The Much Needed Bouquet

Story Info
A lonely man finds relief in a local restaurant.
1.1k words
3.83
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clammy
Clammy
4 Followers

Beneath the jingling of the door's hanging bell, Brad walked in without a clue. His grey blazer was disheveled and his hair wet from the downpour just outside. He could smell the drying herbs tied with homemade rope against the right wall, covering a cracked mural of an ancient village. The smell made him feel homesick.

"Hello, welcome in. Just one?"

He eyed the underaged hostess, whose cheerful voice put his teeth on edge. "Yes, somewhere out of the way, please."

In truth, just about everything set him on edge from his obligations to his hobbies. He was alone in a new, large, uncaring city without an escape. Everything was traffic and buzzing noise, and his personal relationships struggled for it -- the handful that he still had.

"Alright, this way." He followed through the weaving tables, lain out like a labyrinth of slurping consumers. Despite it all, the smell in the air was wonderfully potent with the rich sauce and fragrant wine mixing into temptation. The short hostess finally stopped and waved him to the rounded end of a dark corner booth. Where she stood, the hostess blocked the view of Brad's closest neighbor. All he could see was a lit cigarette held between two golden brown fingers. "Here we are."

"Thank you," he said while sidling his way into the corner across the green velvet seat cover. He took a menu before she silently departed. He flipped the one-page menu several times before his eyes followed a line of waving smoke back to his neighbor's face.

He felt his heart skip a beat as he took in her beauty. Her long black hair framed her Hispanic face with sharp, kempt eyebrows above emerald green eyes that were reading a thick fantasy novel. Her lips were moist beneath the light in a natural light pink tone. Even the cigarette seemed sensual as the filter penetrated against her teeth for a light, quiet inhale.

Brad's head noticeably shook to break his stare. One hand went down to readjust his business slacks, which were tightening more every second. He inhaled through his nose, thinking the herbs would help him focus. Instead, he only smelled smoke from the mysterious woman.

"What's your type, hm?"

He looked over to the woman, whose voice surprised him with its depth. She was looking towards him gently with eyes like a predator. She took one last drag on her cigarette before stamping it out, nodding to the menu with a smile. "Of wine? You can tell a lot about a man from the type of wine he drinks."

Her accent was unfairly attractive, underlining her every syllable with Central American lineage but not obscuring the sultry tones. "I'm, uh, I'm a sauvignon blanc lover."

"Oh, you like sweet and exotic," she said while picking up her own red wine, swirling it as it comes to her nose. "During these busy times, it could be a while before you receive your drink. Would you like to try mine?"

He could only nod with a goofy smile, letting his fingers run across hers as she passed along the chalice. A quick taste later, he couldn't remember the last time he'd tasted something so sweet. "I haven't had a good wine in a long time. Do you, uh, come here often?"

He offered her the cup back but she shook her head gently. "I do, to read mostly. To transport myself somewhere far less gloomy."

"Like where?"

She smiled and licked her lips while shrugging out of her jacket, revealing more of her black tank top that tightly covered her heaving chest. He watched her hungrily, hardly noticing that she also slid closer. "Anywhere besides here. You look like a man that needs to find somewhere...less gloomy." Now he noticed her lean, his eyes locked to her lips. "May I tell you a story?"

He could barely nod before she was leaning towards his ear. "Long ago in a small village, a woman had just come of age when a small band of soldiers galloped into town. She was bringing a bucket of water back from the river when one of the soldiers, bounding by in shinning silver armor, met her gaze."

Her hand began to run along the curve of his leather belt. "He removed his helmet and offered her his hand with the most seductive smile." Her other hand is guiding his to her thigh, bare beneath the short, grey skirt. "They walked together, smiling and blushing over tales of the war front.

"Finally, they came upon the threshold of her familial farm, their hearts pounding with desire." His fingers ran circles upon her inner thigh while her fingertips dance gracefully around the button on his pants, his belt already slid open. "The soldier set down the bucket as the blushing girl wiped aside her bangs, her blue eyes pleading for their time to continue.

"Tell me what happens next," she asked of him too sweetly to resist.

He let his hand run higher upon her thigh while the gentle sound of his zipper cut through the air between them. "The soldier takes the girl in his arms towards the near-by barn." He shudders as his erect cock hits to chilled air. Her warm, soft hand soon followed around his sizable shaft. "Laying her down in a pile of hay, he threw aside his armor hurriedly."

"Yes," she moaned into his ear while his fingers found her vagina moist and awaiting his fingertips.

"The woman lifted her white dress, trusting the man as he throbbed before her." Her hand squeezes his shaft gently while his fingertips runs across her clit. His excitement began to leak from the head of his cock, lubricating her hand and moving her faster. His hidden fingers kept up nicely, bringing them both to quick breathes.

"He came down to his knees and leaned forward, gently pulling her legs apart, and...and...and," he couldn't finish his story as he brain exploded with the pleasure under the table. Her thighs closed on his hand as she practically vibrated in her chair. He squirted hard enough to splash the underside of the table. He threw back his head, hitting it gently against the wooden paneling while biting his bottom lip and savoring her quiet moans.

"And," she began breathlessly, "I think we both know what happened next."

"Heh, yeah, but...," he opened his eyes to find her leaving towards the door with her book. He looked down to see his own mess, thinking about how to clean himself before seeing the black shoes of a waiter approach.

"I apologize for your wait -- oh, I see you already have your wine. Has it been satisfactory so far?"

Brad looks down at the red wine the mysterious woman left behind with a smile. "yes, quite satisfactory."

Clammy
Clammy
4 Followers