The Motherly Ghost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The roar behind me took me out of my trance, I looked back and there she was, the monster that attacked me the last time. Her red eyes gazed at me with hunger and lust, her white sharp teeth shone in the light of the flashlight. She spoke and her voice was stern.

"Come to me, little treat. Come to me. I will have you." It was a threat. A promise of what to come. She rushed at me and I ran. But I had no escape route, no exit I knew of in this seemingly never ending room. It was over for me as the beast reached me, like a speeding car she crashed into me and I flew on the floor, my body aching with pain.

She pounced on me like a lion, her golden hair making her appear even larger than she was. I felt her saliva drooping down on my face as she leaned closer. She whispered many things I couldn't comprehend. It sounded like a prayer, a cursed dark and vile promise of twisted love we should do. That she will satisfy herself and me, the curse of love and bloodlust will swallow me too. And then I felt it. Her long claws digging into my chest like it was butter, my heart shattering in my chest. The blood in my mouth made me choke as I saw her smile, worried and then quickly like it was just a fleeting thought, happy again.

I almost fell off the bed, waking up with a scream. Elaine quickly grabbed me and pulled me closer, but I couldn't calm down. The pain still was pulsating in my chest, my mind reciting the words of the monster. I closed my eyes and snuggled into my lover, wanting to never leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hazy mind was cleared as I felt the soft lips of Elaine playing with mine, her soft moan could melt my heart but now made me relaxed, feeling safe as I knew she was here with me. I didn't know what time it was, was it a day or night and I didn't care. My nose could smell her gentle scent, like a cold night during a winter. I could feel her larger than mine body lean closer into me and my face was snuggled into her soft like clouds breast. My arms reached and tightly wrapped around her torso, wanting to pull myself even deeper, to never let go. I could feel her large meaty legs around my hips, wrapping herself like a snake would around her prey. My body reacted by itself, I felt a pleasurable feeling down my body, blood slowly reaching my shaft as my mind filled with lust. Elaine knew it of course, she knew exactly what to do to make me into a panting horny mess. With so many long nights behind us, she learned many things about me and vice versa, we learned how to please and comfort each other.

Her long arm reached between us and gently grabbed my shaft, now fully grown and twitching for more touching. It already felt like everything I needed but I wanted more. Her hand with grace freed my shaft from the confinement of my pants and with simple motions, she made her body move closer with her groin, inviting me inside. I couldn't resist so I pushed my hips forward, entering my dear Elaine in one quick thrust. Her deep moan was the prettiest sound I ever heard, my heart grew with warmness as I knew my action would bring her joy. I pushed my hips forward and back, setting a slow gentle rhythm between us. Our bodies moved in unison, skin to skin we snuggled as close as it was possible, caressing each other with our own bodies as we shared the moment.

I could feel myself growing with lust and hearing her such pleasurable moans, her deep womanly voice, I started to move faster. Elaine giggled between the moans, her large leg that was resting on my body pulled me harder into her, a clear message that I was doing good. I couldn't just leave it like that, so I moved my head to the side and my lips sealed around Elaine's nipple, praising with my mouth her massive breast. My tongue skillfully danced across her sensitive skin, not the first time I was doing it either. With Elaine around I felt such safety and calmness inside of me, like a kid with her mother. but Elaine was so much more to me. She heated my heart with motherly love I always lacked, with pleasure of being with such a woman I needed and most important, with love I always desired.

My teeth bit on her nipple, soft of course, making my dear ghostly lover moan in pleasure. My cheeks drowned in redness as I heard her voice; "Good boy." She said with proudness. I knew I couldn't finish so early into our love making session but that praise alone made me melt inside. My body and mind gave up to the pleasure and Elaine's strong lead, my shaft exploded deep inside her ghostly body. I felt my soul being at peace as I filled her deeply and when my orgasm stopped, I still wanted more. Hard as ever I was still deep inside of her and she felt it the same.

"My boy. So strong..." She said as she let me free, sitting up beside me. Her deep fire-like yellow eyes gazed at me with lust and happiness and it made me only more lustful for her. She kneels before me and then leaned down, her thick meaty thighs stood before me, two strong pillars holding the greatest shape I could lay my eyes upon, her full and pale like the moon, peachy ass.

"Finish what you started Milo." Ghostly voice of Elaine not only rang to my ears but for my mind too, it was an order that touched my lustful mind. And so I did, kneeling behind her and leaned closer, my hard shaft pointed at her puffy pussy lips, overflowing with juices. My hands rested upon her ass cheeks and I groped her, being glad that I had such an honour. I pulled her closer and Elaine giggled, pushing herself back on me. She was still in control and I loved it and to show that to her, I finally let myself into her. Her moan was like a welcome, and my pushing was just a response, steady and this time faster, more wildly I pushed forward and back. I knew I was doing right, her insides squeezed me, not wanting to let me go. My hands still tightly squeezed her meaty butt, my hips slapped her skin as we fucked, moaning and panting more with every second. Even now she still pushed back on me, making me reach her deepest insides.

