The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Mom," Vincent said.

"That bad?" Gina replied playfully. It was obvious from her son's expression that seeing her nude was having a profound effect on him. He crossed the room quickly, his hands again on his mother's large tits, fondling and manhandling them, feeling them give in his hand even as his other hand explored and squeezed her ass. Gina gasped. "Fuck, that's it...enjoy me baby."

Gina unzipped her son's fly, understanding that he was so aroused that he was almost frantic. He was already close and she wanted him inside her before he finished. As she pulled his cock out, he pushed her gently back on the couch, where she splayed out seductively, parting her legs. It was the first time he had seen a real woman, aroused and in front of him. He froze for just a moment, unable to think. 

"We might not have a lot of time, Vincent," Gina prodded, gently. "And besides that...you're probably not going to last too long..."

"I'll try..."

Gina shook her head.

"No. You got me off, and it was wonderful, but remember, I'm here for what you need, and what you need right now is to cum inside of your mother. Don't hold back, don't try and stop it. Just let yourself do what comes natural, okay?"

Vincent didn't bother trying to answer. He climbed on top of her, between her legs, took his cock and aimed it at his mother's pussy. She spread both her legs and her lips helpfully and he started to slide in quite easily, although she was quite tight. She moaned, just a little. He moaned a lot. He went faster than he had intended, burying himself deep, but his mother did not seem to mind. 

"Fucccckk," Vincent said, in one long drawn out breath. He had wanted to say how much he loved his mother, or how good she felt around his cock, but he only had the focus for one, single word. Still, it seemed like she got the message as she met his gaze, smiled at him, then closed her eyes and bit her lip as he started moving.

Vincent wanted to show his mother a good time, and he had made her cum, but he wasn't truly in control. He wanted to draw this out, but she'd simply aroused him too much. There was no build up, no gradual incline into passion. Vincent was slamming into his mother almost immediately, desperate to cum. He felt a bit guilty in the back of his mind, as the sound of the impact of their flesh filled their living room. He was aware of nothing but her. Gina was his whole world. And she pulled him in with each stroke, moaning, responding, rolling her hips. 

"That's it, baby..." she said, egging him on. 

Vincent was only able to growl in response. He was so turned on it was a kind of rage, uncontrollable, and fierce. And Gina loved every second of it.

"You...you can cum in me...if you want..." Gina said, barely getting the words out. It didn't matter, however. Despite her deferential tone, she had wrapped her legs around her son's, locking him in place, and as Vincent had learned, she had very strong thighs and calves. She wanted every drop of him.

Vincent buried his face in his mother's neck and bit, trying not to make too much noise. He would have shouted otherwise. As it was, Gina cried out, partially from the shock of the bite, but mostly from the orgasm which suddenly seized her. Between the climax of pleasure and her son's forceful pounding, she felt like she had been rendered into nothing but a little puddle of pleasure. She stopped fighting and gave in.

For a bit the lovers lay like that together, in the afterglow, not even considering that one had born the other. Then they looked into each other's eyes and the realization came crashing down. Neither felt guilt. Both felt responsibility. Gina would not be predatory towards her wonderful, handsome son. She would pleasure him in any way she could. Vincent would never harm or simply take from his mother. He would use her, yes, but only as she wanted and needed to be used. 

After a bit. Vincent became aware of how much noise they had made, and he stood quickly, then zipped up. Gina took another moment then stood and helped him get the couch back in order. Then they went upstairs and to their separate bedrooms. It was late and tomorrow would come fast. Besides, Vincent was a young man and needed his rest. 

* * *

Gina had just finished breakfast. She didn't try to make it every day. That would simply be too much with her work, but every Saturday she made an exception. She loved to make pancakes and eggs and bacon, and she knew that the kids appreciated it too, even as they got older. It made her feel more "traditional" and "domesticated", like she was carrying on something that her own mother taught her. Naturally, that got her thinking about what she had done with Vincent two nights previously. She flushed and squirmed and almost forgot to flip the eggs.

God. It had been so much better than she had anticipated. He was wonderful and kind and so eager. Not that she would tell him, but Vincent had also been adorable. And then...well...fierce. He had gone in her mind from the cute young man, to a handsome one, to the sexiest man she'd ever met. She practically salivated yesterday morning when she'd seen him leaving the bathroom, in nothing but a towel. Without thinking, she'd stopped him in the hall and ran her hand down his firm chest, then kissed him. Before she knew what was happening he was pressing her against the wall, his towel falling off. Only the sound of one of the girls moving in her room stopped them from going much further, right there. That had been dangerous.

And that was to say nothing of the first time itself. Thursday night had been simply magical. Gina hadn't felt that sexy in over a decade. Having her own son enter her as she lay on her back had been incredible. Having him cum inside her as they looked deeply into one another's eyes had been something else entirely. She loved feeling his seed inside of her, but...she really should have insisted that he use a condom. Or should have gone back on birth control weeks ago when she'd first really started thinking about seducing her son. 

That had been very dangerous.

"Mom," Helena said in that patronizing tone that only teenage girls seem to have. "You need to be more careful!"

"I...what?" Gina said, feeling her blood turn to ice, unable to turn around.

"I found your underwear on the kitchen floor on Friday morning," Helena clarified. "I put them in the laundry. God, what if Vincent had found them instead of me? You need to be more careful with your clothes."

"Gross," Lucia said, albeit in a voice more amused than actually affronted. 

"Yeah," Vincent said, sitting at the table. She hadn't heard her son enter the room, but she could hear that he was having difficulty not laughing. "That would have been really embarrassing, Mom. Almost as bad as if I had seen you naked."

"Don't make it weirder than it already is, Vin-cent!" Helena said, dramatically. 

"If the three of you are done commenting on my underwear, breakfast is ready," Gina said, after finally getting control of herself. She brought the dishes and food to the table. The kids served themselves. Lucia took extra bacon, Helena took extra pancakes, and Vincent took extra everything. That was probably good, given what she was going to ask him. She sat down and took some eggs and pancakes.

"Vincent, do you still think Bleys and Elliot are free today?" She asked.

"Yeah. We were just going to hang out. Do you still need that landscaping stuff done?"

"You read my mind."

"I'll call them. I'm sure they'll jump at earning some extra money."

"Don't forget, I'm paying you too."

"Nah, Mom. It's cool. I live here, remember?" 

Gina and Vincent shared a glance and a smile that had nothing to do with the conversation. She wasn't going to argue with him. After all, who was she to tell her man what to do?

* * *

Gina felt the sun on her back as she continued to dig the tiny holes and plant the seedlings. Her herb garden was going to be huge this year. Just the way she'd always wanted it. She took a quick break and looked up. The boys were joking and laughing on the other side of her back yard. That was okay with her, though. They could take breaks. She'd paid Vincent's two friends (Bleys and Elliot) to come help her and her son to spread mulch, dig holes, move small trees, and various other tasks that needed to be done. She'd tried to pay Vincent, but as always, he refused. He saw it as part of his duty. Another thrill ran through her at the thought of that, and she squirmed in place. She hoped that wherever Frank was, he wasn't judging her too harshly. Then again, she was pretty open about this sort of thing, and he had known about her family secrets.

Now that Gina thought about it, there was something particularly appealing in having three fine young men, all very different, working hard and sweating for her viewing. Bleys was already tall and strong, with his mother Linda's bright red hair and clear eyes. Linda couldn't stop talking about how amazing he was around the house, and if Gina didn't know better, she would have thought that there was some level of taboo attraction there.

Then there was Elliot. Quiet and reserved, but with deep brown eyes and hair a few shades darker than his mothers bright blonde. He was shorter than the other boys, but he had broad shoulders and he was already a fine looking man. Elliot's mother Raquel watched him like a hawk, though, and Gina smiled. Raquel had been an infamous and unapologetic slut back in the day, and innocent, sweet, smart boys like Elliot were just her type. Gina was absolutely sure that while Raquel would never admit it, she definitely had sexual thoughts about her son.

And that left her own son, Vincent, who seemed to be taking over all of her thoughts these days.

There was nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the other boys, of course, but she had her own son, just like her friends had theirs. Or rather, her son had her. Thinking those thoughts were distracting, making her less productive, but it wasn't like she could stop them.

