Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

Story Info
Mature lady recalls the first time shaving her pussy.
34.4k words
4.82
51.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Hello dear reader...

In order to make this story work, I decided to set it a little way off in the future, when we are no longer confined by Covid 19 rules and restrictions and it is safe to sit in a pub/restaurant/bar without masks or be governed by social distancing.

Ok, let's get on with it

--------o0o--------

I had never really thought about shaving my pubic hair. At least, not at my age. I'm 80 now, but I started when I was 55. I suppose you could say I was a little late to the party, but better late than never. I just didn't how much it could change my life.

My name is Pamela and like I said I am 80 now and divorced. Still, it's best not to dwell on such things.

A quick description of myself: I am brunette, still...actually if I am honest, it's more grey with darker highlights. I keep it a short bob nowadays, but in the time that this story is set, I had shoulder length, lush, chestnut brown hair, which I kept in either a pony-tail or wore it long.

My hair was one of the things that my husband found attractive about me. That and my boobs. Judging by some of the man-made creations I see on TV these days, I am thankful that my D cups are still mine. They might sag a little but they're all mine.

Back in my day, I also had a fine pair of pins and a bum that could stop traffic. That don't mean that it's huge, but it was a perfect peach. That was another thing that Leonard liked about me.

It's funny though how life deals you certain cards and demands you play with them. Until I became menopausal, Lenny couldn't keep his hands off me. We had a healthy and very satisfying sex life, which was helped by the fact that my husband was extremely well endowed. With seven inches of solid man meat, when he was erect and a pair of balls that could make a bull jealous, I never had any need to complain. Lenny's cock filled me up and stretched my pussy just the way I liked it.

Then I started to gain a little weight, when I became menopausal, around the age of 55 and suddenly he stopped touching me and began finding reasons to stay late at work. I was convinced he was having an affair and I even considered hiring a private investigator, but instead I just flat out demanded to know why he'd stopping fucking me. As pathetic as it sounds, the truth was that my weight gain had put him off. I was livid and told him that he would be sleeping in the spare room until he came to his senses.

As hurt as I felt, I had to admit that Leonard had struck a nerve. After showering one morning, I stood in front of the mirror took a good, hard look at my naked self.

My tits hadn't changed or sagged much and as I tweaked nipples, to make them hard, they stood proud of my breasts like blackberries on the bramble.

Sure, I noticed a slight forming of a spare tire around my midriff and resolved that if I had any hope of getting my sex life back, then that would have to go.

So I signed up to a Zumba class with my friend Vera. I bought all the right gear; leotard that dared to split my bum in two, yoga pants that gave me camel toe and a head band. The first lesson almost killed me. I had never been that active before in my life. But I wasn't going to quit. There was too much at stake.

After a few weeks, I started to see a change in my body shape, but I knew that I had a way to go before Leonard might see me as attractive again.

In the changing rooms, after a particularly heavy Zumba session, Vera and I began a conversation that would change my life forever.

--------o0o--------

The changing rooms at the sports center were pretty much like anywhere else,

I would have thought. White tiles on the walls and floor, strip fluorescent lighting in ceiling that cast a cold, clinical light on everything. Along two walls were lockers, four high and in blocks of fifty. At the end of each block were four changing cubicles, for those women who didn't desire to show off their bodies to the rest of the female population. At one end was the entrance and the other end led into the swimming pool arena. In the center of the room were benches with metal clothing frames attached.

Usually Vera and I used the cubicles, but to my chagrin, they were all occupied, so we had to take our clothes and towels from the lockers and use the clothing frames. I watched Vera as she hung up her trousers and blouse. As she hung up her bra, she dropped her panties and they landed on the wet floor.

She picked them up and cursed. Holding them in front of her face, I could clearly see the rear of them was soaked. They were purple satin with lace trimming the leg holes and the waist.

"I guess I'll have to go command style," she said, with annoyed tone.

She scrunched up into a ball and wrung the water from them, before tossing them into her gym bag. Then she proceeded to remove her gym clothing.

"Are you planning on showering?" I asked. We normally didn't and waited until we got to our own homes.

