The Motorcycle Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Man sets out on his bike for a new life - & gets it.
4.6k words
4.26
10.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A new life

The engine in my brand new, black, Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide roared into life as I prepared to start out on my new life. A new life that would lead me far from the small town that I'd lived since childhood, and away from everything I'd ever known. A brand new world was waiting for me and I was ready to greet it full on. Sure I was feeling a bit nervous, but at the same time the excitement that pulsed through my very being was almost more than I could take.

Just six short months ago my wife of twelve years came to me and told me she wanted a divorce. Now I should have been left feeling broken hearted, but instead I'd describe the feeling as one of euphoria. I'd met Marry in the seventh grade when she moved to my small town. I was the first boy to pay her any attention and we made quick friends, and as the years moved along a lot more than friends. We married just out of high school at the ripe young age of just eighteen.

The first few years were good, we were young and in love and even though we had very little money we always seemed to make the best of it. No one back then could have told us that the day would come when we would no longer feel that love for each other. We were more than just a married couple, we were best friends. Somewhere around the fifth year life's harsh realities began to set in. We both had our careers and soon found ourselves having less and less time for each other.

The past three years our marriage was more of a technicality than anything else. We hadn't had sex in over a year, and to be honest I don't think either of us realized it or missed it. Sex had grown sterile and boring, often leaving us both feeling unfulfilled. I admit that I often thought of cheating, but I never went that far. I kept myself content with a healthy collection of porn and plenty of masturbation.

Marry it turns out didn't share my feeling on fidelity, and as it turns out had been seeing Todd behind my back for almost four years. I guess that just goes to show how much attention that I actually paid to her. So in the end how could I be broken hearted when it was as much my fault as hers.

On the very day she asked me for a divorce I realized that someway, I had to take this ending of my marriage and use it to move on into something new and fresh. Not a new woman, but a new life altogether, a new life I knew I couldn't find here in this small town. I knew I had to do something rash, and spontaneous. Something that would make everyone turn their heads and wonder what the hell had gotten into me. They would whisper that I'd gone insane. "Poor John is just so heart-broken that he's gone and lost his mind," they'd say. All the while deep down they would all find themselves secretly longing to be me. To do as I'd done and give up everything, and free themselves from the ties of their lives. To hit the road and never look back.

That is precisely what I was about to do. I'd taken and sold everything that I had left after the divorce was final. I purchased my Harley Davidson motorcycle and banked the rest in order to fund my expedition. I had plenty set aside that I could remain on the road for at least a year. I sat down with maps of the United States and Canada and I planned out a ride that would take me on a grand journey that I like to call my new life.

I pulled the throttle, popped the clutch and I was off. The first mile of many more to come. The fresh summer air felt warm and refreshing as I headed out down the long road to personal fulfillment. The loud rumple of machine was the only sound to be heard. The feeling of pure power pulsed through me as I felt the acceleration build. My new life had just begun and I was more than ready. Bring on the open road.

After being on the road for several days, stopping to eat and rest at night. I was cruising at about sixty miles per hour on a long straight road somewhere in North Carolina. Tall trees, their leaves all turned to bright colors for the fall season, lined both sides of the road. It was as peaceful and area I'd ever seen.

Up ahead n the right ahead I spotted what appeared to be a biker bar. The parking lot was dirt and packed mostly with motorcycles of all makes and models. The front of the bar had windows that were blacked out except for the neon signs advertising different beers. Above the door hung a sign that simply read "Bar."

It certainly wasn't a very inviting looking place, but I decided that a cold beer would go down good right about now and what better place to get a drink than a biker bar right? After all I am technically a biker now. At least that's the way I seen it.

My first step through the door of this run down little bar quickly told me that these bikers didn't see things quite the same as I did. Silence enveloped the entire place all heads turned in my direction. It felt like one of those nightmares where you walk into work wearing nothing but your birthday suit. Only I wasn't waking up and these people weren't laughing. I smiled and waved at everyone, "Hey brothers, how are ya'll?" Damn I said, 'ya'll'. Bikers don't say "ya'll." I knew I was screwed now.

I felt a large hand slide over the back of my leather jacket and pull me upward about the same time as a very large, dirty looking man approached in front of me. He appeared to be about six-foot four and two hundred eighty pounds of pure muscle. His blond hair was pulled back tightly into a ponytail that draped lazily over his right shoulder. His blue eyes cut through my soul, and his apparent permanent sneer caused me to shiver at the very sight. A long scar adorned his face and stretched from the corner of his left eye down to the corner of his lip. He wore only an open leather vest that showed off a tattoo of a skeleton taking a voluptuous red head from behind, and a pair of leather pants. He also had several tattoos on his arms and one on his neck that simply says, "Baby."

He definitely wasn't the type of dude I wanted to cross, problem being that I do believe I'd already crossed him and I wasn't quite sure why.

He stepped to within several inches of my face and spat a large wad of chewing tobacco on my boot. "Who the hell are you to call me brother?"

I stumbled on my words, "I uhhhhh, well you see... ummmm, I didn't mean any harm."

"Let me give him a warm welcome Skeletor," squawked the brute who was currently holding me about two inches off the ground.

Skeletor, as I now knew the large man's name to be grunted and gave a passive gesture with his hand, "Soon enough Buzz, first I'm gonna find out who the hell this pretty boy thinks he is, coming into our bar and acting like he's one of us."

"Oh no I didn't mean to offend you at all," before the words even left my mouth I knew that they were a grave mistake.

I felt the air rush out of my gut and the rush of pain before I'd even realized Skeletor had swung on me. My body buckled over involuntarily as I immediately started wheezing for air trying to recover my breath. I found myself on my knees as the air finally began rushing back into my lungs. My head swam from the lack of oxygen. I looked up at Skeletor and realize that his fist was drawn back as if a snake waiting to strike out at me for a second time.

"You better learn some respect boy," he said as he began to laugh heartily.

I decided that I'd best not open my mouth again and that I'd just have to take what they were going to give me until I could get out of here. If I could get out alive that is.

Then I heard a woman's voice, "Skeletor, you've had your fun now let the man up and leave him be."

A look of irritation came across Skeletor's face as he turned and looked back at the woman who had possibly just saved my life.

As he turned I was able to catch a glance of the woman standing behind him. She was a sight to behold. Tall and slender, but with curves in all the right places. Her long black hair was straight and flowing down over her shoulders reaching nearly her waist. Her eyes were a deep blue, accented by her full cherry red lips. She wore a leather top that showed off her large breasts with a decent amount of cleavage exposed above it. Her black leather pants were tight and showed off her full hips and long legs. I realized that I had been forgetting to breath and sucked in a large take of air, my lungs burned.

I stood up and took a cautious step back away from Skeletor's hateful gaze. I was beginning to get the feeling that I had better not let him get me outside the presence of this beautiful woman. Whoever she may be, she more than likely just saved me from a serious beating, maybe death.

She began to walk towards me and smiled saying, "My brother here has more muscles than brains and insists on making up for it by being a bully. Please, accept my apologies for his behavior. I'm Anna by the way, I own this joint and your more than welcome here."

I instinctively took a step backwards toward the door and replied, "Great to meet you Anna, and your brother too, I'm afraid however that I must be going now."

As I spoke I continued backing for the door, but somehow she seemed to manage to close the distance between us. In the blink of an eye she was standing only inches from me, and I found myself mesmerized by the striking beauty of her face. So delicate her features, and such intelligence in those beautiful eyes of hers. I no longer felt any desire to step away from her, but instead an almost uncontrollable urge to pull her close to me and kiss her deeply.

The sweet scent of her perfume filled my nose and seemed to cause my head to swim as she spoke once again, "Stay awhile will you? Its not often I get a chance to find good conversation around here. Unless that is you count talk about who can drink more beers, or crush more beer cans on their foreheads."

I wanted to say no. With every fiber of my soul I wanted to run away as fast as I could, get back on my bike and be miles down the road never to look back. As my mouth opened I heard the words escape, "Sure I'll stick around for awhile." Where the hell did that come from? I was losing my mind now, my fucking dick is thinking and obviously speaking for me as well.

She took my hand in hers and began to lead me to the bar, "I'm afraid I haven't caught your name?"

My mind racing, trying to make some sense of what was happening took a few moments to sort out what she'd just asked me. "Uhh oh yeah its John, sorry."

She simply smiled and sat down on the stool next to me. I was sitting down, how the hell did that happen? Something wasn't right. No woman had ever had this sort of effect on me. Granted I'd been married the past twelve years to the same woman, the only woman I'd ever had sex with. I wasn't inexperienced when it came to talking to and flirting with beautiful women however. Never before though had I found my head so clouded, and my judgment so impaired. Worst part was I was perfectly sober.

I took a sip of beer, then realized that I didn't remember anyone handing me a beer. It was warm and I almost spit it back out before I realized that may be taken as an insult to this group. Looking up at Anna I realized she was staring at me intently, as if she were looking not at me, but instead into my soul.

She smiled at me as if she knew exactly what I was thinking, "So tell me John, what brings you to our little corner of the road?"

"I uhh, I was just traveling and saw this place and decided to stop for a drink. I meant no harm," I said apologetically. Why was I apologizing? The thought crossed my mind that I really needed to get out of this place, but I made no move to leave.

Anna reached up and ran a hand through my hair, "No need to apologize sweetie, my brother is a brute, but he meant no harm." She gave me a smile like a mother would give a child.

I felt as if she were treating me like some kind a fool. I didn't like the feeling at all, but I made no move to correct the problem. I was rendered a complete wimp by this dark haired beauty. Sure its true that I hadn't had sex in a very long time, but damn what the hell happened to my manhood.

I decided it was time to stand up for myself, "Listen I appreciate the beer and your hospitality, but I'm afraid I really need to be on my way."

She laughed at me and then moved forward until her lips pressed gently against mine, the kiss was soft and tender, and I was absolutely powerless to stop it. I wasn't even sure that I wanted her to stop. To be honest I wasn't real sure of anything right now.

As the kiss broke, her lips still hovered just out of reach of mine. I felt the almost uncontrollable urge to move forward and touch mine to hers once again. Before I could give in to temptation however she whispered, "Your going nowhere my darling, not yet."

I knew that I should be concerned by her words, but I was mesmerized, time seemed to have slowed to a crawl. Everything outside of her beautiful face was distant and blurred. All of my attention, my entire being was focused on her eyes, her exquisite lips. I couldn't form a complete thought, nor could I force myself to move.

She reached forward and placed two fingers under my chin and softly nudged me, signaling me to stand. As I stood she motioned me to follow her with her index finger. My full attention was on that finger with its long, blood red nail. In the back of my mind I knew something was wrong, but I couldn't form the thought in my conscious mind, nor do I think I'd have been able to do anything about it if I could.

I followed close behind her like a good puppy dog, I was barely aware of the other bar patrons moving out of our way as we passed. All eyes were on us, but I seen none of them. I felt their stares on me, I felt their hatred of me. I was sure there was no sound in the room at all, only my heartbeat rang loudly in my head.

In what seemed like the blink of an eye we were suddenly standing in a room all alone. The door was closed on a small room that was mostly empty, but for a large bed that took up most of the space. The walls were painted a flat black and the bed was a bright red. The only thing hung on the walls was a large painting of an ancient castle. How the hell did I get here? If I could only think straight I might be able to figure out what was going on. I might even be able to escape, but it was of no use.

Anna stepped in close to me and placed a hand on my cheek. Her lips moved in to meet mine and once again she kissed me softly, sweetly. It was like heaven, her lips on mine. I wanted more and for the first time I had some free will. I took advantage of it by kissing her deeper, more passionate. She did not pull away as our lips met hungrily and our tongues danced.

Taking a step away from me she reached up and removed my jacket, and then pulled my shirt over my head. I was now fully aware of what was going on, but I had no desire to stop it. My still budding lust for this beautiful woman was beyond my control. I'd never wanted a woman more, and I knew I was about to have her. My heart was pounding as she undid my jeans and slid them down. Her eyes never seemed to leave mine. I recognized the need in those eyes, the pure desire she had for what we were doing. Her desire alone was enough to drive me wild. Never had my ex-wife show this degree of desire for me.

I moved to touch her, but she stopped me and pushed me back onto the bed. Standing before me she slowly began to undo the buttons of her leather vest. As the last button was undone, she shrugged the vest off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor, her large breasts bouncing free. They were amazing, large and firm, seemingly defying gravity. I thought to myself that they must be fake. I was dying to get a feel and find out.

Slowly, she undid her tight leather pants and slid them slowly, provocatively down her legs and stepped out of them. She was left wearing only a small black thong as she climbed up onto the bed and on top of me. She held my hands down behind my head as she looked deep into my eyes. Moving in to kiss me the weight of her breasts pressed against my chest. My excitement built as the hardness between my legs was at its full potential. I wanted to be inside this woman more than I'd ever wanted anything in my life, but she was making me be patient.

My hands still held behind my head, she kissed my cheeks and worked her way down my neck. Her breath was amazingly hot against my already flushed skin. She kissed my neck and nibbled my ears, only releasing my hands when she moved down to my chest. She teased my nipples with her tongue and kissed her way down my belly and to my groin.

I felt her wet, hot mouth slide down the length of my erection. Slowly she sucked my cock in and out of her mouth as my head swam with the pleasure. It had been a very long time since I'd had any release, and much longer since I'd experienced a woman's mouth on my cock. Never had my ex-wife made me feel the way I was feeling right now. Anna knew what she was doing, and she was expertly driving me out of my mind.

Without warning I could no longer hold back and my seed spilled out in a flood. Anna simply took my hardness deep in her mouth and drank up every drop of my gift. My body shook with the release, and once it was over I fell back into total relaxation. Anna continued to milk my cock for every last drop and cleaned off my manhood before climbing back up my body until her lips could reach mine. She kissed me passionately, and I returned the kiss with equal passion as I could taste my own juices on her lips.

We kissed with a driving need for each other as our hands explored one another's bodies. I ran my hands down over her back and over her ass, then sliding my hands back up her side until I reached her breasts where I paused to pay them the attention I felt they deserved. Gently I massaged them with my large hands, and pinched her nipples lightly between my long fingers. I moved her back some as I sat up and began to kiss her breasts in turn as my hands caressed them both with loving care. I teased her nipple with my tongue, circling and flicking it gently, repeating my attentions on the other. She tilted her head back and moaned in pleasure, as her hips began to grind against my growing manhood.

I felt her hand grasp my hardening member as she moved her thong aside and placed my head at the opening folds of her soaked pussy. With one quick drop I was fully inside of her and she began moving back and forth on my cock. Slowly she rocked at first, seemingly savoring every stroke, until her need seemed to win her over. Her hips began rocking with increasing speed and growing need. I gripped one of her bouncing breasts in one hand and placed the other hand on her side as she rode me with long, hard strokes. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy as small moans escaped her. I was doing my best to concentrate on not cuming too soon when I felt her body begin to shudder.

With a long moan she fell forward bringing her full weight down on me as she moaned and writhed in orgasm. It was more than I could take and I felt my own orgasm build and release deep inside her warm, wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, pulling her close as I filled her with my seed. My head was floating as my body was alight with pure ecstasy. Then I felt her teeth sink into my neck. My head swam with a mixture of sexual release, and panic. I could feel her draining blood from my body. I tried to move without success. My vision blurred and I felt myself falling toward darkness...

I awoke still lying in the bed naked. I lifted my head and instantly felt dizzy. I was weak and felt sick to my stomach. I was alone in the room, but I could hear voices and music coming from the next room. With a flash memory filled my pounding head. I remembered her teeth penetrating the skin of my neck, and the blood draining from me. Was it just a dream? With great effort I moved my hand up and placed in on my neck, a sharp pang of pain shot through my neck. There was definitely a wound there. What the hell did she do to me?

12