All Comments on 'The Movie Star and My Wife'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 399 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five Stars.....but

I would much preferred he divorced the cow and moved on. More realistic

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
liked the revenge aspect

but i still would have dumped her

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Great story. Very cool unique twist on the original story line

I would like to see a story 15 years in the future where John and abbey are apart. Maybe tragedy maybe a cheating LW story... And a Rita & John reunion plays out

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago
Good alternate story

I really liked your story but lies have a way of being discovered.

I think she should have confessed saying she lied as she didn't want to hurt him.

He could have done the same.

Still a 5 star story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Story Dialogue is Rote and Character Exposition is Amateur Hour But Plot Darted in Some Imaginative Directions

Finally the star struck spouse got paid back in the same coin filched from husband. Author could have inserted a face off scene with Brad and give reader an idea of his charisma and moral void. Shakespeare would have given Chad some additional play. But I liked that narrator had options and Rita was utilized in imaginative way cc auction.

Solid story with room for improvement, in terms of going next level is the verdict here.

I thank Stoney Webb for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it and if in another chapter

The wife fails again and the MC ends up with Rita, I would love it.

CLM

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
No Hapless Hubby Here! Husband had Wherewithal and Will for Payback

Finally the star struck spouse got paid back in the same integrity/fidelity/ public exposure coin filched from husband. Author could have inserted a face off scene with Brad and give reader an idea of his charisma and moral void. Shakespeare would have given Chad some additional play. But I liked that narrator had options and Rita was utilized in imaginative way cc auction.

Solid story with room for improvement, in terms of going next level is the verdict here.

I thank Stoney Webb for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

What was the point? He knows she cheated. Him fucking someone else does not negate that inherent disrespect and betrayal that she has done against their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best revenge is a life well lived

He should have ended up with rita they had similar beliefs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice turn on the original

Still whether anything happened or not. As soon as she walked out the door and didn;t come back it would have been over. The disrespect alone would have killed the marriage.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

That was an entertaining story and a liked the way he got his revenge by turning the tables and publicly humiliating his wife. I wouldn't have forgiven Abbie though, not for the cruel way she enticed him into a night out, while planning all along to abandon him for Brad.

It would've been a great twist if John accidentally got Rita pregnant from the multiple rounds of bareback sex... after all, no contraception is 100%. Then they could both dump their worthless cheating spouses and up together. It would've been deliciously ironic if Abbie was the starstruck one that devastated their marriage, only for her husband to divorce her and marry a gorgeous actress.

5* obviously.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

John might want to have a DNA check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good!

Damn, Good!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 3 years ago

Normally I would not like this story, I am normally a BTB type of guy. You wrote a very awesome story of revenge without death and destruction. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

A well written turn about is fair play type story.

smartmalksmartmalkover 3 years ago
how could it be?

first at the beginning of the story John tell us - "After twelve years of marriage, Abbie is still a very beautiful woman"..... and then... afterward all ordeals, close to the end he claim "Abbie and I are closing in on our tenth wedding anniversary."

WTF?

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Silly, but the fact that Abbie never admitted her infidelity means that hubby and Rita were the cheaters. He should not have taken her back without an admission that she cheated. Didn’t think it was as good as it could have been but I’m sure there will be more versions of this thread.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right

I don't find this story to be more believable than the original GeorgeAnderson story, and I can't really see Rita going to bed with the husband even in revenge.

But my real problem with the story is that it glorifies outright fraud by the husband and Rita. Neither one of them has proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Brad and Abbie had done "something." Yet, the husband clearly and intentionally cheated on is wife and then lied about it.

Frankly, given the circumstances, I do not see that marriage surviving when wife acts as she did with Brad, and the husband has no qualms in committing fraud on his wife. I just fell sorry for the two children because they deserve better parents than the crap that bore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So when some rando calls you up, tells you that they're from Microsoft, and asks you to go to a web site, do you just open up to them about your marriage, dump your secrets to them, and start seriously planning the future with that person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So, Lie

Your critique of the original and rationale for creating this was that the original story line and it's offspring were unbelievable. This is really no better. This is not a bad story (nor is the original), but you didn't improve on it. In fact, you added another unbelievable twist: They are committed to living a lie about what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thankfully you fixed the issue with the friends in the previous story. Denying seems more realistic as well. I enjoyed the "turnabout is fairplay" revenge angle. As for athletes being more honorable, I don't believe that for a second lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just more RAAC crap!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Happy ending for a cheating wife? Bull! He should have burn her into the ground...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
I hate stories where the husbsnd can act with impunity

And there are no consequences to his actions. It doesn’t matter if she fucked the entire Green Bay Packers on live television while wearing the American flag as a cape: he cannot force her from the marital home. The courts take a very dim view of those shenanigans.

