All Comments on 'The Mountain Ch. 06'

by MariLeigh

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Aaargggh... already on tenterhooks for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Missed You!!!

I'm glad to see your back I thought this would be another unfinished story! Glad to see you're still at it can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yay! Also thought this would be an unfinished story. Grateful that your chapters are long.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
Yay

I love this story. It is probably my favorite lit story. I loved her interactions with elias, and I hope that she takes a stand and "adopts" the little boy. And she keeps away from the sex for longer too. Until she has another estrous. This is incredible and powerful. I can't wait to see them go outside, and it was a trap for her all along, so Warder finds out what she was really up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I second fictionsBFF. Glad to see you're still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah!

So glad to see an update and I can't wait for the next one! Love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reads deceivingly nice and easy

Congratulations, You are maintaining a high degree of suspense. The enticing minimal style appears deceivingly nice and easy - but in my view is a rare achievement; either stems from an unusual natural gift or a high degree of craftmanship.

Thank You and please carry on

Simon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad you're back!

Great update - this story is really enthralling and the plot is very interesting (a nice surprise on this site!). I can't wait to see where this goes - especially background on lyric and Warder's son as well as how Lucy & warder's relationship will develop.

I hope you do continue with this story - I don't mind long waits for updates as long as we do eventually get an update xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am so glad you have updated this story. It is a really a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grateful

I am so very grateful for your return. I was beyond bummed out that you might have abandoned the story like so many other of my faves. I know some have gone on to be published others have simply given up. In one case my heart was broken to learn she had passed away. So glad you are well and committed to your writing. You have no idea how much it means to me. Thank You Thank You Thank You...

SivverSivverover 6 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story. I can't wait to read the next chapter

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Such a good story.

I hope you have returned properly and will post regularly again now. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Over the moon!

Thank you MariLeigh for not forsaking us. I liter(otic)ally whooped out loud when I perfunctorily refreshed your site and found the newly posted 6th chapter. Could you please tell us something about your plans? Are you able to post more regularly? Do you still think to post 10 chapters to complete this story? This is easily one of my favourites. Thanks very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

I third fictionsBFF comments. Please keep writing and post the next chapter ASAP.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 6 years ago

Yay! I have waited so long, that I never thought this would happen! Please don't make us wait any longer!!!

LovelySilenceLovelySilenceover 6 years ago
Yay!

I love this story, I'm so glad you're not abandoning it! Please, please continue!!!

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Amazing!

This series is so great! I'm so glad you are continuing it, what a great series. I can't wait for the next chapter !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for updating. This came as a surprise because I usually check your facebook and there was no hint of an update. It was awesome update though.

I really just want Lucy to whisk Elias away to some place better.

Great. Now you have me obsessed and fantasizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish this.

I read every installment of your story today to the horror of finding it is not yet complete. I find the story very erotic and couldn't wait to see the passion build further. Please continue this, it is very compelling to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please keep writing this!!!! I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleeease keep writing!😌

I hope you are well and find the fulfillment you once had in the creation of these characters. I actually did a little happy dance to see your return. I know life can throw the creative mind into turmoil during challenging times but please know how much your gifted sharing means to those of us waiting for updates. I have no discretionary entertainment funds being on a meager fixed income and truly appreciate when I find a talent like yours. While I know how fortunate I am to have access to websites like Literotica for hours of reading enjoyment it can be a bit of a treasure hunt to find gems like this. Often I find myself breathlessly waiting and praying they aren't abandoned or deleted due to being published. I hope you receive as much joy in writing this as I do reading. Thank you again for the gift!

MariLeighMariLeighover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for all your comments! I got overwhelmed by all the people reading and I just couldn't push through with the final chapters. But they are ALL written now and I will be posting over the next few months as I edit. I'm so sorry for the wait and I really, really hope you like the rest of Warder and Lucy's story. I'll try to keep my author page and my facebook (Ellie Crane -- MariLeigh) up to date from now on. Thank you again. You all are beyond amazing.

pretty_fiercepretty_fierceover 6 years ago

This whole series is amazing; I just read them all and now desperately want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love this story! It is, without a doubt, one of the best stories I’ve read here. In fact, in my opinion, it seems good enough that it should be published.

However, when you continue this story, perhaps somehow, you can use Lucy to reconnect Warder with Elias. As well, I think it would be fabulous if the “mountain people” and the “islanders” began to mix more, and at least became better neighbors.

But, the most important thing in my opinion, is that you continue, make the rest of the story just as good as what you’ve already written and hopefully finish it with a happy ending of some sort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Chapter?

Do you know when you will be posting the next chapter? I check every day and cannot wait!!

kneadmenowkneadmenowover 6 years ago
GAH!

I noted in your bio that Chap. 07 was submitted on 10/16. Over a week has passed and still no candy.

Was it rejected? Has it been absorbed into the aether? Has it been eaten by goats?

We need our Lucy/Warder fix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why does he want her children if

he can't accept the son he has, because the son has no social standing without the mother? She doesn't have any social standing either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish this book I love it !!!!!!!!!!!

I’m glued to this book. It’s a page turner. One of the best books I have came across. I read a lot and get tired of books easily, knowing what will happen in the end but this book is great and never a boring part. I love ur work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
T

Let me start off by say ing there is not nearly enough sex. And the little you do put in, it isn't detailed enough.

I must say though... You are a very talented writer. Very. I can't quit reading your damn story. It's starting to frustrate me because I'm lying here, with the intention of getting a

quick cheap thrill and instead I'm completely engrossed in your series... And I'm worried it isn't finished. I guess I'll have to wait and see

PS. You may get a scathing comment from me if it doesn't.

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

the power balance scenario between Hadren and Warder is interesting.. Elias and the kids related info is a bit confusing at the moment as Warder and Lucy's kids would only have an islander omega title from the mother's side..? but then there is a suggestion of Lucy having some special powers... like hearing the screams the others didn't earlier (unless they pretended not to).... or was Warder only keeping away from Elias to protect him... ... also looking to find out more about the strength of the 'mate bond'... he has made it out to be a choice he made consciously.... when there was that definite moment of him catching her 'special' scent in the wind when he found her.... that seemed to tell him she was the one.... loved little Elias.... and a great outdoor scenario coming.... can't wait to read more.... xxx

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

oh... also: there seemed to be a suggestion of Lucy having some kind of aptitude/power that could be harnessed for military purposes.... her and Warder's powers somehow combined.... so she would be side by side with Warder when he's at work, training.... bit like in that story with Mila and Asher.... 'The Last Priestess' or something like that... and there was an interesting telepathic connection also.... will also be good to get more info on the culture and omega ways.... it's quite something that Warder didn't seem to even explain to Lucy that what happens during her 'episodes' is that she just goes into heat.... loving the story... xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a man who is that harsh to a child only 6 that too his own son no wonder he is harsh and controlling with his omega

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMariLeigh@MariLeigh
840 Followers
I'm back at work on The Mountain and sharing some details about new stories in the same world on my website at www.marileighcrane.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES