The Moth and the Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawnsong broke the kiss, and Starbloom was still unconsciously leaning after her, dizzy, dazed. She blinked rapidly. The lights were incessant.

"Goodness, somebody enjoyed that!" Dawnsong giggled. "You look like you've never kissed someone before." She paused, lips quirking. "Then again, neither have I.

"I think I'm a fast learner, though~"

Starbloom gasped, eyes widening. Dawnsong's hand had started to creep up Starbloom's leg, pushing up her diaphanous dress, sliding up Starbloom's thigh. Feelings perhaps no being had yet experienced blossomed in her chest, in her, down below, and she clung to Dawnsong for dear life.

"Aww, and what's this?" Dawnsong cooed. Perhaps she truly didn't know, but that playful note to her word suggested she had a good idea.

All Starbloom knew was that her world melted into a puddle between her legs when Dawnsong grasped her hard, dripping cock.

"Oh, this is adorable." Dawnsong laughed. She gave the cock a gentle, testing pump. Starbloom cried out and whimpered with pleasure. She longed to pull away—it was too much, surely it was too much—surely this was dangerous, to be this vulnerable, to trust this much—but the bliss spreading through her whole body was treacherous. It sank around her ankles, lapped at her thighs, flowed around her mind and thickened into sweet, captivating syrup.

Dawnsong laughed and gave another slow, achingly indulgent stroke. Up above, her fingers ran up Starbloom's antennae.

The tides of syrupy pleasure swelled Starbloom cried out, babbled, her knees wobbling. "Oh—oh, please—"

"There's that adorable word again, little flower," Dawnsong purred, stroking up and down Starbloom's shaft. "Please, please, pleeease. It's almost like you do want this."

"I—"

"It's almost like you crave this," Dawnsong cooed. "Like you crave your own submission."

"O-Oh—"

"It's okay, precious," Dawnsong whispered, slowly pumping Starbloom's cock up. Down. Up. Down. "You're in good hands. It's safe to fall apart here. So..." She brought her lips to Starbloom's ear. "... shatter for me."

Starbloom's knees buckled.

The next thing she knew, she was pinned against the night sky, the paints at her back still fresh and slippery, staining her increasingly exposed body, her dress, her hair. She whimpered and cried out, but couldn't even squirm, because she was now trapped beneath the rapturous light.

Dawnsong beamed down at her, squeezing Starbloom's poor, needy cock between those luscious thighs. The armor was gone now, and Dawnsong was strong, and yet so, so soft...

"You're sure this isn't what you want?" Dawnsong purred, squeezing her luscious thighs together.

"N-No," Starbloom cried, bucking helplessly, her whole world swimming in lights. "No, no, I-I want it!"

"Oh? What a pretty new tune my songbird has found." Dawnsong caressed her cheek with a laugh, then reached down and greedily groped and fondled Starbloom's tits. Like they were hers. Like Starbloom was hers. Her property. "But you know, I need to be sure, little flower. Are you—"

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" Starbloom could feel Dawnsong's slick juices on those thighs, and knew how turned on Dawnsong was, how attracted she was to her. She wanted more. She neededneeded—. "More! More, more, please, more—"

"Goodness, I simply love hearing you beg." Dawnsong's eyes glowed brighter. "Beg more."

"Please! Please, please—I need it I need it—" Starbloom's breath caught and words choked as she felt Dawnsong shifting, felt something she did not know but instinctively recognized, something warm and slick sliding across her cock's tip. "I-I'll be good!" she whimpered.

"Oh, you are, and you will be." Fingertips daintily grazed over Starbloom's nipple through the fabric, and Starbloom gasped and arched her back into the touch. "Such a good little hypnoslut."

And Dawnsong's hand grasped her ass and pulled Starbloom inside of her.

"Yes!" the mothgirl squealed, bucking insensibly, "yes, yes, YES, I-I'm a goood hypnoslut!" Starbloom was drooling, the prison of pleasure wrapped around her cock beyond anything she'd felt before. Her womanhood pulsed, and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she realized how close she was—

"Aww~!" Dawnsong laughed at her, smiling condescendingly. The pleasure was clearly getting to her, little cracks in her voice, a weakness to her eyes, but she was good at containing it. Starbloom wasn't. "Ohh, are you going to c-cum already, my... precious girl?" She leaned in close until her lips weren't an inch from Starbloom's. Her breaths were heavy as she rocked her hips in time with Starbloom's thrusts. "Are you?"

"Yes," Starbloom whimpered.

Dawnsong smsirked. "Good girl. Cum for me."

And Starbloom's scream of ecstasy was drowned in a kiss.

The pleasure searing through her was like all the stars were pouring into her whole body at once. She felt aglow, and as the lights pulsed into her, as Dawnsong's lips claimed hers, she felt Dawnsong's moans and cries join her own.

Dawnsong's grip tightened, dominant, possessive, and Starbloom could only melt into the orgasm and let the other goddess fuck her good hypnoslut brains away.

After what felt like an eternity, Dawnsong broke away from the kiss, panting for breath. Dimly, Starbloom registered that her lights had dropped back to a normal level. Dawnsong pulled away, allowing Starbloom's still-leaking cock to slip free, but she kept Starbloom in her arms, gently stroking her hair, cooing under her breath.

Starbloom felt the trance beginning to fade. She felt... lighter, somehow. Airier. She looked at Dawnsong and managed a smile. "That... that was..." She blushed.

"Good. I'm glad." Dawnsong smiled dreamily back. Her eyes were heavy-lidded. She released Starbloom and lay back with a happy sigh. "That was... alright, right? I'm sorry, I should have asked about the... the, um..." She bit her lip.

Starbloom felt her smile widening. She nuzzled up next to Dawnsong, admiring the curvy warrior's ample chest, how soft those breasts felt to rest her head against. "It was good. All of it. We... we can talk about it later." She kissed Dawnsong's neck daintily, and giggled at Dawnsong's little gasp. "But it was good."

Dawnsong was so soft. Starbloom wanted to feel more of her, so she finally shrugged off her dress and cast it aside. The diaphanous fabric settled amid the stars, shifting into the form of a shimmering nebula.

She gazed out into the stars for a moment, considering something.

Dawnsong blinked blearily, her eyes trailing from the nebula to follow Starbloom's gaze. "That's... pretty." She frowned. "But... wait, what happened to the..."

"To the stars?" Starbloom turned back with a rapturous joy in her chest.

For some of the stars had taken on a warm golden light. A light of heat, and welcome, and love, and life. They weren't alone anymore. New strange things encircled them, smaller than anything Starbloom had ever dreamed of, suggesting a scale of existence she had never before considered.

They were... suns.

"I don't know. Something new."

"Oh..."

Starbloom planted another kiss, and smirked privately at he goddess's shiver. She rose up until she was above Dawnsong, her teardrop breasts hanging down right before Dawnsong's eyes. Everything felt wonderful. Radiant. "You showed me something new. Something beautiful."

"O-Oh..." Dawnsong blinked rapidly, staring up at Starbloom. She suddenly looked a lot shyer, a lot more unsure. Her face was a little red.

Starbloom thought that look quite became her.

"Now," she cooed, gently pinning Dawnsong down, her wings beginning to flutter with hypnotic patterns that made Dawnsong's eyes glaze over, "if you don't mind, I'd like to return the favor~"

Dawnsong's eyes widened. "I..." Flutter~ "Oh..." Swirl~ "Y-Yes, Starbloom..."

And so a universe was born.

THE END.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks so much for reading! As always, feedback is welcome and super appreciated! <3

12