The Most Personal of Assistants Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

"I need you to help me out this afternoon with a new product slave, I trust you won't object?" Samantha said as they got back to the office.

"Of course not Mistress," she said as Samantha de-frosted the dungeon wall.

Samantha led Jessica over to the whipping bench in front of the frosted window and pushed Jessica up onto it.

"Up you get slave," Samantha said, Jessica nervously getting onto the bench.

Jessica felt the leather straps fasten around her ankles, the below her knees, then around her thighs helplessly trapping her legs, but the binding didn't stop there. Samantha got the arm Binder off the wall and smiled wickedly, before long Jessica was again helplessly trapped in the infernal thing.

Samantha reached up and grabbed a metal cable hanging from the ceiling and clipped it onto the end of the arm binder before continuing with the binding. A thick strap circled her waist and her head was forced into a recess on the bench much like a massage table, before it was strapped in place making it impossible for Jessica to even turn her head.

"There," Samantha said walking over to the far wall and grabbing the winch handle

"You are going to be helping me now slave, as I said. I've got a new bondage item that I need testing for this month's magazine and we are going to be doing contrasting reviews of it, one from the dominant side and one from the submissive side."

Samantha started winding the handle and Jessica felt the end of the arm binder helplessly pulled up behind her. Her shoulders were already getting used to these positions but this was worse than the cage the other night. Jessica groaned as she felt the winch stop but the pressure on her shoulders was relentless.

Samantha pulled the test equipment over and fitted it in place to the end of the whipping bench. She used the manufactures instructions to ensure that the device was correctly spaced from Jessica's rear end then plugged the device in. She programmed the machine easily using the attached user interface screen and setting a 5 minute delay she locked in the program and placed all the attachments in place on the machine. She was about the press the start button when she took one final look at her slave.

"Just remember this slave, this won't even be set to punish, so I suggest you start picking your ideas up unless you want to really find out what this can do." Samantha said with a laugh, and switched the automatic program on.

Finally she set up the video camera she would use to film the demonstration and snapped a number of images using her digital camera.

Samantha closed the door to the room and sat down on her chair. Pulling up her contacts she quickly dialled the number for the manufacturer. He'd been bugging Samantha for weeks to test the kit.

"Hello Steven, its Samantha here. Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday I was just up to my eye balls in work." She said to the man down the phone as he moaned about getting hold of her.

"I'm looking at it right now Steven, its being tested as we talk." she said to silence the man.

"I'm telling you the truth! My personal assistant offered to help me out." Samantha said.

"yes the one you spoke to yesterday, yes she is as fit as she sounds." Samantha said rolling her eyes at the man's response.

At that moment the machine reached the 5 minute timer and came to life. The automatic arm slotted into the first attachment and lifted it until horizontal from Jessica's arse.

Samantha sat and watched in awe as the machine landed the first blow across Jessica's helpless arse, causing her to jump and Samantha assumed squeal in pain. The machine reset the arm and landed the second blow, precisely below the blow before which was visible on Jessica as an angry red line. Samantha completely forgot about Steven on the phone for a moment but then was snapped back as he shouted down the phone.

"Sorry Steven, it's just started up. It's amazing! It's using the cane attachment at the moment."

Samantha watched as the 10 blow landed perfectly, leaving Jessica's arse looking like it have been covered by red striped paper or something. The machine automatically switched sides and landed the first blow on the other butt cheek.

"Well Steven, I can tell you that this will be getting my full backing. It may be a bit expensive for some people, but I can see bondage clubs up and down the country wanting this" Samantha said.

Steven thanked her and asked more questions about the review but Samantha said that until she had discussed it with Jessica she could only give one side of the story.

As she thanked Steven and put the phone down she could see the device finish the second round of cane strokes and detach it from the spanking arm. It next picked up the riding crop and after getting in position started with a steady but firm rhythm as it tanned the backs of Jessica's thighs, causing small red marks to flare up after every stroke.

Samantha was grateful her next call wasn't until 3 and opened her desk draw to pull out a small bullet vibrator. As the machine set to work on the opposite leg of Jessica Samantha slipped the vibrator into her panties and onto her aroused clitoris. The show that the machine and Jessica put on soon had Samantha moaning as the orgasm washed over her, the machine had now moved onto a small leather flogger and was swatting Jessica's red arse relentlessly with strokes.

