The Mother-Son Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Jimmy," she whispered, barely audible. "Don't hold back. Touch me."

Without further hesitation, I reached up and palmed her right breast in my hand, carefully caressing her soft globe. My thumb passed over her nipple, which caused her to moan. I repositioned myself so that my other hand had the opportunity to reach up as well and give her left breast equal attention. I could feel her smiling as we kissed.

"Oh Jimmy, that feels soooo good!"

"I love you mom," was all I could muster. My fondling continued for a couple minutes before I broke apart from her mouth and eagerly reached my face down to suck on her tits. She gasped in pleasure as she ran her hands through my hair, inviting me down her body. I took my time tracing my tongue around her areola, occasionally giving her nipples a flick. Every time I did this, she drew in a short breath.

Mom placed a finger underneath my chin and tilted my head up. Looking at me intensely and seductively, she smiled.

"Would you like to see the rest of me? Mommy needs to get out of this dress."

"I would love that, mom."

She stood up and I helped her shimmy out of her dress. Taking a step back so that she was out of reach, she twirled around once in an effort to display herself.

"What do you think?"

Her ass was perfectly sized, not too big or small, but showed a good amount muscle from her daily exercise. Above her womanly mound on her pelvis was a thin line of trimmed hair. As she spun, her boobs gently swayed to the side. God, she was so hot.

"You are just... incredible mom! I can't believe you're mine!" I reached forward to touch her, any part of her, but she took another step back.

"Not just yet, mister! I won't allow myself to be touched by someone so overdressed for the occasion!"

I stared at her in disbelief for a moment, only because I couldn't believe how blessed I was that she was my mom. I quickly threw my shirt off and unbuckled my pants. At this moment, mom kneeled down and crawled in front of the couch, pushing my chest back.

"You just sit back and relax. Mommy is going to take care of you," she commanded. Then, more to herself than to me, she whispered "I need this."

I lifted my hips as she grabbed the waistline of my pants and pulled them down, allowing my eager cock to spring upwards and slap my stomach. She laughed, then crawled close to me so that her face was in between my legs. I didn't have anything to say; I could only watch as she grabbed my cock in one hand while caressing my balls with her other.

"Mmmm," she purred, "someone's hard for his mommy!"

I expected more of a tease, but all mom did was lick the underside of my shaft once before lifting her head up to engulf my tip. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, taking me just slightly deeper each time. The pleasure I was feeling was so intense that my hands and feet were becoming numb. I had never experienced anything quite like this before. My mom really knows how to suck a cock!

"Damn, Jimmy, you're so big! You're going to fill me up so nicely!"

Other than that comment, mom took no breaks sucking my dick, which now felt swollen and begged for release. I could feel myself tensing up, and apparently mom could to. She locked eyes with me as she took a big breath and slowly worked my shaft down her throat. She paused for a moment as I felt my tip hit the back of her throat, but relaxed herself and kept going. Soon, she had all nine and a half inches of me down her throat, her nose touching my torso. The warmth that engulfed my cock at that moment sent me over the edge.

"God mom, I'm cumming!!"

Mom drew herself back ninety percent of the way, keeping her lips locked around my head as she pumped my cock furiously. A wave of heat and pleasure soared through me as I erupted into her mouth. I shot so many spurts of cum into my mother's mouth that I had no doubt her mouth was completely full.

When I finished, I plopped back and dreamily stared at my sexy mother. She proved me right by opening her mouth to show me a huge pool of cum. Not all of it could be contained, and she quickly lost some, letting it droop down onto her breasts. She then proceeded to swallow what was left in one gulp, sticking her tongue out afterwards as proof. I basically melted right then and there.

"Mother, you are quite incredible."

"Oh I'm not done with you yet, my loving son. My pussy has plans for you."

I immediately sat back up with a sudden burst of energy, causing mom to laugh. She grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up to standing, switching spots with me. Now sitting on the couch, mom spread her legs apart for me, her womanhood now on display.

"Show me how much you really love me, Jimmy."

I eagerly leaned forward, but hesitated as I came within a couple inches. Her scent was strong and intoxicating, a sweet aroma of sexuality that made my brain cells go crazy. My cock already began to stiffen once again. Looking up again at her eager expression, I knew I had to take my time with her, as long as I didn't tease her too much.

After planting a few strategic kisses up the inside of her thigh, I blew softly on her labia. Mom cooed as I continued my tease, softy kissing her lips without quite exploring the contents of what was in between. Her coos gradually became moans, and she caressed her breasts while closing her eyes in pleasure.

Her restlessness obviously increasing, I finally allowed my tongue to explore my mother's pussy. The taste was tangy yet sweet, and my cock became harder than ever as I ate out my mother with increasingly obsessive licks. Mom gripped my hair and kept me pulled toward her, imprisoning me between her legs.

