The Mud Volcano

Story Info
A cute couple take a dip in a tropical mud volcano.
3.9k words
4.56
6.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie and Ben walked hand-in-hand along the old, muddy boardwalk across the beach. The gentle breeze blew through Sophie's white, shear beach robe while Ben's darkened, shirtless torso remained exposed to the sun, a beach towel hanging from his neck.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," Ben said.

"I know," Sophie replied.

"Does your mom even know we came down here?"

"No. She'd probably think we were nuts for even trying this."

The sun was shining bright in the clear, Caribbean sky, and the temperature in the mid 70s made it a perfect day for their vacation from their vacation. For yet another year, Sophie and her parents went on their annual winter vacation, courtesy of their timeshare, and after two years of dating, they invited Sophie's boyfriend, Ben, along for their activities.

With Ben in the picture this time around, though, her parents had to allow them some time to themselves. Ben certainly didn't want to spend the whole vacation at the beach with her parents and Sophie had been there so many times that it was time to try something new, so they decided to work the day into their schedule to explore the island for themselves. While spending the previous night searching for an activity they both could enjoy, Sophie came across something she had seen previously that she had always wanted to try; one of the nearby beaches was home to a mud volcano that was famous for it's supposedly therapeutic properties. According to the website for the beach, it was famous among locals and tourists looking for a relaxing experience. At first, she was hesitant to suggest it, worrying that Ben might find the idea as weird as her parents did, but to her surprise, he was quite receptive. "It could be fun," he said, "who wouldn't want to play around in the mud for a day?"

As they got closer to the volcano, the boardwalk went from a sloping ramp to stairs. They passed by a small area with showers and lockers and noticed some previous bathers rinsing themselves off.

"Well, should we drop our stuff off?" Ben said.

"We probably should. I'm sure we'd lose or ruin some stuff if we didn't."

Been searched around the shaded building for a free locker, and they unloaded their loose belongings into it, starting with their already muddy sandals.

"I have an extra towel in the bag here," Sophie said, "I'll lay it over the shoes so we don't get anything else too dirty. Ben nodded as she dug the towel out of her beach bag and layered it over the sandals at the bottom of the locker, and placed the bag on top of it. Ben tossed his towel in the locker, and Sophie removed her robe, revealing her teal bikini.

"Well, shall we continue?" Sophie asked.

"Lead the way," Ben replied.

They wandered back out of the shelter and toward the stairs. They noticed several signs posted in both Spanish and English warning of the mud making the stairs slippery, and to always hold onto the railing, as well as the obligatory "bathe at your own risk" messages. The wooden stairs were stained with the grey, volcanic mud that only got thicker, slipperier, and messier closer to the top. When they arrived at the top, they finally got to see it with their own eyes.

The rim of the volcano was full of makeshift chairs and benches formed from the thick clay by the other patrons enjoying their time basking in the mud and the sun. Several people were lying on their backs, covered head to toe in the mud, and letting it dry on, while others were standing around socializing or watching the other active bathers. The main crater was about 20 feet across with many bathers going in and out, and all clearly having fun. Ben and Sophie looked around at their new sight and smiled at each other. They continued along the wooden platform on one side of the crater and stopped when they reached the stairs that disappeared into the grey slurry below.

"You ready?" Ben asked.

"I think so," Sophie said. She could barely contain her excitement, but she was also nervous.

"After you, Babe," Ben said.

"You go first." Sophie moved to the side of the stairs and motioned for Ben to get in.

"Why me? This was your big adventure..."

"I don't know... I just looks so... deep. And I wanna see you get in first."

"Alright," Ben gave in. He grabbed the rail and stepped down into the smooth, grey mud. "You know you can't actually sink in here, right?" he asked, "the mud is dense enough that you pretty much just float in it."

"Yeah, I know."

Ben took the first step into the mud, and then the other, and sat down on the stairstep he was on, feeling around to see if there was another before he reached the bottom. He sunk straight in, almost up to his shoulders, and pushed himself over to the edge of the crater to avoid blocking the ladder.

"Well, how is it?" Sophie asked.

"It's great." Ben said.

"Is it warm?"

"Come on in here and find out."

Sophie took a deep breath and grabbed onto the wooden handrail. She stepped down to the mud. Ben placed a muddy hand along her back and waist to help her in without falling.

