The Movie Star and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, from the far side of the room, I heard Rita's voice. "I bid one hundred thousand dollars."

There was stunned silence not only at the amount but also because of who had made the bid. Rita Sommers moved down to just below the stage as the crowd roared. She smiled up at me. She turned around to the crowd and said, "And I don't even care if he can do dishes."

The room again began to roar and cheer. I have to admit that I was blushing full on. Rita came up and put the traditional collar around my neck and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

From the stage, by prearrangement, we went back to where Abbie was sitting. She was stunned. She didn't know what to do or say. So, I bent over and kissed her gently on the lips. I shrugged and said, "best-laid plans, Abbie. Here are the car keys. As I understand the rules, I'm Ms. Sommers for the next twelve hours. I'll see you back at the house."

Rita and I danced a few dances at the gala. During these dances, she kept nibbling on my ear. I could see Abbie watching me with a deer in the headlight look. When Rita took my hand and led me out of the ballroom, I could see Abbie's lips begin to tremble.

After the gala, Rita took me in a limo to another night club. We danced and talked there for an hour. After that, we went to a private screening of a new movie. The theater was filled with nothing but the Hollywood A list people. The film, I thought, was crap. So did Rita, but when we talked to the director, we both raved about it.

Then the limo took us to a very seedy part of town. After the vehicle was parked, I noticed that there were two cars behind us. Rita explained they were part of her security detail. She pointed out two rundown houses on opposite sides of the street.

"That one with the porch light still on used to be my home. The one across the street was where Brad lived. It wasn't quite as bad a neighborhood back then, but it was still pretty seedy."

It was pushing on toward three am when we finally arrived at Rita's condo. She explained that she had six condos, one in Hollywood, one in New York, one in Florida, two in Europe, and one in South America. This particular condo was three stories high, and you could have fit two regular-sized homes in it.

We went into the den, and Rita poured me a drink. As I sat on the couch, I began to chuckle. "I wish I had had a camera to take a picture of Abbie. I almost feel guilty about doing this, but not quite."

Rita sat very close beside me and put her hand on my knee. "John, tell me truthfully, has your wife convinced you that nothing happened?"

"Neither one of us will ever be able to prove it, but I believe that they had sex," I said sadly. "That's why it still hurts so much."

"I know John, and I'm ninety-nine point nine percent sure that Brad had sex with your wife," Rita was angry at the thought. "I think that turnaround is fair play." With that, Rita leaned in and kissed me gently.

I was stunned by the offer. I had, simply, assumed that we'd retire to Rita's home and sleep in separate rooms. Everyone would believe we had slept together, but we would know the truth. Now she was offering herself to me. It didn't take me long to decide. I suppose if I were a better man, I would have refused. But I was still hurting from what my wife had done. Plus, who in their right mind would turn down a chance to sleep with Rita Sommers.

We made out on the couch for about twenty minutes. It was intoxicating being this intimate with a woman so incredibly beautiful. Finally, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Once inside, Rita began a slow striptease. I had been hard since the first kiss. Watching Rita shed her clothes made me feel like I might cum in my pants.

When Rita pulled her panties off, she pushed me onto her bed and pulled my cock out. Abbie gave a great blowjob, but I thought Rita's was better. Or maybe it was just that it was completely different. At that point, I didn't care. When I was about to explode, I told Rita.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she said breathlessly. "You taste so good."

That was all I could take, and I exploded with ropes of juice. Rita sucked it all down and then licked my cock back to an erection.

I sucked Rita's thirty-six C tits and fingered her. Her first orgasm squeezed my fingers. I ran my tongue down her stomach and began to lick as deep as I could. I knew where Abbie's special spot was, and I wondered if Rita's was the same. It was, and she squirted into my mouth. I swallowed it all.

"I want you inside me," Rita said with a fierce intensity. "I want you to fill me up with your seed. Don't worry, I'm clean, and I'm on birth control pills."

By now, Rita was soaking wet, and I slid in gently. She was almost as tight as Abbie, but when her pussy muscles began to contract with each push, I was in heaven. I continued to pump ever harder until Rita screamed out, and her pussy clamped down on me cock. A few seconds later, I sprayed the inside of Rita's vagina with a load of cum. I couldn't believe how much.

We made love twice more before we fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up the next morning with Rita sucking my semi-erect cock. I wish Abbie would do something like this to me. I would love to wake up like this occasionally.

After Rita sucked me off, we made love again. Then I looked at the clock and realized that it was almost eleven o'clock. I should have been home already. Rita laughed at my frantic expression.

"Remember, your wife wasn't concerned when you were waiting at home. And remember, nothing happened."

I laughed, and we showered together. After drying and getting dressed, Rita made eggs for me while waiting for the limo to come to pick me up. During the drive home, I was finally at peace. If Abbie was willing, I felt that we could now work to put everything behind us.

When I walked into our home, I found Abbie crying in the living room.

"I wasn't sure you were going to come home," she said miserably. "The news is buzzing about Rita Sommers paying one hundred thousand dollars for a night with you. At first, I thought this was just payback, but then I saw how she looked at you. If she spent that much, she must really care for you. But I don't blame you after what I did. Is there any future for us?"

"First of all, Abbie," I lied, "nothing happened."

She looked at me with almost anger in her eyes, but then it evaporated. "Really?"

"Rita is a new client of mine," I told my wife. "She felt it was only fair considering what Brad did to me. Besides, Rita's the one who gave me the tickets. She usually gives a hundred-thousand-dollar donation anonymously each year. This year, Rita did it publicly to send a message to her fiancé. So, you're right. It was to pay back Brad. Whether we have a future or not is entirely up to you. If you're willing to work on our marriage and go to counseling, I'm willing also."

Abbie rushed into my arms, and I kissed her deeply. Then I led her to our bedroom. I don't know where I found the stamina, but we made love twice. Then I fell back asleep until my two girls jumped on me about two in the afternoon. We had a quiet dinner with the girls, and after they were in bed, Abbie and I sat out on our patio holding hands. I knew then that we would be able to put the pieces of our marriage back together again.

Epilog:

Abbie and I found a good counselor, Wendy, and she helped us greatly resolving our issues. Surprisingly, Wendy was much harder on Abbie. I had assumed that since she was a woman, she would be more sympathetic toward my wife. But she pointed out, erroneously, that Abbie had planned her diversion from our marriage, while I hadn't.

Even though we both maintained that nothing had happened, I don't think Wendy believed either of us. Regardless, she said that the simple fact that we had decided to go off with someone over our spouses was a betrayal. Abbie blushed deeply through much of that. Of course, Wendy gave me a sort of pass because she mostly saw my night as Rita's revenge on her fiancé. That, of course, was true, but Wendy didn't know that I was up to my neck in planning and executing it. Still, the sessions were very helpful.

There is one side effect from all of this turmoil. Abbie no longer likes to go to the movies. She doesn't even like to watch them on television. Still, she'll go with the girls if they want to go to some children's movie.

As for Chad and Thelma, I had the charges dropped against Thelma. I told the authorities that she thought she was protecting her husband. But I let the charges stand against Chad. He got three months in the county detention center. Chad and Thelma were dropped from our group, and Abbie no longer talks to Thelma. They had a huge fight because Abbie blames Thelma for almost ruining her marriage. I won't begin to say I understand my wife's logic, such as it is on this subject.

Rita and Brad got married in what was called the wedding of the century. There were over a thousand guests there. If you weren't invited, you weren't anybody in Hollywood. In case you're wondering, Abbie and I didn't get an invitation. However, I did send Brad a wedding gift. I bought a pair of bull's horns and cut them in two. I sent them with a note that read, "You leave my wife alone, and I'll leave yours alone." I was still pissed at Brad when I sent the horns, but Rita told me that Brad thought the gift was hilarious. He's put it in his study with the note framed below it.

However, Hollywood being what Hollywood is, the marriage barely lasted a year. True to her word, when Rita discovered Brad was chasing married women again, she divorced him. It was amicable, and they are still friends. It's a shame because I know that Rita loved him deeply. I know from what she told me about their relationship over the years that they truly did have a connection that runs much deeper than most couples. But apparently, it wasn't enough.

Oh, yeah, Rita is still a client. When we opened her account, she deposited one million dollars. I fully expected her to close the account once her planned revenge was completed. But Rita kept it with me. When it had grown to a million and a half dollars, she deposited two million more. I haven't seen her in person since the day after the gala, but I do facetime with her at least four times a year to discuss her investments. Sometimes she calls with a question about her account, but sometimes, she just calls to talk. I enjoy those conversations the most.

Rita is a very savvy businesswoman. Surprisingly, she is also quite conservative, at least in her investments. I have no idea what her politics are. Even when I do the quarterly update on Rita's portfolio, we go over her account in about twenty minutes and then spend the next hour or two talking about our lives.

After Rita had divorced Brad, she told me that she should have kept me and dumped Brad. I laughed and reminded her about how we lived in two different worlds. Since then, Rita teases me that she's keeping tabs on me. And it is her supposed plan that if the stars ever line up where I am single, and she decides to give up acting, Rita says that she will go all out to get me. I know that she's just kidding, but it's a nice fantasy to keep in the back of my mind.

Abbie and I are closing in on our tenth wedding anniversary. We've had a few rough spots, but by and large, it had been a great marriage so far. As I look back, I am convinced that without Rita coming to my aid, I would have divorced Abbie. And today, I can't imagine what life would be without her. Oh yeah, one last thing. Abbie is pregnant, and we're going to have a little boy. I can hardly wait.