The Movies with Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
A night at the movies turns into a gangbang.
3.7k words
4.52
23.7k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was Tuesday afternoon. I received a text from Roy, a guy I had known for a while.

'Hi Toni. I've been thinking of you. A friend and I are heading to the movies tonight. If you're not busy, why don't you join us." The text read.

"Hi Roy, I'm not busy. What time tonight, and who's your friend." I replied.

"We are meeting there at six. His name is Terry, he's a nice guy." He wrote.

"Sounds fun. I meet you there." I replied.

I looked at the clock, it was four-thirty. Headed for a shower and dried myself before heading to the bedroom to find something to wear. Knowing Roy, and what he would have in mind. I decided to wear a tiny g-string with a matching lacey bra and a short white dress, which I knew would turn them on.

After getting ready, it was five-thirty. I grabbed my keys and bag and headed out the door, locking it behind me. I caught the lift down to the lobby and decided to walk to the cinemas, as it was only a few blocks away. As I arrived, I noticed Roy and Terry waiting out the front.

"Hi Roy." I said, with a smile.

"Hi Toni, this is Terry." He replied, as Terry looked me up and down.

"Hi Terry." I said, with a smile.

"Hi Toni."

We headed inside the cinema, and I left the guys to decide on what we were going to watch as I went to the bathroom. When I returned, the guys had purchased the tickets as well as drinks and popcorn. After only waiting a few minutes, it was time to enter the cinema. I followed Roy who chose to sit in the empty back row. I sat down next to Roy as Terry sat on the other side of me, and the three of us got comfortable ready for the movie with our popcorn and drinks. I looked around the cinema and noticed there was only a handful of people sitting in the front rows. All of a sudden, the lights dimmed, and the movie started.

After about twenty minutes into the movie, I felt Roy's hand on my leg, softly massaging my thigh. I moved my legs further apart, allowing his hand further access. As my heart started to race and my pussy was getting wet, I noticed Terry looking down at Roys hand between my legs. All of a sudden, I felt Terry's hand on my other leg. I could tell he was a little unsure of how I would respond, so I spread my legs further apart, inviting his hand further up my thigh. At this point, I was not interested in the movie, but more in their hands between my legs. My pussy was now very wet, as I felt their hands running higher up my thighs. Terry pulled my panties to the side and started teasing my dripping pussy, as I tried to keep my moans under control. It didn't take long before I felt his finger slide inside me. My heart was racing, and I couldn't stop thinking of their nice hard cocks inside me. All of a sudden, I could feel I was ready to cum. As Terry's finger buried deeper inside my pussy, my body started to tremble as I tried to control my moans.

"Oh my god." I moaned quietly.

For the rest of the movie, the guys continued teasing my wet pussy, turning me on even more.

As the movie finished, the guys removed their hands from between my legs. We stood up and made our way out of the cinemas to the street.

"Why don't we head back to my place." Terry suggested.

"Don't you have friends staying at your place?" Roy asked.

"Yeah, I do, but they are out for the night. We have the place to ourselves." Terry replied.

"Sounds good to me." I said, with a smile.

We headed to Terry's car, and I sat in the back. Roy climbed in and sat next to me as Terry drove.

"Guess I'm the Chauffeur." Terry said, looking in the rear-view mirror.

Without a word, Roy started kissing me, sliding his tongue in my mouth. As we kissed, my hand felt his hard cock through his shorts ready to be sucked. I undid his zipper and pulled his cock out before sucking him nice and slow. With his hands, he guided my head up and down burying his cock deep in my mouth.

It didn't take long, and we arrived at Terry's house. I slid Roys cock out of my mouth and sat up, as he did up his zipper. We all got out of the car and followed Terry to the door.

"Come in." Terry said, as he opened the door.

As we headed inside, we made our way to the lounge. Roy and I sat on the couch, as Terry poured us all a drink.

"So what did you think of the movie?" Roy asked.

"Very orgasmic.' I said, with a laugh.

"What's your favourite movie?" He asked.

"Let's just say, it's not a movie you would see at a picture theatre." I replied, with a cheeky smile.

"I've got a few movies you definitely won't see at the cinemas." Terry said, returning from the kitchen with our drinks.

He passed us our drinks and headed to the TV cabinet pulling out a few movies.

"Is this what you like." He said, with a cheeky smile as he put them on the coffee table.

I picked up the movies and started looking at the covers.

"What type of porn do you like? I have more." Terry said.

"I like gangbang, girls together, pretty much anything gets me turned on." I replied.

"I've got one I'm sure you will like." He said, as he headed over to the cabinet putting a movie on.

As the movie started, Terry sat on the couch beside me. Sitting between both guys, my pussy was hungry for their cocks.

The movie started. It was a swinger's orgy with a room full of men and women naked. A few women were sucking cocks, while another was sandwiched between two guys enjoying a cock in her arse and the other in her pussy. As I enjoyed watching, could feel the wetness in my panties.

"Is this what you like?" Terry said, as he put his hand on my leg.

"I do." I said, staring at the screen.

"What's turning you on the most." Roy asked.

"Well, I always enjoy sandwiched between two guys. Always feels good." I replied.

As we continued watching, Terry and Roy spread my legs resting them over theirs. Spread wide, I could feel my pussy lips escaping from my panties. I laid back on the couch, enjoying their hands exploring my body. All of a sudden, Roy hopped off the couch and knelt in front of me, pulling my panties to the side. His tongue softly explored my pussy, as Terry pulled the strap of my dress and bra off my shoulders before teasing my nipples with his tongue.

After a few minutes, Roy stood up and undressed, revealing his hard cock. He took my hand and helped me up. As I stood, both guys undressed me before kissing my body. As Terry stood behind me kissing my neck, Roy sucked my nipples as he fingered my pussy. I let the guys explore my naked body for a minute before I guided Roy back to the couch. I knelt between his legs and started slowly licking his cock before taking him deep in my mouth. As I sucked him, Terry moved behind me sliding his hard cock inside my pussy.

"Fuck, your tight pussy feels good." Terry said, fucking me deep.

Every thrust, drove Roy's cock deeper in my mouth.

After a few minutes, I hopped up and mounted Roy on the couch. As I rode him, Terry moved behind me, slapping my arse. I let out a moan of pleasure before I felt his cock spreading my pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah, fuck me." I moaned, as both cocks fucked my pussy.

It didn't take long, and I was ready to cum. I bucked my hips harder and faster as I moaned with pleasure over and over.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck, I'm cumming." I screamed. "Oh god."

My body shook over and over before collapsing on Roy. Terry slid his cock out and helped me up before sitting on the couch. I turned around, and mounted him backwards, slowly sliding his cock in my arse.

"Fuck baby, that feels good." Terry said, as his hands groped my breasts.

As I rode him, Roy stood up and watched, stroking his cock. As I laid back on Terry's chest, I spread my legs ready for Roy's cock in my pussy.

"Having some fun guys." I heard a voice say.

We all froze, as we looked over at the entrance to the lounge.

"Shit, Paul, Barbara" Terry said, looking a little shocked.

"Hey, don't stop guys. The misses and I are enjoying the show." Paul said.

"God honey, I'm glad we came home early." Barbara said.

As I continued riding Roy, Paul's wife took him by the hand and led him to the opposite couch in the room. They both sat close together and we're watching very closely.

Paul and Barbara were in their mid-forties. Paul had dark hair, tall and was good looking. Barbara was a little shorter than Paul, had blonde hair, very large breasts and had a gorgeous figure.

As Barbara looked at me with a smile, Terry moved between my legs, sliding his cock in my pussy.

"Looks like you both have something in common honey, enjoying two cocks." Paul said, as he ran his hand up her dress.

As both guys fucked me, my heart was racing as I watched Barbara slide her panties off. She pulled her dress up and spread her legs, softly touching her pussy. Paul stood up and undressed, before sitting back next to Barbra stroking his cock. All of a sudden, I felt my pussy ready to explode. As I started to moan, Terry groped my breasts, pinching my nipples. The sensation drove me over the edge ready to cum.

"Oh fuck me, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed, as I came hard.

My body shook over and over as Terry held me tight. As I started to relax, catching my breath. Terry slid his cock out of my pussy. With Roy's cock still in my arse, Barbara got up and walked over, kneeling between my legs. Without a word, she ran her tongue softly over my pussy.

"You taste very good." Barbara said, looking up at me.

She stood up and helped me off Roy's cock. As we both kissed, I removed her clothes revealing her naked body. She seemed nervous, as she looked at Paul stroking his cock watching on.

"Relax." I said, as I sat her on the couch.

