The Move Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my bossy Renee, I love you so much. I have only ever been naked with you and love only you. Please spank and fuck your MCsee in our bed all night long until the cows come home."

Renee softly rubs her fiancé's' tender booty while raining wet kisses all over it. She licks around the edges of MCsee's pussy from the back, savoring the delightful wet creamy juices from her inner thighs.

Renee then takes three long wet licks down MCsee's pussy center before gently turning her over. She holds MCsee cradled in her arms, staring soulfully into her eyes. Renee kisses MCsee repeatedly, finally asking her, "Are you okay to go on, Babe? You asked me to spank you, so you will know what it's like."

"Oh, Renee darling, your spanking me is intense, and I really love it. But I feel we will save my spankings for special times when I am a naughty big girl." MCsee looks cutely at Renee, pouting, "If I am a bad girl, take me over your knee, and after a few good spanks, I will be a good girl again!"

Renee gently laid MCsee on her back, legs spread wide open. She hungrily ate MCsee's pussy and licked everything in sight, occasionally sticking her tongue deep into MCsee's dripping pussy.

Next, Renee pushed MCsee's knees back to her boobs, leaving her entire pussy plane open to her mouth. Renee occasionally gazes up into MCsee's eyes, mouthing "I Love You" as she re-buries her face entirely in MCsee's sweet and creamy pussy.

Renee sucked her fiancé' to a massive orgasm with her legs spread wide. She then rested MCsee's legs on her shoulders and ate her pussy for what seemed like hours. Finally, Renee's tongue was worn out as MCsee exploded into another massive orgasm. She gasped loudly, spasmed, and then fell completely limp in the fetal position.

Renee crawled up from between MCsee's sweaty limp thighs, kissing her softly, whispering, "Was tonight worth the wait, darling?"

MCsee was quietly crying, "Darling Renee, I have never experienced anything nearly as exciting in my life. I have waited twenty-three years for YOU to enter my life, giving me such intense sexual pleasure. I absolutely loved my spanking, which will always be a part of our sexual delights on certain nights for your bad girl."

MCsee adds, "You have brightened my life in a way that I never dreamed possible. You are loyal, loving, compassionate, and sexy as hell. I intend to walk step in step with you on Our Life's Love Journey from this moment on."

Renee cuddles MCsee, "We have enjoyed our loving sexual odyssey for the past three hours, so sleep well, my love!" She pulls a comforter over them, then spoons her as they kiss goodnight, drifting off to sleep.

Renee and MCsee woke up reasonably early from their busy evening of celebrating and sex. They were rushing about getting ready to visit MCsee's moms, Judy and Paisley, for an 11:00 AM brunch to celebrate with them. Renee and MCsee would have a festive brunch today and then drive to Renee's parents for a family dinner.

Tonight's dinner at Renee's parent's home was just the two newly engaged couples and the parents. The six of them would meet Frank and Nancy at their parents' local church on Sunday, where the Pastor would announce the two engagements.

All went as planned with both girls' families over the weekend. Paisley and Judy (especially Judy) were 'over the moon' with Renee and MCsee's engagement. Judy felt that she had influenced both girls' growth into responsible young adults. So there were now three sets of very proud parents in the Charlotte Metro area.

Renee and MCsee welcomed Monday evening alone as a quiet time for reflection. While they were dining on salads and fruit, MCsee quips, "Babe, the next time you plan on sexing me to death, please reserve a long 3-day weekend for us to play.

"We had to be up early for Our Mooch-Jeanne's visit the morning after our very first real sexual night. Then this past Saturday morning, we needed to visit my moms, Judy and Paisley, for early brunch following our second big sexual night.

MCsee continues, "I will have a few surprises for our next great sex night. We will play crazy sex games for three full days without interruptions! Today, I am the bossy girl ordering you to take Friday as a vacation day for our three-day sex-fest."

MCsee flutters, "Uh Oh, I was a bad girl, so the real boss must place my bare bottom over her knee, spanking me into a good girl again!"

Renee jumps up and runs over to MCsee with a big hug while also kissing her deeply. "I love you so much, darling, and promise you to choose a 3-day weekend soon just for us. We will begin our wild sexual journey on Thursday night, going full speed until Sunday night."

MCsee says, "Please wait about two weeks, Babe, before starting our Sex Fest. My thesis will be finished, and I will take a short break, spending three quality days with my moms. After that, we can enjoy our long three-day weekend of love."

"After recuperating from our wild sex weekend, we can take Mooch, Jaime, and Jessica somewhere special. Maybe even an overnighter.

MCsee adds, "I will update Em on this, and maybe we can have a God-Moms/Daughters weekend. We should consider taking them to visit the Girl Scouts Museum in Savannah, which is about a four-hour drive."

Renee screams, "What a great idea, my future wifey pooh. I think the girls will love visiting Savannah, which also features the River Walk and Old Railroad Station Museum. You work with Em on clearing our schedules. I will check with Jules, assuming he does not have a special surprise planned for Emily. I will also speak with Abby, Elsa, and Rosalyn, asking permission to take our God-Daughters out of their hair to Savannah for a weekend."

The timing for Renee and MCsee's sex fest presented a scheduling problem with their God-Daughters' school schedule. In the end, it was delayed for a few weeks. So three weeks later, the God-Moms/Daughters weekend went off without a hitch, with Mooch, Jaime, and Jessica thrilled beyond belief.

Jessica asks Emily, "Do all God-Moms love their daughters and treat them special like you do us?"

Emily answers, "I do not know about others since you three girls are my first God-Daughters. But Renee, MCsee, and I chose to be your God-Moms so we can treat you special. We love all three of you so much and will do many fun and learning things together every year."

The Savannah trip was fantastic for the girls. They ate, shopped, and toured the greater Savannah area for two full days and nights. No one counted, but there must have been more than 1000 hugs shared that weekend. Additionally, the three seven-year-olds received many gifts, such as books, clothes, school supplies, and Girl Scout Museum logoed backpacks.

Moms Abby, Elsa, and Rosalyn were absolutely stunned by the God-Moms' sponsored trip. They were in tears as Mooch, Jaime, and Jessica told them all about their fun activities from their Savannah trip. The God-Moms gave all three girls extra money to buy lovely gifts for their moms, which they just gave to them. Hugging their moms, Jamie, Jessica, and Mooch all described the weekend trip to Savannah with their God-Moms as unbelievable!

***

A week before the God-Moms/Daughters Savannah weekend, Emily gave Jules a naughty surprise. She conspired with MCsee, Abby, Sheryl, Ronnie, and Mooch to help her move into Jules condo on a Thursday morning, totally unknown to him.

Abby, Sheryl, and Mooch had packed all of Emily's personal belongings on Wednesday night. Sheryl and Mooch also prepared the fixings for barbecue sandwiches and a nice seafood salad for Emily and Jules's dinner that night. Sheryl helped them load all of the items in a BMS corporate Uber, and she then went to the office since Emily was taking a personal day to move.

Abby, Emily, and Mooch arrived at Jules's condo late Thursday morning and entered using Emily's key. A few minutes later, MCsee came to help them unpack. Emily had previously informed the security office of her moving in on Thursday, so all was okay there.

Emily, Abby, MCsee, and Mooch unpacked everything, hanging Emily's clothes in the closet. They also placed her underthings in drawers, which Emily had previously cleared. Emily instructed Abby and MCsee on how she wanted her bathroom set up so she could use it alone if Jules was out.

Mooch was just having a ball running all over Jules's condo for most of the early afternoon. She was breathlessly waiting for the lunch hour when Sheryl joined them at Jules's condo. Sheryl and Mooch would finish the BBQ sandwiches for Emily's and Jules's dinner by 2:00 PM. Emily would plate the chilled seafood salad when they started to eat dinner.

As it neared time for Jules's arrival home, Emily showered and primped with MCsee helping her. MCsee also beautifully styled Emily's hair which she just loved. Sheryl was late arriving because she had made a sneaky side trip to her newly found favorite Adult Sex Boutique.

Sheryl and Mooch talked for a while, with Mooch updating her on all they had done at Jules's place. Mooch had grown to really adore Sheryl, often thinking of her as a big sister. Mooch usually slept with her mom, but she occasionally fell asleep in Sheryl's bed, staying there for the night. This usually happened on nights when Mooch asked Sheryl to read her a bedtime story.

Mooch and Sheryl had finished the dinner prep for Emily and Jules. She hugged Mooch tightly, saying, "We are giving Emily a special big girl outfit to wear and surprise Jules. Your mom is taking you outside to the condo play area now, and I will come there shortly. I will tell you a little about our surprise when we are home. I love you so much, Our Mooch-Jeanne. Your mom and I will teach you more about big girl surprises when you are older."

Mooch squeezes Sheryl tightly, "I love you, too, all the time because Mom and I are so happy now." She continues, "God-Mom Emily, I will miss you staying with us. Mom and Sheryl promised to bring me to visit a lot, keeping you company. You can also come over and spend the night with us sometime." Mooch also hugs God-Mom MCsee goodbye.

Sheryl pulls out a sexy French Maid Outfit purchased from the Adult Sex Boutique while grinning wickedly. MCsee gasps loudly, her eyes bulging widely.

Emily asks, "What the heck's going on, Sheryl?"

Sheryl explains, "We were relaxing with a glass of wine one evening when you shared a secret with me. Jules gets really hot for sex when he sees you naked in sexy thigh highs. You always strike these sexy poses with your long legs spread wide for him after your nights out dancing. Well, I visited this adult shop I sorta know about, finding you the perfect 'welcome home Jules' French Maid Outfit for today!"

Emily jumps up, squealing, "Sheryl, you are crazy and truly the best, so let's get me dressed, bad girl."

After Sheryl and MCsee finished Emily's hair and cosmetics, and dressing her up as a French Maid, Emily looked like a total sex machine. She was braless in a see-through white silk blouse showing her rock-hard nipples. A cute black tanga thong barely covered the good bits. An extremely short black skirt held up with suspenders, black thigh-high fishnet stockings, and coal-black 3" heel Jimmy Choos completed the ensemble!

MCsee giggles, "Oh My Em, you look so Fucking Hot dressed as a French Maid. Jules will go ballistic getting into your little panties!"

MCsee also skeptically asks, "Spill the beans, Sheryl. How do you know about this cool sex shop?"

Sheryl cheekily sighs, "I know nothing!" then laughingly hands MCsee Sex Boutique's business card.

Emily's phone chimes with an SMS from Ronnie warning that Jules has left for home. Sheryl quickly departed, collecting Abby and the Mooch from the play area. They headed home thrilled for Emily.

MCsee moved to a hidden area, where she had a good view of Emily and the front door. "Don't move, Em. I will take a quick photo of Jules's face when he sees you, then scurry out the side door, locking it. I will email you a copy of the photo from home, which I know Jules will love. Also, I cannot wait to show Renee your photo since no one knew about Sheryl's sexy surprise for you. She really adores you, Emily, and will always be in your corner."

Steps approach the door, and the lock turns, with the door slowly opening. Jules peeks, then steps inside and is totally startled. Emily is sitting on the sofa with her luscious long legs daintily crossed. A coal-black 3" heel Jimmy Choos dangles sexily from her toe as she beams at Jules. Then Emily gracefully re-shoes her foot, spreading those long stunning legs wide open (Paradise Gained) on the sofa!

She leans back, keeping those amazing gams spread for a heartbeat, displaying her very damp silk black thong (Paradise) to Jules. Cutely pouting, Emily slowly re-crosses her perfect legs, hiding the wet thong (Paradise Lost) from Jules's vision!

Emily stands up saucily following this highly erotic leg splayed/crossed caper. Her long legs are widely spread, looking absolutely stunning as she is 6'1" in her 3" heels. She sweetly asks,

"How Was Your Day, Dear?"

"Holy Shit, Emily!" groans Jules as he firmly grabs Emily by the booty picking her up and racing off to the bedroom, where they played for hours.

BMS-AVT/CATAWBA PROJECT:

Jules, Ronnie, Sheila, and Sheryl were busy working while their three friends were gallivanting around Savannah for nearly three days. All BMS-AVT/Catawba Research FDA application proposals have been fully approved. So they could now market the new therapeutic tablets and liquids in the USA and Worldwide. The first full-lot production run was scheduled for late next month. It would be released to hospitals and pharmacies after passing QC testing.

The WHO had contracted for purchasing USD 45M of the AVT Tablets and Liquid formula for younger children in emerging countries. So, all project staff members from both companies were scheduled to receive substantial Christmas Bonuses in December.

Additionally, Emily and Sheryl had proposed across-the-board 10% base salary adjustments for all BMS-AVT employees, effective at the beginning of the year. All employees would also receive their typical annual performance-dependent merit pay increases ranging from eight to fifteen percent at the same time.

Subsequently, Chairman Boyle approved Emily's promotion to VP of Human Resources and Front Office. Ronnie and Sheila were elevated from department managers to Directors of their specific divisions. Finally, Sheryl was officially promoted to Emily's Personal Associate (PA) and Front Office Manager.

Jules was developing a special rewards package at Catawba Research. But his process was a bit more complicated since only 35% of Catawba Research's Workforce directly interacted with the BMS-AVT Therapy products project. BMS-C contracted manufacturing of the therapy products to Catawba Research, with Renee's BMS-AVT division handling everything else. Needless to say, there were many happy BMS and Catawba employees in Charlotte, NC.

SHERYL AND ABBY - THIRD BASE:

While the seven-year-olds were in Savannah, Sheryl and Abby's relationship dramatically surged ahead. It definitely became a new ball game. This would just be their second time completely alone at home since Sheryl moved in, and now was the time for game two of their doubleheader. Sheryl convinced Abby to do a spa day with Elsa and Rosalyn on Friday. They had previously invited Abby to join them several times, but she had consistently declined.

Judy Walker allowed Sheryl to take a half-day off on Friday, and she rushed home to prepare everything for their two days alone. Mooch-Jeanne was away in Savannah with her three God-Moms, and friends Jaime and Jessica until Sunday evening.

Sheryl decorated the living room simulating a lounge dance floor, with the dining room area serving as the upscale restaurant. She had talked with Emily about the Piano Steak Place and organized a beautiful home delivery with Terri. She would send Lois with the delivery, assisting Sheryl. Lois would set the table, strategically place the candles, pre-plate the servings, and add other nice final touches to the dining room. Lois also brought a portable trolley, loaded with the fixings and cutlery for their Prime Rib Dinner Extravaganza and, of course, two bottles of a Premier Cabernet Salvation.

Lois had finished the setup and packed up various boxes and extra serving items. Sheryl tipped Lois $100USD because she had helped her with many suggestions for the living room dance lounge. Sheryl also gave Lois a $20USD tip for the driver, and both were very happy with her generosity.

Sheryl rushed upstairs, showered, perfumed, and dressed in one of the wickedly skimpy black cocktail dresses she ordered via her now favorite local Adult Sex Boutique. There was definitely no space for either panties or bras with these little dresses. She donned her two best jewelry pieces and her Jimmy Choo 3" heels.

Elsa knew that Sheryl was planning something special at home, so she declined Abby's invitation to come in for a visit after they came home from the spa. Abby opened the front door to an almost Pitch Black entrance where Sheryl greeted her in a long hooded style trench coat.

"Go right into your bedroom and shower if you need. Put on your sexy dance party make-up and get dressed up in exactly what is laid out on your bed and nothing else!" Sheryl whispered, blowing warmly in Abby's ear.

Abby started to question Sheryl, who smacked her soundly on the bottom, "Shush, bad girl, and do as I say. NOW, Abby!" with another hard booty smack.

A perplexed Abby sees the skimpy black dress, a beautiful necklace, and black Jimmy Choo heels on the bed, but NO panties or bra. She ponders what the hell has gotten into Sheryl? "I hope she has not taken any drugs, but I will do as Sheryl demands for the moment." Still talking to herself about Sheryl's craziness Abby thinks, "This so-called dress certainly does not cover anything. Sheryl must be going bat-shit crazy for some reason."

Abby is now fully dressed if you can call it that, and yells out to Sheryl, who saunters into the bedroom. "Okay, Sheryl, what's going on here?"

Smack-Smack on Abby's bubble butt, which stings a bit since there is minimal material covering her sweet bottom in this dress. "No questions, bad girl Abby, just close your eyes and follow me!"

Once in the living room, Sheryl says, "Open Your Eyes, Beautiful!"

Abby screams. "Oh My Gosh, what have you done, sweetie?"

Sheryl kisses Abby deeply and, with a flourish, "Welcome To Sheryl's Steak Place and Lounge!"

A stupefied Abby just stands there with her mouth open. "Wow, this is so beautiful! How did you do it?"

Sheryl, "I will tell you all about it tonight over dinner, but I have just one question. Will this get me a free pass to third base tonight?"

Abby overtly grabs Sheryl by the booty, something she's never done before. "Babe, you just might cross home plate for this wild night!"

Sheryl seats Abby at the beautifully adorned dining table. She brings them each a large glass of the nice full-bodied cabernet.

"I have one more question to ask before explaining tonight. Will you go dancing with me at Rosalyn's restaurant and lounge if Renee, MCsee, Jules, and Emily, agree?"

Abby carefully studies Sheryl's eyes, "Yes, I will go dancing with Rosalyn's workplace friends because it seems quite emotionally important to you."

"Thanks so much for agreeing, Abby, and I will open up more to you as we enjoy tonight's surprise dinner." says a genuinely happy Sheryl.

"Work is going great guns, and I am as happy with my life as I have often dreamed. I was just so unhappy and depressed during my nearly seven years of Foster Care and one year at Catawba Research. Being really poor and alone sucks badly. I was continually hazed for not having nice clothes throughout high school and at Catawba.