The Move to the Mountains

Story Info
Wayne and Lea move to the most beautiful area.
4k words
3.59
12.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea has been my girl friend for most of both our lives. Our romance began in grade school and continued til we both graduated from college. Our relationship changed over the years but our love only deepened for each other! She was my first and I hers. We were 26 and 28 when we married and a year later we had our daughter Sally and almost to the day our second Jilly. Just before Sal began school we decided our move to the home we decided to raise the girls needed to be made.

The area around Maggie Valley, North Carolina was our choice of where our home was to be. The last two years in our home area of Denver I had teased Lea into being MUCH more sexy in her choice of clothes. I several of the Bars in the Denver area Lea had worn the Daisy Duke's shorts with the cheeks of her ass hanging below the bottoms of the legs. And she has a very fine ass. And I had even gotten her to wear some loose haulter tops that if she leaned just enough it showed lots of her very ample breasts. I'd teased her to just show them completely a few times but she had not quite done so.

We found a Bar to our liking in the edge of a little town not far from our new home and began hanging out there on friday nights. We had been there a couple times on Friday nights when Big Fred and Dolly showed up. Fred was in his mid-forties with a Harley and the biker dude thing. Lots of tatoos and piercings. Dolly was maybe 25 and a stripper. She danced in a club in Ashville several nights a week.

They had been there a couple times when Fred got Dolly to dance one night. And I had to admit she was very good. The first time she just danced topless and she has very nice well shaped breasts. We became better and better friends with the couple as we met more times. The Bar had a back room where the people danced and was also where the stage and pole was. But other than when Dolly danced we sat up near the front. As our friendship grew Fred took Lea into the rear to dance more and more while Dolly and others sat up front with me.

We were going on our tenth or so time in the Bar when Fred began teasing about trading Dolly for Lea for the night or even the weekend. Of coarse Lea was wearing her Daisy dukes very short and had loosened her ties lots.

It was the fourth friday night Fred teased about our trade and my wife piped up that it might really be fun? I decided to call their bluff.

"Ok, when do we meet and trade back?"

Lea piped up with. "How about Midnight?"

"I was thinking more like this time tomorrow night we switch back."

One of the guys sitting near by yelled wife for a night, Oh Ya! Fred grabbed Lea's hand and pulled her out the door and we heard his chopper fire up and roar off. And I looked stunned.I finally grinned and looked at Dolly.

"Well I guess we might as well go ride around til they come back?" I took her hand and we went out to our Mazda miata and I drove away.

We hadn't gone far when Dolly looked at me. "You know he is going to fuck her don't you?"

"Oh I doubt that but I would guess he will try?"

"Wayne you haven't been in back while they danced. He has been after her for weeks now. She has let him handle her semi bare ass for three weeks now. He has rubbed his cock up and down in her V now and she likes it. I have seen him have her top untied and pulled back out of the way twice now and him sucking and biting her nipples with other guys watching. And tonight she left it loose and two other guys sucked them."

"She really did all that?"

"Yes and I heard him ask her if she'd like to ride his bike tonight. He told her he wants her and he wants to share her. She ask him what he meant by that?"

"What did he tell her?"

"The truth, that all the guys who hang out with us there have had me several times."

"Was she upset by that?"

"No, I don't think so cause he kissed her while he pinched her nipples and I heard him whisper to her how sexy it is when I do it for them. And he ask her right out if she'd do it?"

"So what did she answer?"

"She ask him when he wanted her to do it? He told her at midnight at the Bar. She ask how many of them? And he told her there are ten who fuck me. I want all ten to have you! Will you do it?"

"And what did she say?"

"She said that if he fucked her tonight, she probably would! Wayne it is likely too late but you might still stop him?"

"Do you know where he took her?"

"Yes He took her to our house or back to the Bar?"

"Which is closer now?"

"Wayne, we are too far away either way he is inside her by now, his big cock has got her! But if she is back at the Bar they are watching her! And as soon as he is done they will begin. By the time we get back there at least three of them will have fucked her!"

I drove on to where she and Fred lived, but the house was dark and the bike wasn't there.

I turned to Dolly and looked at her.

"So you honestly think Fred took Lea back to the Bar to fuck her? And that by now the others are having her too?"

The first time they had me it took about 20 minutes for it to happen. We have been gone over an hour now. So they have all fucked her by now and they are drinking beer and just making your wife their whore now! If we go back quietly now they are sitting up front all naked now and slowly one will take her back to enjoy her. But she will be there naked with them part of the time! You'll see!"

"You really believe this is what has happened?"

"Let's drive back and see?"

I turned the Mazda around and drove slowly back toward the Bar.

"I don't believe this, my guess is Fred and Lea are waiting for us to return."

"If you continue back you'll see Lea naked with them and as their whore! She is no longer just yours."

As we got closer I turned to her. "You really believe she has committed adultery with all these men?"

"Pull up off to the side and watch, you'll see her either come back from the back naked with one of the guys or you will see her lead back naked by one of them."

We pulled up off to the side and watched. There were several guys sitting around the front tables, but we couldn't tell what they were wearing. And we couldn't see Fred or Lea. We waited several minutes. I finally said to her that he and Lea were not there. Dolly ask me to wait a few more minutes. So we did.

"Look here she comes with Georgi!"

It did look like a man and a woman came from the back and that she could be bare breasted! As they moved nearer I saw my wife's face come into focus and her breasts were bare! As they came completely to the front of the Bar they stood naked infront of the front window. And I knew Georgi had just been fucking Lea! As we watched Herman stood and took Lea's hand and lead her back the way she had just come!

"Wayne she's now their whore! They can all fuck her now as they wish!"

"Do you do it for them too?"

"Yes, and much more too! Bring her back again next week and see what he does. Wayne in a month Fred will have a lot more men fucking your wife! And she'll let them! Too! She wanted it tonight I saw it in her eyes. She wanted Fred but I knew she wanted it to happen. She wanted to let him do it."

"Please Wayne take me now and make me yours. Let them have her! Bring her again next week and give her to Fred! If you let him have her he will put her on the pole naked! He will take her down to the Club where I work and make her a stripper. They whore us for the men down there. We fuck men when we table dance and every body watches us do it. Lea will love it! Your wife is a beautiful whore"

I took Dolly home with me and made love to my second woman and I learned that a woman who has experience is fantastic in bed! So I was sure Lea was learning lessons I would be proud of.

We met Fred and Lea that night at the Bar. Fred had my wife's breast firmly held in his hand when we walked up to the table. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Your wife is willing to continue our trade for a week if you are willing? We are going down to the club where Dolly works. Lea wants to try the pole and to do a couple dozen table dances."

I looked at my beautiful wife and she stared into my eyes.

"If you ask me now we can go home?"

"But you really want this?"

She looked at me long and intently.

"I have never felt sexy like this, so desired and wanted, and I love it! Fred has made me their whore. And I crave to do more, to become more. Let him put me on the stage down there and come see how sexy I can be."

"And watch them fuck you?"

"Yes, yes, watch me let them fuck me and see how sexy I can be."

As Dolly and I turned to the door she ask. "Is she good in bed?"

I grinned back at her. "Yes very good."

"She has had lots of practice. I will get better with practice."

I just smiled.

Dolly and I spent the next few days and nights getting much better acquainted and I had to a just my thinking even more she was fantastic in bed! I knew she and Fred were texting lots so I knew she knew what was going on with my wife. I finally ask her.

"Oh he has been worried you would stop her progress and he was not wanting you to do that."

"So he feels she is far enough along now it can't hurt?"

"Something like that, he has had her up on the pole for five nights now and doing table dances every night too!"

"So how many table dances has she done?"

"He said she has averaged about ten a night. The most was fourteen and least was nine. But he said she has been pulled down several times."

"Pulled down what the hell is that?"

"Pulled down over a table and gang banged by a group of guys."

"And Lea has had that done to her?"

"Oh yes, several times. Wayne your wife is now a complete whore! She is working as a stripper, prostitute at the club. Men fuck her in back or on stage as they wish. Any man who comes in there can and does now fuck Lea! I hope you are not racist because there is a group of negro men coming down from over in Carolina who are really hooking up with Lea!"

"Fred set this up for her?"

"It would be my guess he did, as he has sent 2 women over to Charlotte as negro whores and I can see Lea being high dollar stuff for that!"

"Have you done it?"

"Black guys, Oh ya, I lived with a black guy for two years and let him breed me! Little girl, his Mamma has her. Big long thick cocks, but they tend to like it rough, and work on your titties! Slap. pull, pinch as they fuck you!"

"So, Lea is into it?"

"Fred says she loves it! He has made a deal for her to go up there with them if you'll let her go?"

"For how long?"

"I think he said 6 months, but I know in that amount of time they will openly prostitute her to a real pimp! She will be a street whore!"

"So what is so bad about that?"

"A street gang could get a hold of her, she is pretty flashy and they like the over 30 house wife types."

"So what is so bad about that?"

"The Gangs do sexual sacrifices of women who fit Lea's looks! The young ones fuck her for a while and once they get really hooked fucking her and get attached they bring her up on the alter all drugged up and the have a ritual gang bang of her and they make them butcher her! Once she is chosen you can't get her back!"

"Is that where Fred wants her to go? Is that what this is really about?"

Dolly looked funny.

"In the Pimp world it is high praise to qualify a woman as a chosen one. He has tried to do it 6 times now and failed to get one chosen yet! The first time he saw Lea he told me she was the one! He tried with me."

"You are his wife."

"She has to be a white wife. It is why he married me. So I would qualify. I made the finals. I was second. The woman's husband was so proud of her!"

"But they killed her? Did he watch it?"

"No but he has the video of the whole thing, and he told me he has watched it hundreds of times. It is the sexiest thing you'll ever see. the women crave the blades by the time it has them ready. They beg for it to begin and scream for it to continue once it starts. The drugs are so good they push their breasts and pussy into the blades. I have fucked him many times. He has a second wife who he is getting ready . He is just beginning to whore her and he feels she will be chosen."

"Is she of that quality to be chosen and will he put her up to be taken?"

"Oh, yes, he wants her taken he is so excited to see it."

"It is really that sexy?"

"You can not believe it. And Lea is so perfect and she loves how sexy she has become being a whore. You should let Fred do her. She will never be more sexy."

"Would you like to be chosen?"

"Nothing would ever make me as sexy, ever. Knowing they are doing Lea will be very hard, but once you see her doing it your cock will never be as hard nor will you ever be more proud of her."

I heard the text message come in and saw Dolly reading it . When she turned to me I lifted my eye brows to her.

"It was Fred he's so excited. The niggers are up fucking your wife. Five of the eight who choose the ONE are there. All five said they would have Lea on the alter in less than a month if she is entered! Come on Wayne let her do it. They really want her. They will take her tonight. Come fuck me and think about it."

We went to the bedroom and got naked. As we fucked Dolly held my nuts and squeezed them slightly.

"Sweety I have the text ready, my finger is on it, just say yes for me and it is done. You can make Lea the ONE. She will be so sexy you will not believe how beautiful she'll be."

"If I say yes, can I get her back if I change my mind?"

"If you say yes she's to be on the alter in 3 weeks. Come on Baby, your little Lea really isn't your little sexy wife anymore and never will be again she is a beautiful little whore fucking all men. Two or three hundred men have enjoyed her by now and she craves more. Just say the little three letter word and make her the ONE! Choose to put your little whore on the alter for their sacrifice. They have only done seven so far make her number eight and she actually may be the most beautiful! Give her up to them and let them do her. Say the word Baby say it now."

She clamped down hard on my cock with her vagina and pulled me into her tightly.

"Say it and make me your slut. Seed me Sweety."

"I want to watch her."

"Yes, I want to watch them do her live."

"I knew she was texting him."

She finally turned to me.

"This is a first. They said you can but you'll be handcuffed to the alter when she is put up on it. I can be there to suck and fuck you and help you get through it."

"I thought you said it is as sexy as it gets?"

"You will never be harder than watching her do this! There is no pain at all and she will get up on the alter herself Five young men who have been her lovers lots will join her on it they will each have a knife. They will make love to her. As they do so they will introduce her to their knife. Each will cut her breasts, both of them from a inch to three inches. On the under side. When they have all bred her, one of them will take her doggie form behind holding her up for the others and as she pushes her breasts out to them they butcher them! Her nipples are saved and he pulls her head back and cuts her throat as he fucks her. Pictures and video will be taken."

"Now say yes!"

"YES!"

I heard her text.

"They have left with Lea, she is chosen as the 8th ONE. Oh GOD Wayne this is so cool and a first too. Your Lea goes up on the Alter in 4 hours! They are doing her at midnight."

We drove to KC and got to the warehouse south of there at just 11 pm. We entered the big building and found maybe 300 black men in bleachers around a circle with a huge bed in the middle of it and My beautiful Lea was the center of the attention of maybe 50 nude men. All of them I would say were under 30 and they were using their whore as they wished. It was the largest gang bang I had ever seen. Lea accepted all who came to her in her mouth and vagina. Time went fast and the bed was removed. A stainless steel table was wheeled out in the center of the floor. It had a cushion in the center and Lea walked calmly over and mounted it. She moved her hands over her beautiful breast and presented them to her first young lover as he mounted her and they began to fuck in the heat of their passion. Lea threw her head back and moaned for his Cock. "Oh fuck me, fuck me make me your whore."

Okay I will admit my dick was as hard as it has ever been. But Freddie should have done a little more investigation about who I am. As the young black man fucked my wife and readied to start her sacrifice to what ever they wanted. I slipped the handcuff key into them and unlocked them. I waited until he slipped the narrow blade into the bottom of my wife's breast. I gambled her would only do the simple short slices of up to an inch to each breast which was exactly what he did to her left breast, but he was very excited and he slid the blade up into the bottom of her right breast much further, well over 2 and probably nearer 3 inches deep.

He slipped off her and the second young man mounted Lea. She welcomed him hungrily, thrusting her pussy up for him to mount her. As they all looked on in their lust to see her complete sacrifice, I reached up under the alter and brought out the 30 cal. and sprayed the crowd. From each end my team were ending this crap for the near future. In the first half minute the crowd was reduced to a handful of terrified people.

I had seen a few white people in the mix including Dolly and Fred. Twelve in all and in that short time nearly all had been killed. I had shifted from the 30 cal long enough to shoot the young man mounted on my wife in the head with my .45 to prevent him from killing her. I shifted to look directly into Fred's eyes and ended his life with a round in his left eye. I had seen one of my '30 cal rounds had caught Dolly mid back and instantly ended her life. We cleaned up and slipped out and as we always did disappeared.

Now I am sure this was a total racist event, except 3 of my team are black men, the fourth is Hispanic. We have killed bad people all over the world and this was just another move to do the same in our country. Fred had began using drugs on Lea from the start which had made her as uninhibited as a woman can get. He did know the first time he saw her that he wanted her. And what he wanted her for.

I knew the night he took Lea and left Dolly for me, he was going to open my wife up sexually. I also know that night when he took Lea back to the Bar and he and the others fucked her for several hours no drugs were used on her. She turned loose and became their whore because she desired it. So I knew I would have a different Lea to handle from now on. We got back to the Mountains and we got Lea cleaned up. A few weeks later Josh my right hand man who is a very calm quiet 6' 6" 260 lb black brother to me. We have saved each others lives several times and the person I love most in the world next to my family. Came to me and simply stated my wife was coming on to him.

I grinned at him and shrugged.

"We knew you guys were going to have a new job to take care of so go do it!"

His eyes twinkled and he almost smiled.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this could ever become part of our job. We as your brothers in our love for you have all known Lea is the most beautiful woman we know and the sexiest and we love her nearly as we do you. Are you sure you want to open this door."

"Josh, Fred open something long hidden in my wife, she needs more than before. while we are here she will have five husband from now on as she need us."

"And when we are out doing our thing?"

"When we are out she has a job down at the Club as a stripper and doing table dances to keep her happy. I checked and she has already ask if she can come to dance when we are gone."

12