The Motherly Ghost Ch. 02

Story Info
Milo's life becomes even more confusing as he learns...
9.9k words
4.79
5.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubiChloe
RubiChloe
22 Followers

Note before the story; Hi, I'm glad you want to read more about Milo and his Ghostly lover. This time around the story will explain few little things while also showing few new things that I hope you, as a reader, will find interesting. I will be really glad if after reading you would leave some form of feedback so I can learn how to please you all better!

As always, all characters are above 18 years old.

My thoughts about what I just told my psychiatrist were flowing like a storm inside of my head. I was just joking around, trying to sound optimistic but her questions were so specific. I should keep quiet but now she might think I actually went mad in between our visits.

The older lady that I called my psychiatrist looked at me with her deep green eyes, her full red lips painted a smile on her face but also, some kind of other feeling I could try to pinpoint to be confusion or curiousness or maybe worry? I never could read her face. To be perfectly honest, this is the fourth time we meet eye to eye and I still feel like I know nothing about this older, always formally dressed woman. She always feels so uptight, her full womanly body glows with femininity but her cold acting makes her look almost scary. She reminded me of a teacher but when we talked about our life and problems, it all changed. I felt safe within the walls of her office, I could talk about my insecurities with my mind at ease, and that is why I slipped.

"So you want me to believe you found a ghost." Her voice rang like a deep bell, putting confidence in every syllable of the words spoken. "A ghost that became your roommate." Her eyes looked from behind her wavy long black hair that was resting on the side of her face.

"I know how it sounds." I whimpered. "I know that it might sound crazy and..."

"We don't use the word crazy here, darling. But I think you don't tell me all the facts here." Miss Evocador's voice made me shiver at the moment. It was almost as she knew about the things I wanted to avoid speaking of. The many days of making love between me, a young adult male with my lover, a god knows how old, a ghost of a woman.

The woman before me stood up and leaned over the desk, her breast almost spilled from her deep cleavage in her white shirt and only now my eyes could see her bright green bra.

"Saying it bluntly, Mister River or rather, just Milo. You fucked the ghost, did you?" My heart skipped a bit. A question arose in my mind; how? How does she know or maybe she is joking? Or maybe she knows indeed about the paranormal world, the same as I learned past those weeks. Holding my anxiety at bay I opened my lips and spoke up; "Yes! I had sex with her!"

Her lips moved into a smug smile, her eyes slightly closed as she looked down at me, slowly sitting back on her leather chair. No words for what I felt like it was ages before she did what I did not expect of her. She giggled. Her long smooth hand arose and she covered her lips, green nails matched her eyes.

"Good. I suppose I was right. Not that I was doubting myself, but I'm happy you accepted the situation. Shows you are growing as a person, Milo." To say I was confused would be understatement. And I can tell that Miss Evocador could read me like an open book.

"After your ex therapist told me about you, my dear, I had an idea in my mind. Weren't you surprised I told you to wait with a new therapist or other people to talk with? Was it not suspicious I told you to, just for a while, talk only with me, your psychiatrist? A person that should give you medicine?" Now that she talks about it I felt stupid that I never thought about it. It was quite weird but not suspicious. And I thought it was just easier this way, but it seems like I fell into a trap.

"See, dear Milo. You needed medicine for a lonely soul. And I gave you one. And she needed to feel a connection again. She was just as lonely as you."

I didn't know what I could say. My throat felt dry and now my mind went back to the day I thought I saw her for the first time. The ghost I call my lover, the first time I saw her fiery yellow eyes was on the bus, when I was returning from this very office.

"How?" My voice finally pushed a word out of my throat.

"Too long to explain and please, don't think about it just yet. Let's just say, I know a few things that are very special." She stood again and slowly walked around her desk, her long pale legs standing on black heels slowly stepped closer, only to place her knee in between my legs, as she leaned down on me. I felt small and trapped, like an animal before a predator. Almost like I felt with the ghost some time ago. But this felt more scary because I know how deep the woman above me knows about how my mind works.

"You can end it now. We can stop it. Your lovely ghost will pass on to the next life. Able to because of you, darling." Her voice was like silk to my ears, like the softest touch of a seductive blade, cutting deep into me.

"Or you can continue. In this option, you need to be careful. Your life will change forever, the world beyond the veil will open for you. You can choose, it's your life. You can choose to stop, and I will help you or you can continue, and even then I will still be helping you."

"I can't... leave her." I wasn't thinking, my voice just escaped my lips like it was the most natural thing to say at the moment. And it made my mysterious psychiatrist smile.

"I'm glad you can choose so quickly. Next meeting, two weeks from now." And like that she stepped away and walked back to her chair, comfortably sitting down. She then looked at me and chuckled. I fixed my clothes and felt my cheeks were red, probably for the entire time of our interaction. I looked away at the wall, full of certificates and diplomas, all in glass cases.

"If you want to have sex with me too, just ask. And talking about the paranormal, do not summon or go anywhere you aren't supposed to. I will teach you how to stay safe."

And I thought I could cool down but her proposition almost overheated me, wanting to leave immediately...

"Oh, and one more thing. Her past life name. It was and still is, Elaine."

"Elaine." I whispered. Can't wait to go back home, Elaine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My trip to my home was quite uneventful, yet another grey and boring everyday jungle with people that always look forward, never at each other. At least the weather was a little more sunny than usual, blue sky peaked from above the grey clouds. But it wasn't important as I just wanted to return to my cosy little hideout, my apartament that I now share with my dear roommate. And I felt great relief and happiness when I opened my wooden doors, always so comfortably snuggled in the shadows from the great tree outside the building. The inside of my apartment smells like a winter night but it is not the cold air. Such a paradox wasn't even the thing I realised for the longest time, not until my old school friend came to visit few ago. Fortunately my dear ghost understood and didn't show herself so that was helping to keep the secret. The visit was mostly for us to reminisce about the time in the school and old memories when we still lived door to door. At the same time my friend was a great finder of old books and archives that I was deeply interested in. In fact my friend managed to contact someone who might bring me more, "underground" papers, as he described it, about the paranormal world. After all, now I want to learn as much as I can to make her life easier, while being with me.

Finally home. I walked to my living room and sat down on the couch. My mind felt at ease now that I could enjoy my own company, far away from the everyday crowded life of the city. Like a dream coming true, my right arm felt colder and not second later I felt that she grabbed me. Her tall statue leaned at me and we shared the quiet moment as I could feel her misty hair around me, even her form tried to snuggled me closer to her. Her body was not naked in our everyday life anymore, my dear ghost at some point started to wear the long and wavy dresses, mostly white or creamy, all made from the same non explainable by me eternal material. Maybe she wanted back some of her human normality, now that she lived with me, on more earthly terms. I looked at her, turning my face to my right and up and my eyes met hers, yellow fire burned inside her large eyes, her pale beautiful womanly face perhaps could scare someone who had never seen her before, purple full lips drawn a slight seductive smile.

"I'm glad to be home." I whispered.

"Me too." Her voice was like a soft wind, caressing my ears, an impossible mix of motherly warmth with deadly tone, a nature of her being speaking out. I loved it.

I was thinking about how I will approach the topic of my talk with Miss Evocador. I was not angry or hurt that my otherworldly lover didn't say anything about it, after all I never asked and it seems like she wasn't sure herself how she became how she was now. Even after weeks with me, and after learning how to use her non existent vocal cords, but rather air around, as well her other abilities, ghostly ability to speak was still rather far from perfect. Even then we could communicate without talking too much, it was easier to communicate through actions and some simple words. I asked her about her life before but everytime she wanted to remember, her face looked worried and confused, often acting like she was frozen in time, completely lost in her thoughts, that is why I tried to not dig too deep for now.

"My dear. I had a very interesting talk with my doctor." I said, standing up. "I know you probably didn't want to tell me but I know that Miss Evocador sent you to me." I watched her face as she looked back at me, her eyes gazing deeply into mine. She stood up and towered above me, her misty hair moved around like a cloud and snuggled us both, dimming the sunlight from behind the windows, caressing the flowers that were still growing strong all around the room. I felt her long arms moving around me, pulling me closer and I couldn't say no to it. Her soft body felt like the softest pillow I ever touched, her clothes felt like silk, with my head now enveloped in it as I rested it between her massive chest, enjoying the touch.

