The Most Erotic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So with those thoughts running through my wife's mind, the next sentence that she uttered will also be burned into my mind for eternity. "I want you to fuck my husband."

As soon as the sound of those words reached my ears, my heart felt like it went straight through my throat. Up until then, I really had no expectation to be involved in anything with Sara this evening (or ever), but now the ultimate opportunity had been presented. Equal feelings of fear, anxiety, and arousal shot through my body. I know I was probably sweating profusely and even felt a little lightheaded.

And you know what the crazy thing was? As turned on as I was and as exciting as the situation that was presenting itself was, my dick decided that this was the moment to fail me. I had gone completely soft! I do know that I had been hard for much of the past 15-20 minutes, so maybe that had something to do with it, or maybe it was just pure fear, but it was totally limp. I could only hope that it would rise to the occasion very soon.

To make matters worse, Sara's first response to my wife's proposition was, "Well if his dick is anything like you have been going on about, then I guess I am in for a treat." You would think that her affirmative response would have caused me to snap out of it, but I think now the added pressure of meeting an expectation only caused my performance anxiety to ratchet up further.

Kate then walked over to me, took me by the hand, and led me to the couch she had been previously sitting on. She sat me down in the exact spot that she had just been pleasured in and proceeded to pull my shirt above my head and begin taking off my pants.

While Kate helped me disrobe, Sara stood next to her just watching with anticipation. I could kind of tell she was not super attracted to me physically as I am not in great shape myself (I am not overweight or anything, just have trouble finding the time to work out, so don't have a lot of muscle definition especially compared to her).

As my last article of clothing (my underwear) was removed, my anxiety only increased as my dick had shriveled into itself even further than I had realized. I am circumcised, but the years of jelqing had helped to restore much of my foreskin and now it was completely covering my head. It was almost like I had just come out of a cold pool. As I glanced up at Sara, I couldn't help but see a look of disappointment flash over her face, although I believe she tried to hide it as much as possible. At that point I thought I was done. I had just blown probably the one chance I would ever have of sleeping with another women (with my wife's approval no less).

But Kate, bless her heart, had other ideas. She looked at my dick and gave some words of encouragement. "Come on baby, isn't her body beautiful? Don't you want to show her what this thing can do?" And with that she hungrily put my whole flaccid penis in her mouth. This was a feeling that I rarely got to experience. Usually I am hard from the anticipation even before we do anything sexual, and as I mentioned earlier, it is almost impossible for Kate to give me a proper blowjob once I am fully erect.

While her mouth did feel awesome, frustration had now really begun to set in. Despite Kate's enthusiastic efforts, my cock still would not come to life. I also started kegeling for all I was worth but still... nothing. This was the first time in my life that this had ever happened to me and what a terrible time for it to occur!

But the next thing to happen was so unexpected and so shocking, that I think it likely saved the day by getting me out of my own head. After assuming that Sara had completely lost interest in the situation, she was suddenly sitting right next to me on the couch with her face just inches from mine. She put both her hand on either side of my face and turned me toward her, locking her lips with mine in a passionate embrace.

I cannot tell you how erotic it is to be kissed like that while another pair of lips are around your cock. I was in heaven and suddenly all my fears vanished. From that point it probably only took about 30 seconds for me to get almost completely hard. During that time, Sara continued to softly make out with me, all the while caressing my face and chest tenderly. She did not stop this until we heard a slight choking sound from my wife. You see, I had now become too large for Kate to fit her mouth around my head.

After hearing that sound, Sara quickly turned around to face my dick and my wife, who was just pulling the head out of her mouth. Keeping one of her hands on the shaft, Kate gave me a few final jelqs, bringing me at last to my full size.

"Holy fuck," Sara exclaimed as her mouth hung open. It was the largest ego stroke of my life and I was at the top of the world.