Seconds or minutes, the time blurred itself around us, but finally I could feel her myself reaching the zenith of my experience again as well as hers. Her body shivered and squeezed me even harder than before, her moans painted a way to her orgasm as we continued with the same wild pace, drowning ourselves within the sea of pleasure. And when we did reach the end, it was like magic. The world stopped around us as we connected deep with each other, our souls finding the happiness in each other.

My tired body and still misty from the second orgasm mind, made me fall onto my lover, and before I knew we both laid down, she turned around and pulled me closer, once again my face rested between her breasts. With no words shared we both slowly fell asleep, happy and complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood once again before the entrance to the impossible corridor, at my side stood Oliver, clearly chasing his own thoughts. After we talked on the phone he and Tianla came over to check the anomaly with me. Now we know it also appears to work on the minds of those who entered it, or maybe just on people who can see past the veil. After I told Oliver about my nightmare he explained to me that we need to act fast.

"Seems like a tear." Oliver said, still looking at the darkness before us, his eyes were fixated on the light at the end. He then stepped into the darkness and walked forward, me quickly following him even though I felt a stressful grasp on my heart. We walked till the light of the window was just before us and after hearing my story and as well seeing it with his own eyes, Oliver came up with an idea.

"It seems to be like a safety mechanism. See, you told me that the monster ran away and didn't chase you further?"

"Yes." I shivered remembering the red eyes of the monster girl.

"Then we can say, the light can hurt her. And the super convenient placement of the window? It's clearly a handmade place, created by something that wants to..."

"Lure someone inside?"

"Might be it. Do you feel any need to go inside?" I looked into the darkness after the corner and I felt similarly to what I felt last time. I need to find it. Find something that is there, calling me.

"Yes." I answer while looking away, not understanding my own thoughts. |

"I feel something too. Feels like a calling indeed or a song. I don't like it." Oliver turned and looked at me but I quickly realised he looked behind me. I looked back and there she was, so tall she needed to lean over, a snowy queen with her fur coat of wings, a moth woman cryptid. She smiled at me with her thin smile and we both let her pass. She reached her hand, or so I thought but there were two thin arms in the place of a human limb I expected. The woman Oliver calls Tanlia must have four arms then, two on both sides. If I saw such being merely weeks ago my mind would crack under the new knowledge I witnessed but now I was curious and excited. The light did not hurt the moth woman and she hid her limbs, turning to us.

"The light burns with purity. It burns the curse." Her voice was almost raspy if not for the melodic undertones, mix of insect like sound and softness.

"Then it might indeed be a trap. Or a prison?" Oliver thought aloud. "No matter what it is, it needs to be closed. Milo?" I perk up, looking at him with fear rising in my chest. "Would you like to accompany me on this expedition?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elaine didn't like the idea but she agreed knowing that the mysterious undergrounds in our own basement are inflicting nightmares on me, and maybe even on others in the block. Who knew to be honest. Oliver seemed confident about the expedition, he explained to me fairly vaguely about a way to close such glitches in reality. "Find the reason why it appeared and you will learn how to fix it." With him and his companion and as well as me and Elaine, we should be able to reach the core of the obsidian labyrinth. And Oliver assured me about the monster, he stated that Tanlia will protect us. I believe him, maybe it was my mind giving up on reason in the new world I was now living in or maybe it was the unexplainable song from the deepest bowels of the cursed place, twisting my mind. After a day of wait our four met in my basement like some kind of messed up adventure team. Oliver came with a bag of what he called "necessary accessories" and with Elaine holding my hand we walked forward. We reached the light and we all turned one by one, walking into the darkness. I turned my flashlight on, the same as Oliver with his smaller one, the ones that you could clip to your shirt or a bag.

"I don't like it." Elaine whispered behind me and I understood her well, in my mind I knew that it was a matter of highest importance at the moment but I was simply afraid of myself and Elaine.

"It's fine. We got a pro with us." I assured my ghostly companion in time for use to enter the spiral walls of the obsidian tunel. Tanlia walked before me and the poor woman needed to bend over, she was even taller than my Elaine. After a few moments of silence we reached the first of the large rooms and Oliver took from his bag a glow stick, cracked it and the green light filled our close area. He left it on the ground, looking at me and Elaine.

"We will know clearly now where the exit is. Could come handy. Remember to always mark your way inside the places like those." He smiled like he really cared about us, at the same time teaching me how to survive. I was glad I met him.

At the instant the place around us shook and we couldn't even look at each other before the large obsidian wall arose before us, then another like it was darkness itself materialising to trap us. The green glow stick shot out into the air as another thin wall arose and almost lost composure as I felt the ground shaking.

"Quick, ru-" Oliver's voice was cut as the biggest and widest wall dropped from the air, smashing the ground before me. I fell down and clearly separated from Oliver. I wanted to look around but darkness enveloped me whole. Then I heard it, the sound of air being pushed and the clear like glass sound of wings, before I was pulled away with such speed I never felt before. In the darkness and loud chaos my mind couldn't keep up with reality and I felt myself slipping out of consciousness.