All Comments on 'The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 04'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Can Not Wait

Looking forward to the time Carole gets to fuck Jason. Maybe even at some point she has a threesome with Jason and Ricky. For a final chapter...sons vote on the hottest mom...Carole wins and gets a gangbang with all the sons. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom/son incest is all about the final Taboo

The sex between a mother and son is a universal taboo because of the possibility of the son knocking up the mother.

So a mom/son incest story is not really complete till she has her son's sperm take over every cell of her body, with her swollen breasts over flowing with milk and a huge rounded belly.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked the part with Ricky and Dr. Stella but I basically scrolled past all the dialogue with Carole and Jimmy. Dom stuff and humiliation is just not my thing. Sorry. Hoping the next chapter will be just Carole and Ricky and Andrea and Jason.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story - love this chapter

well done!! and i hope we don't end this with a gang-bang. what a turn-off.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
BEST ONE NIGHT EVER

What an AMAZING EVENING.

AWESOME PLAN. Wish I was there.

Can't wait for the next PARTY.

Hope Jason, Carole, Ricky and Andrea plan a special evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your writing skill took a hit when this counter to the rules sentence popped up.

"Jimmy sits down on the big chair in the corner. He grabs his cellphone and puts on some music."

One of the strict rules was no cell phones. That probably should have been one of the items collected at the door upon entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story !

WOW. WOW. WOW.

GREAT STUFF !

Thanks. I hope there is more !

U have a talent

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
WELL THE HOTTER, THE BETTER.!!!^*!^*!^*!

OK!!!!! IF IT GETS ANY HOTTER I'LL

LOOK FOR FIRE. AND RICKY RUNNING

IN THE HALL WITH A BUCKET OF WATER.

..NICE JOB..THANKS..

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The son was extremely lucky to get Dr. Stella. The lessons she taught the son will serve him well. For the son, her manner of teaching was exactly what he needed to thoroughly please, satisfy and provide the love his mother needs. As for the mother, if Jimmy treats all the other mothers as he treated her, I am surprised that he and is mother have remained members of the club.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like Carole is gonna break Ricky's heart once she gets with Jason- she wont want to let go of him.

Baqfid12Baqfid1211 months ago

Love this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous