All Comments on 'The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 14'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
The hell Muriel?!

The sisters honestly make me sick with their pettiness, but the father is so adorable for not being rude! He at least tried!! But whats up with Muriel running away man! She didn't even talk to him when he was going nuts! I at least would have tried to calm him down. Ya he might have scratched her, but she saw that he almost looked like he was fighting something! So why not at least be like "Vidar calm down!" Or "Vidar! Ehats wrong!?" My girl didn't even get help! She went to bed?! Like BRUH!

Loved the chapter, but my girl needs to grow a pair, just a bit. Also, she thought he was mad at her, like girl, you just gave the man a hand job, he happy as a clam. But it seemed like he was under attack. And my girl just left and went to bed, its almost comical lmao. What up with he nose bleed and stuff?! Is danger afoot?!

Can't wait to see the next one!

#TeamFerret

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
373 Followers
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...