The Most Erotic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until that point, I thought was doing a surprisingly good job of not getting myself too worked up and too close to cumming, but my wife had to of course make this much more difficult. From behind, she began to reach under my legs and play with my balls and butt (maybe Sara's butt as well). Then she reached around and began to grip my cock at the base as I was thrusting in and out of Sara.

This action cause a couple things to happen. One, it made the already incredible sex feel much better for me, so now I had to really concentrate on not cumming. And two, Her fingers at the base of my cock acted like a sort of cock ring, making me even harder and bigger inside Sara. Sara noticed immediately and I think that put her over the edge.

"Fuck her harder!" my wife yelled, as we could see Sara begin the early stages of an orgasm. "Make her cum baby!"

"I can't," I yelled back, fearing that if increased my pace it would make me cum as well.

Now Kate finally realized this and removed her hand. "Don't cum yet. I am still really horny," she now yelled over the loud groans of Sara in ecstasy. "Fuck her, fuck her, but don't you dare cum," my wife kept pleading.

Finally, just when I thought I wouldn't be able to last another thrust, Sara's orgasm came to a peak. Her pussy muscles clenched way harder than I thought possible, and suddenly I couldn't even move my dick if I wanted to. Every muscle in her body seemed to bear down in one long contraction. Then, amazingly her pussy clenched so hard that it actually expelled my cock. Completely spent, Sara fell back and rolled over on her side gasping for air.

"She just squeezed me out," I proclaimed to my wife.

"What a fuckin pussy!" Kate responded giving me a mischievous smile. "That was amazing babe, I think you deserve to cum now. But first I have to pee." Then she got up and ran off to the bathroom.

With only the two of us left in the room now, I didn't want Sara to just be laying there alone recovering from that amazing orgasm, so I decided to lie next to her and spoon her until Kate got back. As I slid next to her, my still really hard dick went right in between her butt cheeks. Unexpectedly, she reached down between her legs, grabbed my dick and placed it right into her amazing thigh gap, squeezing me between her muscular legs. In that way, she began gaving me the most wonderful dick massage, which felt almost as good as sex but in a very different way.

"I hope you are enjoying yourself," I whispered into her ear as she stroked my cock with her thighs. I know it was a rhetorical comment, but I wanted to show her some appreciation for the situation as well.

As she continued to lovingly grind against my crotch, she turned her head toward me and said, "Thank you so much for giving me the best sex of my life." Then she kissed me in a way that made it completely obvious that her previous statement was actually true. That was another one of those moments from this evening that I will never forget. I knew that having a threesome would be an extremely hot and arousing experience, but I never knew that it would be so intimate as well.

After another minute, my wife dashed back into the bedroom and playfully bounced on the bed next to us. She excitedly announced, "My turn!"

I rolled over to find her faced down, legs together, with her ass lifted off the bed in a very inviting way. She wanted to be done in the "prone bone" position, probably the favorite for both of us. She likes it that way because I can penetrate her super deeply and her legs being together cause my large head to feel even larger inside. Since my legs are apart, I have a lot of freedom of movement and can really massage around the inside of her vagina with my cock. The position is awesome for me, mostly because of the view it provides of my wife's glorious ass. It also feels great though because Kate's butt is so large and sticks out so much that her crack feels like it gives an extra few inches to her vagina. This is always the easiest position for both of us to cum in.

I decided that it would be even hotter if I got some lube so I went over to our closet and found the best silicon product we had. I walked back and began to pour it all over Kate's ass, letting it run down her crack on to her pussy lips. As I climbed on top of her, Sara rolled over to get a view of the situation. I think this was the first time she really got a good look at my wife's butt because she seemed fairly taken by surprise at the size of it saying "Oh my!" Of course, the shiny lube only served to make it look even juicier and more appealing.

As I always liked to do when starting in this position, I began to rub my dick all around Kate's ass, dipping it between her cheeks and teasing her moist slit. Sara's eyes went very wide in awe of the hotness of the scene in next to her. I think she was beginning to get significantly turned on again as I noticed one of her hands begin to instinctively creep down toward her sex.

After a significant amount of protesting by Kate for me to just "put it in already," I finally let her have it and buried my cock deep into her pussy. Amazingly, Kate seemed to almost lose control immediately once again. I don't think she literally started to have an orgasm, but her whole body started trembling as if she was about to cum as I began deep thrusting in and out.

As I pounded over and over into my wife, keeping her in a constant state of semi-orgasmic bliss, I looked over at Sara who was now squirming around next to us trying to find the best way to pleasure herself. She then looked up at me with the most naughty smile. It was as if she was showing off for me, wanting me to watch her as I fucked my wife. At one point she rolled over onto her belly, mirroring Kate's position below me. I could see her fingers reaching under herself furiously fingering her clit and occasional sliding further down to penetrate her opening. I think she was watching us, trying to simulate what the sex would feel like for herself. I found it all overwhelmingly sexy.

After fucking Kate steadily for several minutes (she later told me that she thinks she had four or five orgasms in a row during this time), her pussy began feeling so good on my dick that there was no way I was going to last much longer. I had to cum very soon! I think Kate could tell that I was getting very close because she momentarily snapped out of her daze and turned and said, "Cum inside me! Cum inside me baby!"

Sara, who was now back on her back, frantically fingering herself all of the sudden calmly stated, "No. I want to see it!"

