The Move

Story Info
Young couple move into their dream house.
3.3k words
3.97
24.8k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife, Lori and I moved into our new house in an up scale, gated area on the outskirts of Denver. We had both worked very long and hard, to make this dream come true. We are in our mid thirties with 2 children, both girls and our pride and joys. Lori and I have been married just over ten years. The girls are Shelby who is nine and Sally is seven. The private school we send the girls to is only nine miles from our community.

We had been barely settled when we began to meet our neighbors. Janet and Boyd Smith live the next property to the east of ours and soon became good friends. We played cards and went out for dinner once a month or more.

We had been there about six months when Boyd ask if we had met Charles? Neither Lori or I had any idea who Charles was. So I ask.

"Charles lives on the west of you. And he is worth getting to know."

Janet grinned.

"He is such a teddy bear. A huge bear but very nice even if he is a horrible flirt."

"Charles is maybe 6'6" and 270lbs? Only dates and beds young white women. But is a perfect man next door, with a heart as big as he is."

It was maybe six months before we heard another word of this Charles. We were out with Boyd and Janet and they'd been out with him the night before and had a great time.

"Ya, a great time but he did try to put the make on Janet again."

"Oh he wasn't really. And you'd be disappointed if he didn't grope my a little."

He grinned.

"She is right I would be disappointed if he didn't."

"So he really does try to put the make on you?"

"It really is ok Lori, Yes he is very forward. We are very good friends with Charles. He has his hands on my ass when we dance. He pulls me up against his weapon and rubs it on me. He is the only man on earth that fondles my tits openly."

"Fondles them? Through your cloths?"

"Yes of coarse mostly."

"Mostly?"

"Well he has seen and touched my breasts bare once. It went just a bit too far. I was over at Charles house alone and he was teasing me. I was really turned on and I let him continue further than I should have. I was topless before I knew it. He chewed and sucked on my nipples. I suddenly knew he was going to fuck me and I was going to let him. He stopped. And He gave me the choice. To do it or not. And he ask me if Boyd would be ok with it?"

"As crazy as this sounds I would have been okay had she done it. Charles is that good a person. We are still great friends. And Janet still goes over to his house by herself sometimes. And I have no idea if she would let him do her if he tried again. But he hasn't"

We were stunned at all this. Lori and I talked about it after we got home. We still had not even seen this Charles. Several more weeks passed and we were in an area that has a very good place to eat that we like a lot. We had eaten and were returning to our car when a group of young blacks stopped us and began to question our being there. It had gotten very near an issue when a mountain moved between us and them. They just left. Nothing was said they simply left as they had appeared. The man turned to face us.

"I am Charles Haddle and I am very sorry this happened to you. The Plaza club is one of the best in our area and these kids are beginning to cause problems. We need it stopped. And I want you to know it is safe for you to dine here."

"Thank you Sir. Do you own the Plaza?"

"Oh my no, the owners are friends of mine. This has become a problem and several of us are trying to get it under control."

"So you live in this area?"

"NO, I live way out in the Burbs no where near here. He told us his address and we were shocked."

"Oh, my god you are that Charles. We are just east of you, and friends with Boyd and Janet."

He got a huge smile on his face.

"Come we need to return to the Club and have a drink."

We returned to the club and began to get to know, Charles Haddle.

Over the next few months we slowly began to socialize with Charles. He was invited to our home and we to his. We became friends with Charles.

We went out with Boyd and Janet and Charles joined us. I watched Charles dance with Janet and saw his hands were on her. He held her ass when they danced and Boyd paid no attention at all. But he made no moves to do anything with Lori.

Once we were home that night Lori ask if I had seen them on the dance floor?

"Yes, I did see it and she seems to be fine with anything he does. I also watched him with you and he does none of that with you."

"Why do you think he hasn't tried anything with me?"

"I have wondered the same thing myself? Would you be receptive to his advances if he tried it with you?"

"I am not sure? I feel somewhat neglected that he doesn't find me sexy enough to want me that way."

"So you could be receptive to him having his hands on you?"

"I am not sure? He has been nothing but a perfect Gentleman when ever I have been with him."

"So are you sexually attracted to him?"

"I am not really sure, he is very nice looking. But he is so big. and I am so little. I am interested in him as a person, but as a man I am not sure?"

Lori is a beautiful woman, but barely 5' tall and very petite. But she had both our girls naturally with no trouble and her body returned to her shape easily. Her figure is as good as Janet's easily in my opinion and men find her very sexy. Her sexual experience is minimal to say the least. She was with several men before me but only two others had ever had sex with my wife.

Several more months passed and I could tell Lori was still confused about the lack of interest from Charles.

Lori came home one afternoon about a month later and she was kind of excited. She and Janet had both been over to Charles house.

"We went swimming over to Charles this afternoon."

I was preoccupied reading a book. I looked up.

"That's nice Honey, oh, what suit did you take, one of the sexy ones?"

"I didn't have one. To wear."

I looked at her a few seconds.

"So has our neighbor seen my wife naked now?"

"Is it ok if he has?"

"We knew he would sooner or later, so yes it is fine."

"I think he is fucking Janet."

"I have suspected that he is from watching them and I think Boyd knows it."

"They are very comfortable together naked. She lay nude on top of him with his huge cock erect up between her legs up with her pussy rubbing on the shaft."

"How long were you all naked?"

"The three of us were naked for two hours. and Janet went home. I stayed another two with him alone."

"Did you learn what you wanted about him?"

"Yes and much more."

"So did you let him fuck you?"

"Almost, or kind of?"

"So his hands have been on my wife?"

"Yes, all over and in me. I laid on him too with his cock against me. I was very wet. I slid up so my vagina opening was against the head of his penis and I pushed down on him. The third time he entered me. Just the head."

"So how far in you did he get?"

"Maybe 2 inches. Probably three. Enough I wanted him completely."

"So why did you stop?"

"I didn't he did. He wanted me to ask you if he could have me?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Sure you do if you say no it won't happen."

"And if I say I am ok with it?"

"Then I am going to let him have me."

"Will it happen only once?"

"I would like to say yes. But we know it will be more than that."

"When do you want to do it?"

"He ask me over to swim again tomorrow."

"And to fuck him?"

"Is it okay if I go over tomorrow?"

"Sure why not?"

Nothing more was said and I went to work as usual that morning. Lori had dinner ready that evening as usual and things at home were normal as could be.

A couple weeks passed and we had been out with Boyd and Janet but not Charles. They had said there was trouble down at the Plaza and they were trying to end it. We had been drinking more than usual and Lori danced with Boyd lots and I with Janet. I had seen Boyd's hands on Lori's ass several times. while dancing Janet whispered in my ear and ask if I would be okay if Boyd fucked Lori?

"Do you want him to?"

"Yes, I want her to let him. I think she wants him. You know she is with Charles all the time?"

"And how about us?"

"OH, Lori wants us to do it. I think it will make her feel better about fucking Charles all the time. Can I tell her it is okay to go outside with Boyd?"

"Sure if she wants to."

"If they go outside Boyd is going to fuck her."

"OK."

I watched Janet go out on the floor where they danced and whisper to Lori. I turned toward the bar for another drink as the three of them were huddled together talking. As I turned back around I saw the three of them going out the front door. I sat and drank most of me beer. And Janet came back in. She crossed and sat down.

"Well my husband has his cock in your wife. They are really going at it. He has wanted her every since we met you guys."

"And her? Has she wanted him too?"

"I don't know but I know Boyd told Charles he wanted her and while she was with him this morning he ask her to let Boyd fuck her."

"And us?"

"My husband wants me to fuck you. He wants Lori regularly. And he knows it will do it If we do it. He has friends he wants to share her with."

"Has she agreed to do that for him? And has he shared you with them?"

"Yes he has. And no not yet she hasn't but she didn't say no either so she will."

"So he is fucking her right now?"

"Yes he has her naked out on the picnic table by the old storage shed. We can peak around the shed and see them doing it. Then when they go in we can do it there too."

We slipped out the back door and around the storage shed. The light was on over the shed and there they were Lori astride Boyd her titties just bouncing as she rode his cock. I needed to see that she was actually doing it. We watched them for a good twenty minutes more before they both climaxed and went back inside. Then Janet undressed and rode me much as my wife had her husband.

Lori was very horny when we got home that night. And we were making out in our bed.

"Janet told me you wanted Boyd to fuck me tonight so I did."

"Did you want Boyd?"

"Yes I think so for a while now. And then Janet came and said you were ok with it. Did you want me to do it with him?"

"I watched his hands on you tonight out on the floor and it turned me on. That's when I knew I wanted you to let him. Will you let him do you more?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I see no reason not to if you want to?"

"He was fun and I think I would like to do it a few times with him?"

"You have been fucking Charles regularly haven't you?"

"Yes, nearly every day. I was over there this morning. He told me Boyd wanted me too. He ask me to let him have me."

"Was that important that he wanted you to do it?"

"Not really but I found it kind of sexy so I wanted to do it. Is it okay if I go over to their house in the morning?"

Our love making was very good . Very different knowing two men had already had her today. Lori was up and gone early the next morning. An hour later Janet crawled naked into bed with me.

"Your wife is fucking my husband right now so let's fuck."

Sex with Janet was much better this morning when we were in much better shape. Much better.

"My James, I could get used to this with you. It was very very good."

Things settled down some what for a week or so and I got a breather. While I was a work I was not sure whether Lori was east or west or both and I was not concerned about it. I came home on Friday after work and Lori was dressed very sexy, I ask if we were going somewhere?

"No I am. Boyd has been talking about some friends he wants me to meet. They are coming over tonight. I think Janet is coming over here to be with you. Is that ok?"

"Guy friends he wants you to meet?"

"Well I am not really sure?"

"Did he say anything about you naked up on his coffee table for them?"

"He did say something like that, yes."

"How many friends did he say?"

"No not exactly."

"More than five? Less than ten?"

"Yes, more than five and maybe, less than ten? But maybe not?"

"It is a surprise? But they are negro and there may be 12 or 15 and they are going to Gang Bang you. And he says it will be the wildest thing you have ever even thought about doing!"

"How did you know all that?"

"Because Charles and Janet both told me he would try to get you to do it. And that he will try to get you to do it lots of times with more guys."

"And Janet has done it for him?"

"Yes, she has. She told me she has done it 12 times. And enjoyed it every time."

"Did they say I should do it?"

"Yes, they both said so. That I should encourage you to do it as many times as he wants you to."

"And what do you think about it?"

"I am not sure? You had 2 lovers before, us. Now you have doubled it. Four men besides me have enjoyed you."

"Well, you better decide very quickly because that number likely is about to go WAY up in the next few hours If you don't stop me from going over there. Or if you just kiss me and pat my ass I am about to get big numbers tonight."

I stood thinking for a minute then I pulled her to me and kissed her hard and Patted her ass. She giggled as she went out the door. Just about 2 hours passed when Janet came in my front door.

"Well she is doing it. They have her down on the Daybed in the center of our living room. And the sixth guy is fucking her right now. She has a big cock in her mouth and as I left they were getting her in position to take her in the ass too. There are 18 of them and she's going to be there all night doing them so we got all night."

"Is she really into it?"

"Oh ya, she came in and saw them sitting all around and she couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. She wanted this to happen and she'll do it again and again."

"So you think my wife was born for this?"

"When I did this I enjoyed it and I did it several times, but she loves it. I am not sure she'll ever get enough. If you let my husband have her, he will make your wife into a complete whore for black men to fuck. Can Lori still be bred?"

"I will tell you right now if she is on birth control? Boyd will get her to quit and he will get her to play unprotected with very fertile black males. He will tease her into doing it and take the chance of letting them breed her. It is a very sexy cool fun thing until you are PG and you know it is black. But I can tell you already she is high enough doing this she will do it for him. He will have your wife bred. He tried it with me."

"I had never thought of that or him trying to get her to do it."

Janet was right we had all night and we enjoyed it. Around Three we got up and went next door and looked in the Bay window. They still were fucking Lori and she was still fucking them back. Janet went home about 9:30am and Lori came home at about 11:30am.

I talked to Charles the next day as Lori slept the day away. We talked about what Janet had said about him getting her to play roulette with her unprotected ovaries. He agreed with Janet that Boyd would very likely do that. I wanted to see if he'd get her to do it.

Things were quiet for a few days as far as I knew? My guess was Lori was still seeing Charles, but I had no idea about Boyd. I saw nothing of any of them. Almost two weeks had gone by and I got home from work on the Friday night and found no one home. I hadn't been home long when I heard our front door open. I was changing my clothes in our bedroom standing nude when a hand reached around and gripped my cock. I looked over my shoulder expecting to see my wife and looked at Janet's bare breasts. I began to harden.

"Come on lover I need your cock in me. He is priming your wife for breeding. He has a breeding session set up for her tomorrow night. You should hear how he is talking up how sexy she'll be fertile letting them have her when she could become PG. She is going to do it. Are you going to let her do it?"

"What are the odds she will conceive this one night?"

"They are about 90 percent he has been planning this all month. He knows she is in her fertile period right now. She has helped him with her cycles and they have it down to tomorrow night. She wants it to happen. She has told him this will be their baby. A little black baby. He has her brain washed ."

I had my cock deep in her pussy and she clutched me tightly.

"Oh, God, Yes, let them breed her!"

I whispered to her that I wanted them to breed my wife. And then I shot my sperm up as far into Janet as I could.

"And Janet I just bred you."

She climaxed the hardest I had ever heard her.

"How did you know my husband wanted you to make me PG?"

"I knew you were part of it too."

Janet and I have a little boy and Lori has a black baby girl born the same day.