All Comments on 'The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 13'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

Random Theory: Since Vidar said he once looked very much like his brother I wonder, did the curse perhaps hit the wrong prince. Was it perhaps meant as revenge for something Emil did to the fairy and she did not realise her mistake until it was too late?

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Agree with first comment

To go with that, it said she committed suicide, so maybe she felt guilty? Cause the older brother is the one with all the fairy stones. Plus, the brother is a real douchebag

I'm happy the king made some attempt to be civil with his son, he does seem to really care, he even stretched out his arm to him. At least he approved the marriage and such, maybe Vidar can At least get a bit of a normal life. Just imagine the kids though...like is the curse genetic and Muriel will have to push out a baby with alot of arms?!?! How Will that go?! Like they say after you get through the shoulders its easier, but what happens when your kid is basically all shoulders and arms?!!? Cant wait to see what happens!

Also, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!

#TeamFerret

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...