The Move Home Ch. 02

Story Info
A young girl returns home and finds unexpected love.
23.8k words
4.53
8.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Move Home Ch. 02

Prologue:

This is my 14th erotic story and Literotica submission. I am always indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for her continuing commitment to helping me improve my writing style. CK has provided 100 percent of editing and style advice for all 14 stories. I am so grateful since I would have never written these stories without CK's enthusiastic and continuing support.

My Lesbian Romance stories focus on the trials and lives of strong and powerful women. Romance and not sex is the driving factor in these stories, which are 100 percent Fiction; however, many are based on real-life experiences of friends or acquaintances.

Most of my stories are lesbian love and romance heavy with children about. As a general rule, no sexual activity occurs while children are present in the home. Maintaining this rule requires that relatives and friends share active roles in the stories, allowing the little ones a fun place to visit when the sex heats up at home.

The Move Home is somewhat of a variation on my normal theme since there is a significant M/F Non-Sexual romance component in the story. Renee Mia Evans and Jules Alan Evans are siblings reared by wonderful parents in a close-knit family setting.

Jules is two years older and was always protective of Renee during their youth into early adulthood. They were physically separated for the first time when Renee accepted a six-month internship at a major pharmaceutical firm based in NJ after she graduated from the University of North Carolina Charlotte (UNCC). Two months into her six-month internship, Renee was offered a plum job in the CEO's Headquarters Office and remains there four years later as a Special Research Associate (SRA).

Jules had taken an entry-level technician job at a local Research and Clinical Trial Center right out of High School. He currently holds a senior position at the company, having worked there for ten years. While working full-time, Jules attended night and online studies at UNCC, earning a MA in Chemical Engineering.

In The Move Home, Jules and Renee have the opportunity of working together developing products for COVID Therapy. Renee returns home to the Charlotte, NC Metro area. She is successfully guiding her new division for their FDA facility license. She unexpectedly embraces Lesbian Love in Charlotte after eight years of studying and working tirelessly toward her long-range career goals.

Jules has remained at Catawba Research in Charlotte, becoming a Senior Executive at the firm. Jules now also finds love after meeting his female soul-mate a year before Renee moved home. Jules and Emily are romantically featured in PT. 02, but without any explicit sex.

All explicit sexual activities in this story are lesbian, with young ladies aged 20 or older. Like my other stories, THE MOVE HOME builds slowly with lots of personal and business background detail before there is any sexual activity. Most explicit sex scenes feature a dominant but absolutely loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

If this is your type of Lesbian Romance-Love-Sex Story... ENJOY!

THE MOOCH VISITS:

Renee and MCsee were now fully awake after a few minutes of early morning love play. Still, they continued with more cuddles and kisses for a brief time. The two ladies had been sleeping in Renee's king bed for the past two weeks, but no actual sexual play was involved. They simply cuddled and talked intimately while becoming closer friends.

Last night was totally different in many ways, from their sharing an intimate dinner alone until MCsee confessed to Rosalyn about her being honest with Renee. Once MCsee opened up to Rosalyn, it became crystal clear to her that she was actually crushing on Renee. The two friends (now lovers) were all over each other sexually from the time MCsee deeply kissed Renee at Rosalyn's restaurant until this very moment.

MCsee wholly gifted herself to Renee during their late-night shenanigans after returning home. Clothes were flung in every direction, wine sipped, bodies freshened. Following this, Renee finally brings MCsee under her loving control. Although the lovers did not indeed fuck with any type of physical penetration last night, they certainly skimmed along the surface of full lesbian sex.

Renee currently had MCsee perfectly pinned to the king mattress as she played a love song on her fat and juicy nipples. But Renee was just pulling MCsee's chain with this early Saturday morning sex play. She knew MCsee would succumb to her if pushed, but Renee was now hotly in love with MCsee. So she told herself, no matter the level of temptation, she would honor her promise to MCsee to wait a while before engaging in all-out no-holds-barred girl-girl sex.

Renee slightly leaned over, dangling her 34Cs in MCsee's face. She gave MCsee five minutes of sucking time and told her she should get started on them right now. MCsee yanked Renee's upper torso down toward her mouth and began gorging on Renee's beautiful tits until her five minutes were up. Renee then brought MCsee into a warm, loving hug, her face visibly glowing with joy from MCsee's earlier loving commitment to her.

The ladies moved from the bed into Renee's rain-shower style bathroom, realizing they needed to be prepared for Mooch's visit in two hours. Something was bothering the cute little girl, and the new girlfriends wanted to help Mooch regain the happiness in her life.

After playing light sex games in the shower, MCsee and Renee dressed in nice Bermuda shorts and tops. They ordered fresh pastry from a lovely neighborhood shop to be delivered at 10:00 AM. MCsee prepared the individual ingredients for making hot chocolate while waiting on the pastry delivery. The girlfriends sat intimately, thighs touching, on the curved loveseat in Renee's living room, waiting for Mooch. They were reminiscing about the previous evening's fireworks and how drastically their lives had changed in the past two weeks.

***

Meanwhile, Emily and Jules were having breakfast before Elsa, Rosalyn, Jaime, and Jessica arrived at 11:00 AM.

Emily seemed a bit pensive, so Jules asked, "Are you feeling okay, sweetie?"

A beautiful smile adorned Emily's face, "Jules darling, I will remember last night as being perfect for as long as I live! You were so wonderful to me that I felt like a princess."

She continued, "I have not shared many of my family problems with you or the girls, although Renee seems a bit suspicious that something is up. Elsa, Rosalyn, and their daughters will arrive in a couple of hours, and we do not have much time now. So I will give you a brief summary now, and then we can talk in more detail later.

"My Aunt Megan has been very cross with me for several months. Her meanness started after we stayed late at work when you helped me set up the office so I could work safer and better. I must admit, Jules, that I utterly began crushing heavily on you after that night, which seemed so magical.

"The office girls always talk about you being a real catch, which makes me jealous. Being sightless, I could not compete with them glamming up for you, so I decided I would do the best work possible as the front office receptionist.

"I was delighted after that positive work decision and mentioned my infatuation with you to Aunt Megan. She quickly shot me down, asking why would he want you? I cried and cried all night long, but my internal drive to improve my work output and quality never faltered.

"Now, she seems almost continually angry at me since Renee moved home. I often rave about how nice it is to have her and MCsee as best friends. It is exciting because I've never had sighted girls as friends before since many of them pitied me. Aunt Megan was furious about my last weekend PJ party stay-over at Renee's. She seems jealous of my having friends, starting with my getting the job here at Catawba.

"I have been unhappy for a while because it seems like she prefers my being a failure. Aunt Megan's anger is definitely becoming more intense each time I mention anything about Renee or MCsee. She became outright hostile when I told her you were taking me out to dinner last night.

"I am pensive while wondering why Aunt Megan couldn't be happy for me. I have nice friends and went out to a lovely dinner with you, Jules. You have always treated me like a lady making certain I am happy at work. You are also willing to let me be me and not treat me as poor little blind Emily! We will talk more on this situation tonight or later this week if it's okay with you, sweetie."

Jules answers, "I am here for you, Emily, whenever you need to talk. You are very special to me, and I am now falling in love with you!" Jules then kisses Emily deeply as she holds on tightly to him.

***

Renee and MCsee met Mooch at the front gate, saying hello to Jamie and Jessica. Elsa and Rosalyn left immediately for Jules's condo, where Jaime and Jessica met Emily for lunch. After entering their townhome, Renee pulls Mooch up to sit in her lap, giving her a nice big hug.

"Mooch, please say hello to MCsee, who is a very special friend of mine. I told MCsee about your visit to my company on Wednesday and how much we enjoyed talking to each other. I also shared with MCsee that you were visiting me Saturday morning. MCsee is finishing college this year at Wake Forest University where she has studied Art for five years."

MCsee, sitting beside Renee on the sofa, gently pulls Mooch in close, asking, "Can I have a nice hug from you, too?"

Mooch softly, "You are very pretty, MCsee. Will you be nice to me like Renee is?"

MCsee, smiling, "Renee says you are such a nice little girl, Mooch. I want to be your good friend and get many hugs from you like Renee. I heard that you love many different kinds of foods, so we have some special donuts and pastry for you to snack on now. Then we will make lunch together with Renee and have lots of fun all afternoon."

"Okay, Renee and MCsee can have all the hugs you want from me!" Mooch sweetly kisses Renee and MCsee on their cheeks, looking so happy. "Let's go taste the donuts because I am hungry for something good," giggles Mooch with a cute little skip.

Renee, Mooch, and MCsee went into the kitchen area and sat at a small table filled with warm pastries, juices, milk, coffee, hot chocolate, and water. Mooch tore into the food and drinks with enthusiasm, saying, "These are so good, and I really love my special food surprise."

After they had settled down a bit from eating, Renee asked, "Mooch, are you okay? You seemed a little sad when we met at work on Wednesday. I thought you might want to talk with me alone, so I invited you over for today's visit. I told MCsee about inviting you here today because you looked sad when we talked at my company on Wednesday morning."

Renee continues, "MCsee saw that I was really worried about you, Mooch, and said that if your special little friend is sad, she would also like to be here this morning! So is it okay with you that MCsee is here with us while we talk? MCsee stays here with me when she is not at the university. She also sometimes stays with her moms, who live really close to here."

Mooch tightly hugs both MCsee and Renee, "I like you two a lot and sometimes wish my mom was more like Renee. I now also feel the same way about you, MCsee! The two of you seem so happy, laughing most of the time. I just love being hugged a lot like Renee has done many times since we met," Mooch tearing up as she speaks.

MCsee asks, "Mooch, have you ever heard of God-Moms? We can be your God-Moms and have fun with you sometimes. You can stay overnight here with us on holidays and some weekends. We may also take you on short weekend trips to nice places like Savannah, GA."

Mooch answers, "I do not know what a God-Mom is, but it sounds like fun, and you will love me like a real mom. So how can you be my God-Moms?"

Renee carefully asks, "Where is your mom now, Mooch, since she must ask us to be your God-Moms?"

Mooch, now crying, "My mom is sad and sleeps all the time. She does not cook much, so sometimes I go to a friend's home for food. I really like Jessica and her mom Elsa, especially on Tuesdays!"

MCsee hugs Mooch tightly, "What is so special about Tuesdays at Jessica's house? You are so happy talking about it."

Mooch kisses MCsee on the cheek with a big smile, "Jessica's mom is like you and Renee. She hugs and kisses me a lot when I visit."

With a big smile, Mooch says, "Miss Elsa makes spaghetti with meat sauce on Tuesdays, and I really love it. I think she makes it special for me because I eat so much. It is the best spaghetti in the whole world."

Renee now tears up a bit, and Mooch jumps into her lap, saying, "Don't cry, Renee. I like your food, too, and I really love sitting here with you and MCsee. I feel very happy here with you."

Renee, smiling, "We are also happy you are here with us, Our Mooch-Jeanne! We three will have fun today and maybe walk over to the park later. MCsee really makes beautiful hair and will fix yours pretty after giving you a shower. You will love my crazy shower because it feels like it's raining on you. We bought you a nice shorts set to wear after MCsee fixes your hair."

Renee softly asks, "Mooch, is it okay if I talk to your mom while MCsee makes you pretty? You must give me the number so I can call her. I will tell your mom that you are visiting us because we know Elsa, and we want to be Mooch's God-Moms. I will also invite her over tonight, and the four of us can have a nice dinner.

"Please tell me your mom's name, and is it okay with you if I talk with her while you take a shower?" Renee adds.

Mooch agrees, giving Renee her moms' number. She added, "You might have to let it ring a long time before she answers. My mom's name is Abby, and our last name is Butler." Then Mooch happily skips upstairs with MCsee for her shower and haircut.

Renee quickly consulted Elsa regarding contacting Mooch's mom Abby. Elsa agreed with Renee's plan, offering to pick Abby up and bring her to Renee's townhome later in the afternoon.

Renee phoned Abby, who finally answered after several rings. She explained their friendship with Elsa and Jessica and that Jeanne was now visiting her townhome. She and her friend MCsee had offered to be Jeanne's God-Moms but needed Abby's request and approval for it to be official.

Renee wanted Abby to come over to their place at 3:00 PM and visit for a while, having dinner with them. Elsa had offered to pick Abby up at 2:30 PM and bring her to their place. Abby hemmed and hawed for a few minutes, but Renee's dominant personality would not accept no from her. Renee told Abby to dress casually since this was simply a friendly family visit. She also said her friend MCsee does hair and would cut and style Abby's if she wanted her to.

All had gone as planned with sprucing up Mooch, who was in 7th Heaven. "I love the rain shower. My new clothes and my hair are all so beautiful. Now, mom is coming to eat with us, which will be her first time out of the house in so long." Mooch throws her arms around Renee's neck, saying, "I love you and MCsee!"

Abby was tentative and quiet as she entered Renee's. Her face seemed to momentarily brighten as Mooch launched herself at her. Abby exclaimed, "Jeanne, baby, your hair and clothes are so pretty!"

Renee says, "Abby, welcome to my and MCsee's home. One of her moms is the President of my company. I am the Executive VP, and MCsee is finishing her Master's Degree in Fine Art at Wake Forest University. She is staying here with me while writing her thesis.

"We know Elsa, Jessica, Jeanne, and Jaime through Rosalyn, whom we met at the restaurant where she works. I need to know that you are aware of Jeanne's nickname being Mooch and why."

Abby replies softly, "Yes, I know about Jeanne's nickname, which does not make me proud. Who would be happy knowing their daughter has to go scrounging or begging for good, healthy food. I am just so tired much of the time, and sleeping a lot has become my main mental escape."

Renee hugged Abby tightly, continuing, "Mooch, Jaime, Jessica, and their moms visited my company on Wednesday, where I met Our Mooch-Jeanne. We quickly became friends that day, and I invited her to visit us here today. Mooch has asked us to be her God-Moms, which MCsee and I would love, but we need you to approve us for Mooch's safety. We also have another very close friend Emily, who will want to be a God-Mom to Mooch.

"Elsa, Rosalyn, and their girls were visiting Emily today at my brother's condo before leaving to bring you here. To keep things simple, most of the time, we will use Jeanne's nickname 'Mooch', but we may occasionally say Our Mooch-Jeanne since she is special to us."

Mooch quickly adds, "Mom, Emily cannot see just like Jaime, and she now works at a medical research company. Emily will start working at Renee's company next week in a really big job."

MCsee steps in, "Mooch, remember how I said we learn and remember something new every day. Today, Our Mooch-Jeanne is learning that Emily will be the HR Manager for Renee's company. HR means Human Resources; these are the people who work at BMS-AVT, like Sheila in the wheelchair, Ronnie, or the office ladies working upfront. We will soon go shopping for a memory book which you can write special notes every day like your visit to Renee's company."

Mooch smiles widely, "Emily is the HR Manager at Renee's company!"

MCsee, "Wow, you are so smart, Mooch!" giving her a hug.

MCsee follows up with a question, "Abby, I just want to confirm that you are okay with Jeanne's nickname Mooch, which almost everyone uses? Again, sometimes Renee, Emily, and I may call her Our Mooch-Jeanne!"

"I am okay with Jeanne's nickname being Mooch since she seems delighted with it and her little friends use it," Abby says softly.

MCsee continues, "One final item Abby, maybe you could give us an official letter stating that we are Jeanne's God-Moms for when we are out in public with her. This will make it official and safer for all of us if someone asks about our relationship with Jeanne."

Again, Abby agreed to sign such a paper, which Renee would have prepared for her next week.

Renee said, "Come on, everyone, let's go into the dining area and relax with some juice, milk, and snacks. We can talk more with Abby about Mooch, and Abby can rest a bit later on if we tire her out."

Everyone relaxed on the sofa and love seat, enjoying the snacks and soft drinks. Abby did not eat much, but she did drink a full glass of passion fruit juice. Renee was really pleased to see Mooch sitting happily beside her mom. There was not much small talk for the first few minutes since Abby was so quiet.

As the silence stretched out, MCsee finally decided to broach a difficult subject, "Abby, Mooch feels you are sad, which makes her sad. For this reason, Renee and I are willing to help you in any way possible if you agree. You will need to be somewhat open with us. We are not asking you for any details of your personal business or life. Still, we need to know items or issues relevant to your and Mooch's sadness."

Abby looking nervous, softly says, "I was anxious when Renee called because I thought she was trying to take Jeanne away from me. I believe someone assumed I didn't love Jeanne and has reported me to the local Child Services Office.

"I really love my Jeanne, but life has been very hard for me since she was three years old. I am just mentally worn out most of the time, and sleeping is my escape. Maybe I can explain more later tonight or tomorrow, but thanks so much for loving my daughter."

Renee smiled, "Let's just relax and enjoy our Saturday together. There is an en suite bedroom upstairs where you can rest and refresh in private if needed. We invite you to spend the night here with us since we promised Mooch to play some games with her later today. We will talk, laugh, cook, and have an all-out fun evening. You are free to go upstairs and rest for a while whenever you feel a bit tired.