The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Story Info
Megan takes her winter break in Hawaii.
6.1k words
4.62
21.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
190 Followers

'Sleigh bells ring are you listening? In the lane snow is glistening. A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland.' The song came on in the car as I was battling traffic in the actual snow falling all around my car. Glistening? No, just another drabby day in Bangor, and this lane was coming to an end, my exit finally in sight.

I sighed, only three more days and winter break begins. I get to escape the cold and snow, at least for 10 days, to the sunny sands of Hawaii. I haven't had a real vacation since I accepted the position of health/PE teacher for the small private school. I mostly taught freshmen, but a few were sophomores. It wasn't the most glamorous job in the world for a 26-year-old single woman, but it was rewarding.

Not only do I get to shape the minds of our future, but also the bodies. Several of the students were athletes, some were serious scholars, but there were always a few that just thought that I was an easy passing grade. However, all of them seemed to enjoy coming to my classes. I tried to make it fun, even though it's hard to have fun in a gym full of teenage hormones at times.

I took my exit as Amy Grant sang, 'The plans that we made, walking in a winter wonderland', and slowly came to a stop at the top of the ramp. Not a car in sight. I slowly started my turn and made it onto the road to the school. The trucks had not reached here yet and I felt my little Honda Civic begin to act like a snowplow itself. Luckily, I only had to go 2 blocks.

As I parked in the faculty parking lot and got out of the car, I heard a voice call out, "Good morning, Miss Clarke." I looked up and saw Steven who waved when he saw me see him. Steven was one of those boys where the teenage hormones were in overdrive.

I smiled and said, "Good morning Mr. Miller, did you get your assignment finished on heart rate?"

"Yes Miss Clarke, I have it right here." He said holding up his book bag. His first period was my health class, so he walked with me to the classroom just chatting away. I blocked most of it out except for the small reply here and there, all the while thinking about sun, sand, and some kind of drink inside a hollowed-out pineapple.

Steven opened the door to my classroom for me to enter and I gave him a, "Thank you kind sir."

He grinned ear to ear and I regretted saying it. I wasn't flirting with you, I wanted to shout at him. There was no way that I would ever flirt with a student, ever. I was not attracted to young men, and especially a boy of only 14. My tastes went to older men, much older in fact. My dream guy would be someone in his mid 40s, I've always liked older men and I think 20 years older than myself would be perfect.

My thoughts drifted back to sandy beaches, and I wondered if Jason Momoa was still single.

~~~~

The airplane ride that took me from Bangor to Honolulu, was a long 20-hour trip. I had stops in Philadelphia and LA. I walked out of the airport and into the warm evening air. I took a taxi to my hotel and after dropping off my bags in my room I walked the half block to the beach. My sandals came off so that I could feel my toes in the sand. This would be my first Christmas without the cold, and without the snow. I shifted my feet back and forth to bury them in the warm sand.

"Oh god this is so much better than the snow," I said out loud.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"What!" I was startled by the man's voice behind me and dropped my sandals as I quickly turned.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to have startled you," he said as he bent down to pick up the sandals. As he stood, I saw he was tall, but not much else because the streetlights were behind him. He handed me back my sandals and said, "My name is Sabastian by the way." His accent was British? Maybe French? I wasn't sure, but it sounded like beautiful music to my ears.

"Thank you, Sabastian," I said taking back the sandals. "I usually don't get startled easily like that; it must be the long flight to get here."

"I too have only been here a few hours. It was a long flight for me also. I was just going down to walk along the edge of the water for a bit when I heard you. I am also from a place that the cold, and snow is always the norm this time of year."

The more he talked the more I fell into a sense of harmony. "I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I love your accent. Where are you from? If I may ask."

"I am from the tiny county of Andorra. It is up in the mountains between France and Spain." He then walked into the sand and said, "Come, walk with me and we can tell each other about our lives in the snow, and how it feels to have feet in warm sand at Christmas instead of turning blue inside of boots while we shovel our walks."

I laughed and turned with him to walk down to the water's edge and then walk down the beach. Diamond Head had the moon behind it, so the outline was in full view. "Tell me about Andorra," I said to him as we walked.

Sabastian looked down at me and smiled, "It's small. There are about 80,000 people who live there, but tourist number over 10 million each year. Grandvalira and Vallnord are big ski resort areas. There are so many people this time of year, that is why I choose to take my vacations around Christmas. The Pyrenees mountains are beautiful however, and I live in the capital, Andorra la Vella. It sits in a valley with the tall mountains surrounding it. It is full of shops in very modern buildings."

"I'm from Main," I said sullenly. "We have lobsters and Steven King."

Sabastian laughed and I found myself liking the sound. "Well, I happen to enjoy a good steak and lobster dinner now and then. Thank you for supplying the lobster for me. I will admit however, I have never read a Steven King novel."

I was still watching him in the moonlight, and I was liking what I saw. Taller than I was for sure, maybe around 6' his face and skin tone reminded me of photos and movies I've seen of Antonio Banderas. He had what looked like salt and pepper colored hair that was curly and about a medium length for a man, it was barely touching the collar of his dress shirt he wore. He also had short facial hair that he kept trimmed, more than the 5 o'clock shadow, kind of like a 3-day growth.

I let my head move down and then over to the ocean, it was just a ruse. I let my gaze fall along his body to sneak a look. He was toned by what I could see, not overweight, not thin. He kept in shape, and I found myself admiring the shape. I stopped and turned toward the water. I didn't want him to know I had been checking him out. I sighed, "I just wanted to escape the snow for Christmas. I don't have any family to spend the Holidays with, so this year I wanted something different than just sitting home alone."

He was behind me. I found myself wondering, is he checking me out like I was him? Then I heard him say, "I'm usually alone also. My wife died a few years ago, and our son has his own family now. They live in Barcelona and usually spend most Holidays with is wife's family. They are a large Spanish family and I tend to shy away from such a large gathering."

"I'm sorry to hear about your wife," I told him as I half-turned and looked up at him. "You do not seem too old so you must have lost her young."

He smiled down at me and I found myself lost in the site of it, "She was 42, we married and had Stepheno too young, but we were happy. She developed a fast-growing brain tumor that took her quickly. She had a headache one day and after three days we went to the hospital. The scan showed it to be inoperable, and we had only a few days left together before she died."

My heart broke for him. I fully turned to face him and reached out to take his left hand. I held it in both of mine. "I'm so sorry Sabastian. What was her name?"

He smiled again, "Lilly, it was short for Lilliana. She was Spanish, like Stephano's wife. It's kind of funny how we in Andorra will gravitate toward either Spain or France, Barcelona or Toulouse."

"Both of them sound like they would be amazing, as does Andorra."

"You should come and see all three someday." He said and put his right hand over both of mine that was still holding his left. "Just not during this time of year if you want to escape the snow."

I looked down at our hands holding on to each other. He saw this and lowered his right, I took my left hand away and turned to walk back along the water, my right hand however didn't let go of his left. He didn't try to take his away from mine, so we walked back together like that.

When we got back to where we started, I stopped and looked up at him, I let him make the decision on what happened next. He looked down at me and could see the wonder on his face. Was he wondering what he should do? I smiled and said, "Thank you for the walk and the wonderful conversation. I'm sorry again to hear about your wife," I said, giving him an easy out if he wanted it.

"I too enjoyed it. Perhaps we could have another walk together while we are both here. How about we have lunch together tomorrow?" Touche, he gave me an easy in if I wanted it.

"I would like that Sabastian," I said not too enthusiastically, I didn't want him to see how much I wanted to just take him back to my hotel room.

"I could message you, or call, in the morning. However, it would mean I would need your phone number, and your name," he said this last with a smile and small laugh.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. It's Megan, Megan Clarke." I felt my cheeks turning red in embarrassment. How could I be so caught up with someone I forgot to tell my name?

He smiled, brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. "It is a pleasure to meet you Megan Clarke, I am Sabastian Rodriguez da Silva." I gave him my phone and opened it to my contacts and started a new entry. I handed it to him, and he put in his name and phone number. "Do you have international calling?" He asked.

"I don't know." I told him honestly when he returned my phone. "I guess we are going to find out."

I sent him a message that just said, 'Hello, this is Megan.' About 5 seconds later I heard a tone coming from behind him. He reached back and took out his phone, opened the message, then sent a reply.

Another 5 seconds and my phone buzzed in my hand. I opened my message and read, 'I look forward to our lunch date tomorrow Megan'. I smiled up at him, "I am looking forward to it also Sabastian."

"Good night, Megan," he said and bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek. I took a deep breath and smelled the cologne. It was woody, citrus, and fruit. I found it intoxicating. I turned my head into him and smelled him again. "Is everything alright?" He asked.

"That smell, I have never smelled a sexier cologne before. What is it?" I asked and practically buried my nose into his neck to smell it again.

He laughed, "It is called Creed Aventus. If the French know anything it's how to make perfumes and cologne."

"I smell pineapple and trees. It's a perfect cologne for Hawaii," I told him as I came to my senses, as it were, and pulled myself away.

"If you like it, I will make sure to wear it again tomorrow. I found it rather enjoyable to have your nose in my neck." He was smiling down at me as I felt myself turn rosy in my cheeks again.

"Good night, Sabastian." I said and turned away. I heard him laugh again and walk away down the beach while I walked up the sidewalk to my hotel. I thought to myself, maybe this Christmas won't be so lonely after all.