"Lady Evocador..." She whispered. "She protects. Helps."

"She helps spirits?" My eyes moved up meeting hers again, feeling my cheeks redden with how comfortable and close we got. No matter how many times we cuddled I always felt like it was soothing my very soul.

"She is special. Like you. She saved us." The tone of her voice was cheerful, hopeful and if I could read it well, even nostalgic. My new mysterious psychiatrist was quite a person it seems. Quite a special person, that I could risk to trust, after hearing reassuring words like those. Then I said what I needed to share.

"She wanted us to be happy. She told me you can pass on, whatever that means."

Her eyes were dim. Her smile disappeared as she looked confused at me and I felt my chest freezing, my heart stopping as I realised how it sounded.

"Wait! I mean, I don't want it! I want you to be here, happy!" I quickly said only to see her head moving slightly to the side.

"I mean, it is your choice in the end but, if you want to stay, Miss Evo said it's ok." I could imagine that my own words could create a rift between me and her, my own social disability could break my friendship with a ghost and I felt so stupid in the moment it's hard to describe. To my surprise I heard a soft laugh and when I looked up, her face already reached mine, her lips pressed against my slightly open lips. She parted the kiss after a few seconds, leaning back up, her face looked amused.

"I will stay. I can't leave my..." The last of her words rang out within my mind, my thoughts mixing with the new ones, welcoming and reusing.

"...sweetie." I could feel my heart melting and I couldn't resist responding with simple;

"I love you, Elaine."

Maybe using her name, real name that is, with no warning before and after the talk about us both perhaps getting separated, was a bad idea. Perhaps it was a perfect idea? Those thoughts run in my mind as I now try to breathe from below Elaine. After she heard the name it was like seeing a holographic image turning just slightly, the image snapping into something different yet quite similar. Her eyes were like two rings of fire as she smiled at me. She always had horny moments like that but I think she wanted to make a point, a point that I will not leave her side for a very long time. I didn't care. I wanted it. I wanted to stay with Elaine no matter what.

Even though now I was having problems with breathing, the first thing she did was grab my collar and send us to bed, with her clothes disappearing like mist, her lips pacifying mine as she sent me into a lusty frenzy. We end up naked and with me, as usually, on the bottom.

"You will stay. You are mine." Her possessive side showed itself with her voice and action, as she positioned herself on top of me, bathing my eyes in the glory of her thick and full body, with her ass just above my face. Fortunately my glasses were already resting on the bedside table because the next thing was her sitting down. Her breast was like clouds, softly caressing me everytime we cuddled but this was different. Her ass was meaty, more firm and it felt more like I was trapped. With no malice but lust, my prison was something I was starting to crave with every second passing, my lips with my tongue couldn't wait as I opened them and tasted her skin. I could hear her moans and I continued, my tongue reached her pale hole and I kissed her there. It was clear that she wanted to show me where I belong, under her protection and literally, herself.

My hands reached and grabbed her thighs that were just as addictive to touch like the rest of her body, her moans echoed in our room and were like honey to my ears. All worldly worries disappeared when I was with her, hidden and secured deep in lust and her body, it was like a pleasurable sanctuary that you breath in not the air, but lust. My tongue danced inside of her tasteless insides, and yet my pleasure grew as my brain felt something my tongue couldn't. But I also knew it wasn't the only thing that would happen as I felt my shaft being snuggled inside of her thick and cold mist. It was like an arm and hand that wasn't seen, an impossible shape that now held me tight and slowly but steady, moving its eternal fingers around my hard cock. I whimpered in between the kisses and licking, enjoying my pleasurable prison of Elaine's massive butt, with my body being played by her at the same time.

I couldn't think about anything else then her, my mind rejected all thoughts about even the slight possibility of Elaine leaving me. Her actions were explaining more than just words, I knew she wanted to stay and I was the happiest man alive at the moment. The pleasure grew as her misty hands stroked me faster and with that my tongue sped up, our pleasurable conversation continued with lust keeping high and lively. It's hard to say how long I was a happy prisoner of her body but I knew I could stay like this for more, if not for my own body giving up to the pleasure. My shaft felt like it was on fire as my mind reached its peak, my orgasm shot across my body and my seed shot into the air. With that I could feel her fake hands on my shaft stop, now moving gently and slowly across my cock, milking me till all was out.