Likewise, you want us to believe that this desk jockey still has the body he had in college? Fuck you. He would be thicker in the middle and likely balding with glasses.

Sorry but your story was so much bullshit I couldn’t enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better

This was better than the rest by far.

dardefdardefover 3 years ago

You start the story with the marriage at year 12... You end it at their 10th anniversary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never

I would have screwed Rita and still dumped the unfaithful slut. She devilishly planned it and executed it. Also there would have been more pain for chad and I somehow would have got to brad. He was wealthy enough to have come up with something for brad.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Liked it

This story has the identical plot to another (whose name and author escapes me), but the other one had another ending by another author. So we have 3 stories with the same plot with three different authors and I have to say that I liked this one the most. Our hero was calmer and more realistic. He wanted to recover his marriage and with Rita's help he succeeded. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns and sometimes you have to go with the flow. Sometimes it takes a sudden jolt to make you realize that what you have it the best you're going to get and bust your ass to keep it. Maybe Abbie screwed Brad or maybe she didn't, but she knows that she's on notice to stay on the straight and narrow and it could be that's all she needs to make it all work. You drive down the highway 25 miles over the speed limit and it's a rush. Then there's the flashing lights of the police and your heart is in your mouth trying to figure out where you'll get the cash to pay the huge fine that's coming. And then........the cop goes right on by on another mission and you realize you were given a reprieve. And most likely you'll never drive 25 mph over the speed limit again. Or maybe you will, but you know the next time you will get caught and it will be big bucks. That rush when you see the cop go flying by will stay with you and for most of us that's enough of a deterrent. 4*

BrentJWBrentJWover 3 years ago
Oh well

If having your wife deviously plot to cheat on you a ‘rough spot’ then I suppose you’ll be able to handle anything life throws at you.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

"Two wrongs do not make a right." Your story is written entertainingly, but I still don't believe in the healing effect if the same mistake is made twice in order to compensate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Here we go again🙄🙄🙄

Please no more!.. no wife or husband would do this.. unless they're just whores. No wife is going to run off with some guy just cause he's a movie star. Most wives loves their husband/family and wouldn't ruin their family just to fuck some movie star.. at least I wouldn't. Celebrities have more baggage than regular people, haven't you watched the news? They're always in some shit, I wouldn't dream of being with one or being one. This storyline is getting ridiculous. It's not believable. This story didn't even make any sense. Did she fuck the guy or not? He cheated also, which makes them 2 cheating assholes. They deserve each other. What exactly was the point of this story?.. please let this stupid storyline die.. please no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

That story is not more believable than all the bullshit about "February sucks". 2 stars for the effort nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
February is over.

I am glad that you wrote an original story, sic, maybe now the other writers will stop. Four stars for the change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At least this is a little different...

But the author loses me with this: "Could I live with what she had done and try to move forward? If, as she believed, no one knew about it except our friends, maybe. Now that it had gone viral, I didn't see any way forward for our marriage."

This is just the shallow feminist "male ego" trope regarding adultery. Affecting one's "ego" is perhaps the most trivial part of adultery, and by reducing what Abbie did to this, the story becomes shallow. The "tit for tat" part only makes sense if all adultery does is affect the "ego". The psychobabble about "Brad's" childhood was more than mildly ridiculous.

I probably over-scored this, but at least the prose flows well.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

good version of the former story. Loved the way you spun the revenge. Wish you had screwed with Chad a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Even more unlikely than the original and absolutely no tension in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmm!

Well yeah,

Sort of.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

It’s ok but a totally implausible story

I enjoyed the tale and give it 4/5.

I like Stoney’s work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At least this is consistent

Abbie and her husband are rather shallow, and their attachment to each other is not portrayed as the profound love GA sets out at the beginning between Linda and Jim, so I could see a reconciliation so that they could continue their comfortable, convenient relationship.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 3 years ago
Confusing

Beginning of the story married 12 years with two kids.

End of the story coming up on 10 year anniversary with wife pregnant as if for the first time. And more than a year has passed in the epilogue.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

A different take on February Sucks, nice one night stand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is still an intriguing plot idea, but almost all versions have a fatal flaw:

The stories claim that up to that point the wife was a good woman, and the marriage was sound. They then present a detailed story demonstrating that the wife was stupid, selfish, and immoral, and that the marriage relationship was shallow and distant. You did the same thing:

"Years after we were married, she admitted that she fell in love with me after that movie. Why she did, I have no idea." So, not his character, not his values, not his personality or virtue. She fell in love with him because of a movie, and as curious and obscure as that sounds, he never bothered to learn why.

"If you're thinking that I made a mistake letting Abbie go back to work, and she's now sleeping with her boss, you would be totally wrong. Mike is sixty-two years old, bald, but even more important, totally devoted to his wife and five kids." Does he realize that he just insinuated that the only reason Abbie is not fucking her boss is because he is so undesirable and unavailable?

There's more, but the story goes on to illustrate just how stupid and clueless this cuckold is. When Abbie finally returns from her fuckfest the cuckboy is all emotions and no brains: Why didn't he immediately make Abbie strip and inspect her body and her clothing? Why didn't he insist that he take Abbie to a clinic and have her swabbed with a rape kit? Abbie's reaction might have told him everything he needed to know. If she agreed then they will both have confirmation when the test comes back negative. If she refuses he knows she fucked him. Why didn't he take her cell phone and open her email account to see what she had been communicating for the past hours and days, planning her fling? Why didn't he insist Abbie take a lie detector test?

I can almost appreciate why Abbie thought she could get away with a fling. He husband is a dumb ass.

So thanks for the effort, but it was just as lame as most of the others of this genre. Women are not robots with a virtue switch and a whore button. That type of thoughtless response to lust would describe a man.

You can make your characters do and say whatever you want. You can't make their illogical and unreasonable behavior interesting or believable.

Good luck with future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better versions

Your version is better than the alternative versions of February Sucks but this seems to have started out with the wife planning to at least embarrass her husband. I like that you had the Hollywood sleaze reports cover the affair immediately after it happened. it is good bit of reality. It was good to read something that had a measure of revenge for the husband without the ridiculous physical assaults.

For me the starlet helping with the revenge and auction were a reach. I wish you had stuck more with reality and gone with divorce and emotional fallout.

Overall you are a good writer and I look forward to more of your stories.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

I liked this story and I was so glad that the author let him get even. We all know in real life the skies would never part long enough for the story to play out that way in real life. He would be just 1 more divorced single dad and the wife would be living in his house probably with the next jerk she came into contact with. All that being said this is still good writing and a very good story something the author can be proud of, thanks for a good read I favorited you so I am going to read the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I thought Literotica was supposed to be erotic?

Sadly this story only had about two paragraphs that were even close to being erotic when the husband got to fuck Rita. Other than that it was just another sad tale about a wife who has know clue about her husband's true feelings. Why do all of these stories have to have a wife who "didn't think it would be a big deal?" Can't these authors, especially the ones who write BTB stories come up with a better character to base a story on? I guess not.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

there are a few edits I thought I would sugest

"And the thought of losing her is driving me crazy also, *becuase I am a spineless cuck

.

"But you really shouldn't be too hard on your wife, *after all you are a spineless cuck

.

"It suddenly hit me what Rita was planning, and it was brilliant. But still Im a spineless cuck who wont drop the cheating whore

.

Hint to authors - USE THE CUCK TAG when your protagonists are simpering cucks who can jettison to fuck slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well

one thing, when someone does a follow on story, I think they should include the original title to make it easier in the future for a reader to follow the chain.

I liked this one, but again I didnt really see any justification to keep the cheating wife.

He had revenge sex, which is never a good idea if you plan to stay together.

Nothing in the story explains why he should forgive her very public humiliation and disrespect of her husband and family.

And nothing explains why he blew this pain off.

I think we needed more to justify keeping her because she was truelly evil. Would you want her raising your daughters?

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Decent, but you missed a few things. Abbie said nothing happened, right? I would have insisted on a polygraph (lie detector) test and a drug testing of her blood the same day to make sure there wasn't anything affecting the lie detector test. Also I would have insisted on a very strong, very punitive post-nuptial agreement. I don't think I would have dropped the charges against Thelma, she helped Abbie cheat and can rot in jail. As to reconciling, that is the big question and everyone has their own opinion. What Abbie did was NOT a mistake, she deliberately cheated. His revenge was deliberate too. Would I have stayed with Abbie in those circumstances? Maybe, I don't know. I would have had some very serious talks with Rebecca. Would she be interested in becoming a mother or step-mother? Would she be willing to be an actress part-time, i.e. only have a few projects / year and the rest of the time is with family? Big questions. Who knows, maybe neither Abbie or Rebecca would be the best choice for a wife and mother of the kids.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Stoney

I enjoyed your version of 'February Sucks' a lot, but you blew it in the end.

Page one, 'After twelve years of marriage, Abbie is still a very beautiful woman.' I assume (bad word) that this was supposed to be when everything started.

Page three, 'However, Hollywood being what Hollywood is, the marriage barely lasted a year.' If I were to guess this would be around year thirteen.

Bottom page three, 'Abbie and I are closing in on our tenth wedding anniversary. We've had a few rough spots, but by and large, it had been a great marriage so far.' Is this where we are supposed to believe we are in the movie 'Back to the Future'?

Other than that it was a great read.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

Horsecrap....no way does he take her back after that kind of deliberate betrayal and her never coming clean about having sex with the movie star. You write well, but the logical progression in this story was gravely flawed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just okay

Not a sequel to February Sucks, but reasonably good story using February Sucks as a template. The protagonist did have a pair of balls, which did separate him from the others. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you should use the original title. comments would be over the moon. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sleazy

If you are looking for a sleazy person you might want to make them a news anchor.I have never seen such a nasty group of people in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m sorry, but this didn’t work, at least for me. I didn’t find the characters or their actions or feelings believable. They all seemed one-dimensional, sort of cartoon versions of real people.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I was just so thrilled to be able to meet Brad Talbot and see his house." - "Seeing" his house shouldn't take until eleven the next morning! Why couldn't John go along?

/

"I hope your wife is with you, or you won't be able to participate. She needs to fill this form out and sign it." - Reminds me of a story, I THINK it was "For the Greater Good," where the wife signed up to be a subject in a test foe a "female Viagra," and one of the problems was that they DIDN'T have to husband sign off on it.

/

"John, tell me truthfully, has your wife convinced you that nothing happened?" - Doesn't come home until 11:00 A.M.? Of course they had sex! Especially given Brad's track record. You don't stay overnight just talking.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

I’ve read February Sucks and I think all the takeoffs. While I enjoyed each one—some more than others—I truly think this story stands head and shoulders above them all.

The reactions of the wife here is much more believable than the original as only a damn fool would boldly declare how good sex with the lover was—especially after seeing how pissed the husband was. As far as the auction goes, given the money made by stars it was somewhat believable, since you set it up as a regular donation.

I’m surprised there are no blistering comments about cuckolds and whore wives—as of the time I write this. Anyway, a solid 5 from the Low-Country and wishing I could give you a 10! Thanks for the read!

Thecarolinadreamer

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbodyover 3 years ago
REALLY WELL DONE!

Excellent story, enjoyed it, both the revenge (we can only dream!) and the reconciliation. Left me feeling pretty good about how it turned out! Think I have found another favorite author, and I am planning on reading all your stories!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written, very innovative, humorous, and very entertaining!

adevilru12adevilru12over 3 years ago

I liked this much better then the all February stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not a bad take on the original . But this one called for a "little" retribution on Brad . And not just loosing Rita . Overall a Solid 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was a bit more realistic

Deny, deny, and deny some more. Cheaters are VERY good at that.

So you're not wrong there. But I would like to add, that when pressed in a very intimate setting, you're very likely to make someone confess and spill the beans. Humans are very subservient that way, especially spouses that feel guilty and beholden to their partners. So this wife probably doesn't respect nor fear her husband.

