The Most Valuable Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't look convinced but there really was no other choice. He was out of swimsuits.

Grumbling he put on the jammers and Rachel watched in fascination. She hadn't seen him do this before and hadn't realized how much effort it took to tuck himself down one of the legs. She was a little flushed when he finished.

"I'mmm- I'm going to go take my shower now," she mumbled.

Ed pulled on his black singlet and grabbed his shades. He was ready. He sat down to wait. The towel idea wasn't too bad.

When Rachel was ready they went down for breakfast and met Dale and Tristan who already had a table.

"What's with the towel? You've already been in the water?" Dale asked.

Ed scowled and took his seat. Rachel answered.

"I put the swimsuit Edward was planning on wearing in the laundry last night. All he has left is a very sexy but tight jammer style swimsuit."

"What's a 'jammer style' suit?" Dale asked. Tristan rolled her eyes.

"Do you recall the shorts professional cyclists wear? That, minus the padding. Skin tight stretchy black fabric." Rachel smiled, ignoring Ed's gloomy look. "He looks incredible in them but I understand his hesitance to wear them in front of strangers."

"I'd loan you a pair of my trunks but they'd be tighter than what you have now and wouldn't stretch." Dale offered. Ed smiled weakly and shook his head.

They ate their breakfast and wandered out to the lobby to wait for the shuttle bus. When it finally arrived they heard it coming up the lane. The laughter and singing coming from the bus brought a smile to their faces. It looked like they had a fun bunch of people to party with!

They had to squeeze on as the bus wasn't very large and already had a group of fifteen from a hotel up the street. The group was comprised of several families from Liverpool, England. There was a good mix of adults from their twenties to their fifties. They made space and the bus got on its way.

Once more the ride to the dock was short and they all piled out. Ed noted that several of the members of the group adopted his method for carrying their towels so he felt a little better about wearing his.

The ship was fairly large and had multiple levels. They made their way on board and found a good spot to sit, not too close to the speakers.

The crew were already handing out the rum punch and Ed decided to wait for a bit as did the rest in his group.

Another group arrived bringing the total up to probably thirty five people, not counting the staff. The music started and the MC began to make announcements about the free booze, the activities, the free booze, lunch, the free booze, and Ed got the hint. The party boat was all about drinking and having a good time! Woo! There would be two snorkeling stops, the second one being the bay where they would anchor the ship. They'd serve lunch at that time and there would be time for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling. Some guests would be forced to walk the plank and some would swing from a rope. And everyone was expected to drink.

Once they were underway, the music started and people were up dancing. Ed accepted a cup of the rum punch and found it to be delicious! Tristan said she would keep pace with him and the bet was on. Rachel and Dale opted to take a more sedate pace with their drinking.

Soon Ed found himself in a conga line with Tristan right behind him. Rachel and Dale were enjoying seeing their partners make fools of themselves and they were enjoying the punch as well.

The ship arrived at the first snorkeling destination and Ed and Tristan managed to convince Rachel and Dale to join them. The reef was close to the ship so the swimming involved wouldn't require too much effort. Ed's eyes went wide when he saw Rachel's amazing tits squeezed into a life vest. He became quiet and nervous as he'd have to remove his towel and Rachel's body had started something down below. The crowd was loud and boisterous so no one really seemed to notice when he dropped the towel onto the bench. He kept his flippers in front of himself as he followed Rachel to the stairs down to the water.

Ed swam on his back facing Rachel holding her hands so he could pull her gently out to the reef. They kissed before donning their masks and snorkels drawing some attention from nearby swimmers. Ed didn't have a vest as once again nothing fit so he had to use more energy to remain on the surface than Rachel did but they remained side by side as they swam around the reef. Ed tugged Rachel back to the ship when they were done and they smiled at each other the entire way. It was so nice spending this time together. Ed felt completely at ease around Rachel.

He helped her back onto the ship and climbed up himself. They went back to the bench and grabbed their towels to dry off. Ed dried his hair and heard some gasps and giggles. He lifted the towel and saw a group of five young women from Liverpool standing huddled together on the deck looking at his swim trunks. While he wanted to immediately hide himself he saw Rachel watching him. He remembered her words that the reactions of others was their own insecurities being expressed.