Well, there was no way I was going to deny our new lover what she desired. I quickly pulled out of my wife's drenched pussy, but before I could put my hand around my dick to give it a final few strokes, Sara's hand darted over to my throbbing member, gripping it at the base firmly. Her eagerness to help me cum pushed me over the edge as I began shooting rope after rope onto my wife's back and butt. Sara continued to firmly stroke me from the base to the bottom of the head for the duration of my climax. It had to be the longest and most pleasurable orgasm of my life.

After my dick was spent, I could not believe how much I came. My wife's entire back was coated and there was still a decent amount flowing down her crack onto her asshole. Sara, more fully aroused than she had been all night, now flopped back on to her back yelling "fuck, fuck, fuck!" while shoving her fingers in and out of her pussy with one hand and rapidly rubbing clit with the other. She so needed to be fucked again, but I was done, at least for a while.

Luckily, my wife's arousal had not dropped and her horniness finally overcame what reservations she had about having sex with another girl. As I got off the bed, she went to make a move toward Sara. I thought she was finally going to try eating her out, but she was staying up to high so maybe she was just going to kiss her. But then the hottest thing that I will likely ever witness (and in my opinion the hottest thing that any man could ever witness) happened.

Kate climbed on top of Sara's fully aroused body, taking her hands in hers and pulled them up to the head of the bed. She swung her right leg outside of Sara's left leg and began to grind her lubricated pussy directly into Sara's pussy. Tribbing porn has always been some of my favorite to watch and get off to, but seeing it happen right there in front of you is another thing entirely. And to top it all off, the beautiful girl on top was my wife, and she was entirely covered with my cum! Try to best that for the perfect picture!

After a few minutes of tribbing in which I think both girls had a couple orgasms, it seemed they finally had been satisfied. As they lie there now motionless, locked in a passionate embrace, I cleaned the cum off my wife's back the best I could with a tissue. Then we all made our way to the shower where we all had fun washing each other. It wasn't sexual at this point but we were still very comfortable being naked around each other.

Sara decided that she could stay the night, so as best we could, we all snuggled up together in our queen sized bed. At some point in the middle of the night I remember waking up to my wife (who was sleeping between Sara and I) stroking my cock. I was fully hard within seconds and she rolled over to face away from me so I could spoon her. I was just going to push my cock up against her ass, but she reached back and guided into her surprisingly still wet pussy.

We fucked silently like that for a few minutes until I came inside her. We were barely moving in the hope of not waking up Sara (if we did, she never let on), and I was surprised that I came so easily. I must have still been super aroused from the previous action. Afterwards we drifted back to sleep with Kate's ass still grinding against my crotch.

***

The next morning I had to get up and go to work pretty early and had told the girls to just sleep in. I got out of bed as quietly as I could, not seeing either of them stir, and made my way to take another quick shower. As I finished the shower and pulled back the shower curtain, I was greeted with the sight of Sara, still nude, sitting on the toilet starring up at me with a mischievous grin.

"Sorry, I had to pee," she said, faking remorse.

As I climbed out of the shower and reached for a towel, she reached for my dick, pulling me toward her. Still sitting on the toilet, the held my soft dick in her hands and inspected it. "I never got to feel this beautiful cock in my mouth," she muttered softly. Then dipped her face and slid her lips over the growing head.

I was pleasantly surprised at how easily I got hard considering I had cum twice in the last few hours (especially after it took me so long to get hard near the beginning of our experience). I guess Sara just made me feel so comfortable around her that I just relaxed and let my body respond to the pleasure.

I was fully hard in maybe 30 seconds and now Sara was struggling to blow me, but seemed determined to finish what she started. She seemed to really enjoy running her tongue over the edge of the flared head, marveling at how much it stood out from the shaft. After a couple minutes I told her that it was OK if we stopped because I had to go very soon. But she was relentless. "I didn't really get to properly make you cum last night," she pleaded.

"OK," I said, feigning reluctance. "But I am probably not going to be able to cum from this." She then quickly wiped her pussy (I guess she really did have to pee), jumped up and bent over placing her hands on the sink and pointing her cute ass toward my cock. I obliged by rubbing my wet dick over her opening until she was ready for insertion. Once I put it in, she immediately began egging me on to cum. I guess she was not interested in her pleasure at the moment so I simply fucked her in the way that felt best for me.

I was ready to blow in only about a minute. As I pulled out, she spun around got down on her knees and attempted to put my dick back in her mouth. We both laughed as there was no shot at this point that it was going to fit, so she just pumped my dick with her hands. Just as I was about to unload, she stood back up and made me cum all over her perfect belly. I think she knew that I had been staring at her abs since first seeing her naked so she probably thought that is where it would be really hot to have me cum. Boy was she right!

After we finished, we helped to clean each other up and I went to get dressed. Before I left the house, I decided to go give my wife a goodbye kiss. I felt a little guilty for fucking her friend without her, but I had the feeling that if she knew, she wouldn't really mind.

As I reached the bed, Sara had climbed back in and was cuddling my wife, who I think had still not stirred at all. I bent down and kissed Kate on the side of her head and said, "Bye baby. You are so hot. Thanks for everything again." She just lazily looked up at me smiling before dozing back off to sleep.

When I got back home later that day Sara was gone. I asked my wife if they had "had any more fun" while I was gone. She said that they had not done anything, but they sure had talked about a lot. Apparently they had planned out several things we needed to try in our next threesome, including the use of a strapon and some possible anal play. I told her that I was just overjoyed that they wanted to do it again. It was going to have to be awhile though as Sara was going to be of town for the next several weeks.

So that is where the story ends for now. I have not seen Sara since that morning although Kate continues to text her and make plans for our next rendezvous. If that ever occurs, I will be sure to post a follow up story. Thanks for reading!