All Comments on 'The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 08'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Why do you do this to me?!

Love it as usual. I honestly adore Muriel attitude to the princes condition, basically wanting him to get over himself lol i love it. And when you brought in the dutchess, i was honestly waiting for the Edgar to pop out any moment lmao like if he's ugly and out in public, walking around like Freddy Krueger, I don't see why the prince cant come out!!

His older brother is a real tool. Grabbing people without permission, so rude! I would have bit him lmao The dolls, did they give off a bad vibe or something, which is why she started crying? I was on the path you were going for, but I think I might have taken a wrong turn as to why she started to cry looking at the dolls. I assume the male doll is him, but what was it about their expression again?

#TeamFerret

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...