The Mother-Son Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought a lot about what's going on between us," mom said, "and I think it's best that we talk and set some ground rules before continuing."

"Sure, mom," I said as I sat at the counter on the other side of her. She set the towel and sponge down and turned to face me.

"First off, I want to make sure you understand that, for me at least, these thoughts and desires we are having are very recent. I don't know if these thoughts will pass, but I don't want to push things too far at first. I want to be one hundred percent comfortable with everything we do together."

I nodded at her, amazed at how much thought she really put into this.

"Second, and probably most importantly, we are mother and son, so the kind of stuff we are probably going to get into is pretty taboo." She smiled at the thought. "Which honestly turns me on a bit. Regardless, we cannot tell anyone or be reckless in a way that could lead to anyone finding out. Do you understand?"

I nodded again.

"Great. Third, we've had a very different relationship for such a long time that things might be weird at first, so if either of us become uncomfortable with anything then we have to let each other know. I don't want to do anything that doesn't feel natural. Got it?"

"Yep."

"Ok, and fourth, if things don't end up working out, I want us to try really hard to return to our normal lives and pretend it never happened."

This last comment struck me as a little bizarre, but I nodded in approval. I didn't really want to think about what would happen if we decided to stop our upcoming relationship.

"Good. Now, I did enjoy our kiss earlier, and I'm sure you did." She looked at me seductively. "And I'm craving another, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, mom."

She walked around the counter to get closer to me, while I stood up to face her. I was half a foot taller than her, so I had to lean down slightly to meet her lips. While our kiss outside her room earlier felt more intense, this time our lips met in a soft and soothing manner. I grabbed her waist and she put her hands on my shoulders. I pulled her close to me, which forced a girlish giggle out of her. All of a sudden, she seemed so young to me, despite being forty-three years old to my mere twenty.

We were so close that I could feel her heartbeat, which was increasing rapidly in the heat of the moment. Her large breasts were pressing firmly into my torso, the feeling of which increased the blood flow to my crotch. A soft moan escaped her mouth as we continued to kiss, our lips now wet and her hands beginning to move around my upper body. I didn't want to freak her out or anything, so I just massaged her hips with my thumbs in response.

Just as I thought it might be time to pull away, I felt her tongue intrude my mouth. I responded by meeting her with my own tongue, and I very subtly French kissed my mother in the broad daylight of the kitchen. We continued dancing the tips of our tongues around each other's mouth for a good five minutes. I moved one hand up to her hair and ran my fingers through it, prompting another soft moan. She broke the kiss and smiled up at me, her hands on my chest.

"I haven't felt so close to anyone in forever. I love you, Jimmy."

"I love you too mom. I've never felt this close to anyone ever."

She laughed and playfully pushed me away. I grinned back at her, thankful that she was acting so confident. Her attitude helped ease my nerves, and I'm sure she was helping her own nervousness about the situation as well.

"I hate to do this now, but I have to call your father and talk to him about our situation. I don't want him coming home. I'm not sure about a divorce yet, but it's likely that we will get one. Now that you're in college, it's not like we need to keep forcing ourselves to stick together in order to keep raising you."

Okay mom. Good luck. I'll be in my room if you need me."

I retreated upstairs and locked the door to my room after entering. I couldn't believe how much my family situation had changed in the past few hours. My mom had the hots for me and my dad was cheating on her, and the two of them didn't actually want to be together. Despite the lie that I had been living through, I wasn't very bothered by it. My mom had always cared for me, and she had been around despite their difficult relationship. My dad on the other hand had been away, and when he was home he focused more on work than on me.

My dick had gotten very hard during my brief make out session with mom, and I needed to take care of it. I yanked my shorts off and started beating my cock, without even pulling up any porn. All that was in my mind was my mother's lips, and it wasn't long before I felt the approach of my release. I grabbed a tissue and looked down at my cock to watch myself cum. I was pretty pleased with the dick I was blessed with. My member was about nine and a half inches long and had a respectable girth. I was hoping mom would find the contents of my package pleasurable, assuming we would reach a point in our relationship where she would see it and treat it.

I came quickly and hard, and once I recovered I cleaned up and began watching a TV show on my laptop. For once, I wasn't feeling ashamed or confused. If anything, I was feeling excided for what was yet to come.

***

The next day, my father arrived home in the early morning. My mother's phone call had not prevented him from coming home. I woke up to the sound of yelling and occasional sobbing. I didn't want to get involved or really see my dad at all, so I stayed locked in my room until all of the noises ceased. Just when I thought it was safe to come out, I heard a knock on my door.

"Jimmy? It's me." It was mom. "I know you're probably awake. Your dad's gone now, you can come out."

I opened the door and was greeted with a different sight of my mother than I had ever seen before. Her eyes were red and swollen and her hair was frizzy. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and sweatpants, a combination which she only wore when she was very upset. I immediately grabbed her and pulled her in for a tight hug, resting head on top of hers. Surprisingly, she wasn't crying.

"I think I've run out of tears," she confessed. I stroked her head with one hand while massaging her shoulder with the other. For the first time in the past week, I had no sexual thoughts about my mother. I just wanted to comfort her and make her feel loved.

"Can I get you anything mom? How about some tea?"

"That would be great, sweetie."

We headed downstairs and I started the stove while she sat on the couch. She didn't turn on the TV or anything; she just stared out the window, seemingly looking past anything that was out there.

"Are you going to be okay, mom?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. I just need a moment."

I finished making the tea and brought it over to her.

"Careful, it's hot."

She blew lightly on it and took a small sip.

"Mm, apple cinnamon, my favorite." She gave me a weak smile. Thank you for being here for me." She gave me a peck on the cheek before patting the couch next to her. "I don't want to do anything today. I just don't want to be alone."

"Sure, mom. I won't go anywhere."

***

After a day of relative quietness and relaxation, I got a long ten hours of sleep. The following morning, I woke up early and prepared breakfast for my mother. I took a tray with a sausage and cheese omelet, a sliced orange, toast, and apple juice up to her room and woke her up gently.

"What's going on?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"Wake up mom, I brought you some breakfast. I hope you like it!"

Mom's eyes lit up when she opened them and saw what I had prepared for her.

"Oh Jimmy, this is wonderful! Thank you so much!" She gave me an appreciative kiss on the lips before taking a bite. I sat on the edge of her bed and watched her eat, taking note of the fact that she only wore a somewhat revealing nightgown. when she was done I took her empty tray back down to the kitchen. She joined me after a few minutes, wearing her black robe.

"I feel a lot better today," mom said as she took a seat at the kitchen counter. I stood on the other side, facing her.

"Any plans for today?"

"Just one."

'What's that?"

"I'm going to spend the entire day with my wonderful son."

Her plan sent a shiver through my body as I imagined the sort of things we could be doing together, now that dad was out of the way. Although I was sure she wouldn't want to do anything too sexual, I was hoping we would escalate things beyond kissing.

"Why don't we start with a movie?" I suggested.

"That sounds great, sweetie!"

We hopped on the couch and browsed Netflix for a bit before coming across another rom-com. I didn't quite pay attention to the plot, because pretty much as soon as the movie began, mom was on my lap making out with me. We kissed for almost the entirety of the movie, taking short breaks to drink water and pretend to be interested in what was on the screen. The whole time I had a raging boner that was begging to pop out. If mom noticed, which I'm sure she did, she didn't say anything.

Towards the end, we were still making out, and mom was straddling me, holding my face in her hands and kissing me intensely. It was like some intense fire in side of her had awoken, and she was doing everything she could to feed it. Our tongues smashed together in a series of passionate French kisses. Suddenly, I could feel her grinding on my lap. My cock was stuck at an odd angle, but it still felt incredible. Her kissing became more intense, and soft moans began escaping her mouth as a result of the stimulation on her pussy. She stopped kissing me, and I opened my eyes and watched her face.

"Oh, Jimmy," she whispered, keeping her eyes closed. Her only facial expression was lust. She ground herself on my cock even harder, and I was beginning to feel like I could cum right there in my pants.

"OH!" she suddenly grunted and shivered. She leaned in and quickly kissed me again before putting her head on my shoulder. My mother was cumming from grinding on my lap!

"Shit, mom!" I exclaimed. Her orgasm subsided as soon as it had begun.

"Watch your mouth, mister," mom said seriously but jokingly as she lifted her head up and looked me in the eyes, smiling broadly. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her for a mom.

As the movie ended, I made a move to get up, but mom held me down. I looked up at her, still straddling my lap. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes. I wondered what she wanted at the moment.

"I am so thankful that I have you as a son and a lover, Jimmy."

"I am just as blessed to have you, mom. I love you."

"I can tell," she giggled as she reached down below her and grabbed the bulge in my shorts. "Seems like you're packing quite a bit for me down there."

"All for you, mom." I groaned as she squeezed me.

"I'm happy to hear you say that. But I still want to take it slow. Do you mind if I just feel you for now?"

"I would be beyond grateful, mom."

Mom moved onto the couch to the side of me and put one arm around my waist while her other hand explored my lower torso. Her hand wandered around the strap of my shorts, but also ran across my waist and abs. She was teasing me.

"Mom," I began begging. "Please."

"Mm, I like the manners! But are you begging?" She teased.

"Yes," I moaned. It was beginning to be too much for me to handle."

"What do you want me to do, Jimmy?"

"Touch me!"

"I am touching you."

"Reach inside my shorts and touch my cock!"

Mom gave me a sly smile as she obeyed me. But rather than just reach inside my shorts, she straight up pulled my shorts and underwear down to my knees. My cock sprang free, and my mother examined my most private parts for the first time since I was a baby.

"Wow, you do love your mother!" She said happily as she grabbed it with her free hand. Her touch was soft and pleasant. "I had no idea you had such a big dick! Maybe I would have fallen for you sooner if I had caught you masturbating at some point!"

With the intensity of the past two hours, I was already about to explode. I think mom could tell, because she began slowly moving her hand up and down my shaft while watching my cock closely.

"Are you gonna cum for mommy?"

That sent me over the edge. Suddenly, the biggest orgasm of my life hit me and my cock erupted in a fountain of cum. Luckily, mom held me still, so my cum only landed on myself and her hand. But there was a lot, and it didn't stop for a good fifteen seconds. While this happened, mom just stared at the action with her mouth gaping. As I began to return to Earth, I watched her reaction to my huge orgasm. The moment was quite unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

"Wow Jimmy, that was amazing!"

"You were the one who did that to me."

"Oh, blaming your mother are you?

"Somewhat," I admitted, grinning. She leaned forward and gave me a full, wet kiss on the lips.

"You really do have a magnificent penis. To tell you the truth, I actually watched you for a minute or so before I walked in on you the other day. I knew you would really be able to please me with that thing." She gave my now semi-hard cock a tight squeeze. She stood up suddenly and handed me the box of issues. "You clean up while I go take a shower," she said with a wink.

I was speechless as she walked out of the room. Not only did my mom touch my cock, she also made me cum, she liked it, and she admitted to watching me before. How much better could things get?

***

Things actually sort of leveled off for the rest of the week. Mom and I continued to make out like a young loving couple, and sometimes she grinded on me or jerked me off, but otherwise nothing new happened. I still hadn't seen her naked, or much skin at all really. It's funny, the way I'm casually describing the situation. In reality, I couldn't be more thrilled with the fact that my mom and I had started our forbidden relationship, and that we were likely going to dive deeper into the realm of sex very soon.

Yet I started my internship that next Monday, which meant I didn't get to see mom all day. For my entire first day at the bank, I had trouble focusing. My mother was the subject of my mind, and nothing, even a spilled coffee on my khakis, could stop me from thinking about her.

I returned home eager to change my pants and was greeted by my mother in the foyer. She was wearing a low cut white dress and I swore I could see her nipples poking through the fabric. The hourglass outline of her figure simply overwhelmed me beyond comprehension.

"Damn mom, you look hot!"

"Thank you!" she said, blushing profusely. "I was hoping I could reward you for completing your first day of your internship!"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I've already begun preparing dinner," she began as she walked towards me. She placed a finger on my chest and dragged it down my torso as she spoke.

