The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOHHHH SHITTTT YESSSSS!!!!!!!! LICK IT ANDREA!!!!! LICKKKKK ITTTT!!!!"

Jason and Ricky were speechless! Watching their two blonde mothers eating each other out was the most exciting thing they have ever seen! Andrea then asks Jason something.

"Jason...will you get up and hand me that bag laying on the dresser?"

Jason doesn't have to be asked twice. Something good is going to happen, he just knows it!

Carole is laying on her back, her legs spread, her dripping cunt wide open, begging for a cock. Andrea opens the bag and pulls it out. The boys' mouths open in awe!

Andrea licks one side of the two headed dildo...offering the other side to Carole. Carole follows suit, putting the other end in her mouth and sucking it. Both blonde milf moms are now sucking one end of the two headed dildo. Andrea grabs the bottle of massage oil and rubs the oil over the two headed penis, getting both ends of the dildo nice and slippery.

Jason and Ricky just watched their mothers eat each other out, but that's nothing like what they are going to see!!! Andrea and Carole look at each other and smile.

"You ready sweetie?"

"YES!!! ANDREA!!! YES!!! FUCK MEEE!!! FUCK MEEEE!!!!"

Andrea takes one end of the two headed monster and guides it into her tiny mommy hole. She then gets on top of her new blonde friend and guides it to the entrance of Carole's dripping wet womanhood. Then a thrust and its in!

"OOOOOHHHH GODDDD YESSSS!!!!! Carole!!!!!!!"

"ANDREA!!!! FUCK ME BABY!!!! FUCK MEEEE!!!!!"

Andrea slowly pumps her hips driving the dildo deeper into both women. In a minute the two smoking hot blondes are in a perfect rhythm, humping away at each other like they have done this forever. They kiss, their big new fake tits mashed against each other, locking lips as they pump hard... harder...faster.

"Carole!!!! It's so fuckinnnn good!!!! Yes!!!!"

"ANDREA!!!! FUCKKKK MEEEE HARDERRRRR!!! CUMMMINNNN SO FUCKIN GOOD!!!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"OOOOHHHH.....CAROLE!!!....CUMMMINNNN...TOO! CUMMIN...FOR YOU...YOU...SWEETIE!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Andrea collapses on top of Carole, totally spent. They kiss...passionately. Both women are bathed in the afterglow of some absolutely mind blowing sex.

Andrea climbs off of Carole. As the dildo slips out Andrea offers her end to Carole who licks all of Andrea's love juices off the rubber penis. She then licks all of Carole's pussy juice off of her end. Trying to catch their breath, the two women then both collapse flat on their back, surrounded by their two teenage sons.

"Well, boys...what do you think of your two big titted blonde moms now?"

"Jeez mom....I've never seen anything like that, ever...!"

Carole looks and both Ricky and Jason have hard-ons. Can't blame them, she thinks. But right now, the boys will have to wait a few minutes. Suddenly she hears the knocking at the door. It's room service, delivering their food and a couple of bottles of wine.

"Come on sweetie, let's get cleaned up. The boys can take care of the food."

Andrea and Carole bolt into the bathroom. Ricky quickly puts on his pants to answer the door.

In a few minutes they are sitting having some dinner. No one was really in the mood for a sit down formal dinner. Maybe tomorrow night. Tonight was just about sex...nothing more. Carole and Andrea have a second glass of white wine whole Jason and Ricky stop at one. Both boys have remembered to take a tablet of Viagra. It is going to be a long night!

Andrea speaks up to her new friend.

"Okay Carole. I think its time we left the two of you alone. I think we can all agree that this was fun but right now the two of us need some alone time."

"My sentiments exactly! We will see you...in the morning...or in the afternoon...or...if the two of you want to be alone all weekend, it's fine with us."

"Okay sweetie, good night. I hope you are walking bowlegged in the morning!"

Andrea gets up and her son Jason follows her to the door.

"Jason...where do you think you are going?"

"Mom, I was going to follow you...into the other bedroom."

"Jason...Carole and I planned...that you were gonna room with her and I was going to room with Ricky. That is unless you boys don't want it that way..."

Jason and Ricky looked at each other and gave each other a nod...yes. It's more than okay with both of them!

"Come on Ricky, let's go to bed. I think Carole and Jason want to be left alone. And grab a bottle of wine for us."

Ricky noticed that Andrea was carrying a tube in her hand. He had seen the familiar label on the tube. It looked just like Mistress Chan's anal lube. The teenager's cock jumped with excitement. Andrea had made sure that Ricky could see the label on the tube.

"Ricky...I'm sure we're gonna need this, don't you think?

12