The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole can hear her son turn off the water in the shower. He's done! The blonde mother quickly puts on a pair of gold hoop ear rings, a gold choker, and quickly puts on her make up and lipstick. The sexy cougar Carole Baker knows that she wants her teenage son to be absolutely blown away by his mother, Tonight, I want to rock my boy's entire body and his soul, she thinks.

Ricky steps out of the shower and walks into the living room of the suite where his mother is there waiting for him. It worked! The teenager is speechless! Standing right in front of him is the sexiest hottest blonde woman he has ever seen! And...she's his...mother!! And they are going dancing, then a romantic dinner, then they're coming back here and she's going to fuck and suck his brains out!

"Uhhhh mom....you look...incredible. I don't know...what else to say."

Carole looks at her naked son, still toweling off his body, and sees her teenage son's cock start to get hard.

"UMMM Baby, look!!! Your cock is waking up!! He likes seeing his mommy in her sexy new dress!"

"Mom, can you help me...pick out some clothes. I want to look good for you too."

"Ricky honey, you are now a young man. You go in there and pick out something that you think I will like. The fact that my son cares enough about me and makes the effort to look his best because he knows it will make me happy...well, that actually turns me on big time!"

"Okay mom..."

"Baby, you should know this too. Dancing for women is a form of sexual foreplay. You and Jason are going to be dancing with Andrea and me. Honey, we both know that you boys aren't great dancers. We don't care at all how good or bad you are. It's just the fact that you boys are out there, making he effort, dancing because you are trying to please your mothers...well I'm pretty sure that Andrea feels the same way about this... it actually makes us very very horny!!"

"Mom...I'm pretty sure I understand. It's about the effort, isn't it?"

"Yes baby...make the effort and you can get into my panties whenever you want."

Ricky goes into the bedroom and a couple minutes later comes out wearing a long sleeve maroon dress shirt and black slacks. And to finish it off, a black tie. The teenager makes her mouth water!

"UMMMMMM!!!! My baby boy....you are a real lady killer...."

"Thanks mom."

"In a couple hours, you will be getting into my little g-string and fucking the shit out of me!!!"