The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vincent!" Gina said. She had nothing to add. Her son's name had become a proclamation of love, and need. Another spank, this time on the other side. Gina couldn't wait but she couldn't find the words to beg. Instead she bent further, arching her back. 

"Mom," Vincent groaned, seeing his mother presenting for him so wantonly. He could be in charge, but he was powerless to resist her when she was like this. She was his perfect lure. He unzipped himself and pulled his stiff cock out. With what remained of his patience, he pushed his mother's panties to one side, then rammed himself inside of Gina. She yelped

Vincent knew that he could not take his time. Someone could come in at any moment. Or come looking for them if they were missed. He took hold of his mother's hips and began pounding into her from behind. Every thrust seemed to bring a sound out of her, and he grunted and moaned in return. He had learned that his mother loved to hear his noises. 

If she hadn't already had sex with her son, Gina would have been shocked at how quickly she came on his cock. There was no build up, and she had honestly been close all night after blowing Vincent in the car. She shook and quivered and for just a moment, lost all sense of time. It was the ferocity of the fucking she was still receiving that brought her back to reality.

Gina felt herself bouncing with every thrust, almost out of the dress. It was not designed for this kind of...activity. She wished there was a mirror in front of so she could see how she looked. She wished Vincent could see, too. He was the only man that could reduce her to this state, almost feral in her need, slutty beyond thought or reason. She often felt self-conscious of her body, but with her son she felt none of that. She knew he loved every curve, every bit of her. She knew he appreciated how her body shifted and jiggled. With him she was the sexiest woman alive, and that made her fall in love with him all over again.

Vincent grunted as he increased his speed. The sight of his mother bent over would have been enough to require him to jerk off, but being in public like this, seeing Gina abase herself like this, watching her ass bounce as he slammed inside of her, seeing her wetness leaving his cock shining...it was beyond anything he had fantasized about.

"I love you," he groaned, before letting spurt after spurt of thick cum inside his mother. Gina gasped and came as well, clutching at the table helplessly, almost entirely from hearing his exclamation.

For a long minute they sat like that, him still inside of her. Gina panted and sobbed, almost overwhelmed. After a moment, she felt her son's hand rubbing her back, slowly, affectionately. She smiled and turned to look up at her son.

"Better?" She said.

"Better." He smiled back.

* * *

The rest of the night was satisfying and revealing for Gina. Vincent was, again, the perfect companion. Both of them couldn't help but touch each other secretly. Hands, legs, under the table, on the small of her back. Men still flirted with her, and she still politely rebuffed them. Women still looked with something approaching want at her son, but he ignored them. Occasionally Gina found herself glaring at someone who continued to gaze at her son too openly. Gina and Vincent were truly ideal for one another. 

When the night ended, Vincent felt almost sad. He had enjoyed the party, and not just the part in the back room. He got in the car as the valet got out and his mother sat beside him. The ride home was quiet for a few minutes, until Vincent felt his mother's hand on his leg.

"Are you all right, Mom? I got pretty, um...intense there," Vincent said, almost ashamed.

"I feel very...loved, Vincent. As loved as I did when your father was alive. And for that, I am grateful. Even if you never use me again, I won't ever forget this."

There was another long silence as Vincent processed the gratitude and love in her voice. 

"I...I'm still getting used to 'using' you, Mom. I'm...I'm still not sure about things. Is that weird?"

"Not to me. Never to me. How are you feeling right now, Vincent? About us, I mean."

"I don't know. I mean...I love you, Mom. And I love the sex. You have to know that. But I'm worried."

"Worried?"

"Worried I'm taking advantage of you. Since dad died you've been...well..."

"I've been a terrible mother. I know."

"No. Not at all. But you've been sad and vulnerable. I wanted you, but I want to be...the right kind of man for you. Not the kind who takes advantage of a woman in need, but the kind that takes care of her."

"Well, I'm still sad sometimes, but not nearly as often, and definitely as vulnerable, but I'm not worried. You're not taking advantage of me. You're taking care of me. You're also making use of me. And I'm much better for it.."

"That's fine, Mom. I've accepted that even if there is something wrong with what we're doing, I can't stop now. I'm in love with you. And I'm addicted to your body. Are those the same thing? I don't know. But I don't ever want it to just be about sex between us. When we...when I use you, I want you to know that I love you and I care for you."

Gina sniffed, just a bit. She refused to cry. She'd had enough tears.

"I know. And when you're ready and find someone else, you can move on and there won't be any hurt feelings from me. I'll always be your mother, and I'll always be here when you need to use me again. I love being yours, Vincent, and I don't mind being your dirty little secret."

Gina reached out and took put her hand over her sons as he shifted gears. She waited until he reached a steady speed, then took his hand and placed it on her thigh, before sliding it up to her pussy. The panties that covered it were soaked with what they had done earlier.

"Mom," Vincent growled.

Gina giggled in response, before moaning slightly. It was likely that her little provocations were going to earn her another harsh fucking tonight, but that was fine.

"This belongs to you, baby. Just like my heart. Remember that, and everything will be fine."

* * *

"And really, everything since then has been much better for the both of us. Vincent comes home and helps with his sisters. I come home from work. We often cook dinner together. And then, later, he fucks me senseless. My only regret is that we can't sleep together afterwards."

Gina knelt, nude, at her son's feet as she finished her story. Vincent stroked her hair gently. In the world she had to be in charge a great deal of the time. But here, she could wear her elegant velvet choker (a gift from her son and a proud mark of ownership) and be his property, the way she wanted. She knew that in a moment, he would want her to pleasure him with her mouth, and she would be happy to do so, even in front of the other members.

It was, all in all, la bella vita.