The Motel

Story Info
He caught her eavesdropping; she had to let him fuck her.
3.2k words
4.23
39.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetBlk
PetBlk
43 Followers

She breathed a sigh of relief as her two children just made it to the stop in time for the school bus. She watched them board it safely, waving to them as it drove away. She was lucky that she could see the stop from her front door as she was still wearing nothing but her house-coat.

Inside, she wondered how two small children could cause such chaos at the breakfast table in such a short time. She hurriedly cleared away the dishes, wiped up the spilt milk and cereal. She was running late, needing to shower and dress. She had promised her friend Mary that she would look after the motel Mary and her partner were running, just for the day while they went to the city for a day out.

She and Mary had become friends when they had started at high school, remaining close ever since. They had fought off the school bullies that the teachers ignored, went everywhere together and helped each other with their school assignments. They had had their first sex together. She had gone to Mary's house after school finding her alone and waving her mother's vibrator which she had discovered. It was fully charged and vibrated strongly when they had switched it on. Mary had rubbed her own crotch with it over her jeans, then insisted on rubbing hers too. One thing led to another and they had pulled their jeans down to get a better feel, letting the vibrator rub over their thin panties. It was her fault that it had happened. She had been rubbing Mary's crotch pushing aside the leg of her panties so that the vibrator tip rubbed directly on the outside of Mary's pussy. She must have pushed too hard, because suddenly Mary gave a cry of pain as the vibrator popped her cherry and slid inside. She'd wanted to pull it out, but Mary held it in, gasping with pleasure as she climaxed. When she had calmed down Mary insisted that she have it done to her as it was the most pleasurable thing ever. She was reluctant, but gave in, letting Mary pull her panties down, push the vibrator into her pussy and pop her cherry too. Mary was right, once it was in her it felt so good.

A couple of weeks later at a party they had had one too many drinks and, egging each other on, had let two boys take them to a back bedroom with a double bed. They had lain on the bed side by side and let the boys strip them naked. The boys slid their hard cocks into them both so that they had had their first fuck together. That only reinforced their friendship. They were bridesmaids at each other's wedding, then supported each other when they had both divorced a few years later. She had her two children, but Mary had none, which was probably why Mary had quickly found a partner to live with. He was made redundant soon afterwards when the company he worked at was transferred abroad. They had used his redundancy payment to place a deposit on a small motel which they could manage and which provided accommodation for them.

The motel was cheap and struggling financially. In reality they were working for the bank that had loaned them the balance of the purchase price. They only survived by doing most of the work themselves and letting out rooms discretely, cash only, for daytime use by couples who wanted somewhere private for an amorous encounter. To give Mary a break was why she had agreed to help out for the day.

She showered then looked into her drawer for her underwear. She should have done the laundry yesterday. The drawer holding her regular day-to-day bras and panties was empty. She looked into the next drawer down where she kept her fancy clothes and took out a pair of matching bra and panties that normally she only used for nights out.

It had been a while since she had last dressed in them. When she hooked her bra on, she found she had put on a little more weight. The bra was designed to show her cleavage anyway and now her breasts bulged over the cups. Luckily it still was comfortable and she pulled on a loose fitting t-shirt. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she thought that she had better not lean forward in front of anyone, as the neck of her t-shirt fell away, giving a good view of her enticing cleavage. She pulled on her sexy panties and a pair of jeans.

"Not too bad," she said to herself. All she needed was a tall, dark and handsome stranger to sweep her off her feet. He had better be rich too. In fact he needn't be tall, dark or handsome so long as he had money and was generous. She was tired of scraping by.

She made it to Mary's motel, only 20 minutes late. She needn't have worried because Mary was running late too. The two of them were very alike. Mary explained that there were only two guests last night, both had checked out.

"Would you mind servicing the two units, numbers 6 and 8?" Mary asked.

"Oh, there is a regular coming around noon with his girlfriend. He stays till about three, so he returns the key to the office when he has finished so we can service the room straightaway, if necessary. He always has unit 9, and pays $50, in cash of course."

Mary was running around flustered, as her partner waited patiently for her.

"There's a new magazine you'll like." Mary told her as she started for the door. "It should be in the lounge or the bedroom," she said mischievously, implying that it had some sexy, romantic stories.

With Mary gone, she pushed the service trolley to the two units that needed cleaning. An hour later she had both of them cleaned and the beds changed. As she was putting out the clean towels, she realised that she was short of one for unit 8. She must have miscounted when she was loading up the trolley. She pushed the trolley back to where it was stored intending to get the missing towel from the linen cupboard and finish the unit.

The motel phone rang. She hurried to answer it. It was a booking for the next day, with the person asking a number of questions that seemed to go on for ever. She forgot all about the missing towel and decided that she needed her break and made a cup of coffee. Also she was keen on seeing what magazine Mary had left her. It wasn't in the lounge so she went into their bedroom. There it was on the bedside table and on top of it was a large vibrator. The bed was unmade and there was a nearly-dry stain on the bottom sheet. She grinned.

"So that was why you were running late, Mary," she said to herself, "getting a good fuck to start the day." She picked up the vibrator and pressed the switch. It was almost fully charged and vibrated powerfully. She felt herself go damp between her legs, but she switched it off. She picked the magazine up and almost as an afterthought, the vibrator too and took them back into the lounge where her coffee was waiting. She sipped the coffee and read some of the stories. Mary was right, she did like them and started to feel herself going damp again as she imagined herself being made romantic love to. Almost without realising it, she rubbed her crotch, then undid her jeans, switched the vibrator on and lay back while she rubbed it over her panties. She was being turned on and soon pushed aside the panties' leg so that she could slide the vibrator into her pussy. It felt good inside her. She was building up to a climax when the motel office door rang. It was the guest for unit 9. Hurriedly, she switched the vibrator off, pulled her jeans back up and did them up.

She knew that she looked flushed, but there was nothing she could do about it. Perhaps he wouldn't notice.

"I've a booking" he said.

"Unit 9?" she queried.

"Yes that's right" he said smiling at her. He was looking at her chest more than her face.

"That will be $50 please," she told him. He put three $20 bills on the counter. She looked for the small tin box that kept the change for cash-only guests that the tax man wouldn't know about. It was on the counter somewhere, underneath the pile of papers that Mary never tidied up. She was leaning forward to search for it. When she found it she straightened up and saw that he had been looking down her shirt at her cleavage. She gave him a $10 bill change and as he turned, she noticed that he had a bulge in his jeans where his cock had gone hard.

"You've still got what it takes, girl" she thought, smiling.

"Have fun," she told him wickedly.

"Yes, we will" he said, grinning back at her as he was leaving the room.

She hung around in the office for a few more minutes before seeing a second car draw up at unit 9. A woman got out and hurriedly went into the unit, no doubt hoping no one had seen her.

She went back into the lounge and sat down picking up her magazine again. A few minutes later she remembered about the missing towel. She decided that she had better replace it straight away, in case she forgot about it again. She picked the towel up from the linen cupboard and went across to unit 8, quietly letting herself in. She put the towel in the bathroom, carefully arranging it. As she was about to come back out of the unit, she heard the couple in unit 9 next door. They obviously hadn't wasted any time as there was the sound of sex coming through the wall separating the two units. Feeling a little guilty she went to the wall between the two units, squeezed beside a bedside table and placed her ear against the wall.

The wall was thin and was no barrier to the sound. He was giving his girlfriend a hard fucking and she heard the woman cry out as she fast approached her climax. It turned her on, and she felt herself go wet. There, she heard him give several grunts accompanied by the girlfriend's cries of "oh, oh, oh". He must be cumming she realized, shooting his load into the girlfriend who was having an orgasm. The noise of sex ceased so she moved away from listening at the wall.

Unfortunately she knocked the clock radio off the bedside table. It landed on the floor with a clatter and broke out into loud music as it turned itself on. Hurriedly, she switched it off, set it back on the table and left the unit as quickly as she could, hurrying back to the office. Ten minutes later she heard a car leaving. It was the girlfriend who must have got dressed quickly. Then she saw the boyfriend walking towards the office. He opened the door and entered. He looked very, very angry.

"Oh, I thought that you were staying another couple of hours," she said nervously.

"Yes, so did I," he snarled back at her, slamming the keys to his room on the counter.

"My girlfriend doesn't like being spied on and she got up and left. Did it turn you on listening to us fuck?"

"S... sorry, " she stuttered. She didn't like to say that yes it had turned her on. He stepped towards her, menacingly. She stepped back away from him, but found that she was up against a wall. He took another step towards her, crowding her.

"I hope that you got a cheap thrill," he told her, "were you rubbing your pussy? Are you all wet now? And did you enjoy flashing your cleavage at me when I first arrived?" he asked, taking another step towards her so that she felt she was pinned against the wall, unable to escape.

"S...sorry," she stuttered again. "I didn't mean to listen."

"Although you do have a great pair of tits," he said as he pushed his body up against her. He hooked a finger on the top of her t-shirt and pulled the neck of it forward so that he could look down at her cleavage, enhanced by her sexy bra.

"Thanks to you I might not fuck my girlfriend again. Not soon, anyway and not today. I think that you owe me, don't you?" he demanded. He put his hand on to her left breast, squeezing it.

"Please don't hurt me," she said. Her body betrayed her as her nipple grew larger and hard. He slackened his grip, feeling her hard nipple. He began to rub it through the material of her t-shirt. She tried to push his hand away, but only succeeded in making his hand run down her body and push between her legs onto her crotch. She could feel herself getting wet between her legs.

"You're going to make it up to me," he growled, rubbing her. "I know a lot of guys who use this motel. You wouldn't want me to warn them off, telling them that you listen to them when they fuck someone, would you?"

"Please don't tell anyone," she begged, afraid that she would lose Mary some customers. She stopped trying to resist and let him push her legs open wider and continue rubbing her crotch. Her eyes glazed over with physical desire and she began to breathe heavily.

"No, stop it," she gasped.

"You're going to let me fuck you" he told her.

He clamped his mouth to hers, kissing her roughly. Her mouth opened and she felt his tongue push into her, flicking against her tongue, dominating her. All the while his hand was rubbing her pussy, reducing her will to resist.

He stopped kissing. His hand left the gap between her legs and slid under her t-shirt, pulling at her bra, trying to release her tits. She felt powerless to stop him.

"Please, not here," she gasped, "someone might see us." She knew then that she was going to let him have sex with her so that he wouldn't tell anyone that she had listened to him fucking his girlfriend.

She led him through the back of the office and to the lounge. He stopped her in front of the sofa, then pushed her onto it so that she was seated facing him. She watched as he undid his belt and his flies, pulling out his cock. It was lengthening, swelling, but still not hard and fully erect.

"Suck my cock. Make it hard," he told her. She didn't want to.

"No, please," she begged. She wasn't keen on giving oral and didn't like the thought of him shooting his cum into her mouth. He held her head, bringing it closer to him and pushed the tip of his cock against her lips.

"Open your mouth," he commanded. She realized that she had no option but to obey and opened her mouth. He pushed his cock into it. She took hold of the shaft of his cock so that it wouldn't go all the way in and to the back of her throat. Automatically she began sucking, feeling his cock swell and grow hard.

"Oh that's good," he said. "You like it, don't you."

She realized that yes, she did like doing it to him. She felt that she was now more in control as he gasped with pleasure. She pulled his cock half out so that she was able to use her tongue to lick the tip of his cock. She could taste his pre-cum which had begun flowing. She continued sucking him, working him up. Suddenly he pulled his cock quickly out of her mouth. He was panting and would have cum if he had kept it there longer with her tongue working on it.

He reached down, took hold of her t-shirt and pulled it off her. He unhooked her bra, pulling it away from her, letting her tits tumble free. She let him take hold of them, squeezing and rolling her hard nipples. She felt herself going wet with desire. He dropped his jeans to the floor and kicked them off. He pushed her down on the sofa and she arched her back to let him pull her jeans and panties off. Naked she lay back on the sofa. He pushed her legs wide apart and slid his hard, hot cock into her wet pussy. Now she knew that she was wanting to be fucked. She briefly wondered if she should have insisted on a condom, but she liked doing it bareback, skin on skin. He was leaning over her, she could see the shaft of his cock thrusting in and out of her as he began fucking her hard.

She began to climax and her body bucked in response to his thrusts. She cried out in ecstasy as she orgasmed. He still didn't cum, and continued fucking her until she had stopped. He pulled his cock out of her, still erect and hard.

"Roll over onto your front," he told her. She obeyed him without arguing. Once again he pushed her legs apart, then slid his cock back into her pussy to begin fucking her doggy style. His cock seemed as though it was going in so deep into her. She began to orgasm again almost immediately.

"Oh, oh, oh," she cried in time to his thrusts. It had been a long time since she had been fucked as much as this. She was lost in erotic pleasure.

"Give it to me. Shoot your cum into me," she cried again as his thrusts became harder and faster. He lost control and gave a groan as he came. With each spurt he gave a grunt as her pussy muscles squeezed his cock. When he had finished pumping his load into her, his cock went limp. He pulled it out and sat on the sofa next to her.

"That was good," he said "and you liked it too."

"Yes," she admitted, rolling back over to face him. He stood up. Before she realized what he was doing, he had got out his cell phone and had taken a couple of photos of her lying there naked with her legs wide apart.

"You're mine now," he said "You are going to let me fuck you whenever I want. I know that you will like it and you won't want me telling how you eavesdrop. My girlfriend will want to do you as well."

"I can handle both of you," she said to him, defiantly. Her own cell phone was lying there on the table. He picked it up and keyed in some numbers. His own phone rang.

"There, I've got your number," he said. "I wont say anything to anyone, so long as you do what I want."

He dressed and left. She wiped herself dry between her legs and got dressed too. When Mary and her partner came back later she didn't tell her what had happened, but left to go home saying that everything had been OK. She knew that he would ring her sometime soon and she would have little choice but to let him and his girlfriend have sex with her anyway they wanted. She also realized that she was looking forward to it.

PetBlk
PetBlk
43 Followers