I pulled her legs forward, laying her back. I ran my tongue up her thigh finding the wetness between her legs. As my tongue touched her pussy, she let out a soft moan. As I licked her softly, my hand groped her large breasts playing with her hard pointy nipples. As I enjoyed the taste of her pussy, Paul moved behind me, spreading my arse. His cock was bigger than Roy and Terry and felt so good as he slid deep inside me. All of a sudden, Terry and Roy moved to the couch standing on each side of Barbara. She grabbed their cocks pulling them closer taking turns sucking and stroking them.

"Feel good Gorgeous?" Paul said, as he watched Barbara. "How about we get both guys to fuck your pussy?"

Without a word, Terry sat on the couch and guided Barbara onto his hard cock. As she rode him, Roy moved behind and spread her arse and teasing the rim with his tongue. Barbara started to moan, as she enjoyed the attention. I slid Paul's cock out of my arse, and knelt on the couch beside Barbara. Paul stood up, and slid his cock back in my arse, fucking me hard and deep.

"Fuck, your arse is tight." Paul said, burying every inch inside me.

I looked over at Barbara as Roy stood up behind her. He pressed his cock against her arse, slowly sliding inside her as she gripped the couch.

"Fuck, take it slow." She moaned, as Terry held her tight.

As Paul continued fucking my arse, I slid my hand down between my legs fingering my pussy. All of a sudden, my body started to tremble, as I was ready to cum.

"Oh god, harder, fuck me harder, I'm going to cum.". I screamed, sliding four fingers inside my pussy. "Yeah, yeah, oh fuck.'

As I came, and my body shook, Paul slid his cock out as I collapsed on the couch enjoying the sensation.

As I finished cumming, I sat up and softly rubbed my pussy. I moved in close to Barbara, sliding my tongue in her mouth as both cocks continued fucking her. All of a sudden, Barbara pulled her lips from mine, as she started to moan.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh god." She screamed, as her body froze. "I'm cumming."

Her body started to shake, as Terry tried to hold her tight. As her body collapsed, the guys pulled their cocks out of her and helped her up. I slid Pauls cock out of my arse and hopped up off the couch, grabbing Barbara's hand and laying her on the floor on her back. I spread my legs and mounted her in a sixty-nine position, lowering my pussy on her lips as I buried my tongue between her legs. Roy, Terry and Paul sat on the couch watching on as they stroked their hard cock. All of a sudden, I felt Barbara teasing my arse, before sliding a finger inside me. Her tongue licked my pussy hard and fast bringing me to the verge of cumming.

"Yeah, oh shit, don't stop, god I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I moaned. "Oh god, oh god, yes."

As my body collapsed, Barbara licked the cum from my pussy.

"Looks like you enjoyed that honey." Paul said.

"Very much, she tastes delicious." Barbara replied. "Now I want to watch you cum inside her tight arse."

She spread my arse and I felt Paul move behind me. His cock slid inside me, as Barbara licked my pussy watching her husband's cock slide in and out of my arse. It didn't take long, and a could feel him getting hard. He started to moan, as he gripped me tight, fucking me harder and faster.

'Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming, oh fuck." He moaned, as his cock exploded.

"Oh god." I screamed, feeling him pulsating deep inside me.

He slid his cock out and sat on the couch catching his breath. I hopped up and sat next to Paul as Roy and Terry joined Barbara on the floor. Terry pulled her up on her knees and fucked her pussy, as Roy filled her mouth with his cock. After a few minutes, Roy laid on the floor guiding Barbara onto his hard cock. Terry quickly moved behind, sliding his cock in her arse.

"Cum inside her guys, I want her filled with cum." Paul said, as we watched on.

It didn't take long, and Roy was ready to cum. He slammed his cock into her pussy nice and hard as she started to moan.

"Oh yeah, ready baby, oh fuck I'm cumming." He moaned. "Oh fuck."

"Oh my god, oh my god I'm cumming." Barbara moaned, as Terry continued fucking her arse.

As she collapsed on Roy, Terry fucked her arse harder and faster, and I could tell he was ready to cum. He started to moan, and with every thrust, his balls slapped against her pussy.

"Yeah, I'm going to cum, oh fuck." Terry moaned, as he thrust his cock deep inside her.

"God, I can feel your cock cumming." Barbara said, as she clenched her fists.

"That feel good honey?" Paul asked.

"My god yes." She replied.

Terry slid his cock out of her arse and stood up as Barbara collapsed on the floor. I got up off the couch and headed down on the floor, sucking Roy's cock clean before kissing Barbara on the lips. I looked over at Paul and noticed his cock was hard again. I made my way over to the couch and knelt between his legs. As I started sucking the head of his cock, I rubbed his balls as he let out a soft moan. It didn't take long, and his cock was ready to cum. I wrapped my lips around his cock as I started stroking him.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He moaned, as I felt his cock getting harder. 'Oh yeah, fuck."

His cock exploded, shooting his cum down my throat. I continued sucking him as his cock pulsated in my mouth. When he finished cumming, I cleaned his cock with my tongue before standing up. I took Barbara by the hand and helped her up before following her to the bathroom.

"God that was amazing." Barbara said, as she turned the shower on.

"I'm guessing you haven't done that much?" I replied.

"Umm, no, no I haven't. Paul invited a friend over a few times but that's about it. Before I met Paul, a girlfriend and I use to play, but I haven't been with a woman for a long time." She said, hopping in the shower. "What about you?"

"Honey I love to play. I love to be gangbanged, men and women." I said, getting in the shower with her. "The most guys was about 30."

"Really, that's always been a fantasy of mine." She replied, in excitement.

"How would Paul feel about it." I asked.

"We've spoken about it, just haven't organised it." She replied.

"I can organise it. You and I and a room full of guys." I said, as I kissed her while grabbing her breasts.

"How soon, I'm getting wet thinking about it. Paul is going away tomorrow for a week, might be a good time. I know Paul wants to organise a night with more of his friends. At least when he does finally organise it, I will be a little more experienced." She said, with a laugh.

"Thursday night, how does that sound?"

"Perfect, I can't wait." She replied.

We washed ourselves clean before hopping out and drying. We headed out to the lounge and dressed, as the guys sat in the kitchen with a drink.

"Let me know if you need a lift home?" Barbara asked.

"That would be great. Whenever you're ready." I replied.

"Guys, I'm going to take Toni home." Barbara said, grabbing her car keys.

"Bye Toni." The guys said, as I grabbed my things.

"Thanks for a fun night. See you guys soon." I said, following Barbara to the door.

We headed outside to Barbara's car and hopped in, making our way back to my apartment.

"God, I'm looking forward to Thursday night." Barbara said, as she put her hand on my leg.

I spread my legs slightly, as her hand moved up my thigh finding my panties.

"Just so you know, my friends are a little older, but they sure know how to please." I replied.

"I don't mind. I can't wait. But please don't tell Paul." Barbara asked, as she massaged my pussy through my panties.

"Honey I won't, just our little fun." I replied.

As we arrived at my apartment, I guided Barbara to the underground carpark. We parked in a secluded spot, and no sooner the car was parked, Barbara and I kissed passionately.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" I asked.

"Ok." She replied.

We got out of the car and caught the elevator to my floor and headed to my apartment. Once inside, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We both quickly undressed before I laid her on the bed positioning myself between her legs. As my tongue touched her pussy, she let out a soft moan of pleasure. I slid a finger inside her pussy as I continued exploring the wetness between her legs. After a few minutes, I hopped up off the bed. I pulled the double-ended dildo out of the drawer and joined Barbara back on the bed. I worked one end of the dildo slowly inside her pussy before positioning my legs around hers. I slid the other end of the dildo inside my pussy and slowly worked it deep inside. With our pussy's rubbing together, we both started to moan over and over.

"Oh Toni, I want to taste you." Barbara said, sliding the dildo out of our pussy's.

She laid me on the bed and mounted me in a sixty-nine position, lowering her wet pussy on my lips as she buried her tongue between my legs.

"You taste so good." Barbara said, as she continued to lick my pussy.

As her juices dripped all over my lips, my tongue explored every part of her pussy. All of a sudden, her tongue worked my pussy harder and faster, and I could feel my pussy ready to explode. My body started to tremble as I was ready to cum.

"Oh god, I'm cumming." I moaned, as Barbara raised her head as she rubbed my pussy. "Oh fuck."

As my body shook over and over, Barbara rubbed her pussy positioned over my lips.

"Oh cum, I want to taste your cum." I said, as I lay watching her fingers rub her pussy.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh my god, yes." She screamed, as she came over my lips.

I licked her sensitive pussy, and with every touch of my tongue, her body jolted. Barbara collapsed beside me on the bed, and we lay exhausted catching our breath.

After a few minutes, Barbara got up and gathered her clothes.

"I better get back; Paul will be wondering where I am. We still on for Thursday night?" She said, sliding on her panties.

"I will organise it. Come over around six o'clock. We can have a drink before the fun starts." I replied, as I watched her dress.

I walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye. I locked up and headed for a shower before hopping into bed for a good rest.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers