The Mother in Law and her Tights

Story Info
The mother in Law knows I borrow her tights.
2.6k words
4.55
30.7k
30
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having lived abroad for a few years, I got a new job in my wife's hometown. However, as we were still trying to sell our house, I had to leave it to my wife to sort it out and have moved in with my in-laws as my work is just a few minutes away.

I'd been looking forward to moving there thinking of all the opportunities that would be available to investigate some of the mother-in-law's tights and underwear. Unfortunately, in the first few days, I wasn't left alone at all so never got any opportunities. About the fourth or fifth day I was there, I went into the kitchen for some breakfast and saw a pile of dirty washing lying ready to go into the washing machine. I could see a pair of tan tights in the pile which I knew she'd been wearing the day before. As I was in the kitchen alone, I quickly pulled them from the pile, only to find a black g-string still inside them. I quickly stuffed both inside my shorts and returned to my room, bypassing breakfast!!

Back in my room, I took the opportunity to sniff the wonderful scent of her from the tights' and in particular her pussy from her g-string. By this time, my cock was solid and I slipped on her tights, which were a little small, but felt lovely and tight on my cock. I began to stroke myself through them whilst sniffing her g string and it wasn't long till I blew my load in the crotch. Almost late for work by this time, I quickly shoved both items under some clothes I had left on a chair and rushed out to work.

Arriving at the office, I was told that the guy who was to train me that day had called in sick and there wasn't anyone else available so I should take the day off. Not sure what the in-laws were up to that day, I thought there might be an opportunity to raid an underwear drawer so didn't hesitate in getting back.

When I arrived, their car was gone, so assumed they were out - although I didn't know where to or for how long! However, the door wasn't locked so I figured only one of them was away so no opportunity to get up to anything. Going inside, I went straight to my room to change out of my suit.

I walked into the room and couldn't believe my eyes. My mother-in-law was lying on my bed, her skirt up around her waist, knickers, and tights (black) around her ankles whilst she rubbed her clit. At first, she didn't hear me enter so there was a split second whilst I stood there gobsmacked. Then I realised that not only was she on my bed playing with herself but that in her other hand was the pair of tan tights and she was licking and sucking my cum out of the crotch of them whilst she played with herself.

This all happened in a split second as she sensed or heard my presence and turned to look at me. She was mortified and her face went beetroot. She stammered something about coming in for my dirty washing as she tried to hide the tights that were in her hand at the same time as she tried to cover herself with her skirt. But she still had her tights and knickers around her ankles.

Realising I had been caught with her tights I decided to throw caution into the wind (I figured we were maybe quits on the embarrassment level) and asked her if she was enjoying the taste of my cum. She didn't say anything but glanced guiltily in the direction of the now discarded tights. "Don't be embarrassed," I told her. "Here, try the real thing," I unzipped my pants and shoved my quickly hardening cock toward her face. She hesitated for a split second before opening her mouth and wrapping it around my cock.

The feeling was exquisite as she sucked me and I started to fuck her mouth. I leaned over and lifted her skirt again so that I could see her pussy as I continued to fuck her mouth. She was sucking me greedily and in no time at all, I blasted a load of cum into her mouth which she swallowed entirely with only a slight grunt as it hit the back of her throat. As she licked some of the cum off the end of my dick, I thought 'fuck it' I'm not letting this opportunity pass. I pulled away from her and got down between her legs before starting to lick her pussy. I had never seen a woman leak cum like she was, it was fucking amazing. She squirmed a bit as I licked her clit before slipping my tongue inside her and then down further and flicking her asshole before returning to her clit. She was beginning to pant and moan quite a lot and I was getting stiff again. As she still had her tights and knickers around her ankles and that was where my cock was, I put my cock in the crotch of her hose and rubbed myself against them as I licked her.

It was quite obvious she was near to orgasm and her pussy was now soaking. I was in such a state of excitement I was ready to go again. I gave her one last lick before getting up and shoving my cock into her pussy. It was surprisingly tight (I'm not very big, but my cock is thick!) but I slipped straight in and it felt fantastic. For the first time, she objected, saying, "no, you can't do that....." I continued to thrust and told her, "too late!" She gave up very quickly as she was extremely turned on by this point and I continued to fuck her for a few minutes before we both came to the most amazing climax.

I climbed off her and we both lay trying to catch our breath. There was an embarrassed silence as neither of us knew quite what to say.........

After a few moments, she got up and sorted herself out, saying something along the lines of "let's pretend this never happened and never mention it again" she left.

For the next few days, it was a bit awkward and I spent as little time as possible in the house. Then about a week later, I got home from work and it was only my father-in-law that was in. He told me that the mother-in-law had gone out for a "girl's lunch" and hadn't got back yet. He was just heading out the door for the evening and she would be back any time. Left alone in the house for a while, I was tempted to check out her underwear or dirty laundry again, but decided it was too dangerous and settled down to watch some telly.

A little while later, I heard the door opening and my mother-in-law came back in. After pottering around in the kitchen for a while, she came in and sat on the couch. She had made a bit of an effort for her lunch and was dressed in a black blouse and knee-length black skirt with black tights on. She had taken her shoes off and I could see her toes looking sexy through her tights, although I was trying hard not to look. It was also quite obvious that she'd had a few glasses of wine throughout the afternoon. However, she very quickly decided she'd like another and poured herself another glass of wine and offered me a beer, which I accepted. We sat and watched telly for a while and I could sense her looking over at me. I wasn't sure if I was just being paranoid until she came out with - "can I ask you a question?" "Uh oh," I thought, but said, "yeah, sure."

"I've been wondering? When you took my tights, did you just wank into them or did you put them on?"

"Er..... I put them on" I said, blushing again.

"Wow," she said laughing "does it turn you on wearing women's tights?"

"Well you tasted the results," I replied, trying to get a bit of my own back.

"I did, didn't I" she laughed "is it just tights, or do you wear knickers and other women's underwear too?"

"I prefer tights but find most women's underwear sexy," I replied frankly, getting a bit less embarrassed by now.

She sat for a moment in silence. "Do you find wearing stockings and suspenders sexy?" she asked. "Yes," I replied, "but prefer tights as I love smelling their used crotch."

"What about these? Would you like to wear them?" she asked, as she lifted her skirt to reveal she was wearing a pair of black stockings and a black suspender belt with a pair of lacy black knickers.

I was virtually speechless at the site and could barely manage a nod.

"Ok, come with me," she said, "I think I maybe have something better upstairs."

Up she got and went upstairs leaving me no choice but to follow, my cock already pushing hard against my jeans. I went inside her room as she was opening her dresser drawer, which was full to the brim of nylon. "Ok then," she said "let's see you modeling some of these," as she picked four or five pairs of tights out of her drawer. I stood there not knowing what to do as she laid them out on the dresser. "Come on, get your clothes off, I want to see you wearing my underwear," she said as she sat on the bed. I quickly stripped off my clothes and was left standing naked with my cock quite clearly standing up. I picked up a pair of the tights she had laid out, there were fairly thin glossy tan ones. I sat on the edge of the bed and slipped them on. "You obviously know how to do that," she laughed as I stood and pulled them up over my erect cock. "Ok, come round here and model them," she said. As I walked around to the side of the bed she was now lying on. Standing next to her, she ran her hand over my thigh and up over my cock, rubbing it slightly before asking me to turn around. She felt my ass and slipped her hand under me feeling and stroking my balls. "Ok, they are nice," she said "but you're legs are a bit too hairy for them, go and put the grey ones on."

I walked back around and took them off, before slipping on the grey ones she had laid out - this time a matt pair. As I did, she took off her skirt and blouse and was left in nothing but a black bra, stockings, suspenders, and her knickers. She reached into her bedside table and pulled out a rabbit vibrator. "Ok, let me see those properly," she said as she switched the vibrator on and started to rub it over her knickers.

I went back round to her side of the bed and again stood there with my erection pointing out of her tights. As I stood there, she pulled her knickers to the side and slipped the rabbit into what was now obviously a dripping pussy. She let out a small gasp as it slipped in and she reached out and rubbed my cock again through 'her' tights. She was now fucking herself rapidly with the vibrator as I stood there letting her rub her hand all over my tights-covered cock and legs. "Put some more on," she gasped as she continued to wank herself. I walked over to her dresser and opened the drawer, ignoring the ones she'd left out for me. I spotted a pair of black suspender-type tights and took them out. Slipping off the ones I was wearing, I put these on and my cock stood free and clear. I picked up the tights from the dresser and moved over to the bed where my mother-in-law was rubbing the end of her vibrator against her clit. This time she grabbed my cock and I moved so that she could take it in her mouth again. I stuck my fingers inside her bra and squeezed and played with her nipples and tits as she sucked me. I still had the tights I had picked off the dresser and rubbed them over her body as she sucked me. I then bent down and slipped a couple of fingers inside her. It was so wet. I told her to turn over and get on all fours, which she did with her ass in the air. I took the rabbit from her and slipped the end of it in her pussy. Pulling it out, I used it to rub her pussy juice over her asshole. I tried to slip the end of it into her ass but it wouldn't quite fit. However, spreading her bum cheeks slightly, I was able to work the end of it into her ass. She let out a moan which I wasn't sure was pleasure or pain, but I really didn't care at this point. Taking the vibrator out, I climbed on the bed and slipped the end of my cock into her asshole. I cannot describe the feeling of fucking your mother-in-law in the ass whilst wearing her crotchless tights, but let's just say it was beyond amazing. I fucked her as hard as I possibly could and couldn't believe the pounding she was able to take in her ass. She rubbed her clit whilst I was doing it and brought herself off two or three times. As I was getting close to cumming, I pulled out and rolled her over before spraying my cum all over her chest and face.

I moved my face down to hers and we kissed, our tongues fighting each other's mouths. She put her hand on my softened cock, slowly wanking me to get me hard again. I moved onto the bed, lying by her side so it was more comfortable but also so I get at her hard nipples and tits with my mouth, and finger fuck her.

Soon I was hard, she asked if I would fuck her again. As if she needed to ask! I got between her outstretched legs and she held my cock to help guide it into her very moist pussy. I slid in, our pubic bones meeting. I slowly withdrew until the tip of my cock was just inside her pussy, then slammed quickly back inside her. She let out a loud groan and clamped her pussy tight around my cock. I kept repeating that until she asked me to fuck her hard and quickly. Not wanting to disappoint my mother-in-law, I obliged. Soon our bodies were slapping together, our tongues fighting each other again. Soon she let out a long, low groan as her orgasm hit her. I increased my thrusts and spunked in her just as her orgasm was subsiding.

Lying on top of her as we recovered she said she had never been as turned on since she had found out what I'd done with her tights. She said she never expected me to even think of her sexually but was so glad I did as her sex life had gone stale.

We had to cut short our afternoon as my father-in-law was due back in an hour and we both needed a shower, the bed needed changing and her bedroom needed airing. I told her, our next fuck would be in my bed.