But after his plan to revenge her, and finish it off with, "nothing happened'. She's completely stuck. Even if she wanted to confess, that avenue has been closed off to her. She literally cannot call 'bullshit' what-so-ever without a very scary can of worms being opened. So she won't do it. She also knows he's a handsome man, good dad, and a great provider. And her affair partner has no more interest in her, while his affair partner is still semi-active in his life. So she's no dummy. She's been humiliated, and forced to choose something easy and something difficult with no middle ground. She's going to stay with him, and remain loyal to boot.

I hate that this is how you keep cheaters like her in check, but it works.

She wasn't a truly remorseful cheater. They exist, but nothing about her character says she's one of them. So he threw the book at her basically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

I like the fact that it stays truer to the original than all the other copies (in that they do stay together) but at the same time the wife 'feels the burn' a bit (which I don't recall from the original), so kudos for that, but ....

... still not enough burn for her, and nothing at all for the bastard! Good effort though, thank you.

TomThumTomThumover 3 years ago
Well written

I definitely prefer a reimaging of the original story with your own characters over taking the original author's characters and modifying his story. Well written story. Nice variation on the theme.

Pappy7Pappy7over 3 years ago
Sorry,

meant to give you a five but I'm having trouble with the keyboard on my laptop and the cursor jumped to a 4.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 3 years ago
Meh

Ok, so this one conforms better to the "Loving Wives" standard playlist, where revenge is clear and the straying spouse pays a price and the aggrieved hubby gets his sense of balance back. So you did a nice job of bringing it into the LW canon, and eliminating all the uncomfortableness that suffused the original.

Which makes it nowhere nearly as interesting as the original, which not only had a truly fresh premise (which is why it's struck such a chord and has sparked so many follow-ups) but a far more tenuous and realistic ending. I understand that the majority of people like black and white O Henry-like endings where the moral high ground is regained and the wronged spouse is made somewhat whole and the characters conform to their ideas about how people ought to act, but I personally prefer some grayness, as it seems far more like real life. So this was a decent enough kind of paint-by-numbers LW take, but ultimately kind of the same as so many others.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
So, he wasn’t really concerned all that much . . .

. . . that Abbie might have has sex with Brad, but that other people thought she had sex with Brad and that he was a cuck.

Maybe that wasn’t what you intended but it was what you wound up writing. He could live with having been cuckolded, even if he didn’t like it, as long as nobody knew about it, but with a lot of people knowing about it, he couldn’t stand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't understand...

...why some writers keep fixing this stupid story. I know this will not be the last one...LOL.... **

WaupacaWaupacaover 3 years ago
Good for you

It takes guts to take on doing another sequel to a great original. You came up with an ending I didn’t see coming and made it original without any sex. Good for you 5 stars keep writing

waifwaifover 3 years ago
Realistic? (SPOILERS)

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HATE SPOILERS !!!!

I read the comments and am wondering if you all read the same story I did. I agree that the writing was well-done and the errors were minimal, but the plot devices were heavy-handed and completely unrealistic.

EXAMPLES:

1) The movie starlet sets up this whole elaborate revenge scenario? From what I have seen from Hollyweird, she would've been more likely to run off to Tahiti with the pool boy.

2) The wife seriously believes that she can spend the night with her hunka-hunka burning love while refusing to answer her phone, AND THEN expect her husband to believe that they "just talked all night" and nothing sexual happened?

3) Hubby punches out the Hollywood pimp/agent and the agent gets jail time? The agent would've bonded out before the paperwork on the arrest was done. He would also have filed a dozen lawsuits against the hubby (after all we ARE in California where people sue over everything).

4) Somewhere in America there is a children's charity that has an auction where bachelors and husbands (with a wife's signed release) are obligated for 12 hours of unlimited sexual slavery? (see the aforementioned lawsuits)

5) A movie couple grows up across the street from each other in LA (I assume it takes place in LA since they both live and work in the same town they grew up in) and are besties while each are in dysfunctional families until they are torn apart. THEN they each become huge mega stars before they reunite and get engaged. Really?

Honestly, I kept wondering if the Hollywood stars were BOTH in on a game where they cuckold a married couple. That plot twist would have been infinitely more realistic.

I apologize if my comments seem brutal. I do not intend them to be. I have read all of the "February Sucks" tropes. Most were well-written and had some interesting characterizations. In my opinion, they all suffer from one fatal flaw.

Even the most brain dead wife would realize that her actions were probably going to end in a divorce. They would have to have weighed the issue before taking that step. The only exception that I can think of is whether they had ever discussed (facetiously, as most couples do) a hall pass for a particular mega-star that they each had found attractive. Even if that was the case, they would still have enough active brain cells to talk to their spouse BEFORE slipping away with dreamboat.

maxx308maxx308over 3 years ago

Much, much better than the original. 5*

Thank you for sharing.

knoxhardknoxhardover 3 years ago
A bit far-fetched

The original premise as GA lays out in his intro is that a lot of wives who would supposedly not be tempted to cheat ordinarily would definitely cheat, if the guy is a good-looking celebrity hunk. We have good reasons to believe he is correct. In essence, the temptation is just too great for them not to succumb. Lots of real world examples. [Granted, maybe not so blatantly in hubby's face.]

The part of the scenario that is intriguing (and makes husbands' guts churn) is the question of what would/should/could an 'ordinary' husband (like us) who is a father of young kids do about it, if it happened to him. If wife is hot (likely for the star to want to fuck her) and marriage is/was seemingly solid, hubby is likely fairly successful and reasonably attractive. BUT, he's not rich or powerful. He isn't a former Seal or personal friend of the CIA director, etc, etc. He's just a regular guy.

So, the solution provided here -- fuck the incredibly beautiful actress for revenge (and have her devise the scheme and lead the way) -- sorta fails to address the question posed in GA's original. Fun story. Nice fantasy. But I would guess that most readers are struggling to suspend their disbelief.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Impossible dream

No way could this ever happen. Well written but really doesn't come close to our February story.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Well done. Yes, I enjoyed your different slant on this main story line. Thanks for sharing. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Different occupation but same

WIMPY CUCKOLD

Rita did I at least get some satisfaction.

Public humiliation as that follows to grave

jtwheels

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
so

they both cheated in their own way and nothing was resolved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It Was 'Okay'

But authors really shouldn't write about things that they don't know or haven't researched. The child custody bit was ridiculous, any wife would have called his bluff at once-he hadn't a hope of getting custody. The movie star seemed to be a cardboard cut-out, has this author ever met one?

Editing and proof-reading would have been useful too; and yet another LW author who doesn't know the difference between 'discrete' and 'discreet'- just careless.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Stoney

Second comment after a day of thinking about it.

The only thing that you could have written that would have made your story untouchable would have been Rita lying to John about being on the pill, getting pregnant, convincing Brad it's his so when her marriage failed with him she would still have a little John or Joan to reminder of better times.

graymangazergraymangazerover 3 years ago

The same story but with a slightly different twist. Unfortunately I couldn't get past the first issue. I still stand by my comment on the original story: I find it utterly ridiculous and unbelievable that a person, male or female in a normal relationship would walk out on their partner in public like this, no matter who it is with. The story was, as are most of the others quite readable but I'm afraid, again like the others too far fetched to be credible. Maybe in a cuck or some kind of hot wife story but here, in this situation just ridiculous. Otherwise a decent effort, just needed something to make the whole thing credible.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Well I liked it and gave it a 4 even though I think it deserves a 3 because Abbie needed to stop lying her cheating ass off and your MC needed to confess as well. Lying does not promote a solid marriage especially regarding something as putrid as cheating on your spouse right in front of them and everyone else.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Once again, the comments outdo the story. It still amazes me all of the time spent, figuring out what the author was thinking, why the author's premise was full of crap, and how they could have written it so much better.

That being said, I have three comments:

1. I am glad that we have such great mind readers on this site;

2. That every one that could write it so much better, never do;

3. In all of the commenter's brilliance, they forget that this is a site of fiction.

Give it up, relax, sit back, and enjoy!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Interesting twist.

The denial was far from realistic after leaving her husband like she did. It put a new facet on the story. This whole series of stories really gets to me in a big way. They may be among the most disturbing stories on this site. I'm not sure what I think about the two of them continuing to lie to each other, but the books do balance.

