The Mother Son Dance

Info
A mother Son Taboo Audio Book.
37 words
4.25
11.6k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xman5
xman5
9 Followers

A Taboo Audio Story of Mothers and Sons Unleashing Their Hidden Desires at the College Annual Mother Son Dance. Listen to the complete narrated story as those desires are explored.
Story Runtime is 21 Min 13 Secs

--:--
--:--
1.0
xman5
xman5
xman5
9 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
xman5xman5about 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I am just figuring out a style. I love old time radio plays especially sci fi listening late at night. I find that the site is lacking audio stories. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, at least not yet.

Right now I feel my stories are rushed. My question is that would the user on the site prefer longer stories with a slower build up. I'd like comments for everyone.

I think that is is obvious to all the the voice is not real. I am trying to figure out the best way to control it. I have other accents, You certainly do not want to her my narration.

TMcGee007TMcGee007about 1 month ago

Overall liked it. Loved the premise and the sentiments behind it but the narrator should slow down at the beginning. And please stop repeating she is free. Be a little more descriptive or use more "dirty talk." their passion grew but if they are both looking around the room how will their own passion build? Once she kisses him and he asks what is that her response is I don't know. Then I would add, didn't you lie it? Then he shoves his tongue into her mouth widening her own eyes. Only my thoughts. Keep writing and recording.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So, did Liam tell his mother that she belonged to him from now on? That he was claiming her as his property away from his father, her husband & that he would be taking control of her? That she could never fuck her husband, his father, again? That he would soon be breeding her, his mother? She was HIS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

loved this story

Share this

Similar Stories

Your Mother's Prayers Pt. 01 of 03 Your mother's sinful thoughts on making love to you.in Audio
The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 01 A young man builds the perfect Hawaiian resort!in Mind Control
An Unforgettable Family Vacation Mom decides to turn their family vacation into an adventure.in First Time
Nightmare for Sherry Ch. 01 Old woman's nightmare, dream come true for young couple.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bait and Switch Ch. 01 A college student gets new abilities.in Mind Control
More Stories