The Morris House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no reservations then about screaming. with every thrust, I screamed. With every touch I screamed. I screamed his name at first for I knew he would resemble the real man whom I had fantasized about. I begged for him to stop then I begged for him to fuck me. then I screamed insanities and incoherent noises. and cursed him and my own mind for it sure was the machinations of my mind that had spawned that nightmare to torment me.

With the pace increasing in speed I gripped the bed underneath me and rose with every thrust to meet him. slapping against an invisible barrier where his weight pinned me to the bed, our meeting eliciting no sound yet I felt the powerful thighs pushing against my hips.

My other leg was raised by an invisible hand yet neither the hand on my other leg had lifted nor the one(s?) on my tits had seized their ravishing of my flesh.

I was in a position of little control as the incessant drilling into my pussy continued uninterrupted, building up toward another orgasm. I dreaded its approach and yet plunged headlong towards it.

My hands slapped against my bouncing tits as I took hold of them in a powerful grip, pinching and pulling my nipples in a futile attempt to sate my rising maddening arousal. I screamed as my walls tightened against the dick inside yet failed to hold it inside to sate me.

I felt unable to breathe as I was tumbling toward the edge of an orgasm more powerful than the first, I held my breath as my vision filled with dark cold stars. my body went rigid in the fraction of a second felt before it all came tumbling down.

I let out my held breath and my body lost all sensation while I surrendered my mind to tumble into a void of one pure drawn out sensation that I knew not If I would ever climb out of.

Yet still, This creature, lacking any sense of human nature, hadn't slowed its pace nor showed any sign of reaching the point of its own climax any time soon, or if it even was capable of such a thing.

What went on for the next few hours I cannot tell coherently. The apparition continued its ravishing of my body to sate whatever senses it had, my mind was in a haze as my body was fucked to its limit and beyond, I might have hit upon multiple orgasms or one continuous orgasmic surrender.

I feared that I was lost, that my life from now on, for how long it would last, would be spent in this torturous agony. sating the thirst of a creature I had called or formed by my own lustful fantasies.

Until finally I felt the cock inside me thrust with erratic moves and bury itself deep within me vagina. I felt a tension mounting and then an eruption of force inside me. It felt as if a flood of thick deluge had poured inside me and its thick ectoplasmic substance coated every inch of my insides.

It slid out and I felt its vice grip withdrawn from my hips, breasts, neck and face, for how many hands it possessed didn't seem a concern for it. I breathed out through a throat raw from screaming and looked about me with wide mad infused eyes. silence answered me and the room held no living nor undead presence save that which I had long imagined left by its owner.

I waited not anymore, I scampered back and, reaching out, I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my body as I stumbled from the bed and fled from the room of young Mr. Morris.

I stumbled out into the hallway, A sheet wrapped around my shoulders to hide my naked and vulnerable body. from what I knew not, but I needed something to shield me, no matter how flimsy that shield would be in the face of the unimaginable horrors of that night.

I ran down the corridor and for a brief second I thought It would be inappropriate to knock on the lady's door and disturb her again. and that moment brought my mind to a halt from its startled flight from reason and I reflected for a moment about what I saw. What should I tell her? what would she think of me rattling incoherently of fiendish lustful visitors from beyond the gates of reality.

As I stood there my ears were piqued by a peculiar sound. music playing from a piano deep somewhere within the house, muffled by the barriers of walls between its source and my ears and distorted by the echoes of passing through corridors and bouncing off roof and floor. so that when it reached my ears it was a hideous distorted sound so malign it could not ever be labeled music. for no sane player would ever wish such sounds attributed to the work of their hands.

A deep dread came over me, renewed ten folds as I reflected on the events of the night so far. Yet a mortal curiosity drew me forward so that with trepidation in my heart and a shaking in my naked limbs I crept forward towards the unseen source of the distorted notes.

I walked and the melodies became clearer to my hearing yet never did they become less torturous to the mind that hears them. their hideousness only increased as their intention became clearer.

I descended a flight of stairs and, found myself before the door of the office I had known Mrs. Morris to use before on her work. I beheld with no doubt that the source of the odious music came from behind that door. and that nothing but a small gesture stood between me and exposing my mind and my senses to what, I even then knew, I would come to ruefully regret.

I curse now that hand that reached out to slide the door open, I curse my ears that had drawn me to that door and I curse my eyes that at the last moment could have been my last shield from insanity and turned away, shutting all out. but no morbid curiosity had seized my limbs and propelled me forward towards my unmaking.

I opened the door and beheld a realm of utter chaos that I can never describe using words alone for it assaulted senses inside me that I knew not I had and that had laid dormant in our ancestors for eons as they had forgotten from whence they came and what in their childhood they had known to fear.

A bed of milky white tentacles covered the floor, an infinite writhing carpet at the center of which was formed by the conjoining of the pallid twisting limbs a raised altar, upon which was sprawled the naked body belonging to the lady of the house.

I looked upon her face and though she faced the door she saw me not.

her eyes were unfocused, seeing nothing, or rather seeing more than could be perceived without shattering the mind of the beholder, her mouth worked through phrases of guttural syllables spoken in languages of which only the barest hints survives in forgotten tomes of fantastic lore. ones which I had unwittingly been an aid for her to procure.

Y'AI 'NG'NGAH,

YOG-SOTHOTH

H'EE--L'GEB

F'AI THRODOG

UAAAH

OGTHROD AI'F

GEB'L--EE'H

YOG-SOTHOTH

'NGAH'NG AI'Y

ZHRO

She lay writhing and squirming, propped up by the bed of albino limbs that held and raised her toward the ceiling of the room where awaited a sight that drove what sense of curiosity had drawn me to this accursed room into the levels of morbid attraction to the weird that leads divers into unknown depths hitherto untouched by the analyzing eye of man, that drives poets into the dunes chasing away at mirages of their sanity.

From the ceiling, an immense eye, its edges extending beyond the dimensions that a human mind could perceive, looked down upon the room. Its piercing gaze fell upon Mrs Morris as the tentacles raised her up in the center of the room. The sound of the hideous notes filled the room, like a choir of angels that sing as man is raised to meet god. For god it was yet no beautiful angelic sound accompanied it and no beatific face smiled down upon its creation.

A spell of terror was placed on me as I stood. paralyzed before this scene of primal chaos.

The tentacles wrapped themselves around the arms and legs of Mrs Morris spreading her naked body between them as even more of the slimy appendages reached out of the darkened corners of the room to touch and explore the body of the woman wrapped in their midst.

Mrs Morris, despite being well in her fifties, supported a body well preserved by means whether natural or not, and had kept a lovely shape to her frame. I wanted to shy my eyes away from her nakedness but it would mean my eyes shall fall on the horrible sights that surrounded her and so I looked on unblinking. Her muscular legs pushed against the tentacles as they crawled up her thighs and squirmed themselves around her well defined waist. Her hips were broad and the heavyset bottom rested on the bed of tentacles underneath. Her breasts were the large size of a matron thrice over yet still held firmly to their shape, topped by two brown crowns pointing outward and to the sides.

I watched with fascinated horror as

Those beautiful orbs were seized firmly by the alien intelligence behind the movement of the tentacles and her breasts were squeezed and choked by the riggling vine-like limbs. smaller tentacles the size of fingers reached from behind her back wriggling a cross the soft flesh of her heaving breasts engulfing them in a cold and slimy embrace, and reaching the hardened brown nipples at the apex of each, they began to constrict around them eliciting gasps of pleasured shock from the swaying woman.

Her mouth parted for the briefest of moments before the questing tentacles found their way into it. With one large appendage the entity pushed its way inside her mouth, first the tip of the tentacle filled her mouth and her jaw opened as wide as humanly possible, then without a pause it continued to exert pressure against her throat pushing deeper down till it was choking her with the wide slimy member, until i was sure she would no doubt expire from the lack of air. yet her eyes remained open and strangely unfocused.

Her back arched in pleasure and my eyes were drawn down to her thighs, they had been parted by the engulfing tentacles to reveal her glistening sex. the small tentacles forming her seat were now in direct contact with her reddening labia, her arching back angled her cunt down and it was fully embedded in the body of squirming tentacles, they latched onto her emerging clit with suckers that glued them to her sweaty skin.

Through this I stood at the threshold of the room, the threshold into this realm of insanity, staring at what was threatening to undo the very fabric of my cognitive being. I was but a beholder to a profane sight that should not be beheld, a witness and no more, to the unveiling of what ever should stay veiled.

But I then sensed the intruder in my mind, in words that were not spoken but formed in my thoughts incoherently by a mind that is in no way human and yet had made of my brain a home for itself as easily as one of those tentacles could reach out and touch me.

My body had been thoroughly ravished earlier that night, yet nothing ever could be as violating as having my mind laid bare and as naked as my body before that EYE and the presence behind it.

What I felt then was knowledge emerging from the deepest parts of my psyche, an atavistic part of all human experience embedded into our brains from days where our ancestors knew to fear the stars. The words spoken were like a memory unlocked, one that I should have always been able to reach, yet only now could I recall.

"GATE/KEY/GUARDIAN"

Then followed a series of sounds/sights/vibrations so deliriously formed they can never be fully comprehended by a human mind. an unutterable rhythm to them formed on my tongue, YOG-SOTHOTH. yet it was nothing more than the mimicking of a parrot to the words of philosophers.

I knew that what I looked upon was the opening of a gate. The entity present was the gate, the guardian and the key. the opening had allowed me earlier to slip towards the realm of dream and draw forth the entity that had been given shape by my fantasy, yet the purpose of its opening lay within its grasp, laid upon the later formed of its own chaotic body, the lady that even now writhed and moaned in ecstatic conjoining with that entity.

"VESSEL/WOMB/GATE"

I heard/remembered the words yet it wasn't me they were concerning. The woman's legs lid spread open and the smaller tentacles latched to her cunt had made their way slowly inside and held her womanhood open and a thicker limb than the one choking her throat was aimed against her sex. Its tip was bulbous and phallic and it wasted not a moment in claiming its intended offering.

It pushed open her cunt and thrust inside with unstoppable force. the woman shook in the throes of her pleasure as she was impaled on the cock of her mad god and slowly filled with its presence. the tentacle writhed in place, it did not thrust in and out like a man's ineffectual attempt, it spun in place, pulsing and engorging and expanding until it filled the woman's entry and pushed through her womb. it stretched her walls and latched with sucker to her skin and to the insides of her canal.

"PROCREATE/SPAWN/SPREAD"

Mrs. Morris' eyes still were open. they looked upon her god and urged it on. begged it for the knowledge she had seeked beyond what any mortal can learn and which only laid beyond a gate that once unlocked it will exact a price. for all elder gods seek to procreate and it is the price she knew would lead her to cross the gate. The progeny of god will be hers and while the horrid shape grew within her so too will her eyes. Insight gained by eyes granted by madness, yet beyond humanity she shall look and to the realm of elder gods she will be a witness.

"SPAWN/PROGENY/GOD"

She groaned and moaned around the tentacle that choked her mouth and filled it with a viscous slime that oozed beyond her lips and numbed her skin to the ravishing of the entity. the member in her womb pulsed rapidly and expanded as something seemed to pass within its length and enter within the woman's stretched cunt. A writhing shape of tentacles and eyes, a parasite child to latch to her womb and be birthed into this world and in the process grant its mother the insight she sought.

I was witness to the conception of a horrid god that I shuddered to imagine what its presence now in our world would entail.

For a brief second I saw the woman's eyes lose their skein of vacuousness and her focus drew on me, standing upon the threshold of her malign church. I saw her eyes smile and in that smile I saw a promise and an invitation.

I saw the eyes of a woman that will not be held by any barrier of man or god from what knowledge she seeks. like the alumnae of our college that had pushed against the constraints of man, she had pushed forward and sought ascended insight. and she beckoned me join her, to be granted eyes to see what is veiled from me by the judgment of the gatekeepers. what little price would it be to pay for such a prize.

I saw a shaking foot take a half step forward, Mrs Morris smiled at me and the bed of tentacles reached out to receive my footfall and lift me upon it.

My mind screamed at me to turn back, it knew this to be its undoing and in self preservation it urged me to flee.

As you now would read my words, you can be assured that I crossed not into this room. for if I did then I would have been beyond the reach of words and your letters would be like the squawks of dumb birds to me ascended mind.

I summoned what last shreds of sanity still cling to my mind and what little will I had reserved. I must have. I remember it not. for the effort to unshackle myself from that morbid hold must have taken all that I could still muster.

I was told, much later, that I had been found by a night officer on patrol, running the street barefooted and naked, and rambling incoherently. I had been given to the care of the dorms and, after days of showing no sign of recovering from my madness, been entered in the arkham sanitarium until my father had been able to extract me from it.

three months had elapsed since a conscious thought returned to my mind and I was then back in the country house of my father. I had been expelled from the College and I learned that the story of the mad girl running naked through town had become a campus folktale.

You must understand then when I entreat you to abandon your current course, for no good shall come of it. I cannot sleep nor even close my eyes without seeing that horrid eye. I cannot look to the shadowed corners of a room without shuddering in fear as I know the unseen dimensions that extend beyond my sight. I have been ever since prescribed laudanum to help with my nerves and I wouldn't be able to get a minute of sleep otherwise. I wake up screaming and pawing at my body, throwing off imaginary lustful lovers that leer at me from beyond the gate, and wait for me to come to them again the next night.

Of Mrs. Morris, I dared not utter a word to anyone before. I feared that if any were to visit that house and lay eyes upon what would be birthed there then sanity would flee this world. Turn back now I beg of you, while there is time to preserve your mind.

Yours.

Rosemary joseph Brown

12