Ed wouldn't allow his own insecurities to run his life. He forced himself to return to drying himself without hurrying or missing any areas. When he was done and not a second earlier he wrapped the towel around his waist once more and heard some gentle sighs. His eyes went to the women once more and he saw more than one smiling at him. He nodded and turned to face Rachel and she had a smile as well.

"I'm very proud of you Edward for controlling your fears and maintaining your dignity while being stared at. They were being appreciative if a little blatant about it. You did very well," she said and Ed felt a wave of warmth spread through his body at her praise.

Fifteen minutes later Tristan and Dale returned. They were waterlogged but grinning from ear to ear. As they dried off they talked about the sea life they'd spotted and the four compared notes.

Ed went to get more rum punch for all of them. It was so good! Once everyone was back on the ship it lifted anchor and headed to the next snorkeling spot. The drinks came around again and Ed smiled at Tristan as he took a cup from the tray. She grinned at him in challenge and took two. Ed snagged a second before the man could move away. Tristan tossed one back gulping the cold, sweet beverage down in a few swallows. She eyed Ed and he could only follow her example.

"These aren't as strong as the ones we had at the Manager's Rum Punch Party," Ed noted as he sipped at the second one.

More dancing began and the MC said they'd be playing games shortly. Sexy games!

Ed looked at Rachel nervously but she raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded as he took a deep breath. Maybe he could remain in the background. He snagged another rum punch as the server passed him and Tristan squeaked in fake outrage. She chased after the server to get one for herself.

The MC began describing the first game. The staff were going to select three female 'volunteers' who would each be given a balloon. When the MC yelled 'Start!' they would have to inflate the balloon and tie it closed. Then these women would have to find a male 'volunteer', who also had to be a stranger, to return to the center of the deck with them to help them pop the balloon between the woman's backside and the man's groin. Just an innocent balloon popping party game which just so happened to look like couples having sex. Plenty to get embarrassed about.

The group was hooting and laughing loudly which made the MC and the staff very happy. They liked a rowdy bunch. The bartender's assistant selected three willing women from different spots on the deck and handed out the balloons. Ed recognised one of the women as one of the five that had been smiling at him earlier. Tall with a hard toned body, obviously fake tits stretching out her flowery bikini top and a number of tattoos. Pink and yellow hair tied back in two pigtails. The second was a little shorter with long black hair and a nice body. The third was shorter still with brunette hair tied back in a single pony tail. She was the plumpest of the three. She was having trouble stopping her embarrassed laughter. She'd had a lot of rum punch. The first two ladies immediately started stretching the balloons to get them ready for inflating.

The MC got the attention of all three women and began a count down. The laughing woman finally began stretching her balloon. At start they began blowing into the balloons and discovered that it wasn't so easy. The three struggled to get them inflated and the balloons turned out to be long curved shapes as wide as a loaf of sandwich bread and twice as long. The laugher wasn't making much progress on inflating the balloon as it kept getting away from her. The other two finally got theirs to an inflation they were happy with and quickly tied them off. The two women shot away in opposite directions from each other. The tattooed woman made a bee line for Ed, holding his eye the entire way. He froze as she reached out and took his hand.

"Lose the towel. You can't pop a balloon with it on," she said quickly. Ed tugged the towel loose and stepped out of it as he followed the woman out into the middle of the floor. The brunette finally had her balloon tied and looked up at Ed as he stepped out onto the deck. She glanced down and spun off into the crowd looking for a volunteer of her own.

The raven haired woman was back dragging a young fit looking man by the hand. She grinned at the tattooed woman and immediately put the balloon between her ass and her partner. He immediately began pounding away, trying to pop the balloon. Ed saw the top of the balloon between their bodies was just taking up the extra pressure as their bodies slammed together. The crowd was going nuts.

Ed's partner tried to emulate the raven haired woman's attempt to pop the balloon. She lodged it deep between her ass cheeks and pulled Ed against her as she pushed back. She looked back at him sexily as she rammed herself back. Ed could see the balloon wasn't going to pop this way so he wrapped his arms around the woman's body, one arm resting under her breasts the other running down her body, his hand resting on her thigh. He lifted and pulled her tight against him, her feet lifting from the ground. He drove his hips forward with a powerful thrust and the balloon went off with a loud bang between them.

Ed's partner squeaked loudly as she clung to his arms and rested her head back on his shoulder. Her jaw was open, her eyes closed, and she was shaking in reaction. As the bulk of the balloon had been trapped between their bodies the part that popped had been in a very intimate place and she was coming down from the surprisingly tingly sting.

He tilted forward slowly to lower her to her feet. Ed tried to move his arms but she clung to him as she floated down from the thrill.

The young man was still driving his groin into the other woman's balloon oblivious of the game being over.

The plump brunette never returned as she was busy necking with the young man she'd selected.

Ed pulled his arms back as the MC came to congratulate them for the most premature popping of a balloon ever. Ed smiled at the woman who was smiling broadly at him.

"I'm Tracy!" she shouted over the cheering.

"Ed!" he replied.

The MC handed them t-shirts. In large text hers said 'HE POPPED MY CHERRY ON A PARTY BOAT' with the company logo under this. In small text below the word 'CHERRY' were the words 'colored balloon'. Similarly his t-shirt had the male counterpart message, 'I POPPED HER CHERRY ON A PARTY BOAT', again using the same small text to tame the message.

"Alright winners, put on your t-shirts for picture time," the man directed.

Ed pulled off his tight singlet and felt hands touching his chest. Once the shirt cleared his head he saw it was Tracy pawing his muscles, her eyes wide with delight. "Bloody hell, you're built big all over!"

Ed smiled at her timidly then pulled on the new shirt. As expected he stretched it to death which just seemed to make Tracy more excited. She pulled on her shirt then reached under and pulled out her bikini top leaving her naked under the shirt. With the tightness Ed could see... a lot.

"Excellent timing my winners because you both look so hot we're here to cool you down!" the MC bellowed and two of the staff poured jugs of cold water over their chests.

The white t-shirts immediately became translucent. More embarrassing for her but she didn't seem to mind as she clung to Ed's arm while her friends all took pictures of the two of them.

Ed looked over at Rachel and she was smiling at him. He took strength from that and she noticed. She mouthed 'I love you' and he did as well.

Then he felt a soft ass pressing back against his groin and turned back to see Tracy posing suggestively for her friends who were shooting pictures in a frenzy as they laughed hysterically. More cameras pointed in their direction as other tourists wanted shots of the sexy woman posing. Some of Tracy's friends wanted to get into the picture and Ed had to endure another fifteen minutes of posing for photos with the drunk laughing ladies.

The last pose had him carrying Tracy in his arms while two of her less inebriated girlfriends sat at his feet clinging to his legs like he was some kind of mighty conqueror. This brought their faces very close to the bulge in his swimsuit and both couldn't take their eyes from it.

Tracy looked up at Ed. She'd finally picked up that he was uncomfortable with all the attention but he'd been very patient with them.

"You've been a great sport about this Ed. You're alright!" she said giving him a grin.

While he couldn't see them past Tracy's body he could almost feel the breath of the two women panting on his cock. It began to twitch and grow. He looked at Tracy nervously.

"Thank you but I think I'd better stop now."

"But this feels so good!" Tracy said rubbing herself against his chest. Her nipples were stiff and one was poking into him.

"Maybe a little too good," he replied.

"Geezus Tracy! He's growing a third leg down here!" one of her friends crowed.

"Seriously I'm putting you down," Ed told the woman in his arms. She pouted but she had no choice.

The women at his feet had to move back as Ed swung Tracy's legs down but she hugged his chest so they ended up chest to chest and face to face.

"Give a girl a little kiss before I go?" the woman asked cheekily, grinding against him.

Just wanting to get away quickly Ed's mouth found hers and the crowd whooped and cheered. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and he instinctively reacted by kissing her as aggressively. Suddenly coming to his senses, he pulled back with a blush and quickly made his way back to his group. Dale patted his back chuckling at his shy smile and Rachel pulled him into a hug.

"You did very well out there!" she whispered in his ear and he kissed her cheek. Then he quickly wrapped his towel around himself but not before Tristan saw the outcome of all the attention the ladies were giving him. She quickly left with a blush on her cheeks to get more drinks.

Ed looked back to see Tracy fanning her flushed face and wearing a big grin. She was looking back at him and whispering to her friends as they led her back to their group. Giggling erupted as the others looked back as well. Ed smiled and nodded to them. More giggles.

Tristan was back and pushed a cup of the spiked punch into his hand. "You've fallen behind by one, Ed." She gulped down the drink in her hand. "Now two!" she grinned wickedly at him and his eyes lit up at her challenge. He chugged down the punch and reached for the second one she'd brought for him and down that one went as well. Cheers erupted nearby and he saw they had a bit of an audience.

"Maybe you two should slow down just a little. We haven't even had lunch yet?" Dale suggested. He knew Tristan could hold her liquor but Ed was definitely a lightweight regardless of his size.

Boos erupted around him and Ed was surprised to find himself joining in. Dale grinned and threw up his hands in mock defeat. He rolled his eyes at Rachel who was enjoying Ed's new relaxed state. Dancing started up again and Ed was tugged out onto the dancefloor by one of Tracy's friends. Soon the deck was filled with dancing and drunk tourists. The MC looked very happy as the guests were obviously enjoying themselves.

Ed danced over to Rachel and tried to get her to join him but she just smiled and shook her head. He left his towel with her and danced back out to join the waiting ladies. The hoots and cheers just got louder as did the music.

Rachel saw that Tristan was also out in that group and they shared a look and Tristan nodded indicating she was keeping an eye on the big man.

Dale grinned at his wife then turned to Rachel and shouted to be heard. "Maybe we could move to the upper deck where it's a little quieter?" She nodded so they headed to the ladder up.

There was a lot of bumping and grinding going on out on the deck since Ed had removed his towel. True to her promise Tristan stayed close to Ed and made sure things didn't get too out of hand for him. The beat of the music was fast so everyone was moving too quickly for too much prolonged body contact. Ed had his eyes closed and he was getting into the music. This settled the worries of some of the young men whose girlfriends were out on the floor dancing with the big man. He wasn't pawing anyone so he was harmless.

Tracy was back, dancing right in front of Ed and Tristan didn't see any men looking jealous about her so she seemed to be single. A tray of drinks was making its way past and the young tattooed woman snagged two. She touched Ed's chest and he opened his eyes to see the offered drink and Tracy's inviting smile. He returned the smile and accepted the cup. He scanned the group and saw Tristan so he lifted the drink as a challenge. She couldn't help but grin at his silly expression. She moved out of the group to chase the tray.

Ed sipped at the drink smiling giddily to himself as he saw Tristan scurrying after the departing tray. He suddenly felt a soft body pressing up against him and fall in sync with his motions. He had to slow down a little as his extra height was impossible for Tracy to match. They began to move to the music together, bodies locked together by Tracy's free arm around his waist. He wrapped his left arm around her body pulling her tighter not realizing she had his left thigh trapped between her legs. She was grinding her bikini covered pussy against his lycra encased erection which was getting harder and larger. Ed's mind swam with sensation and the booze. It all felt so good.

Tracy's friends danced in a perimeter around the couple just as Tracy requested they do before she'd made her move.

She couldn't get over how hot and hard Ed was getting. His thick cock was rubbing and pressing against her clit so deliciously and forcing open her pussy lips until her bikini bottom was saturated with her juices. She struggled not to come too soon.

The music changed and the driving beat became faster. Ed loved this song! He put his drink on a railing and wrapped his other arm around Tracy. He closed his eyes once more to let himself slip into a state where he and the music were one. He immediately began to bounce up on his toes and thump his feet to the beat, oblivious to what this was doing to the woman wrapped in his arms. His leaps and thumps combined with the wiggling of his hips lifted Tracy right off her feet and slammed her clit down against his cock, rubbing roughly against the inside of her pussy lips.

Tracy gasped and cried out as she clung to his chest, the suddenness and intensity of her orgasm obliterating her muscle control. The song went on and Ed kept up the steady leap and thump. She couldn't talk, she couldn't move and she was losing her mind! Her face was red with the intensity of the sensations and her grip on Ed's body was slipping.

1...89101112...27