"Then I thought we could dim the lights, and put on a romance film or something, and maybe-" she grabbed the newly formed bulge in my stained pants "-have a little fun?"

I gasped at both the sensation of her hand and the thought of her idea.

"All of those ideas sound incredible, mom."

"Why don't you go and change while I finish up dinner?"

"Okay," I responded rather foolishly. I hurried upstairs to change into something nice to match my mom. I picked out a nice white dress shirt and some suit pants. When I returned downstairs, mom had already scattered candles around the kitchen and living room. She shot me with a loving smile.

"Dinner is ready, my love."

I adored the way she said that to me beyond words.

We sat at the dinner table together and served ourselves. Mom made a scrumptious platter of shrimp alfredo spaghetti and seasoned vegetables. We took our time eating while conversing, telling each other about our days and our thoughts and distractions. Turns out she had trouble shopping because nearly every time she picked up a piece of clothing, she had to think about whether we both would like it. I told her I would like anything on her.

At the end of our meal, I cleaned up our plates while she sat and watched me, legs crossed. She was so goddamn sexy it took every ounce of discipline I had to not whip my dick out and fuck her on the spot. It was almost like she was asking for it, sitting there like that.

We relocated to the couch in the living room, both of us glowing brighter than any of the candles. Sitting next to each other, we exchanged a series of soft and tender kisses. But a thought had surfaced in my mind that had been pooling for days. We broke apart for a breath, and she was about to lean in for more when I interrupted her.

"Hey, mom? Can we talk for a second?"

"Sure baby. What's on your mind?" Her sexual appeal never left, but was joined by the slightest look of concern.

"I just have to ask, why are you so into me all of a sudden? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's so great and I love you very much. But I have to admit, I haven't thought of you in a sexual way until I caught you masturbating. I have always known how beautiful and special you are, but that experience opened up this new realm of love for you. I was just surprised that you were so quick to love me like this in return."

"To tell you the truth, I hadn't really thought of you this way before that moment either. But your father and I haven't had fun at all in at least six years, and I suppose my emotions became very vulnerable. I had bottled up a good amount of sexual energy and lust, and I longed for someone to love me like your father once did. When you caught me, I was embarrassed at first for sure, but that embarrassment was quickly replaced with dirty thoughts. I realized that I had at least one man who still loved me, and he was living just down the hall! I didn't know right away how much I actually loved you, but it turned me on to think that you would at least be able

to please me and fulfill my sexual needs."

"Oh, so I've become a tool for you to get off to?" I teased.

"Oh stop," she said, playfully slapping my arm. "I realized very quickly that you are, and always will be, deeply in love with me as both a woman and a mother. Nothing could make me happier. I found a man who wants me in bed and also loves and cares for me as a person. The fact that you are my son is irrelevant in that aspect. As long as two people love each other and want to please each other, who cares if they're mother and son? I put any contradicting feelings aside and fell for you very quickly. I hope you're okay with that."

"Wow, mom, of course I am! I love you so much."

"I love you too baby."

She sat up tall and faced me, her eyes blazing with desire.

"Now take me as your lover. I'm done waiting. I want to feel loved again."

Her words soaked through my body like a drug. This was really happening!

"I think I can help you out, mom," I answered as I leaned towards her. We shared a kiss more passionate and powerful than ever before. That was the moment I really felt like a couple, and that I had found the woman of my dreams. I loved my mother, and she loved me. And we were about to prove it to each other.

Mom pulled away and let her hands journey down the outline of her own sexy figure. I gulped as I watched her grip the top of her dress and slowly pull it down. Before my eyes, I witness my mother's breasts literally pop out of her dress as it fell down her sides. Her breasts were large and firm, despite her age. She had quarter size nipples that pointed outward in compliance with her sexual desire. The dress continued to fell and displayed in front of me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in the entire world. Her chestnut brown hair flowed over her shoulders like a goddess.

I sat there with my mouth gaping, at a loss for words. Mom simply smiled at me as she tugged the back of my head and pulled me close to her. We kissed deeply for a moment before we broke apart, keeping our eyes closed.