"Oh god, Jimmy, that's sooo good! Oh My GOOOOD!!" Mom bucked her hips as I captured her clitoris lightly between my teeth, only for a moment brief enough to send her over the edge. A wave of juice splashed my face as I kept still, letting my mother finish cumming. As she slowed down, I dove back in and feverishly licked and tongue fucked her harder than before.

"Shiiiiiiiit!!" She screamed as I gave her what was likely the greatest amount of pleasure in many years. Her juices kept flowing, the slickness allowing me to insert two fingers into her opening and bend them upwards to touch her g-spot. At the same time, I flicked her clit rapidly with my tongue. Her grip on my hair tightened as she raised her hips off the couch, her legs trembling.

"FUUUUUUUCKK!!

I pulled my face back and watched her intense orgasm while I continued to finger fuck her. As she began to come back to Earth, I subsided my rapid finger movement and replaced it with a soft and intimate caressing of her outer opening. When she opened her eyes, I stopped and she drew my head up to hers.

"Jimmy, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! Where did you learn to do that?" Her eyes still dwelled with desire as she asked me.

"Well, the internet is pretty informative, but I also tried to respond to your body to predict what you needed next."

"Then you are quite the fortune teller, mister! I hope you can tell me what happens next?"

Her facial expression was littered with pure ecstasy and lust. I knew my mother really wanted me to fuck her, in every way possible. I was not about to back down.

Instead of giving her a verbal answer, I pulled her up to standing and tipped her over so that I could carry her in my arms, like she was my damsel in distress. She put her arms around my neck for support, giggling furiously. As I carried her upstairs, I knew more than ever that I didn't want to just fuck my mother. I wanted to make love to her, to show her that she was the most important woman in the world to me and that she deserved to feel all of my adoration right here and now, and anytime in the future.

We entered her room and I quite literally threw her on her bed. No words were spoken between us. I positioned myself on top of her and gave her a very passionate kiss. She held my cheeks and wrapped her legs around my waist. My tip brushed her opening and she moaned into my mouth. We broke apart, both knowing it was time. She bit her lower lip.

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Make love to your mother."

I was not one to deny my mother of anything she wanted. She positioned my cock for me and I slid into her in a single, slick plunge. Despite her not having sex in years, she was ready for me.

We breathed for a moment, relishing the feeling of my cock bottomed out in her wet pussy. She gave me a nod, and I began short and slow thrusts. I wanted this to be intimate before plowing into her like the animal that was inside of me. She moaned softly and appreciatively with each thrust.

I began to increase my efforts in power and speed while leaning forward to kiss mom some more. She wrapped her hands around my back, lightly digging her nails into my skin. Now I was really fucking her, passionately and lovingly.

"You feel so good, Jimmy," she whispered through her moans.

"You feel good too mom. You're so hot and soft inside."

"And you're so big and filling me up nicely!"

That last comment gave me a jolt of pleasure, and I felt my cock tighten. Mom sensed it too, because she looked into my eyes with absolute and upmost desire.

"Cum inside me Jimmy. I want to feel it. I want to feel your cum inside my pussy."

I didn't care if there would be consequences. I didn't care if she wasn't on birth control, or if she didn't want a child. All I wanted at that moment was to fill my mother's hot pussy with my cum, to show her just how much I really loved her. I probably could have cum on her request alone. My rapid thrusts only amplified the explosion.

"I'm cumming, mom!!"

My release was beyond pleasure. It completely sent me into another dimension. I felt like I was floating, my whole body nearly completely numb. Mom gripped me close to her so that I bottomed out and couldn't move. I was cumming harder than ever before, shooting probably twelve strong bursts inside of her body. I completely lost track of a sense of space and time. The experience felt like it lasted both hours and seconds simultaneously.

I collapsed on top of mom, feeling completely spent. For five or so minutes, the world was quiet save the sound of our conjoined heavy breathing. As I regained energy, and my cock had softened, I rolled off of her and lay next to her. I felt her reach for my hand, and I welcomed her touch. We turned our heads to face each other.

"Jimmy..." mom whispered with a smile of deep satisfaction, "all I can say is, wow."

"I'm at a loss for words mom. That was beyond incredible."

"I love you Jimmy."

"I love you too, mom."

In less than three minutes we drifted off to a deep sleep, still holding hands like a teenage couple that just experienced sex for the first time.

***

A feeling of warmth woke me up early in the morning, and I opened my eyes to see mom's head bobbing up and down below me. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of a morning blowjob from my mom.

"Shit," was all I could say. Mom let my cock spring free with a pop and smiled up at me.

"Good morning, my loving son."

"Good morning, mom."

"I hope you don't mind me waking you so early, but I need something taken care of and only you can provide me the help I need."

"I don't mind at all."

I let her suck my cock for a few more minutes, watching her alternate between deep throating me and littering my shaft with soft kisses. I loved how she could be both wild and sensual simultaneously. I glanced at the clock and read that it was a little after five in the morning. I didn't mind at all. If a motherly blowjob was my alarm clock, I'd wake up at any hour.

Suddenly, she stopped and held my cock upright in her hand. She positioned herself over me and lowered herself onto me. We both moaned in pleasure as I infiltrated her pussy in a single stroke, and she proceeded to ride me hard and quickly.

"Oh Jimmy! You feel so good inside of me!"

In no time did I feel my mother's pussy grip my cock and shudder as she came hard on top of me. She fell forward onto my chest with a heavy sigh. I grabbed her hips and began bucking up towards her, prompting her to stay still while I fucked her. My thrusts were hard and quick, and within two minutes I already felt like I was going to cum. I slowed myself down, and as if she read my mind, mom withdrew herself off of me and gave me a playful slap on the thigh.

"Get up, mister. I want you to fuck me from behind."

I eagerly sat up and kneeled on the bed as my mom turned herself around, positioning herself in front of me on her hands and knees. I grabbed her hips and pulled myself into her, penetrating her wet pussy with a swift thrust.

"Oh, god!! Fuck me, Jimmy!"

Wanting to give her the fuck of her life, I gripped her ass in one hand and placed my palm on her back as I continuously thrust myself into her. She looked back at me as I pushed her upper body down to the sheets.

"Yes! Give it to me, baby!"

Mom moaned and screamed as I banged her doggy style. Knowing she wanted it rough, I wrapped as much of her already messy hair as I could into my hand and twisted it around once, pulling it back with a decent amount of force.

"Fuck! Yes! Pull my hair! I love it! OOOOHHHHHH!!"

Mom came quickly and powerfully on my cock, her pussy tightening around me. The energy in the room was potent with lust. Quickly, the feeling of release began to build up once again and I fucked my mother even harder, eager to let it myself go.

"Cum wherever you want, Jimmy! I'm all yours!"

"Turn around, mom!"

We stopped our fucking and she turned to face me, positioned below my cock. She eagerly licked and sucked on my balls as I gave my cock a few last minute pumps. Then, she stuck her tongue out and I aimed down at her face. I wanted more than anything else to paint her with my cum. My wish came true as I exploded, showering my mother with the largest load I'd ever produced.

"Ohhhhh," mom sighed as I shot her face, tongue, and breasts. My last shot landed right on her tongue, and she slurped it up like she was in a porno. She finished me off with a few pumps of her own, enclosing her lips around my tip and sucking me clean. Well spent, I fell backward against the pillow and watched her put on a show of caressing the cum across her body, sometimes scooping up larger strands to place in her mouth and swallow.

"Mmmmmmm, you taste so good my son."

"You look so good, mom. You're the hottest woman I've ever seen"

"Oh stop," she said, blushing furiously. "You're too good to me."

After completely cleaning herself up, she plopped next to me, caressing my arm as she began to talk.

"Jimmy, you are both the best son and the best lover a woman could ask for. That was the best fuck of my life!"

"It's only going to get better, mom. Trust me."

"Oh, I have zero doubts about that darling." She grinned at me. "I couldn't be more thankful that you caught me with a dildo up my pussy."

"That definitely changed our lives, didn't it mom?"

"For sure, baby. If one thing is for certain, it's that I love you, and there's no way I'm letting you go now. Not with a cock that big!"

"I love you too mom. So much."

My expression suddenly became serious as I recalled the way we ended the evening.

"Mom? You asked me to cum inside of you last night, which I did without hesitation. It was incredible. But that won't be a problem, will it?"

If possible, her grin became even wider/

"It's definitely okay, Jimmy. I went to the doctor last week to see about starting birth control again. It's one of the reasons things between us didn't progress as rapidly as they could have. I should be good to go for as long as we want."

A wave of relief passed through my brain. I mirrored her smile.

"You're the best mother a son could ask for. Always thinking ahead."

"Always thinking of you, my dear son."

Her hand on my cheek, our faces promptly conjoined, we shared a single, soft and passionate kiss. It lasted a good thirty seconds, and it was innocent and loving. I never wanted it to end, and when we broke apart, I wanted more. I leaned in again, but she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back.

"Now get ready for day two of your internship, young man. I'll be ready for you when you get home," she said with a wink. Despite my disappointment, I smiled as I rolled out of bed. As I walked out of her room, I looked back at her lying naked on the bed and fully spread for me. There's nothing like a mother-son bond, I thought to myself.