The Mountain Clans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back into the large throne room with all of the people watching again made me fill with shame as I hid my face. In nothing but the robe, I felt vulnerable, though it covered more than the dress had.

"Release her, Wakea," the king called. "I've changed my mind as important information was given to me."

"She has no shoes," Wakea shrugged. "I'm not hurting her."

"You're scaring her!" Konani called.

"Are you afraid of me, Isola?" Wakea asked, turning to me.

"No," I answered softly.

"She is too afraid to answer honestly," Konani spoke up.

"Let the girl down, she can stand a few moments on the stone," the king demanded.

Wakea sighed, but set me down gently. I moved back, away from everyone. "Where's Leilani?" I asked the king.

"She is being prepared," he told me gently. "She is not being harmed."

"So tell me, father, what did the dog tell you to make you change your mind after making the deal with me?" Wakea demanded.

"He made a point that I agree with. If the downworlders find out we harmed their princess, find out she came to us for help and we harmed her instead, they may try coming at us. Cutting off our supplies and the traders. It is a risk I am not willing to take so you can have a moment of fun."

"Isola? Was I harming you?" Wakea asked, turning to look at me.

"No," I answered quickly, my cheeks burning in humiliation.

"Was our short time together... nice?"

"Yes," I answered, looking at the wall as tears welled up.

"There. You see? No downworlder can claim any wrongdoing if there is none."

"You sliced her clothes off of her!" Konani grated.

"So I did. Yet she admits she was never harmed and she enjoyed our time. I want the rest of my day, and further, I want you to reconsider allowing me to marry her. She can speak to Leilani and Leilani can marry you, or any of your stewards. I have no wish to move to the meadowlands or to rule there. Allow a stewart, or go yourself. They will accept you if they have no choice. If Isola tells Leilani she will be safe and happy here and she wants her to be your wife, Leilani will listen to her."

"Your highness, you know your son better than anyone! You know how he is! Isola would not survive a week! Not with his temper."

"Enough!" the king scowled. "Isola, is it true you would speak to Leilani, command her to marry and be a wife to whomever I choose?"

"Would I have a choice in who I had to marry?" I asked softly.

"Within reason. I'll not bring a downworlder up for you."

"May I have time to think on it?"

"Take the time you need, but remember that your guardian is being held in the cells until we decide what to do with her."

"May I ask to be able to decide alone, with no interference? A room apart from everyone else?"

"I can manage that. How long do you need?"

"A night? Perhaps two? I need to think."

"As you wish. Doniki, see her to one of the suites and put a guard on her doors. Send her a servant and find her some clothes and see that she has all she needs."

"Thank you," I told him, nodding my head at him. The servant led me away and I didn't look back at anyone as a dread began filling me.

The room was small and simple, but it had a fireplace and it was warm. They brought me food before they brought me clothes, but I didn't mind as I sat curled up in the large bed and heavy blankets. My thoughts warred with each other until I made myself sick and miserable, wondering what I should do. All I really wanted was to go back home, to see my parents. I'd known my whole life that I would someday have to marry whoever my father chose for me and I had never balked, not once. Was this really so different? This place was foreign to me and I didn't understand it, but it was still no harder than what I was going to have to do before. So why was the choice so hard? To decide among a random chiefs son or Wakea? Was Konani right about Wakea? Did he have a temper that would end me? He hadn't hurt me, though he had intimated to me and them that he would and had. I thought perhaps he liked for people to think so because he was considered weak. He tried to look more intimidating by acting ruthless. Would the clan chiefs or their sons be any better? He said I could choose, that meant I would get to meet them and pick one out among them. At least I would have some sort of choice in it?

My mind kept running in circles and I knew it was late as I lay there in turmoil, the room dark.

When the door opened, I assumed it was a servant fueling the fire, but the door closed quickly. Had they just been checking on me? Peeking in?

A hand on my leg made me jerk and squeak as someone climbed into my bed next to me.

"Don't be frightened," Wakea murmured, moving closer so his mouth was close to my temple as his hand slid up my body over the blankets.

"You aren't supposed to be here?" I asked, confused and a little scared.

"I am being allowed in for a visit," he smiled, sliding into the blankets next to me, his bare chest hot against my arm. "I wanted to see you again, little one. Feel you again," he whispered, sliding his hand up to my face, turning me to face him.

When his lips brushed mine, I jerked back in surprise, but he held me and followed, pressing his lips to mine, kissing me. He kissed me gently, again and again, then began kissing me more deeply as I lay frozen next to him.

"Mmmm, little one," he rumbled, kissing my chin and then my neck. "I need to taste you again!"

I was too shocked and too scared to stop him as he pulled my gown up and moved lower, trailing kisses.

"I... I don't think..." I began, trying not to panic even as excitement surged up. He was going to do what he'd done earlier! It had been so incredibly pleasant, did I want him to stop?

No.

I moved for him readily when he pushed my legs apart and lifted them, my hands immediately going to his hair as he kissed my bud gently. I had no reservations this time, none at all as I opened myself to him and allowed the bliss to come. He purred happily kissing and sucking and teasing and bringing me close quickly. Trying to be quiet, I gritted my teeth, though I wanted to beg him to slow down, it was all happening so quickly! The pleasure was sharp and immediate and not a slow build, like he was trying to rush it. It did happen too quickly, spiking up and spilling out as I let out a cry of shock filled bliss. He didn't stop his frenetic movements, not until my final twitch and I deflated completely into the bed.

"Mmmm, little one, I adore making you do that for me," he whispered, moving higher on the bed. "Now I wish for you to please me as well."

I blinked, not understanding as he moved up to straddle me, then pulled me up to sit up. It was too dark to see, but I could feel him in front of me and I took hold of his thighs, trying to imagine what he was doing, what he wanted.

For a moment, I thought he was somehow kissing me again, though he was so much taller and his lips so far above me. I realized it wasn't his mouth he was pressing to my lips, or even his finger, it was something larger, hot and thick.

"Open your lips for me, little one," he called down to me.

I parted my lips slightly and kissed the flesh in front of me, feeling it twitch as he groaned. It was his manhood, I realized and immediately jerked back in horror.

"Mmm, my love," he called. "It's alright! It's the same pleasure I gave to you, that's all, don't be afraid."

He pressed it to my lips again, his hand going to my hair and gripping me, pulling me close. "I... I don't know..." I panted, terrified.

"Shhhh, Isola, nothing is going to hurt you. Open your mouth for me now."

I parted my lips slightly as tears ran down my cheeks, feeling as though I couldn't deny him. I wanted to, I wanted to ask him to leave, but he had just done this for me. Wasn't it only fair that he want the same? I wasn't sure, I hadn't asked him to do that for me, he'd done it because he said he wanted to. I didn't want to do this!

He pressed it to my mouth again, then pushed in, forcing my mouth open as I let out a shocked cry as it plunged all the way to my throat. "Mmmm, my perfect little treasure," he whispered. "Press your tongue against the bottom and wrap your lips around tight! Keep your teeth back, wrap your lips under them. Mmm, my little love, that's perfect," he panted, easing back before pushing in again. His cock was long and slender as it pressed to my throat and it terrified me when he hit it and I couldn't breathe. He didn't linger though, pulling back immediately and not forcing it further, though I knew I wasn't taking all of him into my mouth. He took hold of my head with his other hand and held me still as he thrust his hips frantically.

The door opened. "He'll be back soon!" a man whispered.

Wakea may as well have not heard, he didn't slow or acknowledge the man as the door closed. His breathing was becoming labored as I held his wrists, tears still streaming down my face as I tried to do as he had told me.

"I am there!" he groaned, shoving deep and pressing to the back of my throat as his entire cock pulsed in my mouth.

I let out a horrified scream around his member as I felt him expel his hot, thick seed into the back of my throat. Tugging at his wrists, I tried to pull back, but he held me in place until the final surge left him, then he eased back and let me go, panting heavily.

"That was perfect, my treasure," he breathed heavily, moving to lean close. He took my head in his hands again and kissed my forehead. "Remember, little one. Remember our deal. I will always please you."

Letting me go, he slipped away and I heard the door open and close again. I curled up in my bed and broke down sobbing, wishing I'd been able to stop that from happening. I didn't like it at all and he hadn't asked! He'd made me and I couldn't say no. I didn't feel safe here alone, the guards would let him come and go as he pleased.

Slipping out of bed, I found the robe I'd been wearing and pulled it on over my gown, then quietly padded to the door and opened it.

One guard looked at me and behind him another was coming up the hall, also looking at me. "I need to see Captain... umm... I need to see Konani. Speak to him," I told the man, blushing. He'd let Wakea in, he knew what had just happened.

"I'll take her," the other guard spoke as he reached us. "This way, Princess."

I followed him, not looking back as he led me to another hall, then stopped at a door and knocked sharply.

Konani answered the door in linen pants, looking like he'd been sleeping. He blinked down at me, then held the door open so I could come in. I stepped in and he closed it, then hurried across the room to the fireplace. "A moment, I will light a lamp," he called softly.

"You don't need to," I told him softly, going over to his bed and shrugging the robe off before climbing in.

He watched me from the fireplace, then gave a single nod and came back to bed. He asked no questions as I curled up and sobbed into his blankets, but when I calmed down, he turned me to my back. Reaching across me, he took hold of my other arm and left his arm laying over my shoulders as he held my other hand.

It was comforting and I felt protected.

No one would come for me here.

I finally fell asleep feeling secure.

Morning came too early and I was still tired when he got up to answer the door. Instead of getting up as well, I burrowed under the blankets to hide from the lights.

"Iti!" Konani called cheerfully. "Come and eat."

"Not hungry," I mumbled, curling up more tightly in the bed.

"You need to eat. Nap later."

"Mmm, sleep now, eat later," I countered, smiling. He was like a second father to me.

"Come on," he laughed, pulling the blankets off of me. "Come eat."

"Just a few more minutes?" I pleaded, wincing from the light as he pulled me out of bed.

"You've hardly eaten at all these past couple days, Iti," he admonished, setting a bowl in front of me. "Eat for me now, then I will show you some of the places in the heights if you wish it."

"You will?" I asked excitedly, then sat down to eat quickly.

He sent a servant off after a dress for me and it arrived by the time I was done eating. I flew into it, excited to go see the city on the top of the mountain. He was grinning when he stepped back in, looking me over.

"You ready, Iti?"

"I am!" I told him happily, going across the room. "Can we go see Oni too?"

"Of course," he chuckled. "She would love that."

He opened the door for me, but we were both stopped short by two guards. "The king requests your presence immediately," one of them growled, clearly not a fan of Konani.

Konani sighed. "Lead on then."

I was dejected and frustrated as we followed the guards through the halls. What now? Had he changed his mind?

The king and his son were both sitting up on the dais and Leilani was there, strapped hand and foot to a square frame, a limb secured to each corner. She had a different gag in her mouth too.

"Nani!" I cried, horrified as I ran to her. I tried to pry the horse bit gag out of her mouth, but it was locked in the back with some sort of pin that I couldn't pull out.

Konani came and took my shoulders, gently leading me away as I looked at Leilani forlornly.

"I've done some thinking," the king announced loudly. "I will wed Leilani myself. I know my son and she wouldn't survive the night. He's right in that she's too old for him by far, but she may have a few child rearing years left and I am not so old that I can't give her children. The meadowlands will have no choice but to accept me, not with their rightful ruler at my side. I call on you to keep your word," the king commanded me.

"You said I would have time to consider who to..."

"Yes yes, you will! I will call the chiefs in, along with their sons and you may have your choice."

"I want the girl!" Wakea growled.

"I promised her a choice," the king grated.

"And we all know what the chiefs will say! Look at her! They will be afraid she couldn't survive the harsh life on the mountain, afraid she might be unable to produce an heir! One look and they will turn and leave and we both know it! I demand the girl by rights! I WILL have her!"

"Enough!" the king yelled, standing. "Isola, speak to Leilani. Command her to be my wife and not fight it!"

"You won't harm her? You will make her happy?" I asked fearfully.

"As happy as she will allow," the king nodded. "I'm a good man."

Trembling, I went back to Leilani. "Take this off of her!" I demanded, trying to remove the gag again.

A soldier stepped up and removed it and I hugged Leilani close as I broke down.

"I'm sorry, Princess," she panted miserably.

"Water!" I yelled, heartbroken. I held the cup to her lips and let her drink.

As soon as I pulled the cup away, she started again. "I'm so sorry, Button! I didn't know things were so different here! I didn't know the kingdom split! I never would have..."

"I know! I know Lani, please! It's alright. I know you would never have put me in danger willingly. No one has harmed me or even been cruel to me, they have been nice enough. Lani? You heard what he wants?"

"I did," Lani sighed, resigned.

"Would you be willing to marry the king?"

"Likeke was a good man back when I was younger, but ever reaching higher. I don't know what happened that put him here like this, but... there are worse fates for one such as me."

"And you promise not to fight or harm anyone?"

"If you command me, Button, I cannot disobey."

"I do not wish to command you, Lani! I would hate myself if I thought you would resent me for all of this!"

"I know you have no more choice than I do, Button," she smiled gently. "You have my word, I will not fight or harm anyone. I will meekly become a wife to Likeke and do as he asks."

I turned to the guard that was hovering. "You heard her! Now take her out of this thing right now! You've all hurt her enough!" I demanded, something I wasn't used to. I always asked, I was always polite, but I was so upset! It was horrible of them to treat her this way! Even if she would have killed them had she been free.

The guard looked to the dais, then turned and began unchaining Leilani slowly, more guards stepping up with crossbows trained on her.

Konani took my shoulders and pulled me back again, but as soon as she was free I ran to hug her again.

"Oh, my little Button!" she sobbed on her knees as she hugged me back.

No one stopped us and the room was quiet for a long moment until the king finally spoke.

"Leilani?" he called, a command.

Leilani stood, her limbs stiff, but I helped her walk closer to the king.

"I will give you time to get your bearings, have a bath and change, then we will be wed this evening. Are you going to try and balk?"

"No, Likeke," she answered, her voice a monotone. "I swore to my Princess... possibly my queen now, that I would not. I am a sworn royal guardsman and her sworn protector. I would never lie to her."

"Good. Very good."

"I want a double ceremony," Wakea demanded, standing up and stepping closer to me to look down at me.

I stared down at my hands, too afraid to look at him. Too ashamed to look at him after what he'd forced me to do the night before.

"I don't think she agrees," the king noted. "I told her she had a choice."

"Isola, look at me!" Wakea demanded.

I stared harder at my hands, my posture rigid as more tears spilled on the stone floor.

Konani stepped up, a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Leave her alone, Wakea. She has made herself clear," the king demanded. "Go find something else to do."

"Isola?" Wakea hissed, moving even closer. "Do you not remember your promise? Our deal? What lies have you been fed? Look at me Isola!"

"Wakea!" the king bellowed. "Leave the throne room! Now!"

Wakea made an angry noise, then stormed away. Tension drained out of me as he left.

"Your highness," Konani called. "You know he won't let it go, he has his sights fixed on her. Let me take her."

"Isola? Do you wish to go with Konani?"

"Yes!" I told him quickly, relieved. I had no want to marry a chief or their son or Wakea! The thought of living with Oni and Konani protecting me and being a fatherly figure to me was nice. I needed that just now, my own father and my guardian both lost to me.

"Then it will be as you ask. You have my blessing, take her and be happy."

Konani bowed, then began leading me from the room.

Pulling away, I ran to Leilani and hugged her again, kissing her cheek. After, I went to Likeke and hugged him as well. "Thank you! Please take care of her! I love her like a sister!"

The king smiled, pleased, and I hurried back to Konani who had a small smile on his lips.

It was cold outside of the palace cave as we rode out in the same little two wheeled carriage. Konani moved close, pulling me tight against him to keep me warm.

"It gladdened my heart that you said yes so quickly, without reservation," he told me softly. "I had hoped you would."

"I love the idea of living with you and Oni. She can teach me to cook and other things and you will always protect me! I like the thought of meeting all of her kids and grandkids! I love how congenial everyone here is and how close. It's refreshing!"

Konani chuckled and squeezed me tighter in a half hug as we rode. "I will show you the city later! I am anxious to get you home," he smiled.

"That's fine! I'm excited too! I want to see Oni's face! Do you think she'll mind? Me staying?"

"She will love it!"

I grinned excitedly and practically bounced in my seat.

When he reined in, I jumped out before he could help me and he laughed as I hurried inside.

Oni turned from the oven and smiled at me, coming to give me a hug. Konani followed close behind me, coming in and grinning at Oni.

"You will pardon us?" Konani smirked, taking hold of my hand and pulling me back to a closed off room, tiny with a small bed in it.