The Mr. Larry Chronicles: Neil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry held Neil's head between his hands and gently began to fuck. The boi's mouth felt good. Real good. He was already sucking and using his tongue on Larry's cock like he was born to it. He looked down on the boi seeing his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed in concentration, droplets of tears still clinging to his eyelashes. The boi's mouth was wide enough to take in Larry's massive lolicock and he was drawing it deeply into his mouth and back out again, bobbing on it in an unknown rhythm. Larry could feel the boi's grunts and groans of approval and delight reverberating into his meat. He'd been right--of course he was--this boi was made for sucking.

Mr. Larry was not usually quick to orgasm, wanting for himself and his partners to savor the experience. But tonight, breaking this boi, he knew Neil needed so much more--like all his Babygirls did--Mr. Larry knew Neil needed to be trained specifically by him to take his cum. With the exception of an encounter--well, several--with a specific officer during his time in the Marine, his male presenting partners and other people with penises had already known their place and what they needed. They had been experienced and ready to take his dick for purely utilitarian-but-pleasurable fucks or sucks. But this boi...well, he was a fresh bitch needing to be shown his place. Mr. Larry could really train him to take anything the big man gave, to be a bitch, to love it, to beg only for superior, real man cock. Larry had never turned and trained his own boi before and the thought was erotic. The possibilities filled his mind and Mr. Larry could feel his full balls draw up and he fucked the bitch-boi's mouth with greater speed. He knew he was rapidly approaching a climax.

"Ohhh, bitch-boi, Mr. Larry about to nut you throat." Neil panicked, trying to draw his mouth off the great, juicy hog shaking his head 'no' not wanting to be used as a cumdump. Mr. Larry held his head in place and thrust faster. "Don't shake you head 'no' at me bitch-boi, you gonna drink down every thing I give you." Oh, god, drink? Fuck, Mr. Larry was going to feed him his cum...His body responded to the thought, his clit again bobbing and drooling in agreement. Neil felt his small balls draw up again. "You gonna suck Mr. Larry balls dry. I ain't nut in two days, boi. Mr Larry's load gonna be big, boi. Gonna give you what you need, gonna fill you deep down inside. Here it come. HERE IT COME...NOW!" Larry thrust his cock as far as his boi could accept, his cockhole pointed directly toward Neil's opened throat.

When Mr. Larry erupted, calling out in a deep bass moan, he shot great in torrents, spurt after spurt of thick, creamy cum, pumped directly down Neil's open throat into his waiting belly.

Neil felt every jet of Mr. Larry's hot, potent semen flood the back of his mouth and flow down his throat. Neil drank him down even knowing it confirmed him as a bitch-boi. At that thought, his body spasmed and he came hard on the floor, again untouched, his throat making, gluck, gluck gluck sounds around Mr. Larry's still thrusting dick.

"Mr Larry never make someone a bitch before," he groaned softly to himself, breathing hard, hips gently still pumping a softening cock into Neil's mouth. "All Babygirls want Mr. Larry's cock. You one of Mr. Larry's Babygirls now, boi. You gonna love gettin regular training on superior cock."

Mr. Larry drew his softening hog from Neil's gaping, gasping mouth. Mr. Larry liked his boi's swollen, cherry red lips and unfocused, glassy eyes. He rubbed his thumb over the boy's mouth, massaging the saliva into his lips.

Looking down seeing Neil's larger watery cum puddle between the boi's knees, Mr. Larry said, "You wet yourself again, boi? You wet you clit? You wet yourself suckin' cum from Mr. Larry's hog?"

Neil whimpered at the man's words while slowly returning to a semblance of awareness. Mr. Larry, still somewhat lost in the afterglow of rolling this boi, continued to speak to himself. He said, "Maybe Mr. Larry get a little help from he friends training you in superior, real man cock. Help you learn you place." Mr. Larry laid his hand against Neil's cheek turning his face up to him. "You like that boi? Mr. Larry's friends have lots of cum for you, bitch-boi."

Embarrassed at how the thought of more superior, real man cock turned him on, Neil burst into sobbing tears and dropped his hands and put his face in them. He spoke through his sobs, "No...no...please no." He cried, 'no', both of them knowing that he really meant, 'god, yes, please!'

"That ok, boi, that ok." Mr. Larry soothed, stroking the boi's cheek, "You learn. It new for you, you new place. Don't be sad. You get what you need - Mr. Larry make sure," Mr. Larry soothed, grabbing his softer cock, holding it out to Neil, "Here, boi, you just need to suck gentle now. Here you go, boi, open you mouth. It make you feel better. Mr. Larry have more cum for you later, boi. That's it, just suck now...." Mr Larry once again fed Neil the head and some of the shaft of his penis. Neil quietly and gently took the spent penis in his mouth to gently milk it and soothe his psyche.

For a period of time Mr. Larry let Neil suckle him until the boi's whimpers settled down. Tired of standing, Mr. Larry withdrew his flaccid cock from his boi's mouth and pulled his shorts up. He helped Neil to his feet letting his bitch-boi's joggers fall to the floor saying, "Leave 'em. You ain't gonna need them. Come, bitch-boi," he turned holding out his hand, "you can suck more in my house."

Dazed, Neil took the big man's hand noting how small and delicate his own was in its embrace. Mr Larry led the naked Neil by hand down the hall into his apartment. Once they entered the deeply dark space, Mr. Larry lead Neil into his living room to the floor in front of the sofa. Placing a pillow on the floor, Mr. Larry pushed Neil's shoulders gently, lowering the boi to his place on the pillow. Mr. Larry drew down his shorts once again this time slipping them off entirely and sat on the sofa, his long, thick schlong draping well past his still-full bollocks on to the sofa cushion. He turned on the Nuggets game.

"Boi, you know what you need. Go on, get on it."

Neil only hesitated for a second before the organ beckoned his mouth. He took the flaccid cock into his mouth, leaning his cheek against Mr. Larry's thigh. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"That it, boi. You warm Mr. Larry's cock, now. That all you need concentrate on - keepin' Mr. Larry's cock warm." Neil nodded and sighed again and delicately suckled the large, soft meat resting on his tongue. His right hand gently cradled his own small, soft clit and balls while the left reached up to hold the part of the dark hose not in his mouth. A feeling of deep contentment washed over him. He felt languid and shut his eyes hearing the basketball game in the background. Neil drifted, utterly free of thought. No part of him seemed concerned that he had never before had the slightest inkling to submit in any way at all much less to pursue pleasure with another man. But here he was, so deeply relaxed and blissed out with this man's penis filling his wet mouth.

For many long minutes, the cock in Neil's mouth remained soft as he nursed and suckled. He found he loved the soft girth of the spongey head and slightly firm shaft filling his mouth His earlier blowjob had only afforded him maybe five inches of a much longer thick, erect shaft in his mouth. He wondered whether it was possible to get more of Mr. Larry's cock inside him and it occurred to him then to try something new. He drew the cock deeply to the back of his throat and then Neil began to swallow until the soft head slipped slowly down past his uvula, filling the tunnel beyond.

"Boi, Mr. Larry groaned appreciatively, "that good. You go on and deep throat Mr. Larry. It real good. It feel like you throat massaging Mr. Larry's whole cock." Mr. Larry gave a thrust of his hips, and Neil felt the soft meat slip in further. He could also feel it plumping, growing longer and thicker. Mr. Larry's penis soon fully rehardened, expanding to fill Neil's oral and laryngeal passage. Soon he couldn't breathe around the full, firm shaft. Larry pulled back allowing Neil a gasping breath. Mr Larry once again held Neil's head as he gently thrust his returned erection down Neil's throat. The hardening cock slipped back in, pushing deep. The cycle repeated - cock pushing deep, hold, no breath, withdrawal, exhale. Deep breath in, and so on.

Neil relished the moment of brief asphyxia before again being allowed to breathe once more. He was proud of every appreciative and hungry sound Mr. Larry uttered. He was proud when Mr. Larry groaned out, "You a good boi, taking Mr. Larry's cock so good."

Neil's clit hardened again in his hand at the praise. "You ready for another load, boi? You want more of Mr. Larry cum?" Neil couldn't make any sound around the cock in his mouth, but looked up into the man's eyes with want and started working Mr. Larry's cock faster. "That a good, boi. You fuck Mr. Larry with you throat hole. You learn fast to take Mr. Larry, you such a good boi...such a good bitch-boi...takin' Mr. Larry so deep..."

Unable to swallow with the thick shaft in his mouth and throat, Neil drooled his saliva all over Mr. Larry's cock and balls that then spilled into his lap below, wetting his clit and providing lubrication to jack his tiny clit with his index, middle finger and thumb. His throat was one smooth tunnel for Mr. Larry to use and he jacked himself in time to the man's thrusts. His jaw started aching when Mr. Larry said, "Oh boi, yesss...you ready boi? You ready?! Here it come boi, HERE IT COME, NOW!!" The head swelled and the shaft flexed in his throat as Mr. Larry's cum pumped directly into his stomach below. Disappointed that once again Neil didn't get a chance to taste Mr. Larry's cum. When he mentally shrugged and thought, "next time", he felt his balls draw up at the thought there would be a next time. He then came, wetting his clit once again, shooting in smaller, wet splurts on to the floor.

Panting, Mr. Larry once again slipped his entire length into Neil's throat to rest as he came down from his high and said, "That a good, boi. That so good. You took Mr. Larry deep in you throat hole. Soon we work on opening you other hole."

Surely not...he didn't mean...absolutely not! He may be Mr. Larry's cocksucker but nothing would be entering his ass, no way!

Shock emboldened Neil and he pulled off Mr. Larry's cock saying, "Fuck you, no way," Neil muttered hoarsely, voice roughened by hard cock throat fucking.

"I know you ain't just tell me, 'no', bitch-boi, did you?!" Mr. Larry growled with a quiet anger and pulled Neil from the floor by the back of his neck saying, "You gonna need more lessons on understanding you place. You Mr. Larry's bitch-boi! That mean when Mr. Larry tell you what you need you ain't say, 'fuck you'!" He took Neil by the arm and swiftly drew him across his lap. Sharp, stinging spanks began to fall on Neil's upturned naked buttocks as Mr. Larry admonished Neil for his refusal. "You still think Mr. Larry don't know what you need, boi?! You ain't even know until tonight you a bitch-boi and how many time you wet you clit now bein a bitch?! Three?! And then you yell at Mr. Larry, 'fuck you'?" Mr. Larry's big hard hand nearly encompassed both of Neil's cheeks so as each blow fell, both globes felt the full impact.

Being spanked like a naughty child, Neil fought and squirmed against the blows, trying to get out of Mr. Larry's lap, away from the bruising pain. Mr. Larry grabbed both of Neil's hands pulling them behind the boi's back and held them in place with one steel hand. More spanks fell while Neil cried out, "please...please...PLEASE!" Tears burst from his eyes and deep sobs tore from his throat. It was a harsh torment and humiliating to receive a spanking as a grown man, "I ain't think so. Mr. Larry know what you need, boi - how many time I have to tell you?!" Blows continued to fall on his burning bottom. "You gonna have to trust Mr. Larry to know what you need, and right now you need to be punished."

Neil cried out again at the pain with the punishing blows to his bottom continuing but unclear why he allowing this to continue! Yet...he just could not bring himself to say, 'stop'.

So he just...let go.

Neil let go of 'why'. He let go of 'who'. He let go of agency. He let go of control. He submitted utterly to Mr. Larry. His body went limp in acquiescence as Mr.Larry's large hand punished his reddened, swollen ass - but his clit came to life. It responded in the only way it knew now. The small member filled like a breakfast sausage link to thwap against Mr. Larry's leg.

"Mr. Larry feel that little clit on he leg again, boi. See?! It know what you need - it tellin' you what you need. You think you can nut again? You think you got any left? You gonna wet that little clit again, boi?" Mr. Larry smirked at Neil while the latter's tears continued to fall, humiliated by the knowledge that Mr. Larry would ultimately prove right.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks, boi!"

Mr. Larry released his his hands and Neil, not understanding, only sobbed harder but complied. He spread his aching buttocks and screamed in shock and pain with the next blow that came down and landed directly on his anus. Mr. Larry seemed to be using a single, narrow punishing unit to strike against his pucker. His body became rigid in response to this particular punishment from Mr. Larry. He stayed in position while repeated, precise blows unrelentingly struck his bottom hole. Once again, he tried so hard to internalize the sharp, hot pain.

"Please...OH!...please," Neil sobbed out the words weakly, precise fire intensifying on his hole and referring up his passage. He begged on and on for the punishment to be over, wanting his little abused pucker to be free but the surgical attack on his anus rained on and on.

Eventually, the blows ceased. He tried to clench, first, his butt cheeks, then his anal sphincter, but failed, finding his muscles unresponsive. His hole felt huge and swollen. It stung in the aftermath of his punishment. Had he Mr. Larry's view point, he would see his anus look enflamed like a puffy, red mini-donut. Had he the ability to feel anything other than his bloated hole, he'd also know his erection still raged against Mr.Larry's leg.

Still holding apart his reddened buttocks, Neil heard a plastic cap pop and a wet squeezing sound. Then he felt something wet rest against against his pucker and begin to soothe and massage. It hurt, burned, throbbed, but pleasure soon overrode the pain.

"OOOHHHHHaaahhhhhhhhh"

It felt...oh god. It felt amazing.

Neil took in a deep breath and let it out in a long, shuttering sigh. On his next inward breath, his asshole simply relaxed. It gave up on trying to clench, letting go any remaining tension, allowing Mr.Larry's finger performing the circular massage to penetrate the puffy hole. Soon, with each each circumnavigation, the tip of Mr. Larry's finger pressed, dipping inside. Neil was being invaded bit by bit. And he allowed it.

"That it, boi, open for Mr. Larry." Moving past the tip, the finger sank more deeply only to quickly be removed. Neil felt more wetness pouring into his tumescent but relaxed hole before the finger returned. This time it slipped deeper, past the anal ring, stretching the sphincter wider. It was a welcoming burn and stretch... and a strange breaching feeling in an area where he was completely unused to something going in. He was invaded. He allowed Mr. Larry to open the most private part of his body, to fill him like a bitch with his thick, greasy finger.

Before today, Neil had frequently fantasized about fucking some bitch's asshole. Now he was the bitch, willingly holding his asscheeks open while a man's long, cock-like, finger sank inside him. Deeper and deeper that ridiculously large finger sunk. It was a stretchy, scratchy, and slippery feeling at the same time. There was an aching pressure around his hole from opening up and yet a soothing feeling inviting more.

A sudden greater stretch occurred as another finger was added. Neil shrieked with this new, more intense stretch. Mr. Larry soothed, "Shhh, boi, let it happen, let Mr. Larry open you. It start to feel good again." Neil whimpered and tried to do as Mr. Larry said. It did start to feel better as he relaxed. Mr. Larry slowly fucked his fingers into Neil's anus, stroking inside his rectum, relaxing him, making him feel full. Neil didn't understand why, but it did, being stretched, spread...it felt really good. He wanted more. He wanted this full feeling. He needed more. He wanted to open for Mr.

Larry. He thrust his hips upward with the next inward thrust. Mr.Larry lowly chuckled at his actions.

After a few minutes of the long fingers moving in and out, opening him up, Neil could feel Mr. Larry rotate his hand so his palm was facing the floor. He then felt the most intensely pleasurable feeling of his life - Mr. Larry pressed both huge fingers hard onto his prostate. Direct, unyielding pressure.

"Oh...oh...oh..OH...OHH...OHHHHHHH." Neil arched rigidly, releasing his buttocks. Only the tiniest remaining squirt of cum spat from his spent balls and clit to the floor while Neil's entire body jerked over and over in a convulsion of orgasm. Mr. Larry fucked Neil's prostate and hole through it.

"See, boi? Mr. Larry always know what you need." Mr. Larry slowly removed his wet fingers and held apart Neil's still spasming cheeks. Yet more liquid was poured directly into his open, pliable anus, filling his rectum full.

Mr. Larry waited until the remaining spasms wore out and then pulled Neil's chastened and spent form from his lap, "Come on boi, up you go." Neil pushed himself up and stood shakily. He looked at the man on the sofa in awe, finally able to clench his anal ring, holding the wetness inside. Mr. Larry's knees were still spread with his full sack dangling between, but his cock...it was the first time Neil could see his fully erect cock unencumbered by any clothing, it's presence was more than a proverbial elephant in the room. Rigidly hard, it rose up from the junction of Mr. Larry's thighs, up well past his navel, thick and dark, with its long, deep pink, round knob on top, drooling precum onto his rounded upper belly. Mr. Larry pulled it back from his body with effort, holding it around the trunk at the base until it was perpendicular to his form. He pulled Neil to him, "Come, boi, lay back on Mr. Larry," Neil startled Mr. Larry facing away and Mr. Larry positioned the boi to lay with his back to his chest, his head on Mr. Larry's huge shoulder. Neil's hands fell limply to the sofa as his legs were moved wide to straddle Mr. Larry's hips.

Still holding his cock out from his body, Mr. Larry reached down, grabbed first one then the other of Neil's legs behind the knees with one hand, and pulled up. Neil barely registered the movement but what he did clock was something new touching--pressing--onto the outside of his abused, swollen bottom hole. It was large. It was very, very large. It rested against his anus for a moment before there was pressure on the softened orifice seeking entrance.

Knowing the only possible outcome Neil asked in a little voice, "Mr. Larry? Will it hurt?"

"Might could do, boi, might could do."

Neil sighed in acquiescence. "Ok."

"What you need, bitch- boi?"

Neil breathed the inevitable and said,"Fuck me, Mr. Larry. Please, fuck me."

"Good boi."

The steady pressure Neil distantly recognized as Mr. Larry's cockhead became insistent until the ring of his anus relented and gave to accept, to open, wider and wider - so very much wider than Mr. Larry's fingers.. Nooooo...Yesssssssssss...God...he was opening to it...he WANTED IT, desperately. Mr. Larry's cock--his superior, real man cock--pushed its way in, entering Neil's slick, stretched anus. It was entering him. It hurt, intensely, the pressure and stretch, and he could do nothing, nothing but accept it. He let out a long, mournful moan.