All Comments on 'The Most Wonderful Time of the Year'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
pretty good

I guess it was about time for joe to get some of Angie But, I am waiting for the 3 way with Ruby and Charlie (if it is coming soon I hope) and when is Hev making her come back, I am starting to miss her adventures, can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, happy day!

I love the way you write LimeyLady! I've read lots of your stories, with the saucy dialogue and the snappy retorts. You just captivate me! And I'm a guy. This one has all sorts of 'promise' to it-- feisty and combative. Can't wait...

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Thank you as ever for taking time to comment. The next part is going to feature an "out of the blue hook-up" with a totally new girl and the long-awaited date with Eileen (who really is going to "come on").

I honestly hadn't considered a 3 with Ruby and Charlie but you've now put the idea into my head. As for Hev . . . she's still two university years away from meeting Angie. I do, however, intend to make those years relatively rush by, although I need to make Angie become a lot more predatory. Maybe Hev will show in the part after next . . .

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous

I'm glad you liked this story and others before it. As far as dialogue goes, I try to use the sort of exchanges I hear/see every day here in my part of the UK and elsewhere on national TV. The day-to-day stuff's not all sexual, of course (not all of it) but there are lot of sharp, funny people about in these parts.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
What an amazing character..

Angie is turning out to be. Complex despite the relative repetition of each chapter's plot, or maybe just because, since it's evolving through every encounter she has.

I really love it, and I can't wait to find out what happens with this latest triangle.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Lonely_reader

I'm glad you are enjoying it and finding Angie interesting. I agree there is a certain repetitiveness about her sex life but am trying (as you noticed) to develop her as she goes. By the time she reaches her third year at uni I want her to be much more of an aggressor . . . She'll need to be, because that's when she's going to meet 18 year-old Heather Hunter, who takes no prisoners at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous