The Most Beautiful C**T

Story Info
A moment with the most beautiful C**T I've ever seen.
851 words
4.32
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I had been looking for a topic that might be suitable for the 750- word competition. While scrolling porn the other day, I saw the most extraordinary cunt I've ever seen, and knew I had found my topic. A beautiful woman possessing a unique, and very beautiful cunt. Interestingly, like all women in general I suppose, most cunts are nice, and each is beautiful in its own way. But a unique and distinct cunt, is a rare find... and this one is special. Extra-credit, and total respect, to anyone who can guess who's beautiful cunt I'm in love with...

I am totally in love with your entire body. Your short, sexy, stature is magnificent. I love your tits that are just a little too big for your frame. And your feet, adorned with tall, strappy, platform, heels, looking almost Minnie Mouse-esque, on your feet. And your ass, so luscious when gaped for a big dick. Something about your tiny body, with those larger than expected features is so intoxicating. Then, I see your cunt; your big, fucking-beautiful, angel winged cunt, and I feel faint as the blood rushes into my cock.

As I watch you undress, I am mesmerized. I watch your arms stretch as they reach around your back to unzip the little, red, dress; and how you let it glide down your body till it puddles on the floor. Then the arms once again around your back to pop the clips on your bra, allowing the straps to slide down your arms. The cups, momentarily held in place to tease out those luscious, bigger than expected tits. Inch by inch, the soft pink areola, then the cherry-red nipples seduce me as they appear in view. Then finally, the soft jiggle of the unencumbered tit. Fuck, you are beautiful!

I lie in wait for the best part, and I'm very excited. Slowly, you rotate your body with a little dance move, thrusting your ass out to reveal the the big red lips tattooed on your butt, as well as the thin strip of thong, covering your most delicate asset. As your little dance continues, the thong disappears, leaving you in nothing but your luxurious skin, the six-inch, strappy, platform, sandals, and a glorious view of your beautiful, naked, cunt. Ooohhhhh!

The view from your rear is exquisite. I can see those wonderfully oversized, angel wings gently flapping as they protect and tease your most sensitive orifice. Uniquely large and triangular, those wings truly accentuate the most beautiful cunt I have ever seen. Such a small woman, with such beautifully oversized features! Ugh, my dick throbs for you!

Slowly, but seductively, you sidle over to the armchair. The teasing is about to end, the true feast soon to begin. My cock stiffens. I watch you settle and get comfortable in the chair, legs and stilettos splayed over the arms, in full presentation. I watch your fingers take the shape of a V, spreading those beautiful angel wings, and it occurs to me that watching you masturbate is akin to watching Michael Jackson dance, or hearing Whitney Houston sing. True greatness needs no introduction nor explanation; adoration is the only response.

I notice that your cunt is completely hairless, and the skin soft, pink, and moist. Spreading those big angel wings apart, I am truly mesmerized by the six-inch wingspan, coupled with your devious and flirtatious smile. Then you twist each wing into a tight cord, wrap them together, then hint at a little bondage while tying them into a knot. Fascinated, my dick grows to total rock-hard condition.

Your fingers find harmony with your pussy. As you manipulate those extraordinary outer lips, I begin to see the moisture develop on your inner lips. Your vagina hidden by that finer set of inner lips, which are beautiful, yet purposeful as well. Those dainty, inner lips serve as a target for my eyes, fingers, tongue, and my cock; guiding me to your pleasure zone. I want in, and I want in bad.

As your finger-dance continues, your lovely clitoris appears from under the red-riding hood that hides it so well. A relatively soft, little, pink nub of a clit, content to hide under the hood waiting for its moment. And the moment is approaching as we both masturbate in earnest.

I stroke my cock as you open your wanting cunt for my viewing pleasure. I love watching as you zero-in on your vaginal hole with two fingers slopping in the dampness. My strokes intensify, in time with your finger-fucking, and clit swirling. Our hips gyrate together, as the moisture splashes from both our organs. Staring intently at each other, we share the moment of our impending explosion.

I watch your virtuoso performance from the comfort of my own bed, with front-row, center seating. I dare not blink, less I miss any detail of the combined experience of your legs, shoes, titties, nipples, and that beautiful fucking-cunt, that sends me over the top and to that alternate reality of you and me forever, ascending to orgasmic bliss on your lovely angel wings.