"Oh my god, this feels so weird, and awesome," Sophie said.

"I know, right?"

She stepped further into the mud and sank up to her chest alongside Ben and leaned back to float.

"Mmmm. I hear this is supposed to be really good for your skin, that's why so many people do this." Sophie said.

"And I thought it was just because it feels so surreal to swim around in a big, grey mud pit.

Ben and Sophie took turns floating and swimming around in the mud. They took some time to relax along the surface of the pit and even got into some friendly conversations with fellow travelers and some locals that shared a bit about the history of the muddy spa. But while Sophie was perfectly content to float and swim around in the warm, soupy mud, Ben was beginning to confront the other thoughts that were crossing his mind.

To him, there was just something about seeing his girlfriend all covered up in mud that was striking a certain nerve with him. She just looked so damn cute with the dabs of drying mud on her face, and her black, messy beach hair being matted down by the grey slurry. And the other women in the mud were looking just as cute. He watched as they would go up and down the ladder; coming in all clean, and leaving so coated in mud that he could barely tell they were even wearing their bikinis. He began to wonder if anyone would even notice if they suddenly got naked in it. Despite his best efforts to fight it, he felt his dick getting harder with the thoughts of all the things he wished he could do in the mud. He slowly swam another lap around the muddy crater and reunited with Sophie, who was still just floating on top of the mud, basking in the sun. He eased himself behind her, and tipped her back upright.

"Is something wrong, babe?" she asked.

"Not at all," Ben said. He wrapped his arms around her torso and pulled her tight against his body, "I just wanna give you a nice, muddy massage."

"Aw, how sweet. Yes please." She replied.

Ben spread his fingers out and began massaging Sophie's belly and waist. "You know, you look so fucking cute all covered in mud," he said.

"Oh, now I see why you were so quick to give this a go," Sophie said, and turned her head toward him with a smirk, "You just wanted to get me all dirty."

"Not at all," Ben said, "I just thought it might be fun." He moved his hands up her back and continued his massage, pressing his hands deep into her shoulders. "So how does it feel?"

"Relaxing. Maybe you should become a masseuse."

"I'm not talking about that, I mean the mud, how does that feel?"

"It feels great. It's smooth, and soupy, and warm. Sensual."

"Is it now...?"

"Yeah. It's just... like a massage all on it's own."

Ben slid his hands back down Sophie's back and pulled her against him again. As he did, he subtly grazed his hand across Sophie's bikini bottom before more deliberately pressing a finger between her legs.

"Hey now," Sophie said as she pushed Ben's hand away. "Behave yourself."

"Oh come on, Soph, tell me you don't feel at least a little turned on in here."

"We're in public," quietly refuted.

"I know," Ben said, "and with all this warm, silky mud to sink into, no one would ever know..." He teasingly slipped his fingers into Sophie's bikini bottom and began slowly pulling it down.

"Seriously?" Sophie snapped back in a harsh whisper, "there are children here!"

"They don't care, there too busy having their own mud fights," Ben argued. "Besides, think of how it would feel to just be naked and free in here."

"Save it for the bedroom, Ben, we're here to relax," Sophie said. She pushed herself away from Ben and swam back over to the other side of the mud pool.

Ben couldn't stop thinking about the thrill the could have while they were there. The recurrent fantasies about the two of them discreetly stripping from their swimsuits and playing with each other while avoiding detection from the other bathers around them were just too much for him. Besides, it wasn't impossible for someone else to thinking about, or even doing the same thing, right? He just couldn't shake the thoughts from his head; he had to somehow get Sophie naked with him. Maybe if he went first, she would try it out as well.

He swam through the thick mud and found a spot against the wall by the ladder where there weren't so many people. He untied the drawstring on his swim trunks and very slowly pushed them down his legs. As he performed his scandalous deed, his dick began to grow again. He pushed his swimsuit through the mud and pressed it against the muddy crater wall next to the ladder so he wouldn't lose track of it. He turned around to seek out Sophie again, and attempted to swim back to her.

His trek to the other side, however, was a lot different than he expected. As he lunged forward, his erect cock began pushing through the soft, silky mud directly. He shivered all the way over as the sensations of the soupy mud began affecting his body. It was like he was receiving an endless blow job from the mud, and there would be no stopping it unless he got out or stopped moving.

