The Mr. Larry Chronicles: Neil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an implacable single-mindedness, Mr. Larry's fat penis head widened and finally passed his stretched opening pushing into the canal beyond and began an unabated rectal incursion, sinking deeper inside Neil in short, soft thrusts. "Uuuuhhhhh," Mr. Larry growled out, "You boi pussy open for Mr. Larry now."

'Boi pussy'...

Neil's catharsis was complete as the final piece slipped into place. Succumbing to the constant pain/pleasure from the waxing cock's rhythmic trajectory, inch after inch, slowly-but-surely filling his pussy, Neil realized his old life was inexorably over. His new life was this. Having his throat or pussy opened, filled, serving superior, real man cock. His burst of fresh tears was Neil's final baptism into his new paradigm. He welcomed the invasion, the increasing fullness as each thrust reached deeper, filling his no-longer-virgin boi pussy. The pleasure transcended pain. Neil suddenly knew who he was and what he needed.

When Neil cried out, "Yes, Mr. Larry! Pleeeeeaaase! Fuck my pussy! FUCK MEEEEEE" Mr. Larry smiled began to thrust harder and faster. And with each thrust, Mr. Larry invaded him deeper.

Neil recognized that Mr. Larry was finally in him to the hilt when, with a final driving thrust, his massive balls smacked Neil's little testicles. He felt them drawing up again.

"More...Mr. Larry, please! Didn't know...before...just your bitch...didn't know my place! Fill meeee! Fuck my boi pussy, PLEASE!"

Mr. Larry pulled his hips back, sliding his great cock shaft and head completely out of Neil's stretched, puffy furl then thrust back in with a snap of his hips. Unimagined fullness returned as Mr. Larry said, "That my boi, that my bitch-boi, that my Babygirl, Mr Larry got you, Mr. Larry fill you," Mr. Larry reached down and grabbed Neil's hands and placed them on his belly and thrust forward again, "You feel that, boi? That Mr Larry cock inside your boi pussy. It in your guts. You feel that?" Neil whimpered at the bulge--confirmation of the invading member--and nodded as another retraction and thrust of Mr. Larry's cock again made contact under his waiting hands. Thrust after thrust opening his boi pussy, filling his slick, puffy hole, sinking deep inside his body. It was the most extraordinary feeling - it was a pleasure he could have never known before learning his place as bitch boi to superior, real man cock. He was again building to something profound. Spread, stretched, full, being fucked, he was going to cum on a superior, real man cock. The knowledge was too much. THIS was his new place - to be of service to superior, real man cock. With that last revelation, he tipped over.

Had Neil any more semen left in his little balls at this moment, it would have shot up into his face with the power of his orgasm, but as it was, his head snapped forward and he opened his eyes to see his little clit strain and smack against his own superior, real man cock-filled stomach with each dry ejaculation.

Mr. Larry continued, "Mr. Larry got another load, this time for his bitch boi's pussy. You want that, boi? You ready for Mr. Larry superior, real man cock to breed you?"

Breed him?!! Fill him with his potent seed and breed him??!! Fuuuuuuckkkk..."PLEASEEEEEEE!"

"Here it come, boi, HERE IT COME, NOW!"Mr. Larry pulled almost all the way out and then gave a final brutal thrust all the way back to the hilt. Neil's wrecked asshole could feel the rush of semen at the base of Mr. Larry's cock just before it was pumped in torrents of cum into his guts. The monster penis reared inside Neil with each mighty ejaculation, pressing up against the inside of his belly. It was as if Mr. Larry hadn't come for weeks, his hips machine gunning into Neil's loose wet bottom as he filled his boi's insides. Mr. Larry ground his hips against Neil ensuring the cascade of cum could reach its target, and not escape his boi.

He was Mr. Larry's cocksucker. He was Mr. Larry's cock warmer. He was Mr. Larry's bitch-boi. And Mr. Larry knew all along. Knew what Neil needed. Knew that Neil could be trained. Knew that Neil finally understood his place.