Finally I could breathe with ease again. Elaine raised herself and sat down on the bed, pulling my head into her soft lap. My breathing grew as I rode the orgasmic pleasure still, with her real hand gently patting my head. I gazed at her mature and caring face, her eyes gleamed with love as we shared the moment of the aftercare before I slowly sailed into the land of dreams...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few problems at my job in strict documented matters arose as I found myself missing an old file with some of the company documents. Of course I could ask my contact at the place and they would find those in the archives but truth is I would like to do it myself, that is, find them in my basement when there are still few boxes left, never opened after my moving. Why would I make the other person work on something that could take me max half an hour and a short trip downstairs? With Elaine always chilling in my house, enjoying the flowers or finding weird interest in television, I left my darling and went down the cold staircase down. Walking into my house was like walking into a mansion, a castle with its wooden door and dancing shadows, my own secret safe room, but walking down was as magical as one could say. The always open white door to the basement was exposing the dark below of the building and now I started to question myself. My fear of dark dungeons like those still appeared to hide within my mind but I knew that it was mostly just childish imagination at play. After all, a ghost is living with me, therefore the basement couldn't store something worse. Or maybe, it could. After all, I know now that the paranormal world exists and my view on the world changed after the day I possessed that knowledge.

Maybe the imagination of a child could not be just a fake scare but a real glimpse behind the veil, maybe I was still feeling it because it was true? If ghosts exist, monsters exist too? The wolf and bears live in the caves so why not monsters, and those nightmarish creatures could as well live in basements of houses and blocks, dim and dark places could be a perfect spot to hide just below the human world, waiting to leave and attack. Was I really becoming too afraid to walk down?

"Ok, stop it now." I said aloud to myself and flipped the plastic switch on my left, the light bulb turned on and showed with it light the brown stairs leading down, the raw cement walls felt like dirty pale skin. I took the first step then another, making my fears stop attacking my mind and just rest in the back of my head, my objective to find the documents was my main motivation now. As I reached the path below I recognized the last time I was here, long corridors in both ways, darkness on my right was very unappealing while the unprotected lightbulbs on the left marked the way into the basement. I walked shortly into the first hallway on the side and reached the wooden door made of simple boards. With my keys I opened the new padlock and opened it, looking now at my boxes with old documents and not much more. An old and broken bike stood against the wall, a box with christmas decorations from my mother and a big but never opened toolbox stood next to it. I smiled remembering my parents but looked away and started to search the boxes for the file I needed.

It was not long till I found what I was looking for. I took the yellow file with documents inside and left the small room, locking the door behind me with the padlock. Walking back to the stairs something terrifying occurred to me. Like a lighting my mind comprehended one simple thing that shouldn't happen. The corridor before me was dark as the abyss itself, a simple light many metres away showed how long the corridor was, but the stairs leading up were on my right. I was living in the very last staircase and thereof, even remembering the last time I was in the basement, the long mysterious corridor shouldn't exist. Now my mind searched the memories and I could swear the last time, just after moving in here, there was just a simple pale wall at the place where now the long corridor stood.

"...And talking about the paranormal, do not summon or go anywhere you aren't supposed to. I will teach you how to stay safe." Voice of my psychiatrist rang out in my head. Perhaps it was it, the veil between words getting thinner and showing what could be on the other side, a secret world that now stood open for me. Something told me I should check it out. What if I didn't and never saw it again, what if the mystery of this place disappeared with me walking back to my house. I couldn't just leave it like that. Those thoughts seemed to invade my mind, it wasn't me thinking but something, maybe the place itself wanted me to explore it. I couldn't neglect my own safety but I felt my legs leading me into the darkness with a clear end destination that was a turn before me, lightened up by a window? Walking closer, it was indeed a window on the right wall, just before the corner leading to the left. Behind the window was nothing, just white endless void. I was too afraid to reach my hand into it to check if it was indeed an open, or perhaps just a fake wall, a void that gave me a headache just looking at the blinding light.

RubiChloe
RubiChloe
22 Followers