He swam back up to Sophie's floating body, and pulled her upright again. He looked straight into her dark brown eyes and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

"Ooo. Okay." She responded.

"Like I said, you look cute all covered in mud. I had to."

Sophie smiled and pulled him in close. As she did, she noticed that his member was poking out considerably and was brushing up against her legs. Her eyes grew wide and she felt down his body to his waist, noticing his swim trunks were now gone.

"Oh my god!" she said, "you didn't actually...?"

Ben nodded, "It feels so free and awesome, you have to try."

"Are you crazy?" she asked, "Look at how many people are here." By this point, she was struggling to keep her voice low, but thankfully, as far as she could tell, all the other bathers remained oblivious to their conversation.

"C'mon, babe, you gotta try it," Ben said, "for me."

Sophie remained silent. Her furrowed chin said, "you're an idiot," but her eyes suggested she might give in. Ben placed his hands on Sophie's waist, slid them up her torso to her breasts and back down to her thighs before settling back on her hips. He gently and slowly began tugging the strings of her bikini bottom and undoing the knots at her waist. Her eyes flashed from curiosity to fear.

"Ben what are you-?" she said, "Don't... No! No! No!" By the time she could react, the knots were already undone, and Ben was pulling the garment away. "What the hell!?"

As she got uneasy and her voice raced, Ben tried to think of anything to calm her down again, or at least quiet her down. Out of sheer desperation, he stuck his hand down to her crotch and began rubbing.

Before Sophie could say anything else, her body shuddered and she dug into Ben's shoulders with her fingernails. She breathed deep and slow, and Ben eased her over to the side of the crater, his fingers still stroking her clit.

"See, this isn't so bad, right?"

"Mmmmm. You're fucked up, you know that?" It sounded more like a compliment than an insult through her sudden arousal. Once she was more relaxed, he stopped groping her crotch and moved on up to her breasts, gently squeezing them under the mud.

"So how does it really feel?" Ben asked.

"Like a bunch of tongues licking me," she replied. She turned around and felt around in the mud for Ben's body. She located his stomach with her hand and searched a bit lower for his cock. She grabbed onto it and began slowly stroking him.

"Hmmmmm. I knew you would get naughty in here eventually," Ben said.

Sophie glanced around the mud pool and the above rim of the crater. So far it would seem that no one else was noticed or suspected any kind of hanky-panky.

"I'll tell you what," she said; she moved in close to his ear before continuing, "if you can keep quiet, and keep a straight face while I make you cum, I'll let you get naughty and play with me a little. How's that sound?"

"Mmm, I knew you were turned on in here," Ben replied, "I hear mud can be quite the aphrodisiac."

"Oh, and where did you hear that?" Sophie asked. She continued stroking his shaft, careful to make sure it looked like anything else to the perspective of any bystanders.

"Just... the mud fairies tickling my dick right now," Ben answered.

"Really?" Sophie continued stroking him, perhaps a bit faster now, "Are the 'mud fairies' going to make you finish?"

"I'm almost there..."

"Yeah?" Sophie put her lips up to Ben's ear, "are you going to blow your load into the mud for them?" she whispered.

"Uh huh..."

"Then come on, babe, cum for them in the mud," she egged on, "cum for me in the mud, no one is watching."

Ben couldn't answer. He was given one job, and that was to remain quiet and unassuming while he emptied his balls into the warm, grey slurry. As he neared his release, he started holding his breath so he didn't let out any kind of orgasmic moans or grunts. He forced short bursts of air through his tense throat as he shot jet after jet of his seed into the mud. As Sophie drained him, she every pump of his cum through the contraction of his muscles. Six... Seven! Eight!?

"Wow, Ben, that was a lot..."

"I know, Ben panted.

"I don't think you've ever had that much... fun." She had to pick her words carefully in case other bathers decided to eavesdrop.

"I haven't." As Ben came down from his silent but potent orgasm, he scooted himself behind Sophie and began rubbing her clit.

"Naught, naughty," Sophie whispered as she tried to hold back an aroused smile.

"This is going to be a challenge for you, isn't it?"

"Why do you say that?" Sophie asked.

"Because..." Ben switched from gentle rubbing to a more forceful approach for a moment before finally pushing his finger inside her, pressing deep into what he knew to be her sweet spot. Her body immediately tensed up, her back arched upward, nearly exposing their activities to the public, and she fought to hold back an frenzied groan. "You never were good at keeping quiet," Ben finished.

Sophie twisted around to face Ben and shoved him up against the wall of the crater. He instinctively reached in front of him and continued fondling her sex. Now that she was directly facing him and the crater wall, her facial expressions would be harder to notice. As Ben continued stroking his girlfriend, he felt her hips begin thrusting back and forth ever so slightly. While she seemed to be doing okay at keeping herself quiet, her continually intensified breathing was getting easier to notice. Ben even caught another bather staring at them. He had a certain glint in his eye and a subtle smirk that suggested he knew exactly what was going on. It seems there was an understanding between them that it would be ignored. Ben continued on rubbing Sophie, and she was inching ever closer to her own orgasm.

"You're attention please!" A man yelled from the top of the crater rim, "The mud volcano will be closing for the day in approximately 10 minutes. Please exit the crater in an orderly fashion and make your way either to the beach or the shower facilities. The volcano will reopen tomorrow at 10am. Thank you."

Another man appeared to recite the same message in Spanish, and the other bathers began slowly working their way to the stair to get out of the crater. Ben stopped mid stroke, and Sophie began panicking a bit.

"Have we really been in here that long?" she asked.

"I guess."

"Well, what the hell do we do? Where's my swim bottom?" She asked, "Where's yours?"

"I, uh, mine is tucked into the wall by the ladder. I stuck it there so it wouldn't float away."

"Well, go get it and put it on," Sophie said, "I'll try to find mine, I think it's over here."

At this point, it was hard to look like they weren't up to something. Some bathers had already vacated the crater, while some of the more relaxed ones were just beginning to exit, but they were frantically searching in the mud for stuff they never should have lost in the first place.

Ben swam over to where he knew he placed his swim trunks for safekeeping, and searched along the wall, but...

"What the fuck!" whispered to himself. "They were here, I left them here... Shit!"

On the other side of the pool, Sophie seemed to be having the same luck. She felt her heartrate increase considerably as she came to the realization that her swimsuit could be completely lost. Not only would it be embarrassing, but they could very well get in trouble for their scandalous condition. "No... no... no... it has to be here..."

"They're gone," Ben said, returning to her.

"Mine is too. What the fuck!?"

"They gotta be in here somewhere."

"They didn't sink, did they?" Sophie whimpered.

"They couldn't. If we can float in here, so would simple fabric."

"What do we do?"

"The crater isn't that big, and we have some time yet, let's just sweep the area. Feel around, we have to find them somewhere."

Sophie nodded in compliance, "I'll start over here," she said.

"Good, I check this side."

They swam to opposite sides of the crater and began swimming around, feeling as deep into the mud as they could for their missing swimwear. Sophie covered a great deal of ground, but was coming up empty handed, and she was getting even more nervous as more bathers were vacating the pool. "Please, they have to be here," she told herself.

By a stroke of luck, Ben felt a large piece of muddied fabric wrap around his arm while he swam around. He tried his best to straighten it out and identify it. As soon as he located the waistband, he was relieved; it was indeed his swimsuit. He tilted his body back slightly for the ease of sliding it back on, and tied the drawstring extra tight for fear that the heavy mud could pull it off him again on his way out. He continued his search for Sophie's bikini bottom until he met up with her once more.

"Did you find it yet?" He asked.

"I'm still looking, did you?"

"I found mine, I'm good. Let's keep looking."

By now, they were the only two people left in the crater, and most of the bathers up above had already left as well.

"I got it," Ben said, grabbing an additional fabric garment in the pool, he handed to her straight away. She grabbed it from him and began fumbling to get it back on. "Hurry up, we're the only ones left in here."

"I'm trying, but I have to retie the strings."

"Sir, ma'am, I need to ask you to vacate the mud, we're closing for the day." The man up above said to them.

"Yes, we're leaving. Just one moment," Sophie called back. She was still fumbling with her strings.

"Come on, Soph, it doesn't have to be pretty, just tie something so it doesn't come off."

"I'm trying, dammit!" She finally gave in and just wrapped the strings around her waist and tied a crude knot. Theoretically, they would come out of the crater so caked up in mud that no one would notice anyway. "Alright, let's go," she said. She swam to the ladder and carefully climbed up to the outer wooden platform. Ben followed close behind.

12