The Mud Volcano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They quickly exited the outer edge of the crater and headed back down the stairs and ramp of the boardwalk to the showers in silence.

After showering off the best they could, Sophie ducked behind a partition in the shelter building to properly retie her bikini bottom. Ben followed her.

"Hey," he said, "I'm sorry. It was my fault; I didn't mean to intentionally embarrass you."

"There was nothing accidental about all that, Ben," Sophie replied. As she looked up at him, he hung his head in shame. She was right, there was nothing accidental about it; he got exactly what he wanted, even if it did come with an unintended consequence in the end. "But there's nothing to apologize for," Sophie assured him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, finally meeting her eyes.

"I'm sure. Now that it's all done and over with, it was kind of exciting in the end. Leave it to good old Ben Warner to make a relaxing day exhilarating." She smiled at him, and he smiled back. Her smile became a laugh, and his own followed suit. "What do you say we walk down to the beach and wash the rest of this mud off?"

"I say that sounds like a great idea."

Ben followed Sophie back to the lockers. She pulled their items out of the locker and they headed out toward the beach, where many of the other mud bathers were also going to wash up and spend the rest of the evening.

"You know, you probably aren't going to believe me, but there's a part of me that just kinda wants to go back there and fuck you properly in that mud," Sophie said.

"If we could, I'd follow you in a heartbeat," Ben replied.

12