The Mr. Larry Chronicles: Lissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grasps it and points it toward her digitally-widened opening. Squeezing lube directly onto his cock, Mr. Larry stroked the massive meat, spreading the lube, preparing it for her. She realizes the truth of what is to come.

"No, no, no, noo, please, don't put that in me!"

He laughs at her and and removes his fingers. No longer puckered tightly together, her hole is relaxed and gaping from his ministrations. He rubs his cockhead and shaft across her anus up toward her clit. It's getting covered with her dripping cunt juices. He uses his cock to massage her juice onto her, mixing with his lube-slick cock.

"You tellin Mr. Larry "no" but you need to admit what you really need. You know where you need this meat don't you? You need Mr. Larry deep, don't you? You need him in you up to his balls, right?"

"PLEASE, nooooo!!!" Tears are running from her eyes, her hands now clawing the table. His thumb strokes over her lonely clit and her legs jump and twitch in response.

The head of his cock is now pressed firmly agains her juicy, sopping asshole. Pressure is applied steadily initially, but soon becomes a rhythmic pulse. Each forward motion causes her asshole to give to the pressure, the very tip of the head pulsing in and out no more than a quarter inch at a time.

"What you need, Babygirl? You gonna have to ask Mr. Larry for what you need, Babygirl." His belly brushes her thighs. He pinches her clit. She moans. "Come on Babygirl, you pussy ain't stopped crying out for this cock in you ass since it first touched you," She knows he is right. Another slight shove, anus dilates, cockhead shallowly swallowed.

She wants to deny it. She doesn't want to admit how badly she wants that cock in her ass. With each slight thrust. She knows that it will hurt. She knows that. But she wants it, she WANTS it.

"Please...please. Please...

"Please, what?"

"Please...fuck my asshole with your cock Mr. Larry. Please!"

"That's Mr. Larry's sweet Babygirl!" He growls. Pressure increases, she feels the tight ring opening, widening again under the pressure, "Pleaaaaase", it stretches wider with more of the head sinking in. Her sphincter aches, stretching to accommodate his girth. The cockhead is not yet fully in, but her ring becoming more pliable now. It's time. The pressure diminishes slightly before Mr. Larry says, "It time. Mr. Larry gonna to fill you asshole with his cock. Mr. Larry is gonna fill you ass with his cum, you understand, Babygirl?" Her head nods eyes glued on him. He pinches her clit, hard, the pressure increases as her asshole opens prodigiously to swallow his cock head. She stretches wide and wider as, with a pop, his cockhead is fully inside. She moans, "Yeeeeeeeesssss," her back arches, putting her nipples in his face, as he slips further and further inside.

He is big, bigger than she thought. It hurts. It hurts in a way that is nearly inexplicable with a combination of deep pressure and massive stretch.

Her pussy rejects the discomfort and instead drools, it's juices running down to coat the cock shaft allowing easier and easier penetration. She looks down to see the massive dark brown pole pulling out slightly before sinking again, disappearing slowly, inch by inch, working its way inside her body.

"Fuuuuck, so tight. You asshole grabbing Mr. Larry's cock every time he pull out," His odor again engulfed her, "You like that don't you Babygirl?" She moans. "You dirty little cunt, you let big, ole Mr. Larry's fat cock in you asshole." She groans more loudly. He pulls back only to press forward again, sinking slightly further forward. "You beggin to get Mr. Larry cock in to you asshole gonna be gonna be you dirty little secret, ain't it? Mr. Larry fuckin you open, filling you with his big black cock. Dirty anal cock slut, You love knowing he cum gonna fill you!" He smacks his hand down on her clit and open pussy lips. Once, twice, three times. She cries out in pleasure. He goes back to rubbing her tender clit. Each thing he utters causes her to more fully open for him and allows his cock to sink deeper and deeper. She is so full. She is so gross. The further his cock sinks in her ass, the further it widens her asshole, the more she wants.

He's right, she realizes in some distant part of her brain and is humiliated with her desire. She is humiliated by the degree to which her asshole has been stretched to accommodate his cock. She is humiliated by how much she wants and needs this cock inside her. She is humiliated because he is right, everything he's said is true.

She looks down to her belly and an sees, with each thrust, her belly being pushed out by the head of his cock. It's so good. She likes cock in her ass. She likes big cock in her ass. She likes Mr. Larry's cock in her ass. She will never be the same again. She needs to be full like this. She needs to be deeply invaded like this. She is so gross. 'Anal cock whore', her mind tells her. 'Mr. Larry's anal cock whore', it corrects. With that thought, she is finally fully impaled on his cock. She is amazed that so much of him can be inside her.

He pulls almost completely out, fast, leaving his cockhead inside, the corona of the head teasing open her rectal sphincter. She is wanting. She cries out at the emptiness. He reverses his trajectory. In, in, in, in...Filling her, stretching her again. Up to his balls. His big belly is pressed to her own. His smell surrounds her.

He is now fully fucking her ass, rubbing and pinching her clit, taking long strokes in her ass, her empty pussy extruding juices providing all additional lubrication he needs to fully leave her ass, and slide back in, in, in until he is balls deep. Sliiiiide out, Sliiiide in. Balls. Deep. She's not cum yet, but this feels like extended, intense pleasure with every stroke.

There is sweat building on his brow with each thrust into her trembling, open body. His scent, intoxicating.

"You hole shaped for Mr. Larry, now, Babygirl and you gonna need this all the time - Mr. Larry know you gonna need to be filled with he cock and he cum. That ok, Mr. Larry take care of you

With every word from his mouth, she feels her orgasm building. Her clit is pinched painfully. Her ruined ass is getting fucked hard and fast.He gathers her in his arms.

"Mr. Larry is gonna cum in your ass now, you understand Babygirl?"

"God!! Yes! Mr. Larry, please! Fill meeeeee!"

Her own orgasm is just there, so close, waiting on his cum...

And then, "Here it come, Babygirl, HERE IT COME!!" Hard, hard, hard fucking, balls slapping against her. Feeling Mr. Larry's warm cum filling her stretched, cock-shaped rectum. She cums, hard, hips uncontrollably jerking, screaming her release, squirting all over Mr. Larry's belly, once, twice, three times.

Hips still jerking uncontrollably, she cries, "Thank you Mr. Larry, thank you, thank you." Sobbing, tears running down her face, as much as she is able around his big frame, she wraps him with her arms, her legs and arms circling him, his cock still so hard, still so deep in her throbbing ass. She is changed. He smells so gross. He smells so good. She knows she is his, now. His ass cum slut. She can't wait until she is allowed his cum in her mouth.

"Thank you," she sobs, "thank you Mr. Larry!"

"You welcome, Babygirl"

She is so gross.

12