The Morrisons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Kim stood up and gave Marion a hug followed by Mary and Shelly, and then Marion turned and walked off the porch without putting her dress on. Ted watched, and then he shook my hand before giving each one of the girls a hug. When he finish hugging the girls, it was obvious Ted had a lump in his shorts. We watched at Ted's car went down the driveway and disappeared when he turned onto the road.

I walked over to the door and said, "I think I want to spend some time in the hot tub. Does that sound interesting to anyone else?"

I was rushed by three women who had a sudden interest in leaving the front porch and enjoying the deck in the back of the house. Terri, Jenna, Becky, and Lisa were sitting at the table talking quietly as we burst through the sliding glass doors headed for the hot tub. Jenna spoke up saying, "Hey, you old people, please keep it down, we are trying to have a conversation over here."

Kim looked over her shoulder at Jenna and stuck out her tongue then wiggled her ass then slapped it before she started to laugh and continue towards the hot tub. I pulled the cover off the hot tub and the four of us sunk down into the refreshing water. Kim was seated between Mary and Shelly so she raised her arms and put one around Mary and the other around Shelly. She said to each of them, "Move close so we can make Dan jealous he's not in the middle between both of you."

I smiled saying, "I get to watch three beautiful ladies do whatever you're going to do, so I'm not going to be jealous over anything."

The three of them giggled like school girls and then Mary leaned over and kissed Kim. Shelly waited her turn and then she kissed Kim passionately. Each one of them moaned softly as they enjoyed their kiss. Kim looked at Mary and Shelly saying, "We should go upstairs where we have more room and finish what we started."

The three of them stood up and after bidding me goodbye, all three of them left me alone sitting in the hot tub. I leaned my head back and relaxed only to be disturbed by four girls laughing as they joined me. Jenna sat down on one side of me and Terri sat down on the other side. Jenna was the first to reach over and stroke my cock but her hand was soon joined by Terri. I reached into each of their laps to find they had their legs spread and I slipped the middle finger of each hand into the wet slit of Jenna and Terri. I moved up and rubbed each clit and soon had each one moaning and grinding their clit against my finger. Both Jenna and Terri began to bounce their bottoms in rhythm of my finger movements over their clit. I looked across the hot tub and saw both Lisa and Becky were embraced in a hug while kissing each other passionately. Soon, both of them were getting out of the hot tub and holding hands they walked into the house.

After Jenna and Terri both had an orgasm I said, "It's getting late, let's close up the hot tub and go up to my room so we can finish what we started."

Both girls helped me put the cover on the hot tub and pick up a few things on the deck then we went inside. Both of them followed me around as I locked up the house and turned off the lights. On our way up the stairs we heard Mary screaming and both girls looked at me and smiled. Jenna said, "Looks like you aren't the only one who can make her scream dad."

When we reached Mary's room we saw all three females involved in a daisy chain. Shelly was licking Kim's pussy and Kim licking Mary's pussy while Mary was licking Shelly's pussy in between screaming in pleasure. Kim and Shelly were moaning loud enough so we could hear them from the doorway. We watched for a few seconds before we headed for my bedroom. We passed Lisa and Becky's room and saw both of them tribing. They spasmodically rubbed their pussys together, pulling each other's leg so they could press harder against each other. Again, we paused for a few moments and watched them before we once again turned and walked toward my room.

Jenna and Terri decided as we were getting on the bed that I was going to lick Terri's pussy while Terri licked Jenna's pussy. Terri lay on her back and brought her legs up and opened them so I had full access to her lovely pussy. Meanwhile, Jenna straddled Terri's head, facing me, and then settled down so her pussy was directly over Terri's mouth. I settled in between Terri's legs and started to enjoy my meal of delicious pussy. When I finished giving Terri a couple of orgasms, I moved up and rubbed my cock head between Terri's slippery pussy lips. Slowly I inserted my cock into her, making Terri moan into Jenna's pussy. As I began to slowly slide in and out of Terri's wonderful tight pussy, Jenna leaned down and started kissing me passionately. I returned Jenna's kiss as I pumped into Terri. Jenna broke our kiss saying, "Daddy, after you cum in Terri, I am going to suck your cock while Terri sits on your face. I want to watch you suck your cum out of Terri's pussy. Right, Terri?"

Jenna lifted off Terri's face and Terri said, "That will be so hot, I'm glad to have such a sexy sister as you, Jenna."

The view of my sexy daughter licking my other sexy daughter's pussy combined with the tightness of Terri's lovely pussy squeezing my cock and finally the thought that soon I would be subjected to sucking my own cum out of Terri's pussy sent me over the edge and I blasted the inside to Terri's womb with loads of cum. It seemed like I was never going to stop cumming. When I finally stopped moving, Jenna was quick to say, "We're going to switch now. Terri, squeeze your pussy tight so you don't lose any of his cum until you are over his mouth. I want to watch you push out some of his own cum into his open mouth."

Both girls giggled as we moved and once I was lying down on my back Jenna crawled between my legs and took my slippery cock in her hand and started licking it like a lollipop. Terri moved swiftly so my cum wouldn't drip out of her until she was straddling my head. Jenna had my cock in her mouth and she was watching Terri. When Terri was in place Jenna said to me, "Daddy, open your mouth wide."

I did as Jenna instructed me to do and then I heard her say to Terri, "Go ahead Terri, squeeze his cum out of you into daddy's mouth so he can taste his own cum."