~~~~

I woke the next morning and dressed in black Ryder V-Scrunch leggings and Embody sports top to go running in. I usually wore an Embody top as a bra since my small A-Cups breast didn't need to be held up. It was the Ryder leggings that I really loved; the style showed off my ass.

I left the hotel and went down to the beach to run along the sidewalks. I ran for what my Fitbit said was 3 miles and turned to run back. While I was here, I fully intended to jog up the steps to the top of Diamond Head. I had wanted to do it ever since I saw it on a Hawaii 5-0 episode.

I got back to the hotel at 9:30 and took a shower. I then dressed in a pair of olive-colored shorts with a sleeveless floral top I had bought from Amazon for my trip. I was going to do some shopping later if there was anything open today. It was Sunday and Christmas eve, so I didn't have much hope.

My phone buzzed on the table, and I picked it up. "Duke's at noon? My treat." Said the message from Sabastian. I smiled and texted back, "See you there". I looked at Google maps, it was two hotels over and would take me about 2 minutes to walk there. I looked at the time on my phone and it was just after 10:00. I knew Macy's was close by, and would probably be open, so I went to do some clothes shopping before meeting Sabastian.

~~~~

Near noon and I dropped off my bags back at the hotel room and walked over to Duke's. I saw Sabastian waiting for me on the seats just inside and walked over to him. He stood up to give me a kiss of the cheek and I could once again smell that wonderful French cologne. "Thank you for coming Megan."

I looked up at him and found that he had blue eyes. They were a beautiful contrast to his light brown skin tone, and I found myself lost in their color. "I didn't see them last night; but your eyes are absolutely beautiful."

He smiled at the compliment and said, "Well, that makes two of us."

I felt my cheeks blush as he held out his hand, I took it, and he led me inside.

~~~~

"That was wonderful Sabastian, thank you." I said as we walked out of the door and to the beach.

"I did like the food, but I enjoyed the company more." He said and I felt myself blushing again. Tomorrow is Christmas and I have taken the liberty to get two tickets to the Luau at my hotel tomorrow night. I would very much like your company."

"I would love to. Which hotel?"

"The Royal Hawaiian, it's just over there." He said and pointed to the famous pink hotel. "It starts at 7:30."

"I will be there. In fact, I just bought a perfect dress to wear." I was looking into those beautiful blue eyes of his and wondered if he would kiss me. I so wanted him to kiss me.

"Then I will see you at 7:30 tomorrow night." He lowered his hand to take mine and he once again put it to his lips to kiss the back of my hand. "Until then."

"Goodbye Sabastian." I said with a smile. "Thank you again for lunch." I turned and left to go back to my hotel. Was he just too much of a gentleman to kiss me? Did I need to give off some kind of signal that I wanted him to kiss me? Or maybe I just needed to take that step myself.

~~~~

It was Christmas day. I dressed for the evening in one of the new dresses I bought yesterday. It was white with pattern of pink Hawaiian flowers. It was short and came to just above my knees with a top I could wear as either completely off shoulder or have one or both shoulders covered with a short sleeve. I chose to wear as off my left shoulder. If Sabastian and I took a walk, I wanted the naked shoulder next to him.

I fully intended to send him signals tonight. I wasn't going to be alone on Christmas this year. I looked at my Fitbit and it showed 7:15pm. Time to get to the luau.

I walked down to the beach sidewalk and up to the Royal Hawaiian. I saw him waiting for me again. He was dressed in Hawaiian shirt and black dress slacks. His wavy hair was being blown in the wind coming off the water. Damn he looked good. He smiled when he saw me and when I got up to him, he bent down to kiss my cheek. Only this time I turned my head into him and kissed him on the lips.

He pulled back and smiled, "I sure didn't expect that, but I'm happy it did."

"Play your cards right and there may be more where that came from."

We went into the center and ate, drank, and enjoyed the shows. After two drinks I was flirting shamelessly with him. When it was over, he asked me if I wanted him to walk me back to my hotel room. "No," I said looking up at him. "I want you to walk me to yours."

He blinked. Was he not interested in me? "I, uh," he finally said, but still not knowing what to say or do.

"Let me make this as clear to you as possible Sabastian," I said and reached up with both hands to put my arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss. He came around about 3 seconds later.

His arms went around my waist and pulled me into him. When we broke, he said, "I'm nearly twice your age Megan."

"I know, and that is why I'm so damn attracted to you. I want a man, not a boy. Ever since I was first interested in boys, I wanted them to be older than me, by quite a bit. Besides, you're here and Jason Momoa isn't so you win."

"So, I played my cards right?" He said with raised eyebrows and a smirk.

"You were dealt a winning hand," I told him. "I cheated by stacking the deck."

He was still holding me loosely. Both of us leaning back to speak. My hands were rubbing along his arms while we talked. I guess he accepted the win. He leaned back in and kissed me, only this time my tongue was waiting for his lips. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue over his lips. His lips parted and I drove in to seek out his tongue and my right hand went up to run fingers through his curly hair.

When he pulled away this time he was looking into my eyes and said, "If this is how it's going to be then you will need to know something."

"Oh my god Sabastian. Stop being such a gentleman and take me back to your room and fuck my brains out."

"Oh, my dear Megan I fully intend to do just that. You just need to know this one little detail; I'm only here for tonight. I must leave in the morning to go back to Andorra. There is an emergency with the bank I work for, and I must rush home. The early morning flight was the first one I could get."

I looked into his blue eyes and looked at them first one then the other. "Then I want to make the most of our few hours together." I took his hand and put my arm through his. He turned and led me into the hotel and to his suite. Inside I didn't wait, he closed the door and slipped out of the dress and my sandals. I only had on a pair of lace panties when he turned back to me. He opened his mouth to say something, but I put my hand up and pressed my index finger to his lips. "Shhh, I don't want to hear another word unless it has something to do with the way I'm sucking your cock, or how tight my pussy is."

His response was to bend down and wrap his arms around me, his hands under my ass. He lifted me up and pulled me into him. My legs reacted by wrapping around his waist and my arms around his neck. As he carried me into the room and towards the bed his mouth was on my breast. He sucked it into his mouth and his tongue began to flick over my hard nipple. I lowered my head and breathed in his scent.

We got to the king-sized bed. I was still in his arms as he moved to the middle and then bent over to lay me down. I let go of him and he first kissed my lips and then began to slowly kiss around my neck before he started a slow descent down my body. I felt goose bumps rise on my skin. My body began releasing endorphins. I relaxed, no longer feeling the stress of having the desire for this man. I now was able to just enjoy the having.

Sabastian kissed over to one breast and then used his tongue to trace along the outside, swirling slowly in until he was at the nipple. He raised his head slightly and breathed out warm air onto it. I closed my eyes and shivered with the sensation. I put my hands in his hair and pulled him up to me and kissed him, then put his head back down to my other breast. He took the hint and gave that nipple the same treatment. Then he slowly used his tongue to circle around it outward until he was between them and started to kiss downward.

I heard my own breath catch as he reached my belly button, and his tongue invaded that tiny hole. He now started to use his hands, starting on my hips, and as his kisses lowered his hands slid slowly up my sides. His hands moved up to take my breasts as his kisses reached the lace of my panties. He slowly went around the top from one side of my waist to the other. When he crossed over to my thigh another shiver went through my body.

TowGod
TowGod
190 Followers
12