While I do continue to believe that forgiveness and redemption are vital to a happy life, I think that sometimes people need to feel the pain of their mistakes to put them back on course. The wife needed what they did to make her truly realize the consequences of her actions.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Good turn about .... coulda had wifey lick Rita’s pussy juice off our heros dick just to test her commitment.... how fiendish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All you writers pushing this story line that never would happen in the real world

How do you reconcile a marriage where the wife walked out on you in front of your friends and made all the tabloids. No ones that stupid and some are pretty stupid. Another thing chad would not get any jail time as you wrote seeing it was a first offense and he got the worst end of the altercation. Everyone of these stories from all authors are total garbage. Just no woman is that dumb . To do that in a public setting with the husband present.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

I’m with Anon:

Anonymous

I’m sorry, but this didn’t work, at least for me.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed the story very much. So both Abby and John got to fuck hot movie stars and each knew the truth but deny,deny, deny. So John did you do a DNA check on your new son to see if Brad is the daddy? FIVE*****

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

Blah blah blah cliche. I don’t care if it was realistic or completely original. I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing with us. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

For fucks sake stop already

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A twist

The before last sentence must be: ‘ Rita is pregnant, and we're going to have a little boy.’

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. I felt the mix of friends was more realistic (not all stupid collaborators). The part I would have had a problem with (if it was real life) was her never admitting what she did. The ongoing lie, even when it became both of them lying, to me was a significant problem.

.

Overall though, I liked it and as always appreciate all the work to give us some free entertainment. ;)

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Here Is The Problem

He's 99% sure that Abbie fucked Brad, but now Abbie is, at the least, 80% sure that John did NOT fuck Rita.

For it to have worked he should have left it ambiguous in Abbie's mind if he fucked Rita or not. Denied it, but not so emphatically. Otherwise, it's the same catch-22 of GA's story with Ellen. Maybe a little further than GA took it with Ellen, because John spends the night with Rita; however, Rita being a big star, being a very desirable woman, Abbie can likely believe that they did nothing. Afterall, John had assumed the same.

I'm happy that he finds a way to keep the family intact. He just should have said we did exactly what you and Brad did and told her they should not speak of it again and just try to work things out. Although would have been an interesting twist and Brad and Abbie never fucked.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Knoxhard Re: "The original premise as GA lays out in his intro is that a lot of wives who would supposedly not be tempted to cheat ordinarily would definitely cheat, if the guy is a good-looking celebrity hunk. We have good reasons to believe he is correct." - I agree with graymangazer, that this is the premise that I find difficult to go along with. Yes, the woman might be tempted, but I DON'T believe that an otherwise faithful wife would cheat, certainly not "definitely." The other thing that I can't agree with is the idea that the husband would accept her doing it.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

I almost didn't read it because it was connected with the Sucks story and I had really had enough of it. I'm glad I read this though. While I don't think there could ever be a fix for the instant slut syndrome, at least the protagonist had a night and morning to remember well.

MFH

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Real World" - While I count myself among those who expect SOME reality, i.e. no Navy SEALS, friends in low places, cheated on husbands who are actually super desirable, etc., etc., if we only had stories that are 100% realistic, then we wouldn't have these stories.

Off topic a bit, one of my "favorites," is the handsome young stud, who can probably get pretty much any one he wants, spends MONTHS seducing a moderately attractive, middle-aged married woman.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I like your story, but it is hard to believe there could be happy ever after.you got a “4” from me.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great twist to the GA story! I'm 100% with your take on his story and could never make the leap where his GA's wife planned a romantic night with husband and then left on a whim. Your version is much more believable, if any are... 5*

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
Good one but still not right

Good take on the original but as others had pointed out there are ways to prove if she had sex or not, he could have gone outside with her, etc. But again, even if she didn't her character is not one for a marriage. Divorce her and move on.

Glad he got with Rita and I would have told her we did have sex, why lie and what have you got to lose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the fact remains she fucked the movie star

Nothing is going to change that fact.. He's a fool to take her back. She is a cheater, plain and simple and he's a wimp for doing nothing about it. Story is okay, but please give this shit story a rest. The original sucked and so did all the sequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You don't reconcile and have a child

with a woman like Abbie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous