All Comments on 'The Mother In Law...Needs More?'

by joecali

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE STORY

This was a really good story about fucking monther in law behind every ones back yummy yummy & i'm still laughing so hard about the last words u said. ( TKS FOR COMING CAROL ) as his mother law & hubby was leavening.

ROFLMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mother in law sex

I want to do my mother in law and when i get the chance , I hope she will cooperative and not need to get her drunk first. That would take all the enjoyment out of it for her the first time we do it..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good story

It seems as if he found his Mil's weakness and that she is a slut for big cock.

He needs to find a way to spend some alone time with Carol and make sure she gets all of the cock she can stand.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story is hot...I guess. The guy is such a fucking ass though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going

Do not fucking stop writing... you are wonderful!!!!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Legally

Fucking your Mother-in-law is not incest--but it's certainly taboo which makes for a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I often thought about my MIL, while married to her daughter, but never did more than that. That all changed though about 2 weeks after her daughter filed for divorce. The proceedings were short and not very sweet. She got 1/2 of everything, including my 1/2. Her mom knew I did'nt have anywhere to go, so she let me move in with her, til I got back on my feet. 2 weeks afdivorce was final, I married the ex's mom in the Bahamas and we've been happy now 10 years. Talk about pissing off my ex/her daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Plz keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
???

Um....Where's the Anal???

SymmonsSymmonsover 11 years ago
Possibilities

Very good. So many more possibilities with Carol. Please keep them coming.

theurbanstorytellertheurbanstorytellerover 11 years ago
Excellent!!!

Its different! No anal needed, perfect as is! Me and my (now ex) MIL were millimeters from getting it in. Carol sounds just like my ornery but sexy MIL. I would've called her all kinds of bitches while feeding her my nut too! Perfect!

playerdudeplayerdudeover 9 years ago
Great story

I want to see more of Joe's adventure. Does he fuck the cleaning lady again from the first story? Does he fuck Jen some more and they fuck everday at work now? Does Carol come back to visit in a future chapter? Does Joe succeed in doing the rest of the hot ladies in his job? Does he knock up Jen or the rest of these ladies up? Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't think Carol is a bitch.

I think she's doing Joe as much of a favor, as he is her. Marla must have heard something, it's not like Carol was quiet, but I don't think she really cared. It's a shame Joe only had time to fuck Carol three times. I'm sure they will be plenty of opportunities in the future though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice series

Would like to see them go on a cruise together.

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69over 4 years ago
Came too late

Need more

Azrael1801Azrael1801over 3 years ago
Twist

Here's a thought, maybe add a twist. The reason his wife went cold on him. Is the same reason the m.i.l is so desperate, the father and daughter are getting it on. Maybe even have the son walk in on them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the mother-in law-stories. I would like to read a continuation of the 2 main characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous