The Most Intimate a Girl Can Get

Story Info
A young interacial couple discovers a new level of intimacy.
1.5k words
3.76
14.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four months after meeting her current boyfriend, Ayaan, Evelyn spends the majority of her weekends at his house.a handsome Indian guy with thick black hair, an average build, and really strong hands. He is a software engineer with part-time hobbies in music and tantric massage therapy. Evelyn is a primary school teacher with an average height and build, a brunette with pretty hazel eyes and some freckles on her face. Her breasts were perky and her butt was larger than average, with an ovalish shape. After the festive season, she gained a little bit of weight. She felt so sluggish and not very beautiful that she kept eating junk foods and chocolates to satisfy her cravings. Ayaan found Evelyn really attractive and the little extra weight she had collected, he found sexy on her. He loved holding her belly and feeling her body every chance he got.

One weekend, she went over to his place, and she was feeling really bloated. She was too shy to tell him, so she just sat on his couch and watched TV. She was not feeling well. Later on, she got dressed in pajamas. She was not in the mood to dress sexy for anything special that night. She just wanted to lie in a warm bed with him by her side. So she asked that they go lie in his comfy bed. He asks if she's all right, and she says she's fine except for a few cramps. She's a lady. There's no way she's going to tell him that she is bloated and needs to fart. He helps her get into bed and gives her a little foot massage to warm up her feet with his big muscular hands.

She lays on her back in discomfort, holding her bloated belly. He notices and asks if he can rub it for her. First he rubs her through the pajama top. Then he unbuttons the bottom few buttons to rub her belly.

Her belly has some access skin. Her skin is soft and silky. His belly rub is helping the pain. Her belly feels harder than a normal belly would feel. So he applies more pressure to relieve her. He could hear her belly making sounds. She is embarrassed and trying to hold her self from farting in front of her caring boyfriend. He can tell she is in discomfort and only wants her to feel relief and help her. He kisses her forehead while rubbing her belly. Deeply pressing into her belly using his thumb with one hand, She is resting her head under his other arm. They both lay in bed next to each other. He smells good with expensive cologne.

She feels safe in his care and in his big, strong hands. His kneading into her belly and she's starting to relax. He whispers into her ear that she needs to relax her belly and take full breaths and just release all the pressure that's built up in her belly. He tells her he loves her and only wants her to feel better no matter what. He can trust her and everything about her is cute and sexy.

She is feeling so loved and adored that she now reaches her head to his to kiss him.

They are now making out softly and slowly. She's still holding a belly that's filled with gas and pain but she's drifting away buy his magical hand that's rubbing her belly and his sensual kissing.

He unbuttons the rest of her pajama top so he can rub further up her belly upwards to her breast. He's now rubbing below her breast. And then he cups her breast in his hand and massages it.

She's so aroused and struggling to hold her gas in her belly. He can tell that she's holding it in and he wants her to let go. He doesn't mind at all and thinks everything she does is so cute and sexy.

He now rubs from the top of her belly all the way down, pressing the gas downwards so it releases from her belly. She's so embarrassed and holding it still. So he takes her one leg and lifts it up toward her belly, and she automatically lets out a short, soft sound of a fart. It's a really cute sound. Then he kisses her and tells her how cute that is and wants her to release more.

She's shocked and not sure what to do now. She's aroused and feeling less bloated and in pain.

He then asks her to turn on her side so he can spoon with her and rub her belly from behind. And she turns to her side, her butt touching his crotch. He is already a bit hard from all the rubbing and kissing. He is now rubbing her belly from behind. The feel of her butt against his cock is making him harder. So he reaches for her breast. rubbing it and gently pulling on her nipples. The two of them are in total lust. He then kisses the back of her neck, asking her to let her gas out. She's now so at ease with him and trusts him so completely that he finds her letting out gas appealing. He tells her how horny he is and how good she smells.

He's too horny to notice or care that she's releasing her body's gas. She's only letting out small amounts, as if it's trapped inside her.She says to him that she's trying, but it's not coming out. Then he asks her to lie on top of him, their bellies against each other.He wants to rub her back and hips. So she lays on top of him. His hands start rubbing her back. It's helping her pain. And she's now letting out some more. She's making herself so horny that she's never released gas in front of anybody in her life. She could never imagine her handsome boyfriend smelling her body's excrement.

They were kissing passionately. His hands are now rubbing down her back to her soft butt that he adores so much. He then pulls her pajama pants down and then massages her butt through her panties.

She can feel his rock hard cock against her pussy. He then pulls the panties upwards and lets the back part of her panty give her a wedgie so that he can feel her bare skin. He massaged his hands into her buttocks. Her skin is a bit dry, so he then reaches his arm to the bedside table to grab the petroleum jelly. He wants her to feel nice and moisturized. He pulls her panties off and then she wiggles her legs and feet to get her pants and panties fully off her. He takes some Vaseline in his hand and rubs it on both his hands. Now he's applying it to her butt.

They continued to make out. She then tells him she can't push more out because it feels like it's stuck. His hands now sliding easily over her butt, he then spreads her cheeks apart and asks her to push.

She's trying to push out more gas, but it's coming out very slowly. He then runs his middle finger over the butthole as he massages the area between her butt crack. She feels a jolt of pleasure. It was the first time that he had touched her butthole. He then rubbed around her anus in a circular motion with his lubricated middle finger. She was so aroused and lost in pleasure. The bloatedness started to fuse with her lust, and it made her extra turned on.

She could do anything right now. She started kissing his neck while he is sliding his finger up and down her butthole. She's moaning and in total bliss. As she tries to push the gas out, he can feel her butthole loosen up and relax. Then he slides the tip of his finger into the opening and she lets out a loud moan. He says to her, "Let me inside you, baby." "I want you to take my finger in your beautiful ass." His words are turning her on so badly. She then let's her anus relax and then he slowly slides his middle finger inside her. It feels amazing for her. Her pussy is dripping and her nipples are rock hard.

She's inside this trance of forbidden dirty pleasure. He takes his finger slowly out and then in again. He can feel warm air slowly exiting her body on his finger as he fingered her ass. He is now picking up speed and she is letting out louder noises and bigger releases on his finger. They are humping each other while he is fingering her ass. His cock is rubbing against her pussy. They in heaven. Both of them are about to cum. Non stop gas flowing out of her system and she feels intense pressure removing from her belly. Such relief from this. He tells her how sexy she is and how he loves every part of her. The most intimate experience we could have.