As if on queue, her son took off his t-shirt, already stained with sweat, and started shoveling even harder. The muscles in his back shifted and moved in a way that was almost hypnotic to her. God, he was so strong. He could pick her up and toss her easily. If he wanted to, he could force her into any position he wanted, and she wouldn't be able to resist him at all. 

Not if. When. And she knew that she wouldn't resist. She no longer even had the capacity, much less any desire to do so. For a moment, Gina felt guilty. Not, strangely, at the incestuous and deeply forbidden relationship, but that she should still be allowed to be happy while her husband was dead. She sighed, a bit mournfully, and returned to her gardening.

* * *

"Dude, your mom is absolutely killing it today in that tank top and those tight shorts," Bleys said.

"Don't go there, Bleys," Vincent growled out, shoveling more dirt out for Elliot to spread.

"It's not our fault she's a fucking fox," Elliot noted with a smirk.  

Vincent rolled his eyes. It was an old game between them. Since they had learned what sex was, they had each realized that their mothers were, objectively, fucking hot. Therefore they considered it their sacred duty to mention it every time that they were at each other's houses. Today, it was Vincent's turn to suffer through it. Normally, he would have been fine with it, but today...it was freaking him out. The hard work had been a good distraction from the things he'd done to his mother already. Still, he couldn't really blame them for looking at his mother. Her tits were practically spilling out of her shirt, and her shorts barely reached her ample thighs. And when she moved, hnng. She jiggled and shifted in the most amazing ways. Vincent sighed.

"You're right," Vincent said. "My Mom is...looking really good today."

"Wow, Vincent admits it, finally," Bleys said, looking over at Elliot. But Elliot was suddenly silent, clearly lost in his thoughts.

 "Are you all right, Elliot? You're quieter than normal," Vincent noted. He always was perceptive. 

"Y-yeah. I'm...I guess I'm nervous. I had kind of a thing with...with an older woman last night. I'm supposed to meet her again today."

"Wait, Elliot...you have a date with a MILF?" Bleys said with obvious disbelief.

"Oh hey, thanks for that reaction. I didn't really need any self-esteem, it's fine," Elliot said with a wry little smile.

"N-no, dude, I didn't mean you couldn't get a date I just...I mean...I meant that...," Bleys struggled to explain himself. Elliot's home life was complex. He was a preacher's son and...

"What Bleys means is that we're both shocked your mom let you date. She's really...protective...of you," Vincent said, saving Bleys.

"Yeah," Elliot said, before laughing. "I guess I wouldn't have expected it either. I just...well...lets just say it's weird and leave it at that."

"You're not gonna tell us who she is?" Bleys asked.

"No. No I will not," Elliot said with a smirk. Vincent shrugged. It was his business and it made sense that he might have to keep his new woman secret. After all, if his mom Raquel found out, she would flip

Vincent stopped, and buried the shovel into the ground. He shot a glance at his mom, managed to get a look straight down her tank top, and then blushed and looked away. She was at least out of earshot.

"Guys, uh...do you...do you ever think about your moms?" Vincent asked, voice almost cracking.

"What do you mean?" Bleys said, but his blush told Vincent that he already knew, but couldn't bring himself to talk about it.

"Are you asking us if we ever think about our own moms when we jerk off?" Elliot asked, nonchalantly, still shoveling. 

"Y-yeah. I guess I am," Vincent replied. "Because...I mean...I do. I know it's fucked up but...I feel a lot of things when I see Mom dressed like that."

Elliot laughed, but it wasn't harsh.

"How could you not?" Elliot responded. "Like we keep saying, your mom is hot. The other night...my mom was wearing a silk nightgown. It covered her body but it gripped her when she walked. I could see almost everything. I couldn't help but get turned on."

"S-so you're saying that you jerk it...to your mom?" Bleys asked, incredulously.

"Yes," Elliot replied without hesitation. "And since Vincent asked the question, I know he does too. And we all know you do, Bleys. And who could blame you? Your mom keeps herself in incredible shape, dude, and she's always all over you, hugging and praising you. If you weren't her son...well..."

"Well what?" Bleys said, almost challenging him.

"It doesn't matter, Bleys. I'm just saying I don't think that there's anything wrong with us being into our moms. And I'm not going to sit around feeling guilty about it," Elliot added with finality. 

The three boys worked silently then, and finally, Gina had mercy on them. She brought them lemonade, paid and thanked Bleys and Elliot with a kiss on the cheek before they left, and then went back to her own gardening. Vincent followed her back. He stood over her, and she knew that he was taking her in. So, she figured she'd give him the show he wanted. 

Gina dug a row of new holes, and planted seeds in each one, and then went through and covered each one with a mix of dirt and fertilizer. She moved a bit faster than she needed to, and stopped more abruptly. She knew how it would make her body move and jiggle, especially her ass. She often felt a bit overweight, but she was not unaware of the impact her body had on men like her husband...and her son. To her surprise, Vincent reached down and grabbed her ass. Not hard or painfully, he gave it a quick squeeze before he let her go, sighing. There was affection in the lewd act, and Gina felt...appreciated.

"What has gotten into you?" she asked, laughing.

"You have, mom. Don't pretend that you didn't wear that outfit to entice me."

Gina smirked, knowing that Vincent couldn't see her expression. While she also got a little thrill from Vincent's friends watching her bend and move, she had chosen the shorts and tank top especially for her son. She half-expected him to take her by the arm and lead her into the house. That would be a little dangerous with Lucia in the house, but she would probably be in her own room, dead to the world. Gina did not, however, expect what actually happened.

As Gina heard her son get down behind her, she bent forward to dig another hole...and give her son a better view of her ass. Vincent knelt behind her, and then pulled her shorts and panties down at the same time, quickly, but not roughly. She made a small, undignified chirp of surprise, and Vincent chuckled darkly. God...he could see how wet she was now. Gina did not want to stop her son but she couldn't stop her own thoughts from racing.

"Vincent, if your sister came outside now, she could see what you're doing..."

"Are you telling me to stop, mom?" 

Gina paused. She did not want that.

"It's not my place to tell you what to do with your property..."

"Good. Because right now I want to make full use of you."

Gina felt her face grow flushed. Did he intend to mount her right here? She dropped her trowel and put both of her hands down on the earth, without thinking. She would be more stable and open to him this way. As her son's fingers slid inside her, she moaned deeply and arched her back. 

God. Yes. This was what she needed. 

"Vincent..." she said.

"Yes, Mom?" He replied, and she could hear his smirk. He stopped fingering her for a moment, just long enough to pull her tank top up over her breasts, freeing them. Then he groped her tits while simultaneously pistoning his finger inside of her. 

This was so fucking wrong and Gina never wanted it to end. She knew she was dripping all over her son's hand. If anyone saw them...god...she would look like such a slut

"You're making me yours completely, Vincent. I can't even tell you how turned on I get around you."

"Do you want something, Mom?"

"Y-you know what I want."

"Say it, mom. Tell me."

When Gina finally answered her son's imperative, she was astonished at how needy she sounded.

"Vincent...please fuck me. Please. I want your cock so bad."

Gina was rewarded with the sound of her son fumbling to take his shorts ofs. He was excited for her, too. He was close, and probably wouldn't last long. That was fine by Gina, as long as every drop ended up inside of her. She may have belonged to her son, but her son's cum belonged to her.

At last, Gina felt Vincent's cock pushing into her, easily sliding between her wet and swollen lips, stretching her out gloriously, forcing a grunt from him and a low moan from her. 

"Y-you have to be quick," Gina said, barely maintaining any focus.

"Are you telling me how to use my property?" Vincent growled back. She shuddered and clenched around his cock. When had he gotten so commanding? Was he doing it for her? Had he already figured his mother out that easily. God, if he had, she would be helpless to...Vincent started to thrust wickedly, interrupting her train of thought. 

"Vincent! Fuck...no...I'm...I'm yours..."

"Good. Because I'm going to use you out here in the yard, and if anyone sees us I am not going to stop."

"B-but..." Gina started to protest but Vincent stepped up his pace. He was going quickly, and with a lot of force. The impact of him on her ass seemed so loud to her. 

"This is your fucking fault, mom. You dressed in those tight little shorts and that slutty fucking shirt. You were provoking me. Admit it!"

"Yes...yes I want...I want this so bad, Vincent. I want you to want me..."

"And you wanted to make me jealous in front of my friends...well...I'm going to remind you who you belong to, Mom."