"I've got a hot date tonight," she replied. "It's easier for to shower and make up here than to rush when I get home."

As Vera was my ride home, I felt compelled to follow suit and get undressed.

As I was removing my tank top, I noticed Vera remove her leggings, under which she wore a red thong. I was slightly taken aback by the sight of the thin piece of material that run up the crack of her bottom, separating her cheeks. Then she slid her thumbs into waistband of the garment and pulled them down over her knees, bending over to remove them completely. I was shocked at how easy it was for me to gaze at her bottom.

Vera is a couple of years older than me. She's a bottle redhead and her long luxurious hair falls about her shoulders and frames her beautifully tanned features. Her emerald green eyes glint when she smiles. She paints her full lips with a scarlet lipstick. In truth, although it might a seem a strange thing to say about another woman, but Vera is the epitome of sex on legs. Those legs go on for ever and at their top is a bottom that men would die for and most women would kill to have. I describe mine as a peach, but hers is more a pear shape. Her breasts are a modest size, not like my D cups but perky all the same, with lovely pink nipples.

When she turned around, she must have seen me standing there with my mouth wide open. She wondered for a moment what it was I was looking at.

Then she smiled when she realized.

"Have you never seen a shaven pussy before, Pam?" she asked.

I don't think I heard her because she repeated the question.

"Oh, er, sorry," was my reply. "You don't seem to have any pubic hair."

"No," she replied, in a calm voice. "I've been shaving since I was divorced."

Vera had married her childhood sweetheart from secondary school and three sons and some thirty years later, Gerald left her for his secretary. A cliché I know, but that's what happened.

"You could say it was my way of closing the book on that chapter of my life and getting with the rest of it," she continued.

"You're saying that shaving your private parts was your way of changing your life?" I asked, in disbelief.

Vera nodded. "And believe it or not, it did and for the better too."

"How, exactly?"

"Before Gerald fucked off with that string bean he was shagging, we hadn't had sex for five years," Vera confessed. "Can you believe that, five fucking years with no cock. I was going out of my mind." Then she realized that she was naked, cold and suggested we carried on the conversation in shower.

"Five years and no cock," she continued. "My vibrator was worn out, believe you me."

She paused for a moment, when another woman, wearing a swim costume, entered the shower area. The woman quickly stood under the cascading water and then left, after turning off the faucet.

"I read an article in Cosmo about pubic shaving and I have to say that I found it intriguing. Most of the women they interviewed admitted that their sex lives had increased due to being hairless. They said that all of the men they had been with had preferred eating bald pussy as opposed to hairy ones."

Now I was the one that was intrigued because no matter how good I thought our sex life had been, Leonard had never eaten my pussy. Sure he slid his fingers in there and was very skilled at getting me off with a finger fucking and clit rubbing, but I realized that he had never put his mouth anywhere near my vagina and now I knew why. I had a forest between my legs. A fully head of dark hair that I had never even thought about over the years. I kept it trim around my bikini region, so that no stray hairs were visible when wearing skimpy bikini bottoms, but I come from a generation that was never bothered by the appearance of your genital or pubic area. Of course I shaved my armpits, but my mound? It seemed to me that Vera was opening my eyes now. I wondered if I threw caution to wind and shaved the whole lot off, whether it might make me more attractive to Leonard again.

"I tell you something, Pam, " Vera said, bringing me back to the conversation and derailing my current train of thought. "Since I went sans cheveux, I've had more cock in this last year than I had in thirty years married to Gerald. It's the best thing I have ever done to myself. Mind you it has come with a price."

"What's that," I asked, now hopelessly intrigued.

"I have to keep on top of it," she replied. "When the hair grows back, it tends to itch like crazy down there and there's nothing more unattractive than seeing a woman scratching her pussy. Also, it doesn't look nice with all that stubble."

Then she smiled and said, "But it has its advantages, apart from smelling sweeter and you feel cleaner. You know that I am a brunette like you, but without pubic hair to prove it, I can get away with guys thinking I am a shaved red head. It drives them nuts."

As she drove me home, I was eager to know more.

"So how do you go about shaving your crotch?" I asked.

Keeping her eyes on the road, a broad grin creased her lips.

"Well for one thing, you need to be completely on your own, for the first time at least," she replied. "You need to make sure you will not be disturbed."

I nodded. "Alone...noted."

"When I started," she continued. "I locked myself away in the bathroom and turned on the shower. Then I grabbed a pair of hairdressing scissors that I had bought just for the occasion."

She stopped talking in order to slow down at a junction and watch the traffic. Once we had turned into the stream of traffic, Vera continued.

"I grabbed the hair and pulled it tight and just snipped away. You don't have to worry so much about the hair on your mound, but around you labs and clit, of course you need to take care. When you've snipped the hair down, as short as you can get it, you're then ready to shave it off."

I was wriggling in my seat. I wasn't sure but I thought I was getting turned on by the anticipation of this.

"I used a battery razor, with five blades, like men use and a sensitive skin shaving gel. You can now gels for women, which are formulated for intimate zones of the body."

She used air quotes for the intimate zones part.

"Don't use too much gel," she explained. "Otherwise your hands will get all slippery and you could end up cutting yourself, if you are not careful."

I winced at that thought.

"Always shave with the grain, not against. Razor burn is not a nice feeling, especially there. You'll want remove hair from your mound, around and on your labs and especially around you clit."

I was beginning to feel damp in my underwear. This was crazy.

"Oh and don't forget to remove the hair from your arse crack and your bumhole," she said.

"Why there, I might ask?"

"Well, if you finally net yourself a hunk and he wants to rim you, it'll make it pleasant experience for both you and him," she replied.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I said, puzzled.

"You mean to tell me that you have never had Leonard lick your bumhole?" she asked, surprised.

"Lick my bumhole?" I answered. "He's never even licked my clitoris!"

Vera parked her car on kerbside, outside my house and switched off the engine.

"My poor dear," she said. "You appear to be in desperate need of a man who knows what he is doing."

"I'll have you know," I began, knowing that I was about to reveal personal information about Leonard that I had never revealed to Vera, despite her bring my closest friend. "I'll have you know that Leonard has managed to keep me more than satisfied over the years. He may not look like much, but while the chassis maybe a bit rusty, it's what's under the hood that matters and Leonard certainly has plenty of horse power, if you understand my meaning."

"Ohhhh," was Vera's reply.

She opened her handbag and retrieved a pen and note pad. She began scribbling on the paper. Then she ripped off a page and handed it to me.

"This is in the web link to the Cosmo page I was reading before I started shaving," she said. "Take a good look, read it all and if you want to give shaving a try, then do it."

I thanked her and began to get out of the car.

She touched my arm and said, "It changed my life. Maybe it'll help you."

When I walked into the house, Leonard wasn't home. I checked my watch. It was five thirty in the afternoon. He should have been home from work about a hour ago. He had assured me that no hanky-panky was going on with him and I believed him. Maybe he was stuck in traffic.

I went upstairs, grabbed my laptop and threw it on the bed. After dropping my coat over the end of the upstairs banister, I kicked off my shoes and laid on the bed next to computer. I opened it up and switched it on. After Windows had booted up, I typed in the link that Vera had given me and went straight to the shaving article.

As I read it, I became aware that my right hand had slipped under the waist band of my leggings and over the front of my panties.

Women were revealing their most intimate shaving details with information on how to get the best results, stories of what happened to them after they had shaved and how their lives had changed because they had naked vaginas. I read one woman's account of how the shaving itself was so intimate for her, that she became so turned on afterwards, she had to masturbate in the shower. She even went as far as to reveal how she masturbated by aiming the shower head at her clitoris and the power of her orgasm.

I didn't know it as the time, but I realized that I was becoming turned on by reading that particular account and had been unconsciously rubbing my pussy through my panties. I was drenched. My panties were soaked through and I hadn't even had an orgasm. I pulled off my leggings, ripped off my sodden panties and ran my fingers along my soaking slit. I gently coaxed my clitoris from under its hood and ran lazy circles over it, while I closed my eyes. It didn't last as long as I would have liked and soon I was cumming hard. Harder than I could ever remember. I slipped two fingers of my left hand into my vagina and continued rubbing my clit and another orgasm washed over me. I had never had two orgasms, one after the other.