I watched and soon I saw my white cum start to come out of Terri's tiny hole. I should have been nervous but I was actually looking forward to tasting my cum mixed with Terri's juices. I had to move my head just a little bit to receive what was dripping out of Terri. I waited until there was nothing left dripping from Terri's pussy before I looked down at Jenna and swallowed my own cum. After watching me swallow, Jenna went to work on my cock and paused briefly to lick her finger. The next thing I knew, Jenna pushed her finger into my ass as she continued to suck my cock. Suddenly my cock was rock hard again and Jenna stopped sucking me and moved up and straddled my cock guiding it into her juicy, tight, pussy. Terri sat down on my face and I began to lick her clit. I could taste more of my cum as it continued to drip out of her pussy while I licked it. I was in heaven with the two beautiful young ladies on my body. It didn't take long for Terri to experience another orgasm. She ground her pussy into my face as my tongue alternated between licking her clit and tongue fucking her tight hole. Meanwhile Jenna was bouncing up and down on my cock and I wasn't able to warn her I was about to cum because Terri's pussy was covering my mouth. I guess it didn't matter anyway because when I started shooting my load into Jenna she moaned loudly and ground her pubic mound against mine, burying my cock as deep inside her as possible.

When we were finished, Jenna stopped moving, but sat still on my cock. After catching her breath, Jenna said, "Terri, I want daddy to suck his cum out of my pussy, so if you want we can switch places."

I pushed Terri up a little ways and asked, "Don't I have a say in what's going to happen next?"

Terri said, "Sure dad, you can say whatever you want but I like Jenna's plan already."

Both girls started giggling as I saw Terri rise up off my face and move away from my head. I started to say something when Jenna quickly slipped up off my cock and moved forward and planted her juicy pussy over my mouth and nose. I opened my mouth to breathe and all I got was a load of my cum running into my mouth. I tried to push Jenna up a little so I could breathe but she stayed where she was, tight to my face. I had no choice but to lick Jenna's pussy and do it quickly so she would let me breathe again. It seems like hours, but in reality it was only seconds before I felt Jenna lift up enough so I could take a deep breath. She allowed me to breathe a few times then she settled back down on my face, forcing me to pleasure her or stop breathing. I caught on quickly and did what she wanted and every few seconds she would rise up and allow me to breathe.

Meanwhile, Terri was down sucking my cock into her mouth. She was so much like Jenna in many ways now that she could enjoy herself without being forced to do anything sexually.

When we finally finished our love making, all three of us lay on my bed and talked quietly. Finally Jenna said, "Let's go take a shower and then we can come back here and cuddle."

The three of us got up and walked into the bathroom. I walked over to the toilet and Jenna was right there to hold my cock for me as I peed. She giggled as she moved my cock and made my pee splash around the bowl. Off to the side, Terri had adjusted the water in the bidet and sat down to douche. I finished peeing and as I was adjusting the shower, I heard Jenna tell Terri to leave the water running in the bidet so she could douche. Eventually both girls joined me in the shower. Once we were clean, we got out and dried each other off. The girls used the blow dryer to dry their hair and I stood between them watching. I loved to see the way their small titties move and bounce as they raised their arms to brush their hair. Most of all I could look in the mirror and see their naked bodies and enjoy their lovely flat stomachs and a little further down I could see the top of their exceptionally beautiful bald pussy. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be surrounded by such beauty.

When they finished, the three of us walked back into the bedroom and crawled up on the bed and pulled the sheet down. The three of us cuddled with me in the middle. All too soon the alarm clock sounded and I had to reach over Terri to shut it off. I lay back on the bed and looked right and left and smiled to myself.

My serenity only lasted a few seconds because Terri leaned over and kissed me on the lips then said quietly, "I'll have coffee ready for you when you get down to the kitchen.

Slowly she slipped out of bed and I followed her. I walked to Mary's room and saw Kim was the center piece with Mary on one side and Shelly on the other. I walked to the bottom of the bed and reached out and took Kim's toe and shook it gently. Her eyes opened up and she smiled at me as I said in a whisper, "It's that time again and today is going to be a long day."

Kim tried to slip out of bed unnoticed, but both Shelly and Mary woke up. I told them they could go back to sleep but they rolled over and got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Kim and I walked into our bathroom and started our morning routines.

I asked Kim, "Are you ready for the events of the day?"

Kim smiled at me and said, "Dan, with you by my side, I am always ready for anything...."

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story

by clicking on one of the stars below.

1 Star (you didn't like it) all the way to 5 Stars (You Loved it)

Chapter 8 - current stats: 24,532 readers and only 706 readers voted

****************************

NAMES OF MAIN CHARACTERS:

The Morrison Family: Dan, Kim, Jenna and Terri Powell

Lawn/Landscaping Crew: Tony and Patty Williams,

Tony's sisters: Barbie and Beth Williams

Security crew: Ted and Marion Johnson

Terri's Friend: Jeff and Tina Simpson

Jenna's Friends: Lisa Thompson, Becky Harris and Kevin Brown

Additional Victim of Harold: Hanna Lindquist

House Cleaning Crew: Ashley and Paul Brennan and Sarah Green

Gus and Debbie Brown and Joe Newton

Store Owner: Harold Gordon

Salon Owner: Bill Jefferson

Photographer: Pete Jensen

Officer Mary Davis

Officer Shelly White

Bill Smith: Pool cleaner

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers