The Most Personal of Assistants Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Samantha walked off Sensi bent over and kissed Jessica hard on the mouth. Her tongue probed her mouth passionately but it didn't stop at that. Sensi started lapping up her juices from Jessica's face and didn't stop until Samantha returned.

Passing Sensi a warm wet towel the two ladies started gentle washing down Jessica's sweat covered waist and sex. Finally with Jessica dried off Samantha looked at Sensi and nodded at her.

As Sensi went to the case Samantha took off her silk scarf that hung around her neck and approached Jessica.

"No sneak peaks!" she said as she blindfolded a smiling Jessica.

"Mistress," Sensi said from the corner of the room "I need you for a moment."

Jessica had no idea what was going on and now Samantha and Sensi were whispering something she couldn't make out. Jessica felt something tighten around her waist, and bit her lip as it almost became too tight to bare.

She felt a second strap pulled between her legs encasing her engorged pussy lips and the belt clicked locked loudly in the room. Jessica groaned in discomfort as she felt something slide into her urethra opening and slide further and further inside of her until Sensi was happy that the catheter was in place.

Jessica yelped as a cold metal rod touched her trapped pussy lips parting them as the intruder was pushed deeper and deeper into her. As the belt let out another loud click Jessica felt a bump rest up perfectly on her G spot as well as another against her aroused clit.

Jessica groaned further as she felt a cold wet gloved finger press against her virgin behind spreading copious amounts of lubricant over it and she shook her head vigorously.

"What was that slave, I didn't catch it." Samantha said. "I know I'm mistaken as you know the rules, but I could swear you are trying to say no to me. Now I'll ask you once, you do want your arse stuffed just like your pussy don't you?"

Jessica let out a little sob before nodding gently, knowing that if she said no things would be far worse. She tried not to make so much as a sound as a second intruder was pushed into her, filling her like nothing before. This intruder was different to the first, for a start it wasn't made of metal and seemed almost flexible in its texture. Secondly, and more worryingly for Jessica it seemed to get wider and wider as it filled her back passage, and she couldn't help but whimper as her arse was stretched to its limits. Jessica groaned loudly as she felt her sphincter close around the base of the intruder, and she knew what she would find lock around her waist, the feel of a chastity belt was unmistakable.

Jessica restraints were loosened as Sensi removed the blindfold, whilst Samantha helped Jessica to sit up.

"Take your time, it may take some getting used to," Samantha admitted stroking her hair. Jessica nodded as she looked down to see the shining metal belt encasing her sex.

She had to admit it was a thing of beauty. It fitted her perfectly, there was no digging in and it looked thin and sleek around her waist. She gingerly stroked the waist band with a shaky finger then allowed it to trace down over her pubic region, the only blemish in the metal was a tiny hole where she assumed the end of the catheter would drain from. She looked up at her Mistress who smiled.

"No more playing with yourself slave, only I get to do that," Samantha said smiling softly at Jessica. "In fact, I control everything your body does now."

Jessica smiled back, despite the ordeal of the day she felt happy inside knowing that Samantha had gone some way to forgiving her. Samantha looked up at Sensi questioningly.

"How long until its ready for stage 1?" Samantha asked.

Jessica looked over puzzled but Sensi ignored her looks, instead responding to Samantha.

"At least 18 hours Mistress, your controller will let you know when things are ready." Sensi said as she finished packing up her things. It was just after 12pm now and Sensi needed to head off.

"I will head out this afternoon and pick up the basic items your slave will need. If you want anything special you can log into your account and select the items, they will be automatically updated on my phone immediately so I should be able to get them as well." Sensi said and Samantha smiled at her.

After Sensi left Samantha returned to Jessica, who was still busy exploring the metal belt encasing her sex. "Right then Jessica, I think it's time you got on with some work. There is a shower across the hall where you can get cleaned up and I bought you some clothes from your room." Samantha said holding up a bag, along with a large towel.

It wasn't long until Jessica was standing under the hot stream of water washing away the sweat and other bodily fluids that had accumulated on her body since last night. The warm water helped release the ache in her shoulders and arms from the prolonged bondage of the night.

She spent much of her time exploring the belt, trying to find a way to slide a finger around the straps, or pull it off but it was pointless. Jessica couldn't even make out a keyhole, and soon gave up trying to reach her aching sex. She sighed deeply, she could feel the dildos deep inside her, pressing against her already sensitive areas. When she moved they would move slightly, never was it going to be enough to lead to anything but equally she was never going to able to forget they were there.

Jessica stepped out the shower feeling human again and had soon dried herself off and returned to her desk fully clothes. Soon she fielding calls and typing up minutes like nothing had happened that day, all the time she could feel the firm hold of the chastity belt and the constant ache of her sex.

Focusing on her job had just got a whole lot harder.