Breathless, panting and half naked, I stopped masturbating. My clit was so sensitive that the slightest pressure would drive me crazy.

I rolled over to my right and opened the drawer in my nightstand. I pulled out my Rabbit vibrator and switched it on. I didn't any lubrication. I was saturated. The long plastic tool slid in very easily and I turned it on. using the lowest setting first, I moved the vibrator in and out of my soaking cunt. I switched it up and gear and continued to move it back and forth, in and out of me. I dared to switch on the tiny finger sized part that would tease and stimulate my clit. The result was explosive and surprising. I came hard again, only this time a jet of liquid erupted from my pussy and splattered on the duvet cover. That had never happened to me before. I had heard about women who "came wet" and were called "squirters" but I never thought I was one of them.

I lay there and looked down at myself. My pubic bush was very prominent. I decided that it had to go. I resolved that I would go shopping in the morning and buy all the stuff I needed.

--------o0o--------

The following day, I went to the supermarket, armed with the list of things that Vera had suggested I buy. I felt quite self conscious, as I stood in the checkout queue. I looked down at my basket and saw the feminine shaving gel, the razor and spare blades. I was sure that the female checkout operator, who looked to be only around eighteen, would know what I was planning. I could feel my cheeks getting redder and redder. But my fears were unfounded, as she passed each piece of shopping scanner and asked me if I wanted a bag. I replied that I did and used my credit card to pay.

I couldn't get out the supermarket fast enough, climb into my car, start the engine and drive home.

Once more, as I arrived home, I saw that my husband's car was not in the driveway. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 6 o'clock pm. What the devil could he be playing at? I pulled my mobile phone from my handbag and called him. It took some time for him to answer, which aroused my suspicions again.

"Where are you?" I asked, when he finally answered.

"Err, I'll be home late," he replied. There was something in his voice that told me that he was not telling me the whole truth. "We've got a huge contract and it means loads of work."

I was a little pissed because he hadn't told me sooner, but I was also a little relieved as it meant that I could shave without interruption.

"So when do you think you'll be home?" I asked, with a tone of annoyance.

"Can't say right now. I'll call you later...Gotta go...talk soon, bye."

Not even a "love you". Something more was going on, but at that moment, I really couldn't be bothered. I made a mental note to give him hell later and then got out of the car.

I was undressing as I walked up the stairs, such was my eagerness to get shaving.

I padded barefoot into the bathroom and turned on the shower faucet. As I walked into the shower cubicle, my legs were still shaking from the feeling of excitement I was having, over what I was about to do.

I allowed the warm water to flow over me. God, it felt good. The water cascaded off my shoulders and flowed over my breasts. My nipples reacted to the warm water, becoming erect and sensitive. I squeezed a handful of shower gel into my hand and massaged it over my upper body. As my hand passed over my nipples, I felt as though a tiny electric shock had passed through me and my knees went weak.

I massaged the shower gel into my pubic area and the hair helped to create a thick foam. My fingers slipped down my slit and separated my labia. My fingertip lightly slipped over my clitoris and I was surprised at how sensitive it was.

The shower head had three settings: rainfall, light massage and heavy massage.

I changed the setting to light massage and very gingerly, spread my pussy. I aimed the water jets at my clit area and the effect was instantaneous. Alarm bells went off in head. My legs were weak and I almost dropped the shower head.

Bloody hell! That was powerful.

i grabbed the scissors, from the vanity unit and started to trim my thick, lustrous bush.

Once I had trimmed my bush down as much as I could, I stood in front of the mirror to view the result.

I could see my slit and the tiny bulge where my clitoris was covered by its hood. I was standing with my legs together and through the tiny gap between the tops of my thighs I could just see the lips of my pussy.

Vera told me that I should try shaving in the shower, at least for the first time.

"I suppose I ought to take her advice," I said to myself.

The warmth of the water and my anticipation of what I was about to do caused my nipples to stiffen and become erect. I felt a tingle in my nether regions. Something I had not felt in a while.