All Comments on 'The Mother-Son Bond'

by HotAndFun21

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
HOT!

I enjoyed your story and look forward to the next chapter. I did however find the mistakes annoying and I recommend using a proofreader. Regarding some of your dialogue, try reading it out loud to see if it seems natural. There are a few paragraphs of just dialogue that really don't work. I write this in hope it helps your future output.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Used to enjoy watching my mom change clothes from the bathroom as she never closed her door. I've tried to show her my stuff & made a few nice on her but she always pushes me away. Says my feelings for her will pass someday. It's been 30 years & I still dream & fantasize about her. Too bad I didn't make any moves or walk in on her during my teen years. While we were both in our prime years.

radioman2radioman2almost 5 years ago
Doesn't get any better

Great story with a believable plot and wonderful build up. Descriptions of the organisms emotions between mother and son were terrific. The previous comment may have merit but there's not a lot of room for improvement. Thank you for sharing your efforts. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm not sure...

....is this meant to be a comedy or a satire?

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Mom needs to forget the pill. What she and son need is for mom to begin showing off a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
disregard the previous Anonymous comment.

Good story for a first. Pacing was good. Not too long. Good details. Maybe a second chapter would be fun to read. Enjoyed it.

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacheralmost 5 years ago
9.5" - Why?

I was enjoying your story up to the point where you mention your 9 and a half inch cock. Why, oh why do most people think they have to make it so big to be believable? Sorry, but I stopped reading at that point. You could have made it more "normal" in size or just not mentioned a size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting and revealing story

Started very well. Many lads have seen mom in various stages of undress. The vision leaves a strong impression and causes son to jerk off.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
its a clever idea for a story

and it shows promise, particularly for a first time writer. i somewhat agree with an earlier comment - dialogue is a bit wooden and the story reads a little "stiff". but with more practice this will get a lot better. i'm looking forward to a chapter 2. i gave it 5 stars - for a first time out good try!

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 5 years ago
Good

Good but needs editing. ***

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
LOVED IT, HOTTTTTEST IN SOME TIME.!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

This one makes my top 20 list. If all your stories are like this, all other writers take note. OUTSTANDING WORK IN ALL WAYS, GREAT READ T H A N K S.. ps extra 5*****

tobytimtobytimalmost 5 years ago
Great

This is so good, hot and horny, loved it, super Mum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
big

Nine and a half inches,,,,your fantasy

7 would have been realistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I felt the same way...

as Aussie_Teacher at the point on page two when a very good story went to the absurd. Seriously, a 91/2 dick. I nearly stopped reading at that point but gave you the benefit of the doubt. While the scenario was almost a possibility, the dick wasn't. Besides, If you have ever watched a big dicked porn actor try to use his monster, that never penetrates all that way. What fun is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story. I liked the characters and you fleshed them out some. I thought the build up was good, but could have been better. I was looking for more of an emotional connection between the characters. There is nothing like the love between a mother and her son and I was looking for more of a connection I guess. If they are becoming lovers, a walk in the park, a romantic dinner, ect. Just a suggestion. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 5 years ago
Watched mom

I watched mom change into pajamas nightly in my view from the couch. It was my father's impotence that changed our lives forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
brilliant

One of the best in a long time. Lots more please.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 5 years ago
Loved this story!

Sweet, lusty, endearing mixed with fidelity--all the components of true mother-son love!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very good story!

Very good and very yummy too! I hope that this will continue. Thank you!

tallman441tallman441almost 4 years ago
Great story

Very good story. Really hot. Another chapter would be nice.

OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
I can't say much

Wow cums to mind.....

That was a really amazing story....

Very well written, my imagination flowed with the words, like floating on a lazy river,

You really should write some more of their adventures and explorations.

I'm sure many of us will be waiting.

Robertk123Robertk123almost 4 years ago
Wow

Woow, super sexy, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story I ever read

I liked the story a lot. It's so beautifully written and describes the love between a mom and son so nicely. The story was definitely hot and the words used were mesmerising. I loved the story to the core.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent! Please write more stories :<))

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Good story, but I felt like it was all planned by her. Leaving her door open to be discovered by her son. Catching him jerking off. Then rushing out of the bedroom and kissing him. Not telling him she was getting the pill. Mom, the evil cougar. 3*

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 2 years ago

Not a bad effort. Just a little naïve and in need of editing here and there. But don't be disheartened, we all get better with practise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, you took your time and didn't go right into banging which most do. I kind of like the innocent stories like accidentally seeing mom naked and doesn't get upset and likes her son watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars but would have liked a history of what happened after. Did they continue as a devoted couple or not. Perhaps another chapter?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was really good up until nine and a half inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

keep going. maybe get rid of the birth control pills next!

KlitomaticKlitomatic21 days ago

9 1/2 dick, lost me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous