The Motorcycle Ride

Story Info
Vibration of the bike make her horny.
1.5k words
3.95
21.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Motorcycle ride on colonial parkway.

It was a beautiful early summer day in 2010. Tom and Heather being without his kids for the weekend decided to get up and go for a motorcycle ride. Tom had an 2005 Harley Davidson FatBoy and Heather loved riding with him.

One of there first dates had been a ride to skyline drive on the bike. Today they meet up with a friend and rode down route 10 towards the colonial parkway.

Heather riding on the back of Tom's bike fell into a daze as the hum of the engine and the vibration of the motorcycle between her legs lead her to start day dreaming. Thinking about the way they had sex last night.

They had gone out and enjoyed a nice dinner at her favorite Mexican restaurant, rented a movie, and went home. Halfway through the movie Heather starts to cry at a sad part and Tom begins to make fun of her.

Heather had planned to have sex as they normally do but decided that she would have to torture, and tease him to pay him back for being a jerk. After the movie was over they started kissing and running their hands all over each other.

Tom had an erection immediately and was grinding it against Heathers thigh. Normally at this point she would take hold of it and give him a hand job or even a blow job, but playing the tease she just kept kissing while keeping her hands on his shoulders.

Tom getting frustrated decides enough, and in one motion reaches down and pulls her panties off, dives face first into her sweet honey pot. Heather loved the way Tom ate her pussy, but preferred to cum on his big dick rather than on his face.

Tom had her clit sucked into his mouth while his tongue was flicking very fast over it. His left arm was around her thigh holding her in place while his right hand was feverishly working 2 fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

She was pushing down on his head trying to get away so she could save her orgasm for his dick rather than cum on his face.

Tom had other ideas and continued to hold her in place while practically giving a hickey to her clit.

rainShe starts to breath heavy and her beautiful 34 D breast are heaving up and down with each breath as she starts to cum. Heather stops trying to push him away as she grabs the back of his head and pulls him even closer into her while squeezing his head with her athletic thighs.

Her hips are thrusting up and down as he continues his assault on her clit. Her entire body is now convulsing as wave after wave of orgasm flow through her. As her orgasm subsides,

Tom says to her this is to teach you not to tease me and wrapped his right hand, which had been buried deep inside her, around her other hip as he continues on sucking and licking her clit.

She became so sensitive that it was unbearable and as she thrashed back and forth to try to get away she started to cum yet again. This was a much smaller orgasm but made her clit even more sensitive. She finally managed to get away and they are both laughing as Tom crawls on top and buries his big dick in her.

He wraps her legs over his elbows and holds her arms with his hands as he pumps his dick deep inside her. After about 5 minutes of fast hard fucking Tom bust deep and snide her.

Tom brings the motorcycle to a stop and Heather snaps out of her daydreaming haze. They have to wait on the ferry to get them across the river to continue the ride.

Tom ask if she is ok because she was breathing awfully heavy. That's when Heather realized how wet her panties were from day dreaming and how close she was to orgasm from the vibrations of the bike.

The friends that they were riding with said they needed to stop for gas on the other side of the river. Heather without even asking if they needed gas told them that they would meet at the first scenic pull off on the parkway.

The colonial parkway is a scenic road that connects colonial Jamestown with colonial Williamsburg, and the Yorktown battlefield. Along the parkway there are several scenic pull offs and beach areas that have become popular with the younger college age crowd.

Once at the pull off and away from there friends Heather tell Tom let's take a walk down this path. They get into a lightly wooded area out of sight of the bike and other cars parked there and off to the side of the beach area.

Once there Heather turns and starts kissing Tom and he is shocked. Of course he doesn't stop her but he never thought she would be willing to do this in public. Heather so horny from the thoughts and ride is frantically undoing Tom's belt and pulling out his dick.

By the time it's out he is already rock hard. Heather pulls on it a few times and squats right in front of him and take him into her mouth. She is sucking on him as if her life depended on his cum going down her throat.

Tom standing with his back against a big oak tree is looking down the path for anyone to come walking up on them. This is a very public path and they are less than 50 yards into it. It leads from the parking area, down beside the beach, and to a fishing spot.

Heather stands up suddenly making Tom think someone is coming but says to him, I want it right her and now but don't cum inside me. I want to swallow it when you cum.

She undoes her pants and pushes them halfway down her thighs. Turning around and bending over she reaches back and grabs Tom to guide him into her.

Tom is constantly looking around worried that they will be caught. After a few moments he is all the way inside her and the feel of her creamy pussy has made Tom forget about being caught. He starts pumping in and out of her slowly and quietly at first but steady building up the pace until his pelvis is smacking against her ass with every thrust.

Heather is bent over moaning, breathing heavy, and trying to keep her balance as Tom notices towards the beach area that they can be heard.

A small groups of college age kids are looking for where the sound is coming from. Tom figures if he can see them it's just a matter of time before they get caught. That's when one of the girls motions to the others that she has found a viewing spot.

At least 4-5 college kids are watching Tom plow into Heather through the trees from less than 25 yards away. Heather doesn't notice them and while still trying to maintain her balance sticks one of her hands up her shirt to start pinching her nipple while the other hand goes down between her legs to rub her still super sensitive clit.

Tom was watching these people, watch them fuck right there in public. Heather starts to push back into Tom even harder bringing his attention back to her hips that he is holding a squeezing. She starts to cum and if not for Toms grip on her she would've collapsed right there.

Her body trembles, and her lags start to spasm. She is getting loader with her moans, but doesn't realize it. The crowd gathering on the beach watching them through the woods starts to clap and make cat calls at her.

She is so overwhelmed with the hard dick pounding in and out of her and the waves of her orgasm flowing through her to even notice them.

Tom pounds hard another 5-6 times and tells her he is gonna cum. Heather turns around and squats back down in front of him taking his cock as deep as she can in her mouth as he blows his load down her throat.

Heather wipes herself off pulls up her pants and says let's get out of here before someone sees us. She still had no clue that several college age kids had watched the whole thing from the beach.

Tom never tells her about the college kids watching because he is afraid that it will never happen again if she knew. This was Tom's first experience with being watched and it really turned him on.

Back at the bike Tom says to his friends, have y'all been here long. They laugh and say long enough to listen to you two fucking in the woods. He says, you mean y'all heard us and they say I think everyone here heard y'all.

Tom looks at Heather thinking she is gonna be beat red and embarrassed. She simply looks at the group and says, I'm hungry let's get to the pub.