At that point, I think Sara's animal lust took over. Where she had just been kissing me with the passion of a life-long lover, she now seemed to look at my cock like it was a tool that had only one purpose. She then lifted her leg over mine straddling me as my wife moved out of the way to watch what was about to happen. Sara reached down with one petite but strong hand an gripped me firmly. I felt so powerful at that point as my cock looked so massive against her small frame. It was kind of stuck between us but nearly reached up to her navel.

For a few moments she just squeezed it as if deciding if that thing was really going to fit inside her. Then I think she decided to just go for it. With one motion, she lifted herself up and guided my dick right to her opening. Then she firmly forced her body down, impaling herself as deep as she could, letting out a whimper of lust, possibly mixed with some pain.

It was amazing how different her pussy felt from what I was used to with my wife. My dick actually went in more easily, as if she was looser than Kate at the opening, but despite pushing down forcefully, my dick only went maybe two-thirds of the way in. It was almost like she got tighter the further in it went. Where my wife's pussy had a very powerful grip at the opening, but ballooned quite a bit inside, Sara's almost felt more like when I use my fleshlight, where it grips the head all the way through the canal.

Nevertheless, she felt amazing as she began to ride me with a slow and steady pace. Across the room I heard my wife ask if that was the biggest she had ever had. Sara nodded vigorously while a huge smile spread across her face. She then locked eyes with me and began giving me one of the most passionate fucks I have ever experienced. I began to realize that Sara was likely a pretty competitive person, and she was maybe trying to fuck me better than my wife ever had, just like she had earlier tried to give my wife the best oral she had ever had. As she rode me it was like she was staring into my sole trying to extract the maximum possible pleasure out of my dick.

After maybe a minute of this, I could feel another problem begin to creep into the situation. It had been several days since I had last cum, and with the way she was making love to my cock, the first signs of the point of no return began to show themselves in my body. I am usually one to have an enormous amount of stamina (my wife usually says I last too long), but you would have to forgive me in this situation if I got a little worked up too quickly.

To counteract my impending climax, I tried as best I could to relax and stopped moving my body with hers (this usually helps my arousal subside a bit). I think Kate could sense from the change in my movements that something was up. She flatly asked, "Babe, you aren't getting close are you?" I then realized that she was probably feeling many of those same feeling of jealously that I had been feeling when watching her get pleasured by Sara so masterfully before. I didn't want her to think that Sara was better at sex or anything so I tried to play it off by saying, "no I'm fine."

Still, my wife knows me super well so she could probably tell that I was at least slightly misrepresenting the truth. I also think that her feminine intuition told her that Sara was now doing everything she could to try and get me to the edge as fast as possible. Kate decided to help the situation by coming over and standing behind Sara. From there she began to kiss Sara's neck and reach her hands around her to touch her breasts and clit.

This new stimulation I think caused Sara to stop focusing on me so much and start enjoying her own pleasure a little more. She slightly changed the way she was riding me, using less up and down motion and started to grind a little more. It felt amazing and my cock had now stretched her enough that it was just about fully inside her.

Though I was a little less toward the point of no return than previously, the sex still felt really good, and now I was treated to the visual of my wife pleasuring and teasing Sara's body from behind. Soon, I was ramped up too much once again. Being so close to us now, my wife definitely sensed it this time. Kate new that if I came, I would be spent for a few hours, and she was now very horny again, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.

Just when Sara was really starting to get into everything that was pleasuring her, and maybe was on the way to an orgasm of her own, Kate proclaimed, "sorry, I have to do this!" She firmly pulled Sara off of me, crawled up the couch to straddle me, then like Sara before, impaled herself on my cock with one swift motion. Except with Kate, my cock easily sunk all the way in on the first push. Luckily Sara took it well and just laughed at how horny my wife had become for my dick.

Having both of them fuck me back to back in the same position really showed off the differences in their pussies and also their bodies. Where Sara had been fucking me with quite a bit of space between us, Kate's large breasts completely filled up that space and were gloriously smashing into my face and chest. Her weight also felt amazing and I wondered if that was the primary reason why it was so much easier to get more of my dick into her.

After the quick insertion, Kate began riding me like she had never ridden me before. She used a kind of combination of pumping up and down and grinding against me. It honestly felt just as good (if not better) than when Sara was riding, but since I was more used to her pussy, I was far better at controlling myself and my desire to cum mostly subsided.

After maybe only 30-45 seconds of riding me, Kate clearly yelled out "Fuck I'm going to cum." The next thing to occur is yet another of those moments I will remember forever. Instead of continuing to grind like she normally does when she cums on top of me, she quickly pulled off of me, raised up just a bit, then sprayed an absolute torrent of female ejaculate onto my throbbing cock. Now Kate had squirted a few times previously in our love making, usually when she was super turned on, but this was at a completely different level. I was drenched. The couch was drenched. It was running onto the floor. I even think even Sara, who was still sitting next to us, got splashed by the ricochet off my dick and stomach.

This turn of events colossally excited Sara. I think she got more enjoyment out of seeing mine and my wife's pleasure than her own. She started gushing about how amazing we were and how Kate needs to teach her how to do that. It was a very fun, yet extremely messy moment in the evening.

As we cleaned up ourselves (and the couch) with some washcloths, Kate tried to apologize to Sara for pulling her off, but Sara completely brushed it off. "He is your husband, you can do what you like," she said laughing. The girls' casual banter really helped to take the edge off the entire situation. By this time, I think all of us were simply having a blast. We had gotten over any kind of jealousy or awkwardness and were surprisingly very comfortable being naked round each other.

After we were all clean enough, Kate stood and grabbed Sara by the hand. She started slowly leading her toward our bedroom. Looks like the fun was not over! On the way to the bedroom, I decided that I needed a trip to the bathroom to empty a somewhat full bladder. As the ladies entered the bedroom, I made my detour to the toilet. I wanted to be in there as little time as possible so I could get back to the action, but if you are a guy who has ever tried to pee in a toilet with a raging hard on, you know that it takes some time (and a fair amount of body contortion).

After what seemed like forever, I finally finished and rushed toward the bedroom. The scene I walked into was wonderful. Sara was sprawled out on the bed with her legs apart and Kate was lying on top of her almost like they were doing it in missionary position. They were passionately kissing but not making any noise whatsoever.

I decided to just watch for a moment, casually walking around the bed so I could see the view from multiple angles. Again, it was amazing to see the differences in their bodies. After a minute or so I decided to climb on the bed with them. I began to rub my wife's back and butt, feeling her wonderful curves. I reached around and cupped the side of her breast, then slid my hand between their bodies, feeling two set of boobs at the same time (which is amazing!).

Next I ran my hands down both of their sides until I got to Sara's open leg. I massaged her thigh a little causing her to moan softly and open even wider. Her thigh was so sexy, so toned and tight. As she opened her leg legs more, Kate raised off of her to enjoy the view of this sexy girl sprawled out on our bed. For the first time we could really see her pussy well and it looked amazing. It was very smooth (no hair) and pink, and featured a fairly large clit sticking out of a cute little hood. My wife's clit is much smaller in comparison and sometimes it takes me a bit of time to find it. This did not seem like it would ever be a problem with Sara. I thought that it looked extremely sexy.

My wife then gently put a finger on Sara's opening, sliding it up and down with a very light touch. Thinking out loud I muttered, "Don't you just want to lick it?"

Kate, assuming I was speaking directly to her, looked at me and said, "Show me how you would do it."

Like I said before, I don't think my wife was actually that into girls as far as really having sex with them. I think she would have rather watched me enthusiastically eat out Sara than reluctantly have done it herself. I definitely didn't need convincing anyway. Sara's pussy displayed so perfectly in front of us was one of the most inviting things I had ever seen.

I slowly moved my head down toward her clit but stopped just before I touched it. I wanted her to really enjoy herself, so I was going to use everything I knew about eating pussy to bring her the most pleasure possible. Of course, the thought went through my head that maybe she wouldn't like the same things Kate did (the only other woman I had licked), but it would be interesting to find out.

First I gently blew onto her clit. Sara let out a sigh. Then I turned my head to the side and brushed my lips on her inner thighs one after another, slowly moving closer and closer to her opening. Once I had teased her enough I finally placed my lips right at the top of her opening, just below her clit. I gently massaged her lips, lightly letting my tongue make a bit of contact. I imagine this as french kissing a girl's pussy.

Sara seemed to be pretty into it at this point, breathing deeply and sighing softly over and over. But Kate may have been enjoying herself even more. She just kept making comments like "Oh wow," and "So that is how you do that." I guess it was a learning experience to get to see some of the things I do to her from a completely different perspective.

Next I worked my tongue up to just touch the lower part of her clit were I held it and began to apply some pressure. I then alternated this pressure on her clit with long licks all the way down her slit, sometimes letting my tongue venture inside. After several cycles of this pattern I let my tongue go all the way up to her clit and more forcefully began to lick and suck on it.

Now Sara began to slowly gyrate her hips as I licked. I think this of one of the sexiest things a girl can do in this situation. Her moans now began to increase and I could tell that she was on her way to a climax. I then decided to lick her in the way that my wife likes best when I am trying to make her cum. I flattened my tongue as much as I could and began to slowly but powerfully lick her entire clit and upper part of the opening up and down while always keeping a firm pressure on the entire area. I think this technique works much better for inducing orgasm than fast light licks.

Just as I felt that what I was doing might pay off, Sara yelled down at me, "I need your cock in me. I need you cock now."

It was all I could do to not get on top of her and thrust it in as deep as I could. I decided however to postpone that for the time being and instead continued to lick while inserting two fingers and quickly finding her gspot. I soon as my fingers found their target, I began massaging firmly.

The penetration must have been a little too much for her as she all of a sudden yelled "Stop, stop, stop!" I thought I must have somehow hurt her, so I stopped all motion, but then she pulled away quickly and said, "I have to pee!"

She pulled herself out of bed and quickly rushed off toward the bathroom. My wife and I just looked at each other and laughed. "I think she was about to squirt," Kate said.

"Maybe," I responded as I bent down and kissed her deeply. She pulled away saying "ewwww," because of Sara's juices all over my face. "I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate all this," I protested.

"I know," said Kate. "Isn't she great? I knew she was a fun girl when I first met her a few weeks ago, but I never thought we would do this!"

We continued to hold each other, standing next to the bed for a few moments before I said, "You know you are the best wife ever, right?"

Just at that moment Sara ran back into the room and resumed her previous position as quickly as she could. "If your best wife ever wouldn't mind, I really do need that dick of yours in me right now," Sara said pointing her pussy up at me and spreading her legs as wide as they could go.

"Fuck her babe," said Kate. "Fuck her and make her cum this time."

I quickly got back between her legs and pulled my huge cock up to her opening. After rubbing the large head on her clit for several seconds, I began to slowly insert it, inch by inch, with a steady but firm pressure. I kind of had Sara rolled up a little so that my dick was going down into her pussy and now I could use my weight to push fully into her.

After bottoming out, I held very still for a second and decided to try another one of my tricks to see if she liked it. With my head buried as deep as I could get it, I flexed my pc muscle forcefully, making the head and shaft swell significantly. Sara gasped. "Did you just move inside me?" she asked, surprised. I nodded. "I have never felt that," she continued.

Next, I began a continuous thrusting in an out, pulling her legs up over my shoulders so I could go in even deeper. She also began moaning much more loudly at this point, so I know what I was doing was certainly working.

Kate was also getting into it even more now. She climbed on the bed behind me so she could peak over my shoulder and see the view I was getting. Sara's abs were tightening with every thrust and she looked very much like a little sexy nymph. "You like fucking this tight little body," Kate whispered into my ear. I wasn't sure if I should respond or not and show how much that comment turned me on, so I just kept up the steady rhythm, trying to thrust a little more firmly each time without going any faster.