All Comments on 'The Motorcycle Ride'

by Tomtrouble

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Love when monogamous couple having fun.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

TT: At least, read your first draft before posting it! And read the LIT definition of LW before picking it as the LIT category within which to place your offering. The term ‘adventurous wife’ generally, within LIT, means she is having extramarital sex. But that is not absolute. If this Sweetie had chosen a place where the public could see and hear their efforts, that would count … but she only has sex with her hubby outdoors, believing it will be private!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife loves the new accessory I bought for my RoadKing. It’s called a VibeRider. It’s a vibrator that gets installed under the passenger seat leather. It’s tied into the bikes engine so the more you rev, the more it vibrates. She absolutely loves it. It gives her several orgasms as we ride. Last week she told her friend Kayla to hop on the back and let me give her a ride. It was so funny hearing her OOOH and AAAH and shift around behind me. We had a long hill and I layer into it. She came just as we got to the top. My wife was laughing and kidding her when we got back and finally told her about the vibrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad, but the wife should have been on the back of the friend’s bike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice tale.........proof the draft before posting............

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Not bad.

And Lickideesplit would rather you write a clearly homosexual man as the husband and if you do that, he wont wet his husbands panties like he does.

Bi/Gay wet diapered category guards really need to just go quietly back into that closet.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good on Tom for handling his business ithout needing any help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"rainShe starts to breath heavy" You can't have proofread this. If you don't care about your work, then why should your readers?

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 1 year ago
Sorry not well written.

Sorry stopped reading because the writing is so poor, please get someone to edit your efforts. Nothing wrong with what you are writing about i.e. sex but poor grammar and sentence construction is a put off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Mac_Lapu said, dittos...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucked many of times on the colonial parkway, even where I believe this took place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomtrouble@Tomtrouble
Some of these stories are true, some are not. You decide. To all the “ anonymous” English professors out there. This is a porn story site, not a research paper site, create a user name or your negative comments will be deleted.