By 3 o'clock call the device had finished its routine. Samantha though about starting it again but figured that would be too much for Jessica's first time. Instead she left Jessica bound to the bench as she ran through another couple of appointments.

On the bench Jessica was grateful the whipping had stopped, but even so she could feel the wetness of her aroused sex spreading over the leather of the bench she was bound to. She had never been in bondage like it before, totally immobile, totally helpless.

The whipping had been hard to take, but once she gave in the punishment was far easier. She decided to relax, for there was nothing she could do to stop her Mistress, and part of her wouldn't have wanted to stop her anyway.

After that the rest of the day passed slowly, but before it reached 5pm and Samantha buzzed through telling Jessica they were leaving as she needed to get ready for dinner.

When they got home Jessica stripped off down to her underwear without Samantha even having to tell her.

"very good slave, I think you are learning! Now go set up my nail stuff in my bedroom, I require pampering before I get changed."

Jessica hopped off excitedly and Samantha smiled, she had been worried Jessica wouldn't fit into her selfish way of life but in reality she been completed with her around. She stripped off and wandered towards the shower, leaving a trail of clothes behind her.

Jessica spent and age doing Samantha's nails, hair and makeup before the doorbell rang just before 7.

"That will be Sensi, go see her in slave and I'll finished getting changed on my own." Samantha ordered.

Jessica head off to let Sensi in, picking up the mess of clothes left behind where they both stripped down on the way in. She didn't even think twice about opening the door to Sensi in her underwear, and was shocked to find the poor woman almost buried under a tone of shopping bags.

Jessica stood out the way and let her in, and noticed that the lift was still further crammed with stuff. Sensi pooped back out and grabbed the last of it before Jessica shut the door and smiled at her.

"Greeting guests naked are we, or is the clothes situation that bad!" Sensi joked. "Oh well, when in Rome"

"What?" Jessica said.

But Sensi was already stripping off down to her bra. Jessica watched on amazed as flash of sliver emerged under Sensi clothes, a matching chastity belt to hers surrounded the short brunette's crotch.

"That's my bad I'm afraid, I just can't bear to see her dressed half the time. Jessica, zip me up would you."

Samantha said staring at Jessica and the two women turned and gasped at the sight of Samantha. Dressed in a full length cocktail dress she looked utterly divine. Jessica ran up to her and helped her, hands trembling.

"Mistress," she said quietly, "You are truly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!" Jessica said and she planted a soft kiss on her shoulder.

Samantha turned round and grinned. "That's because you don't look in the mirror enough!" she joked and gave her a playful slap on the face.

Walking into the room she looked down at tall the bags and raised an eye brow. "I'm only out for the evening, are you sure you have time to try it all on!" she joked.

"Mistress Samantha, you look," Sensi started.

"Yes, yes, Jessica has told me," she said smiling at Sensi as she cut her off. "Why on earth are you naked Sensi."

"I assumed it was house rules Mistress, besides I love being naked!" Sensi joked. With a shrug of the shoulders Samantha turned and headed from the door.

"Fine by me, not as if either of you will get up to anything now is it!" she joked.

Jessica stood by the door waiting as Samantha collected her things and opened the door for her.

"Shall I wait up for you Mistress?" she asked sadly.

"You don't have to, but it would be a nice way to finish the evening."

Samantha said smiling, and then planted a small kiss on Jessica's cheek. "Good night my love".

Jessica watched the lift disappear before closing the door and smiling at Sensi.

"Come on Jess, get the wine! I barely ever get a night off and you won't either, so let's make the most of it!" Sensi said snapping Jessica out of her trance.

Loaded up with a glass of wine Jessica sat down and looked at all the bags.

"This is all for me?" she said shocked.

She had never seen that much shopping before in her life.

"Yup, all for you missy. Let's start with the important stuff." Sensi said grabbing a huge bag from the middle of the pile.

Jessica read the name of the bag and gasped.

"Is that really where it came from?" Jessica said and Sensi nodded.

"I've look at that stuff online, it's so expensive!" Jessica said.

The lingerie store was claimed to be one of the most luxurious in the country and as such the items were heavily priced.

"Only the best for you Mistress Samantha said, and this is the best!" Sensi said holding out the first thin box.

Jessica took it and opened the box to see a stunning emerald green lingerie set inside, bra, panties, and suspender belt. She picked up the bra almost as if it was made of glass.

"Well, try it on!" Sensi squealed. "I promise I won't make you try all the bras on but just a few, I need to know they fit!"

Jessica looked over and saw that Sensi had piled up at least a dozen sets by now in the corner.

Jessica quickly changed into the lingerie set excluding the underwear, the expensive feel of the silk lingerie made her skin tingle and the fit was perfect.

"Its perfect Sensi, thank you!" Jessica said giving her a hung. "I don't know why you got panties though!"

"You won't always be in that belt Jess, and when let out Mistress would prefer it if you didn't have to go commando all the time!" Sensi joked.

She ran her through the other boxes of lingerie, countless different colours, designs and shapes. Sensi then held up a bag that contained the stockings to match the bra's and suspenders. "Mistress Samantha says that Stockings are all you will wear from now on, and I can't blame her really having seen your body.

Jessica hesitated "I was going to ask you so many things about this belt. Is it safe too work out in the belt, you know go for runs and such?"

"Of course it is!" Sensi said. "The fitting should be right so that it doesn't rub, and if you do have any problems Mistress will call my Master to get them sorted. I for one run most days in the morning, although I only have a small anal plug fitted most of the time unlike yours."

Sensi said pulling out a set of sports clothing, including a new sports bra. "See, I even got you a work out kit!" Jessica looked at the figure hugging Lycra set and smirked, it would show a lot but then she didn't really care anymore.

Suddenly Jessica felt the clit vibrator buzz to life and gasped, but before she could say anything the dildos started thrusting gently inside her. Jessica groaned in delight as the arousal overtook her.

Sensi giggled. "I see Mistress has her PDA with her, guessing she's bored and decided to play." Sensi said before letting out a yelp of her own as he belt also buzzed to life. The two women sat on the sofa's writhing in pleasure as the belts pushed them towards orgasm but both shut off just in time as the two beauties groaned in frustration.

"You mean she can control it from anywhere?" Jessica panted recovering.

"Yup," sighed Sensi. "The device has an inbuilt receiver so it can be controlled as long as the PDA has phone signal or Wi-Fi access.

"But how does it know, I mean why does it stop when it does." Jessica pushed on.

"It's a combination of different sensors. You see the dildo's are also thermal energy converters that use body heat to charge batteries within the belt. Those in turn power sensors that measure heart rate, contractions, electrical currents within the body, namely the sexual organ it's in contact with. Master spent years researching the readings from the sensors tested on countless women that he knew and finally figured out how to set the devices to detect when an orgasm was about to happen. The prototype belt was fitted to me 3 years ago with limited success, but the development since has made the damn thing almost perfect." Sensi said looking down at her belt.

"Almost?" Jessica said fascinated "You mean it's not totally perfect?"

"Not totally, I know of one slave's belt that went a bit haywire and got stuck on. Let's just say the first few minutes were the best she ever felt, whilst the next 8 hours were shear hell before Master could upload a software patch to fix the bug. She never admitted it but Master thinks she had tampered with it, he has no other explanation for the malfunction, after all her Master worked in a software engineering company so she would have had access to all sorts of things."

"Oh my god!" Jessica gasped. "I'm definitely not tampering with mine then!"

Sensi laughed. "I wouldn't, the security on the program is even tighter now, hence the need for biometric authorisation when anything is uploaded to the belt." Jessica lent forward and topped Sensi's empty glass up.

"Besides when Mistress lets you out, and believe me it will be when, you will have most simply the best sex of your life. I almost passed out from pleasure the first time I was let out of this belt."

"How long have you been in it?" Jessica asked hesitantly, afraid of the answer.

"2 years, 8 months in this belt, although much of the original software and inserts have been replaced. I had been locked away for 2 solid months before I came to fit your belt. Master has only used my mouth for sex, he will never fuck me. The only time I can cum is when I am fitting a belt, consider it my commission!" Sensi laughed.

"Explains why you were so, vigorous, shall I say yesterday!" Jessica said smiling at Sensi.

"How comes your Master never, you know?" Jessica said eyeing Sensi's belt.

"Never fuck's me? That's not my place in life, his wife wouldn't exactly like it now would she!" Sensi said.

Jessica spluttered mid gulp of wine, spilling it down her chin as she took in this revelation. "Your Master is married!"

"Of course. Mistress is a lovely lady who works up the coast. It was difficult at first when Master wanted to hire me, they were both in the lifestyle and had sex with other people regularly but I was different apparently, as I'd be working so closely with Master. Eventually they came to this agreement where Mistress controls the unlocking of my belt, whist he can use me for oral sex as much as he likes as well as use me as a test subject for belt upgrades."

Jessica looked on shocked. "That is messed up slightly isn't it?"

Sensi smiled. "It works for us." she shrugged.

"I get paid VERY well to do my job, have the best clothes money can buy free of charge, get to pleasure a wonderful man during the week and get double to fun at the weekends. Mistress loves to use me in her games with master, it's rare that a weekend goes by where I'm not required by her. Plus I can always quit."

Sensi raised her glass and smiled. "Anyway, I do believe we have a ton of clothes to try on!"

For over an hour Jessica tried on countless outfits, most for work but also some stunning evening wear. With only a handful of bags left Sensi helped Jessica to carry what had been tried on into the walk in wardrobe in her room.

"What's in those bags?" Jessica said returning to the lounge with Sensi.

"That's stuff for Mistress to put you in for her pleasure, all I can say is that occasionally you will be going to fetish clubs, lifestyle awards, like minded friends parties etc. and you need outfits for those occasions." Sensi said.

Jessica looked on fascinated. "Can I try those on as well?"

"No, Mistress Samantha told me she wanted to do that herself over the weekend." She said to a downed Jessica.

"Ok, what about the big case then, surely that isn't clothes?" Jessica asked.

"No, I don't think it is. Master gave me that to deliver, it looks like the case is finger print locked just like the belt so I have no clue what's in there." Sensi said and she took the bags into Samantha's room.

They talked some more for a while before deciding on pizza and Sensi could only help but laugh as Jessica bounded out the door at the sound of the bell, not caring about her lack of clothes.

"What?" Jessica said upon her return and seeing Sensi's expression. "I'm hungry!"

The two women laughed and tucked into the pizza. They ended up watching a really cheesy romantic comedy on the TV and both ended up curled up on the sofa together under a blanket.

It was gone 1am by the time Jessica awoke to the sound of the front door opening. Jumping up excitedly she run to the door and greeted a slightly drunk Samantha. Behind her were two other people Jessica didn't know, or at this moment in time care about.

"I'm so glad your home Mistress" Jessica said helping Samantha off with her coat.

Sensi had also bounded off the sofa to fling herself, not at the man but the woman that walked in behind him.

"Mistress!" she squealed. "It's so good to see you again!" Sensi said hugging the woman's leg. Jessica looked over and smiled assuming that the man was her Master.

"Hello Sensi, it's good to be back. I trust you have been good?"

"Yes Mistress, very good." she smiled. The two looked over at Samantha and more notability, Jessica.

"So this is the one" the man said to Samantha smiling.

Samantha beamed back. "This is indeed."

She looked down at Jessica and pulled her hair slightly, making Jessica look up at her face. "Slave, this is Master Tim and Mistress Rachel, say hello."

"Hello Master Tim, Mistress Rachel. Its lovely to meet you." Jessica said.

The two grinned wickedly at her. "Delectable" Rachel said.

"If only we had more time for a proper introduction. Still, I guess I will have to wait." Rachel grinned at Jessica.

"Come on Sensi, we have a cab waiting. Get your clothes back on and meet us downstairs pronto." With that the couple kissed Samantha goodbye and let, to be shortly followed by Sensi who quickly said her goodbyes and rushed out.

"Come on Jessica, let's get to bed. I'm shattered." Samantha said, stripping off her things as she shuffled off to the bedroom.

That night Jessica slept in Samantha's bed, cuddled up to her Mistress who slept deeply, both as contented as they could ever remember.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers