The Most Cruel and Evil Wish

Story Info
If your enemy gets double what you get. What would you do?
1.3k words
4.18
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subzero22
Subzero22
15 Followers

Note: I remembered a joke that I heard 20+ years ago and although the wishes in the joke are the same I figured I'd make it into a short comedy story expanding on the joke some from the perspective of the other parties involved and turning it into a story. I'm not a professional author so please forgive any errors.

****

Mark's hobby of using his metal detector on the beach was one of his favorite past times. He'd find coins, jewelry, and most of the time worthless stuff like bottle caps, He had just graduated high school and his GF broke up with him as she didn't want to stay together as they were planning on going to different colleges.

To make things worse he had found out she was cheating on him with a guy named Greg who always liked to bully him and is going to the same college as his ex-girlfriend. So he came out onto the beach to treasure hunt and clear his mind.

Surprisingly he had found something bigger than usual once his metal detector went off and he started digging with a small garden trowel. What came out was one of those old oil lamps and as he went to wipe it he noticed smoke coming out of it.

Mark quickly dropped the copper-looking lamp and tried to step back so fast he lost his balance falling onto his ass. With his jaw dropped he had to rub his eyes and even pinch himself to make sure he wasn't just dreaming and what he was seeing was real.

In front of him was a woman no older than he was. She had emerald eyes, bright red hair that can't be natural, and wearing mainly transparent type clothing he can't recognize. It hardly leaves anything to the imagination but covers all the important parts just enough to make it even sexier than if she were just nude.

She crossed her arms underneath her large double-D cup breasts pushing them up even more as she smiled at him, "Hello master, As you can tell I am a genie but not your average normal genie." After getting over his shock he just nodded, "Y-ya aren't all the genies I read about always males for some reason? I get three wishes right?"

She giggled causing her breasts to shake some before bending down and giving him a good eye full of them while replying, "Well there is that but that's not what makes me stand out. You see anything you wish for your enemy will also get your wish by double the amount. So if you wish for a million dollars he will get two million as an example."

It was very hard for Mark to concentrate on what she was saying as he couldn't get his eyes off her breasts that he found himself unconsciously fondling. For a horny 18-year-old teenager who hadn't had sex since he broke up with his ex, he was doing good holding it together this long. He had to stop himself from making a stupid and careless wish-wasting one before he asked, "So how many wishes do I get and what are the rules for these wishes?"

The genie continued to tease his eyes with her breasts while explaining, "Like most genies, you get only three wishes. Unlike most other genies, Other than time travel there isn't much I can't do."

Before he did anything he took her to his house while his parents had gone off to work and fucked the genie till he was able to think straight. Well as straight as his horny teenage mind could think in his situation.

With a grin on his face, he said, "I wish I had a 16 inch long 6 inches wide dick that I can let it come when I want at will and anytime I want consecutively without needing breaks in between" The genie looked at him very confused while granting his wish, "I hope you know that no girl would be able to handle that. Anyway, your wish is granted and your enemy now has a dick twice as long and thick as yours."

Greg was sleeping in late when he felt a sudden massive weight on him. He quickly woke up in shock not knowing what was going on as his dick was suddenly massive. Normally that would sound like a good thing but there's such a thing as too much and even the craziest of loose women wouldn't be able to fit a dick that's over two in a half feet long and a foot thick.

Everyone in the house heard him screaming and freaking out. His mom fainted while his older sister started laughing despite being worried and knowing how serious this could be. Their younger sister was also rushing to check on him but luckily his older sister was able to stop her and convinced her to stay in her room all while calling an ambulance. She didn't forget to secretly snap a few photos.

While Greg was in the hospital and the doctors were trying to figure out why his dick got so swollen up. Mark had made his second wish, "I wish for a fully furnished grand mansion with 100 bedrooms and two women for each bedroom that are totally loyal to the person that owns the mansion." The only reason he said the owner of the mansion is because if he said to himself then they most likely would be twice as loyal to his enemy instead. He sighed in relief when he found he made the right call. Of course, his enemy's mansion was twice as large, twice as many bedrooms, and twice as many women in each bedroom.

Greg and his family got even more confused while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. Their five-bedroom house grew into a 200 bedroom mansion complete with a 5-star restaurant kitchen, inside/outside pool, and all the other bells and whistles. But the most confusing part was the 400 naked women that suddenly appeared and was calling him master as the deed to the house cum mansion changed into his name.

Mark had a very evil-looking grin as he plotted his revenge. Opening his mouth he said, "Everything I just wished for I wash to have it reduced by half." The genie's eyes widened in shock before she started laughing, "Oh how cruel of you master. Your wish is granted."

Mark's Mansion shrunk half in size and went down to 1 woman for each of the 50 bedrooms as the rest of the women vanished. His dick became 8 inches long and 3 inches thick being much more manageable to pleasure women. As for their loyalty, it was also reduced although they still remained loyal. The most obvious differences would be they wouldn't just follow any order blindly and no longer at a fanatic level.

Greg and his family didn't even have a chance to get over all the changes that happened as suddenly all the 400 women vanished along with their mansion. Even their house vanished as it had turned into the mansion. Everyone fell onto the empty plot of land. Greg then let out another scream and this time it was like a little girl that even caused their neighbors to come out and see what was going on. Although he was clearly still a guy and still had his ballsack. His dick that was swollen up just seconds ago was now missing. Not even as much of a small lump was left.

Since all wishes were doubled for him. When Mark wished to lose half of everything he wished for his enemy lost it all. Mark knew with plastic surgery his enemy could get a reduction if he left it large. Even then he could still get hand jobs. But how could a guy enjoy sex when one doesn't have a dick, to begin with?

Subzero22
Subzero22
15 Followers