The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees were bent so he kissed up the top of my thigh and when he reached my knee, he lifted my leg up and kissed the inside of my calf. Before traveling back down he sent more shivers down my spine when he kissed my feet. He looked me in the eye as he sucked on my toes. I've never had a man suck my toes before, but it felt amazing, and he looked sexy doing it.

I thought he would take my other foot and travel back down, but instead he used my leg to turn me over on my stomach and then used his hands to slowly run up the back of my legs. When he reached my ass, I felt his thumbs move along my crack and his palms slid over my cheeks. He reached the middle of my ass and pulled me open. I felt his kisses on either side of the string. He must have heard my sharp intake of air because I heard him laugh.

His hands then went to the waist band and slowly slid my panties down and then off. He then reached under me and pulled me up onto my knees, but a hand on my back kept my head down on the bed. With my ass up in the air he spread my cheeks again with his hands and I felt his tongue move along my perineum. He started just below my vulva and licked my anus. He circled my anus a few times then licked back down to my vulva again.

I was whimpering now. I felt myself getting wet. He reached for me and pulled me up. My back was against his chest, and he brought his hand around to cup my breasts. I felt my hard nipples press into his palms and I had to wonder if that felt as good for him as it did for me. My own hands reached behind me. I found the belt around his waist and undid both the belt and the button on his shorts. When I unzipped him with one hand the other slid in over his boxers. I felt his warm hard cock underneath.

One of his hands stayed on my breast, while the other slid down my stomach and over my pelvic mound. I took in a long shuddering breath of air and held it until I felt his middle finger at my slit. I let go of the breath and then began to take long slow breaths as his finger opened my outer lips and I knew he had to feel the heat the wetness of my inner lips. My own hands now were slipping off his shorts and boxers.

He began to kiss my neck as I found his hard naked cock and began to stroke it behind my back. 'Oh god', I thought to myself, 'he's fucking huge.' So not a boy, Sabastian was all man. He had to be at least 8 inches as I felt he was also uncut. I pulled him down so that his cock went between my legs and then up to rest under my perineum. I made slow twerking motions with my lower body and felt his finger and cock move opposite along my slit.

He was continuing to kiss my neck, but I broke away from his grip on my chest to drop onto my hands. I looked back at him, "Get inside of me now!" I commanded him. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to feel a man inside of me. I needed him inside of me.

I put my face down on the bed and felt him slide his cock over my labia. I felt it part my outer lips and my inner lips slide over it. I felt my wetness on him. His foreskin teasing my clit as he pressed harder over my vaginal opening. He then slowly slipped into my wet hole. I could feel the foreskin slide away inside to feel his glans move deeper in. It was a new sensation for me, never having an uncut cock before.

I felt and heard him sigh. "It is a good thing you are so wet because you are very tight."

"You feel so fucking good inside of me Sabastian. Don't hold back."

He took that to mean he could increase his pace and he did. I was now feeling his cock press against my cervix with each thrust he made. I wasn't however feeling his balls hit my clit as I was used to with other men, thus was the actual length of his wonderful cock. I was just thankful he wasn't as thick as he was long, I might not have been able to enjoy the fucking as much as I was otherwise.

He continued to slide in and out of me. I continued to notice the different feel of him, being uncut, and decided I liked it better than those American men who have been circumcised. "Megan, I want to have you on top," he told me and pulled out and laid down on the bed.

I finally got my first good look at his cock. Oh, my god, it's got to be at least 10 inches or more, but only average in girth. Before I mounted him, I took his cock in hand and stroked it, watching the foreskin slide over his purple-colored glans. I bent and took him into my mouth. I knew men have always enjoyed me blowing them.

I used my tongue to lick around his glans and then took him in until he was at the back of my throat. I pulled back and sucked him then bobbed on him for a bit until I showed him my secret. I have nearly no gag reflex. I took him down my throat nearly 2 inches past my tonsils. "My god Megan, that feels fantastic!" He exclaimed as I did it again before coming up for air. I took him in again a few more times then climbed aboard.

His cock was so long I had to slide onto him by laying on his chest. He guided himself into position and I moved him into me. I was enjoying the feeling of my nipples sliding over his chest as his cock slid into me. Both sensations worked together, and I felt myself cum. I went limp, my body was shaking as my orgasm tore through me. I felt his arms wrap around me as I felt the darkness take me.

I opened my eyes and looked into his. "How long?" I asked.

"Just a minute or so, that was quite the orgasm." He was stroking my hair. I was still laying on his chest and could feel his hard cock buried in my pussy. He had just stopped everything when I passed out and held me.

"I have never passed out from an orgasm before," I told him. "Ever the gentleman that you just didn't take advantage and keep fucking the little limp doll?"

He laughed, "Never! I held you to me and stroked your hair after I knew you were still breathing."

I wiggled my ass. "Still hard I feel."

"Yes, well I'm a bit worked up, and it will take release, before I will be going down anytime soon."

My turn to laugh, "Then let me give you that release." I began to pull myself up onto my knees the best I could. "As much as I would love to ride you like you want, I fear I'm just not big enough for you." I giggled and blushed.

He kissed me then said, "Then let's trade places." He turned with me in his arms until I was on my back, and he was above me. His cock still buried in my pussy. He then began to slowly fuck me again, only this time he was kissing me as he did so. Our tongues fighting for dominance in our mouths.

This continued for quite some time. Neither of us wanted to stop. I felt so full and never wanted him to leave me. I would forever be looking for another man with a cock like his. In college I had taken many different lovers. I wouldn't call me a slut, but I wasn't a prude in the slightest. I have probably had 50 different cocks in my life since that first time in high school with Matt. Sabastian was now my ultimate man to compare all others too.

I was savoring the feel of him inside of me. He was not the biggest I've ever taken in girth, but his was the longest. The previous guy was maybe 8 inches, and I could still feel his balls slap my clit when he fucked me.

Sabastian was fucking me now slow and sensual, like a lover. Was he savoring every feeling like I was? Was he thinking that my pussy felt better than all the other's he has fucked? Then I thought, 'What if he was thinking of his dead wife as he fucked me? Am I being compared to her?'

I didn't care at this point. Sabastian was literally and figuratively a 'one night stand'. I was never going to see him again after this. I intended to take every advantage I could from him and his glorious cock.

I brought my hands up to his face and pulled him in for a kiss. I kissed him hard and deep, not like a lover, but as a woman who desperately needed a man. I shoved him from me, put him on his back, and took him into my mouth. I then licked him from head to balls. I was going to worship his cock like it deserved.

I spent what seemed like 10 or 15 minutes just doing everything I knew how to his cock. His groans of pleasure telling me what he liked most. When my jaw told me it had enough, I got over between his legs and told him, "I might not be able to ride you cowgirl, but I can still fuck myself on you. Guide that beast into me."

He put the head of his cock at my opening, and I slowly backed up onto it. He raised up onto his elbows to watch as I impaled myself upon him. I started off slow but soon was rocking hard into him. It must have been feeling good to him because he started to really moan and then said, "Oh Megan, I'm not going to last much longer with you like this."

"Then don't hold back babe just let it out. I have a morning after pill with me." I told him.

He laughed, "Then save it for the next lucky man you meet here, because I've had a vasectomy years ago." I squeezed him with my pussy as hard as I could as I fucked myself on him. "Oh fuck!" He exclaimed, "That's going to be it I'm afraid. OHHH AAAAHHHH!" I felt him erupt into me. I felt his cock spasm and shoot hot cum deep and splash against my cervix. He must have shot 7 or 8 times because I could feel it leaking out around his cock and drip off my clit.

"Fuck Sabastian, that was a lot of cum." I said as I pulled off and held my hand over my pussy as I rushed into the bathroom for tissue.

I heard him laughing, "Honestly Megan, you are the first woman I have been with since my wife. I have never let myself go like this before." I came out of the bathroom and climbed up into the bed again. I got between his legs and began to clean him with my tongue and mouth. I was savoring our mixed taste. "You are not what I expected when I came here."

"What did you expect?" I asked him, looking into his eyes as I took him back into my mouth.

"Just a peaceful and relaxing time away from the snowy Pyrenees Mountains. I was just going to lay around the sand and water. Enjoy sunshine and copious amounts of alcohol."

"I will never forget this time with you Sabastian."

"Nor will I ever forget about you my dear sweet Megan. Merry Christmas."

I came up and kissed him before I lay down and snuggled into him. He put his arm around me and held me tight. I slid a hand over his chest and down to his softening cock and fondled him a bit. Then lifted my head and kissed him again, "Merry Christmas Sabastian."

12